A Perfect Elven Princess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's going to stretch my virgin elfhood wide open with his wondrous cock..."

"No, he's going to stretch MY virgin elfhood wide open with his wondrous cock..."

They shuddered in blissful unison as the whispered words brought on another small wash of carnal pleasure and they clung tighter together as they basked in the warmth of each other's caressing touches.

The afternoon had journeyed into evening on a delirious trail of quick little cums brought on by their shared, spoken fantasies.

The room reeked of fragrant herbal tea, wet elven cunt and rose blossoms. Erulia kissed along Idril's swan-like neck, marveling at how velvety soft her friend's tanned skin felt against her exploring lips. A multitude of empty glass vials tinkled on the mattress surrounding them as they rocked gently upon one another's wiggling fingers.

The quantity of consumed potion had resulted in a lackadaisical euphoria in both elven maidens, draining all the venom out of their brief fit of temper and replacing it with a languorous skin-tingling serenity. A fluffy sense of wellbeing and warm affection suffused their lissome bodies.

"He's going to fill my fertile high elf womb with all his royal seed..."

"He's going to fill MY fertile wood elf womb with all his royal seed..."

They gasped quietly as more of their combined juices dripped onto the damp bedding and Idril moaned again as Erulia palmed one of her spongy breasts through the constricting fabric of her tightening dress.

There was definitely more there than before. The sweetheart neckline was beginning to dig into swelling mounds of flawless sunkissed flesh.

The changes weren't solely confined to Idril's chest either.

She whined piteously as Erulia withdrew her clever digits, now pruny from a prolonged pussy soaking, and grazed them up over hips that were practically broadening under her stroking fingertips. The maroon skirts had bunched around the pointy-eared vixen's still narrow waist hours ago for horny ease of access but Erulia doubted that they could properly cover the plumping up rear the wood elf was growing.

It was as though her friend and present lover were slowly blooming into adulthood before her eyes. No, not adulthood--motherhood! Like each pulse-quickening micro-climax added a fraction more curve to her willowy figure, filling it out in preparation of being fucked full of princely progeny.

It was a rapidly accumulating effect given the lusty afternoon they had just shared.

Erulia looked down at her own slim nakedness with a distant feeling of discontent muted by the dreamy fuzziness. There was some added padding to her cleavage, sure, but where she might fill a shallow goblet with her pale tit, Idril's figure-hugging gown was coming apart at the seams under the strain of her incrementally expanding frontage.

She didn't think her juice drenched thighs were getting any thicker but it was difficult to tell at a glance with Idril's faithful fingers still buried between them. Would her butt and hips fill out to child-bearing proportions too?

For the first time in her life, the high-born Princess cursed her peoples natural magical resistance. What a thrice-damned nuisance!

Then her crystalline stare drifted up once more to the portrait of the hunky Prince Seberin getting his cock lavishly worshiped by the mysteriously familiar dark-haired beauty on the ceiling above. All her concerns floated away like chaff on the wind as she lazily rolled onto her back and pushed the mewling wood elf's pretty head down her wriggling body until those fat, kissable lips were firmly locked onto her pristine pussy.

Perhaps things would be better in the morning after some sleep.

The sound of deep hearty grunts and husky feminine squeals began to drift in from the grate in Idril's room next door...

"You can't get enough can you? Do you need this hard fucking cock in that tight mommy cunt?"

"I do! I constantly crave your big boy dick stirring up my insides, baby. I want to be walking with a limp tomorrow after you make me scream myself hoarse!"

Erulia's dainty hands covered her reddening cheeks as the meaty smack of slapping skin and increasingly loud wails of orgasmic rapture caused her to buck and grind on her handmaiden's lashing tongue. Her eyes were locked on the image of the masculine god staring straight into her soul with those intense amber eyes as her back arched off the bed and fingers tore at the soiled sheets.

"Prince Seberin... Hyaa~!"

Sleep would have to come later, it was fixing to be a long night of sweaty gushing passion under the piercing gaze of the most perfect man Erulia had never met.

________________

Thanks for reading the latest installment of my story. If you enjoyed it then please let me know. We hobby writers thrive on your feedback, comments and PMs. Otherwise, cheers and happy reading!