A Perfect Marriage - 750 Words

Story Info
Husband’s monogamous life with his prim and proper wife.
769 words
3.42
18.4k
16

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Saturday evening, Maggie and her girlfriend, Gail, a busty redhead, kept me busy in an FMF tag-team, occasionally pairing off with each other as I watched. But, hey, I'm a guy, and even modern chemistry can't keep me hard for as long as THEY wanted!

Maggie and I have fucked often over the years. So, during water breaks, I learned more about her friend, Gail, asking if her husband was in another room.

"No, he's too busy at the pub, bragging about his imaginary big dick. So, I'm here to find a real one, bigger than his four inches, and thank you for YOURs very much." She smiled as she reached down to rub my cock, trying to get it hard again.

"Does your husband know you're here?"

"I TELL him. But he prefers his monogamous fantasy. He walked in on me sucking a guy's cock once, and just asked if I wanted to go out to dinner. Guys fucking me are invisible in his fantasy."

When they finally wore me out, with no further interest in touching another pussy that evening, I left them to find my wife, Jan. Watching her with her fifth guy of the night, I enjoyed the porn show until she was ready to go home.

Sunday evening, Jan was sore from the party, and her pussy needed to recover. Truth be told, my dick needed the rest. So, I left her watching chick-flicks at home, while I went to the local pub to find some friends for a game of darts.

The bar wasn't busy, just one young couple at a table and two guys I didn't know sitting at the bar. I took a seat near them, and the bartender handed me a pint of Guinness.

"After twenty years together," the tall, lanky guy nearest me said to his friend, "she still doesn't talk to me about sex, like she does with her sister."

"You need to grow some balls, mate," his burly friend said, "Be a man, take control of the bitch!"

"Fuck you," lanky replied. "I spent four years in the infantry and married a sexpot the first time. I've had more pussy than you could imagine!"

"Bull shit," burly replied. "My bitch knows how to treat me. She acts prim and proper in public, but in bed, it's as if she can't get enough of me. That's what you need to do, control her, and make her do what YOU want in bed."

"That's not what I'm looking for in my second wife," lanky said. "I had enough of the wild life and enjoy just doing it her way. I just gave her a pass for some strange to catch up."

"Cuckold! If I ever caught my bitch with another guy, I'd cut his balls off."

Burly didn't look like any threat to anything except an empty beer can.

He pulled out his wallet, opening it to a picture. "You ever fuck tits like those?" he asked. "I pump my monster between those whenever I want." Then he leaned over, looking past lanky toward me, shoving his wallet. "You ever fuck big tits like those?" the drunk asked.

"Well, I wouldn't say that I have," being discrete, since I recognized the busty redhead. "Where's your wife tonight?"

"She's at the movies with her girlfriends again," he said, now slurring his words a little. "Won't be home until later, stinking of their perfume. I make the bitch shower before she comes to bed."

I decided to leave, saying "Well, time to head home to the wife," dropping bills on the counter to pay my tab.

"Pussy whipped?" burly drunk asked.

"Better her pussy whipping my cock, than looking at dicks."

As I left the bar, I ran into Gail just outside.

"This is a welcome surprise," I said. "Your husband showed me your pic in the bar?"

"Yeah, I'm here to pick him up," she said. "Feel like a quicky in my car first?"

"Sorry, you wore me out last night!" I admitted. "And what if your husband comes out and opens his eyes?"

"I'll just tit fuck him and he'll forget it again," she said with a chuckle. "He can't see his 'monster cock' if other guys are in the picture. So, call me when you're ready. I'll always 'go out with my girlfriends to a movie'," and she went into the bar.

Continuing to walk home, I wondered 'How many delusional dipshits like him are there in this world?