A Perfect Peach Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trav, haha? Are we that familiar now?" he replied, trying to dodge the subject.

"Well, we might be very familiar depending on where your eyes where a moment ago," she said coyly.

Stumbling over his words, Travis replied, "Oh, um. Well, I'm not really sure what you mean."

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Right."

"I think I understand," Travis said, trying to sound like he just figured out what she meant. "You mean that from that angle I could see up your top a little bit."

"Yes. You were looking, weren't you? That's why you got a little distracted?" she asked, emphasising the word distracted with raised eyebrows.

"No. I mean, yes. But not how you think. I did happen to notice that I could see up your shirt but the support bra thingy on the inside protected your modesty. I didn't really look or anything. Just noticed it."

Sophie responded only by lifting an eyebrow.

"And I was distracted because all the chalk was falling off the holds into my eyes so I stopped looking up for a bit," Travis said, hoping she would believe him. It was only a little white lie; chalk was falling, he thought to himself.

"Travis."

"Yes?"

"How much effort are you going to put into this response?" she questioned, knowingly.

Travis paused. "Ok fine. I looked a little bit." He couldn't help but smile.

Thankfully she smiled back and said, "So hard to get the straight answer from you. It's not a big deal; people look at boobs when they get the chance. Guys do it all the time. Why would you be any different?" She seemed rather understanding about the whole thing. It was pretty innocent after all.

"Woah, hey now," Travis said interjecting, "I'm not some stereotype. I'm just observant and happened to notice some skin. Pretty easy to do when I'm looking straight up at you and your shirt is open."

"Ok, you make a good point," she replied, and looked down at her leggings for a moment. A small bump was visible due to her prominent pussy mound. "You could have just noticed something sticking out." A smile spread across her face as she said this.

"She's on to me," Travis panicked internally, "but she doesn't seem mad. She almost seems like she is enjoying this."

A few weeks passed by with Travis and Sophie climbing together multiple times a week. Sophie had even asked about the exact time Travis arrives so that she could be there when he was. Their friendship grew stronger each session and as Travis noticed, so did her climbing ability. He continued to steal shameful glances here and observant glimpses there, all while Sophie kept a constant balance of knowledgeable and ignorant awareness of his gaze. As Sophie got better, to Travis' delight, she was getting in increasingly stretched positions and she never went a day without wearing her tight leggings.

One afternoon in the middle of a climbing session, Travis was resting on a bench and a few meters away Sophie was answering a phone call. Travis was able to listen and could just barely focus on her words. "You thought you were only meant to take me? No. I asked for a ride home too. Think, how would I get home without a car? It's ok, I'm not mad. No really, don't worry. I'll find a way home. I'm sure someone will be able to help out." Travis could hear slight excitement in her voice as she said that. Sophie finished her phone call and continued climbing without mentioning anything.

At the end of the session, when the gym was closing, Sophie and Travis made their way to their bags. "Hey, Trav?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"Could you maybe take me home today? My car is being serviced and I..." Travis cut her off.

"Sure. I'd be happy to."

"That was a quick response. Thank you," she replied, happily.

"Well, I knew you needed a ride and we'd get to spend a little longer together, so yeah, I'm down."

"How did you know?" she asked curiously.

"When I arrived, I didn't see your car, and I also heard a bit of your phone call."

"You know what car I drive?"

"Of course. We've been climbing for a few weeks now."

"I guess your eyes wander more than I thought they did," she said with a smirk.

"What? Wander?" Travis asked, a little unsure of what she was implying.

"You're observant," she stated, as if aware of his thoughts.

"Right," he said, a little relieved. Travis let out a small sigh which did not go unnoticed by Sophie.

After a nice drive to her house, Travis said goodbye and was surprised when Sophie offered for him to come inside. "I'm pretty sweaty; I wouldn't really want to sit on your couches or stink up the living room."

Chuckling, Sophie replied, "Oh, it's fine. We're the only ones home at the moment, so your stink won't be noticed as I am also sweaty, haha. And I have a dog so we have a cloth we put on the couch when she is inside, to keep it from getting dirty. We can sit on that."

"Well then I'd be delighted to come in," Travis stated.

"Delighted?" Sophie said with a smile.

"Oh, you know what I mean," Travis said, suddenly aware of his eagerness.

Travis walked along the path to her door and commented on how nice the gardens looked. He gingerly stepped over the threshold into her house and also mentioned that the house looked equally nice. "Feel free to sit here on the couch," Sophie motioned towards a large couch in the middle of the room with a bedsheet draped over it. "Rose is pretty shy, so she probably won't leave the laundry room."

"Of course, your dog's name is Rose," Travis remarked.

"You've noticed I like flowers huh?" Sophie responded, rather happily.

"Well, most of your gym clothes have flowers on them. Nearly every session either your leggings or top have flowers on them. Except when sometimes..."

"When sometimes I have flowers on my bra?" she interrupted with a mischievous smile.

"No. I was going to say, except when sometimes you don't..." he trailed off. "But yes, I had noticed that," he said quietly.

"Ha!" Sophie said proudly.

Defensively, Travis replied, "Well last time I didn't admit to noticing your boobs you made a big deal out of it."

"You could have seen them on my bra straps. That's pretty innocent don't you think?"

Travis sighed knowing he was caught. "Yes, I suppose."

"But you don't just notice the straps, do you?" she said knowingly.

"What do you want from me, Soph?"

"Nothing, nothing. I just enjoy getting you flustered."

"Mission accomplished. Now let's change the topic." Travis said with a smile. Feeling cheerful, Sophie walked across the room and grabbed the TV remote and motioned Travis to sit on the couch with her. They decided on a Netflix movie and watched it together happily. Somewhere in the second half of the film, the picture buffered and a loading symbol appeared. Despite her best efforts, Sophie couldn't get the show to resume.

"Maybe the internet is out," Travis suggested. Sophie got up to check the Wi-Fi modem and he noticed there was something different about how she walked. She seemed stiffer than usual. "Everything ok, Sophie? Your walk seems funny."

"Oh, I'm ok. It's just my hips," Sophie responded. "It's fine," she added quickly.

"Tell me about it. It doesn't seem fine." Travis seemed concerned which was enough for Sophie to open up a little more about it. It wasn't a big deal and she didn't need to hide her discomfort.

"I get tight hips after exercise sometimes. Always have for my whole life. I usually have to stretch each day afterwards to try and prevent any issues. As I'm sure you know, rock climbing can get you into some pretty interesting positions, so it definitely doesn't help."

Travis responded with concern in his voice. "Oh no. Does it hurt?"

Sophie quickly answered, "Oh, don't worry. It doesn't cause pain. The muscles just get tight is all."

"Ok, good. Why don't you stretch it out then?" Travis asked.

"You see the problem is my family went away for the weekend. Since I've been doing this stretch all my life, I'm pretty flexible now. See, you would normally do a hip stretch where you lay down like this." Sophie got down on the ground and lay on her front. She brought her legs up on either side of her body and moved her feet up next to her bottom. "Normally this is the stretch and you would push your body down as far as you can and bring your legs up as far as you can."

"Yes, I've seen this. I've seen a few girls do it at climbing before," Travis replied.

"But as you can see my thighs are beside my chest and my stomach is on the floor."

"Yes."

"But this isn't stretching anything. I'm actually pretty comfortable. To get any stretch out of it I need to push my body further. Normally I'd lay on my back in the same position and my little sister would stand on my legs and push them down. That creates enough tension to give me a good stretch and fix the problem."

"Well, I could stand on your legs if you want," Travis offered.

"Oh god, no. My sister is half my age and much lighter than you. I couldn't have you stand on me, haha. But thanks for the offer."

"Oh." Travis said, a little unsure of what to do.

"I guess you could just push down with your hands on my legs." Sophie said, a little bit unsure if it would work.

"I'll give it a go. I'd much rather you be comfortable." Sophie rolled onto her back and stuck her legs in the air. Travis' stomach lurched. As Sophie brought her legs up to the side of her chest, her legs were fully spread and a big camel toe was pointing straight out at him. Travis froze. He was transfixed at the beautiful sight before him. When he first met Sophie, he saw a camel toe when she was stretching, but this was far more exposed than that. He could basically see every detail of her amazing pussy. He could see the stretched fabric of her leggings rise over a large pussy mound, over her fat lips and dive down into what he imagined was a delicious pussy. The fabric was stretched so tight that he was almost certain that she was clean-shaven, as he could not see any ripples indicating pubic hair. After letting Travis stare transfixed for a moment, Sophie broke the silence.

"Hey."

"Yep," Travis responded, quickly. "Where do you want my hands?" he said without thinking about the connotations of such a statement. The revelation made him feel a warm blush run through his cheeks.

"Put your hands just below my knees and push downwards," Sophie said, sounding completely unphased by what Travis realised was a pretty obvious moment of stunned silence. Travis lowered himself and placed his hands in front of her knees and immediately realised there would be a problem. He could easily reach her knees while standing in front of her but he did so with straight legs and a bent back. There was no way he would be able to apply any force this way. If he wanted to apply force on her legs, he would need to lower himself down over her and use his weight to push down. However, he realised this would put his crotch dangerously close to hers. He didn't want to risk accidentally bumping into her. Especially because he realised, he was quickly growing a hard on.

"Um... I'm a little unsure of the logistics here, Soph," he said, timidly.

"What you mean?" Sophie questioned.

"Well, I..." She cut him off.

"I'm sure you can figure out a way to push my legs down. It isn't hard, haha," she said not aware of the problem that Travis was facing.

"Ok, here goes," he said, lacking confidence. Travis bent down until he was only centimetres away from what he believed to be the best pussy he'd ever seen in his life. His dick throbbed with blood; almost as if it was reaching out to touch her with each pump. He then pushed on her legs and began stretching her out. He tried to maintain eye contact but he couldn't help looking down every now and then to see her amazing pussy reaching out to him.

"Yes, that's it," Sophie said, with relief in her voice. "A little bit further and I think I'll be good." Travis pushed further and could feel the tension in her legs pushing back at him.

"This is her limit," he thought, when he could feel that her legs wouldn't sink any lower. He held her there for 30 seconds or so before she spoke.

"Wonderful. Thanks Travis you helped fix it, I'm sure," she said with relief.

"Hopefully," Travis responded. As he did, he went to stand up again. In doing so, he had to push off her legs to help right himself. This push was all it took to close the distance between his now hardened erection and her thick pussy lips. Travis' heart skipped a beat. He held his breath. He felt a surge of energy spread through his body starting at his crotch and emanating through every nerve ending in his body. This surge was soon followed by a dread that gripped him tightly. He accidentally pressed his dick against her camel toe. It was only for a split second, but it happened all the same. Further dread filled him when he realised, she could probably tell he was hard. "Sorry," he mumbled, his face white.

"For what?" she said, acting ignorant. Travis stammered and fumbled trying to get his next words out. "Well, the internet is out," Sophie said changing the topic, "and I don't really watch any TV these days. I'm not sure what we could do." Glad that things were moving on, Travis regained some colour in his face. They walked back over to the couch. Glad to see she was walking normally, he responded.

"I'm open to whatever."

"Let's get to know each other a bit more. I know we talk a lot at climbing but there's much to learn I'm sure."

"That sounds, ok. How do you propose we do that?" he said.

"Let's play 20 questions," Sophie said cheerfully.

"20 questions?" he responded, "Sure, why not?" he said approvingly.

"Excellent."

Sophie moved closer to him on the couch. "What is your favourite colour?"

"I don't really have a permanent favourite but at the moment it is green. What is your favourite movie?"

"Hmm. I guess it's Shawshank Redemption."

"Nice." There was an underwhelming silence shared between them as both felt like the current line of questioning was a bit dull.

"Ok, these are too boring. Ask more personal questions like...what's your biggest fear or something."

"I'm pretty scared of flying," Travis responded. After a short pause he decided to try and be a bit more daring with his questions. "Have you ever taken a nude photo of yourself?"

"Define nude," she said, with a mischievous grin, happy the conversation was getting more interesting.

Shocked, Travis responded, "No way. You haven't, have you?" Sophie remained silent. "Nude being a full nude picture not just one part of your body."

"No," she replied, without losing her grin. "Not a full nude picture," she added, emphasising full. "When was the last time you had sex?" Sophie knew she was pushing boundaries asking that question.

"Oh, haha, um. Ok a little uncomfortable here," he struggled. "I guess it's been nearly a year since I was with my last girlfriend, so about a year or so." Embarrassed as he was answering such a personal question, Travis was a little bit glad that he got to mention he was single. Not that he had shown any signs of being in a relationship, but he wanted Sophie to know for sure.

"Wow," she said nodding, "I feel your pain, Trav. Thanks for being honest. I'm sure some guys would lie about it being only a few weeks or a month."

"But I'm not a stereotype."

"But you're not a stereotype," they both said at the same time. Sophie offered a warm smile after their simultaneous exchange.

"Ok, let's get interesting," Travis said, with newfound confidence. "What bra size are you?"

"Oh my, look at you, Mr. Nosey." She didn't seem at all annoyed by this question. She too seemed to be gaining more confidence in each response. "I'm a C cup but sometimes a D cup. It depends on the bra type I'm wearing. I'm guessing the band size is irrelevant to your question," she said with a grin.

Travis was very happy with that answer. "I knew they must've been bigger. I wish I could see her outside of her gym gear," he thought.

"Ok, Trav, time to bring out the big guns," she said with a grin that was big enough to make Travis nervous. "You were looking at me, weren't you? When my legs were spread. And it isn't the first time you've looked down there is it?" Travis was stunned into a nervous silence. He was caught. He'd known that she had notice him doing it, but he never thought it would come up. "Your silence speaks louder than any words you could ever say, Travy boy." Travis gulped. He decided to be brave, they were playing a dangerous game of who will go the furthest and he wasn't going to stop now when it was just starting to get juicy.

Plucking up some courage he said, "Yes. I have been. Probably more than you've noticed. I won't hide it." To his relief, this brought an even bigger smile to her face.

"More than I've noticed? Are you sure?" she replied, raising her eyebrows.

"Definitely," he assured. Once again, this response left a smile on Sophie's face. "Ok, Sophie, if you wanna ask the big questions—I've got one for you." Travis was going to push this as far as it would go. There was no chance he was going to back down from such an intimate discussion. "Do you..." he cut himself off. "No, let's be realistic here. When was the last time you masturbated?" he said, emphasising the when. Sophie suddenly went shy. She lost his gaze and dipped her head down and crossed her legs. Travis was suddenly worried he'd gone too far with this question. It didn't seem right though, he argued to himself; this wasn't too much more personal than her previous question.

Very softly she responded, "Thursday night." The realisation hit Travis hard. That is why she was so nervous about answering. Because she did it the last time they climbed together. It had to be related or she wouldn't be nervous. A strong tingling sensation started between his legs and he felt butterflies in his stomach. He tried to hide his reaction so that she wouldn't feel so embarrassed. It was a fruitless endeavour. Much to his surprise, Sophie seemed to respond positively to his rather obvious reaction. She brought her eyes upwards again but paused before she reached his gaze. She slowly moved back up to his eyes with a shy smile. Travis realised where her eyes went and looked down. He had tried to hide it, and he had done well, but he could not fully hide the erection he had been sporting as the tip was just barely causing a rise in his shorts.

Sophie repositioned herself on the chair which made her come even closer to Travis. She bit her lip, causing only the slightest movement of her lower lip as she did. Her legs squeezed together and her hips moved forward ever so slightly. Travis was noticing all of this. His heart started beating faster as he realised, she might be turned on. She took a deep breath as she prepared to ask her next question. "Travis," she said intently. Her body language changed. It was as if her brain took over from her body's response and paused the attraction she was feeling. She looked serious now.

"Yes?"

"When you helped me stretch earlier, you touched me didn't you?" Travis could hear the hesitation in her voice and see the wanting in her eyes. She didn't just want to know the answer. She needed to know the answer.

"Yes," he replied without breaking eye contact.

"It was on purpose wasn't it?" He could see longing in her eyes. But there was indecision in her words. The longer he waited to the answer the further she seemed to move away.

"No. It wasn't."

"I don't believe you. You touched me... there...with your dick. And it was hard. You wanted to. I know you did." Now there was pain in her eyes. The longing was still there. Her body still seemed to reach out for him but Travis could see the hurt all the same.

"Sophie. I'm telling the truth. I wouldn't lie about this," he said softly. "I did everything I could to avoid touching you like that. It just couldn't be helped. I can see that you think I maybe tried to take advantage of you. I would never do that. To convince you of my honesty I will be completely open about it." Sophie's body sunk a little into the chair. She looked up at him with hopeful eyes, she needed him to convince her he was telling the truth. "The reason I was hard was because I looked at you with your legs spread like that and it turned me on. You know I was looking. You saw me. And Sophie, I was hard because it was the most beautiful and sexy thing I've ever seen. Your pussy looked so amazingly perfect; I couldn't help but be entranced by its allure." Sophie's head shot up and she beamed a beautiful smile at him. Travis, still focused on his words, continued, "I'm hesitant to say pussy because it feels like dirty talk but vagina feels so formal. Ugh, I'm sorry. What I'm trying to say is..." Sophie cut him off with her hand. She leaned forward and placed it delicately on the side of his face. Travis' eyes widened and his breathing froze. He looked up at her, his gaze following up and along her arm and meeting her face as she leaned forward, and kissed him.