A Perfect Peach Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft, "Sophie," was heard, as Travis placed a hand on the back of her head.

Releasing him, she whispered, "I love you," before licking up the middle of his balls from bottom to top.

"Ooooohhhh, I love you, too. And I fucking love your tongue," Travis said through a long moan. Sophie began to pump faster and started bobbing her head over him harder than before. "Wait," he said, much to Sophie's surprise. "Stop." Sophie released him and looked up. After catching his breath a little, he propped himself up on his arm and said, "Sophie this is amazing. It's already the best blow job I've ever had and you haven't even started yet. But," he paused, "I want to stop there."

"Why?" Sophie said, still gripping his cock, not wanting to let go.

"Because I know I won't last much longer. Hell, this is so good I won't even be able to tell when I'm about to cum because its more amazing than anything I've ever felt! But I want to cum in you first. I would love to cum in your mouth but first, I want it to be in you—with you. I want to cum in that magnificent pussy of yours." He looked at her full of love. She looked back, feeling the same way. She understood. And her pussy practically melted at the thought of having his dick inside her.

"I'll grab a condom," she said, walking towards a dresser.

"No need, I brought one with me. It's in my wallet."

"How many do you have? Just one?" she asked, without stopping.

"Yes."

"Well, we're gonna need far more than that, so why don't we use one of mine? I have a box in my drawer," she said, taking out a box and shaking it.

"I like your enthusiasm," he said, beaming widely.

She playfully skipped back over to the bed with a small packet in hand; her boobs bounced freely as she did. Travis reached out for it but she pulled her hand away. "Let me do it. I'm sure you'll like it more."

As the condom was being put on, Travis spoke, "Do you want to start on top or on the bottom? I don't mind, whichever is most comfortable for you, but I definitely want to finish on top so I can look at that gorgeous pussy as I cum." Sophie finished putting the condom on with a gentle squeeze. She replied by silently pushing him back while looking him firmly in the eye. Travis laid down in front of her. His legs were splayed and his breathing was slow. Sophie gracefully sat above him and placed his dick at the entrance to her glistening pussy.

She rubbed it up and down and into the folds of her soft pussy which made her bite her lip and close her eyes in response. Ever so slowly, she lowered herself down onto him. Immediately, Travis felt pleasure as her tight pussy squeezed his head into her; it was a wonderful sight to see. Sophie's mouth gaped open in a silent moan. She was in disbelief at the pleasure she felt with each centimetre he edged inside her. It was like having sex for the first time. It had been so long since she felt a full cock inside her that she was very tight. Just having him in her was heavenly. With a long moan, she slowly worked her way down onto him. Travis felt her sit on him. He was fully inside her. He could feel her tight pussy squeezing at the base of his cock and her soft, puffy lips pressed hard against his waist.

Being deep inside a girl had never felt so wonderful. And Travis was happy to see that Sophie was clearly having a euphoric experience. She started grinding slowly over him, savouring every movement, moaning at each change in direction. Sophie put her hands on his chest and leaned forwards, her beautiful boobs hanging in front of Travis, just begging to be held. Travis squeezed and played with them and pinched her nipples as she ground her clit over him and moved up and down slightly.

Sophie grabbed his chest firmly and started grinding faster and harder. Her nails dug into his skin slightly and her eyes were intense. Travis didn't know what he was feeling. As she rode him harder and faster, he felt more pleasure than he had in a long time. Normally he would be worried about cumming but he knew that she just felt amazing and his senses were being overloaded. Sophie was beginning to move frantically. Her breath was fast and loud. Her head was back and her eyes were closed. She was going to cum all over his hard dick and she was going to cum hard.

"Oh, fuck me Travis. This is amazing. Can you feel me? Can you feel me Travis? I'm going to cum all over your amazing cock!" she yelled.

Travis replied, grunting with each word, "You are incredible Sophie! Cum for me! Cum all over me. Let me feel you cum."

"Oh, fuck, Travis!" she moaned

"Yes!"

"Ooooh FUCK!"

"Yes! Cum for me!"

"OOOOOH FUU...U...U...U...U...UUUUCK!" she screamed with each thrust. Sophie came harder than she had ever cum before. She screamed, she moaned, she panted. Sophie gripped his chest painfully and looked him dead in the eye and went rigid. Her legs clamped down, and her vagina gripped him hard. Finally, she collapsed with a loud grunt and Travis thought his dick was going to explode. With each of her thrusts he felt pressure building in him. With each moan he felt feelings he hadn't experienced before. Travis felt like he was on the verge of an orgasm and yet, he knew he wasn't even close. Having sex with her was like nothing he'd ever felt before and he could barely comprehend the ecstasy he was experiencing.

"That," Sophie said through panted breath, "was..."

"...utterly amazing," Travis finished.

"I've never cum that hard. I've never cum like that before. That was...something else."

"I feel like I'm having a long constant orgasm. I didn't know sex could feel this good. You're incredible, Sophie," he said and he pulled her into a tight hug. Their bodies once again intertwined. Travis held her against him for a moment. It was magical holding her fully naked body against his—skin on skin. Being inside her while holding her flawless body was even more amazing.

Travis kissed her. "I love you, Sophie. Everything about you. I love all of you."

"I love you too, Travis. Ungh," she moaned, "this is heavenly." She leaned in and kissed him deeply.

"And I fuckin' love your amazing pussy!" Travis said, breaking the kiss early. Before she could respond he rolled them both over and onto her back. He sat up in front of her and parted her legs. Sophie smiled in acknowledgement and grabbed her boobs. Travis moaned at the sight of her squeezing her tits and began pumping into her hard.

Sophie moaned with each thrust and her boobs bounced under her hands. Travis felt an incredible surge of pleasure inside him as his dicked pumped in and out of her soaking-wet pussy. He put his hands on her knees and pushed them upwards beside her chest. With her legs so high, her pussy was fully exposed and her pussy mound sloped high away from her body. Sophie's moans turned into loud grunts as he was now deeper in her than ever before. Travis pushed the full length of him into her, touching the back of her vagina, before pulling out nearly all the way in long, but fast, thrusts.

"You're so fuckin' sexy!" Travis said, admiring the beautiful sight before him.

"Oh! Fuck me, Travis. Fuck me hard!" she moaned. Loud slapping noises filled the room as Travis pumped into her soaking-wet pussy. Sophie reached down and rubbed her clit furiously. "Oh, I'm going to fucking cum again!" she yelled.

"Yes!" Travis grunted. "Rub your clit for me. Rub your delicious puffy pussy. CUM FOR ME, SOPHIE!" he said moving faster and faster. Sophie began to moan louder and louder and Travis could feel his balls swelling. He fucked her as hard as he could and he never wanted to stop. He could feel every inch of his dick inside her and every bit of it was held tightly by her wanting pussy. With each thrust he was brought closer to orgasm and with each thrust he reached pleasure levels he never thought possible. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" he screamed climbing higher and higher. He was begging for release. He couldn't take anymore. The pleasure was too great. Sophie screamed below him and her hips started to shake. As Sophie came below him, her whole body shook and made his thrusts inside her even faster.

"CUM FOR ME, TRAVIS. FUCK ME, PLEASE!" she screamed, as she came harder than before.

"OH FUCK, SOPHIE!" he bellowed and he reached his peak. Reality froze and time stopped around him as he came harder and longer than he ever had before. He thrust hard into her and grunted loudly each time his dick pulsed with pleasure. He felt like it would never end. His orgasm was longer than he had every experienced and his dick was pumping cum into her harder than it had ever cum before.

Finally, he collapsed on top of her. His head lay between her breasts. Both of them were breathing heavily. "That...was...amazing!" they both said, through panted breath.

"I've never cum so hard before," Sophie said, exhausted.

"Me, neither," Travis replied. "I was overwhelmed. I was practically begging my body to let me cum because I couldn't handle the pleasure."

Sophie giggled. "Every time you play with my clit it feels like that," and she kissed his forehead.

"Oh, but you don't understand. Not only was it the best and longest orgasm of my life, but I can still feel so much pleasure. My dick still feels amazing. This is unreal," he sighed into her.

They embraced each other and stayed glued together for a long time. Sophie gently played with his hair and Travis was lightly running his hand over her stomach and boobs. Travis's dick had been soft for a while now but he still kept it inside her. They both basked in their after-sex glow. Finally, after a long silence, Sophie sat up and spoke. Travis carefully removed his shrunken dick and full condom out of her.

"It's getting late. Why don't we have a shower and we can get our pyjamas on and you can spend the night. Do you like that idea?

"I love that idea. Spending the night in your arms would be heavenly. And seeing you naked and wet in the shower would be very sexy." He said and he felt his balls moving in response to the image of her naked body glistening with water. "There's one problem, though."

"What's that?" Sophie asked. "Can't get it up, yet?" she asked, with her signature cheeky smile.

"No, not that; haha," he replied. "It should have been long enough for another go." He winked. "I just mean that I didn't bring any pyjamas or a change of clothes."

"That's, ok," Sophie said, with a smile. "We can sleep naked," she said, with childish delight.

"That sounds wonderful. But I've never been good at sleeping naked."

"Why's that?" she asked, puzzled.

"I can't stop getting erections in the middle of the night. It keeps me awake."

"I'm sure we'll figure out a way to deal with that," Sophie said, with a sultry voice. She leaned in and kissed him while grabbing his cock. "Coming?" she asked, while standing up. As she stood, she let her hand gently slide off his dick and to her side.

"Oh, very soon I'm sure," Travis replied, feeling his dick starting to grow. Travis stood up and put his arm around her, his hand resting on her plump ass cheek. "Let's get you wet," he said, and they walked towards the bathroom.

Bumping her hip into his, she replied, "Oh, I already am."