A Perfect Peach Pussy

Story Info
An observant guy spots a beauty at the local climbing gym.
16.8k words
4.4
11.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Perfect Peach Pussy.

An observant guy spots a beauty at the local climbing gym.

Travis greeted the workers as he passed the front desk of his favourite climbing gym with a smile. After exchanging quick pleasantries, he placed his gym bag down on the shelf and looked around the gym. He saw a few unfamiliar faces and many regulars. Travis had been coming to this gym for two years now and enjoyed not only the fitness, but the social aspects as well. The climbing community was a friendly one. Travis enjoyed climbing with his friends and also enjoyed meeting new people. It was quite common for unrelated people to strike up a conversation about a particular problem or for an experienced climber to approach a total stranger and offer advice on how to finish a particularly difficult problem. People would sometimes approach Travis and ask for help based solely on his appearance; he had his own climbing shoes, and having been an active climber for two years, his arms appeared muscular and strong.

After finishing his stretches, Travis walked over to the boulder wall to begin warming up on some easy climbs. A polite, hello was swapped between him and a young girl who was also climbing on the same wall. Travis had noticed her earlier and remembered seeing her asking for rental climbing shoes. She was currently trying some beginner level problems and he also noted she wasn't using any chalk on her climbs. He gathered she must be new to the gym. Not wanting to intimidate her or perhaps reveal solutions to problems too soon, he proceeded to climb on the easy problems that she wasn't currently working on. Soon after effortlessly finishing a handful of beginner climbs, the girl approached him and asked for some help on her current climb. "Hi," she said a little nervously. "Do you know how to complete this yellow problem? You seem to be good at climbing and I'm only new to this whole climbing thing."

"Yeah, I can help you out," Travis replied, "Do you want me to show you the whole thing or just give some tips on where you're stuck?"

"The whole thing, please," she answered, looking less nervous after the friendly response.

"Sure."

"Only if you don't mind," she added, not wanting to be a bother. Travis jumped up onto the wall and tried to show her how to complete the climb without being too fast or too strong. "Thank you," she said appreciatively. "You seem to be really good at climbing."

"Oh, I'm not that good; I've just been here for a little while. You'll improve pretty quick if you keep coming back regularly. Feel free to ask for any more help if you need it." Travis left with a smile and returned to his seat in front of the wall where he was resting between climbs.

After sitting down, he took more notice of this new girl. She wore long sports leggings that clung tightly to her body but not so tightly that they were an obvious fashion statement. A white t-shirt with bright flowers decorating it was worn loosely with a knot at the front. Travis always thought that knots at the front of shirts was a pretty stupid fashion trend but he didn't mind too much as it usually allowed him to see more skin on the pretty girls who decided to wear them. The girl was showing skin but only a modest amount so Travis' eyes didn't linger too long before moving upward to see the faint shadow of a black sports bra. The bra bounced lightly up and down with each of her movements and it was clear she had boobs that could not be contained in a B cup, but he was unsure of their true size due to the sports bra's compression. Ebony hair fell down her back in a loose plait that successfully held her hair in place but due to the exercise and heat, lost its neatness.

Now having been at the gym for an hour, Travis was working on a long running project. The gym used its own grading scale and the current problem he was working on was an 8. The difficulty of the climbs increased with each number spanning from 1 to 10. He was pretty proud that he was already working on a level 8 after only two years of somewhat casual climbing.

As he was resting, he saw the girl fall off a climb that she had spent the last 10 minutes trying. With a bit of a huff, she got up and started walking towards him. Travis could see she was pretty tired at this point; climbing for beginners can be very tiring and even an hour of casual climbing can wear most out. Her face was red and sweaty, and a lot of her hair was sticking out of the plait.

He also glanced down to her chest and saw her nipples were slightly poking through her shirt. They weren't sticking out much but they were a little wider than average, nothing crazy but something to look at for sure. Travis didn't know why it happened, but he noticed that girls who are very tired and have just come off a climb often got erect nipples. He didn't mind not knowing why it happened much because it was just another positive to being a regular at the gym. Even when tired and sweaty, Travis could see this girl was pretty. He hoped she was coming over to ask for help again, that way he could look at her a little longer.

"Hi, again," she said a little out of breath, "I keep falling on the same spot on that pink problem. Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?"

"No worries," he said with a smile. He walked over to the climb with her and asked, "What section is the issue? Could you show me what you do?"

She proceeded up the wall and got about half way up before starting to struggle. Luckily it was a problem he had done before because Travis found it a little difficult to pay attention. Having offered to help, he was able to stand pretty close to the climb and had a good view of her on the wall. Due to the height difference, he had a nice angle to look at her ass as she worked her way up the problem. It stretched the leggings tightly over each cheek and he could see the material clinging firmly to each thigh revealing the strength in her toned legs.

"Here is where I always fall," she panted from above, snapping Travis to attention. With a graceful dismount, she landed on the mat in front of him.

"Ah, yes, ok. Right. Here's what you gotta do. You keep putting your body all on one side which makes it hard for you to stay on the wall and resist swinging out when you move one hand. Instead, you should put your right foot all the way over here to give more stability. Does that make sense?"

"I think so," she replied, "I'll give it a go and if I do it wrong you can just show me what you mean."

She then proceeded to try again with his new instructions. She followed perfectly and looked much more stable. Rather fortunately, this new position Travis suggested made her squat low on her left leg and stick her right leg out far to the side in a kind of sideways seven shape.

This stretched the already tight material even further over her ass. Each cheek was available for a thorough inspection, their shape and firmness were exposed to anyone below her. She didn't have a massive ass, nor a flat one. Her ass was plump, toned and rather gorgeous he thought. Travis had never gotten aroused while climbing before (exercise induced shrinkage really helps with that) but he knew he was going to get a semi if he kept ogling this girl the way he was. Luckily, an unfortunate and unconcealable erection was stopped when she finished the climb by jumping down next to him.

"Done." She beamed at him as she landed. Now Travis was looking her in the eye, it was less distracting. They were a very pleasant hazel colour—more golden than brown—and very friendly. "Thank you for your help. It was really starting to irk me. My name is Sophie, by the way."

"Travis."

"Nice to meet you, Travis."

"Same. And, no problem; happy to help whenever."

"So, you said you have been here for a little while, you seem to be pretty strong." Travis noticed as she said this her eyes moved up and down his body stopping briefly to admire the strength in his arms, "Do you come here all the time or do you also go to the gym?"

"No no, I don't really like proper gyms; I prefer climbing gyms. I just come here a couple times a week. I've been doing this for about two years now is all." Travis enjoyed that she called him strong and possibly liked the strength his arms displayed but he was too humble, or maybe just too shy, to acknowledge the compliment. "How are you finding it? Do you think you'll come back?"

"Oh, I'm really enjoying it. I'm definitely going to come back a couple times to finish some of these harder problems. Maybe I'll even become a regular." Travis' felt a small shiver inside him when Sophie said she might become a regular.

"Well, it'll be cool to see you back again on another day. I always enjoy when new people join the gym."

"I think I've only got one more climb left in me. I'll probably finish up soon and then head home. Do you always climb on Tuesdays? I'm thinking of coming back Thursday."

"Yeah, I usually climb Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays."

"Hopefully I'll see you then," she said with a smile.

"I'll be sure to say hi," he replied.

They didn't interact again before Sophie went home. Although, Travis did keep a wandering eye on her. Especially when she bent over to get her things.

Two days later, Travis was back at the climbing gym. Already warmed up, he was back working on his project. In his peripherals, he noticed Sophie on the other side of the gym. She had just arrived. Today he could see she was wearing a sporty-looking singlet and very brightly-patterned floral leggings. He wanted to go over immediately and say hello. Travis was a bit surprised that he wanted to go over when he was just about to get on the wall again. He had only just met her and he barely spent any time with her. She was a stranger. Travis decided to try his climb again and wait for a more organic situation for him to say hello. Sophie had moved to the shelves and had deposited her bag. She then made her way over to an empty corner of the gym and began to stretch. Travis knew that he would walk past her on the way to the drink tap, and since he was already pretty thirsty, he decided he would make his way over.

As he approached, she turned away to the side and started stretching her left leg by pulling backwards on it and standing on the right. As she was facing side on to Travis, she didn't notice him. Travis took this as an opportunity to walk past her and let her notice him so he could say hello on the way back. It was also a good opportunity to have a better look at her. The singlet she was wearing, was actually more of a cropped singlet where the bottom of the singlet was missing at the front and instead fell short of her waist. The bottom of the singlet hung above her belly button and off her skin. It fell straight down from her boobs and definitely accentuated their size. Leaning over forwards in her stretch also helped make the distance bigger and expose more of her stomach. Having gotten a better look than last time, he could see the soft curve of her stomach as it stretched outwards. She didn't have fat on her, but she wasn't some perfectly-toned supermodel, either. She was just fit and healthy. Her stomach was lightly tanned like her arms. Travis realised she must spend some time in the sun with more skin exposed than she does here at the gym. He enjoyed the thought of seeing her sunbathing on a beach.

A little concerned at how much thought he was putting into admiring her body, Travis walked past Sophie towards the taps whilst trying to remember how to walk casually. He was getting nervous. He questioned his inability to feel normal as he reached the bubbler. Having refreshed himself with the cold water, he turned to go back. As he did, Sophie noticed him and gave a shy smile. "Was that a shy smile" Travis questioned internally, "or maybe just a normal one?" Sighing at his unnecessary fixation on a simple smile, he approached her. "Hi, again. Remember me?"

Now stretching her right leg, she replied, "Hi, Travis. Yes, I remember. Haha. It's only been two days."

"Right, that makes sense," he said feeling a little shy, "and I remember your name is Sophie. Oh, but I guess it isn't hard to remember, only two days..." Travis was almost frustrated at how nervous he felt.

Sophie smiled at him, perhaps a little knowingly—Travis wasn't sure. She moved to sit on the ground and said, "I'm just doing some stretches before going on the wall today. I felt pretty sore last time so I want to make sure I warm up correctly this time."

"Yeah, it is a good idea; rock climbing can be pretty strenuous on the body—especially to new climbers." He nearly trailed off at the end of his sentence. Sophie had sat down and started spreading her legs for a groin stretch. Her legs were bent with her thighs wide apart and her feet together at the base of her body. She used her elbows to push down on her knees helping to spread her legs further. Travis felt a shock go through his body. His crotch tingled. As he was standing right in front of her, Travis could look right down at Sophie and he could see just how tight her leggings were. He stared down between her legs where he could see a large camel toe poking through the fabric. He could see the curves of her pussy forming a perfect oval. They rose away from her body causing a rather deep crease in between them. He could tell she had a peach pussy; a perfect peach pussy, it looked like. Travis liked puffy vaginas and didn't quite understand why some people didn't. He of course, found other types very appealing, but he preferred there to be a little more to feel on a girl than just the thin labia of the more normal vaginas. He was sure she had an amazing pussy because she was getting a camel toe with her legs spread. Usually, girls had to squeeze their legs together to get this much of a mound to stick out. Suddenly his brain snapped back into reality when he saw her look up at him.

"Do you know any climbing-specific stretches I should do?" she asked, not seeming to notice his gaze quickly move up to her eyes. She bobbed her head up and down, breaking eye contact as she rocked back and forth applying more tension to the stretch.

"Ah..." he said, unable to think straight. "Yeah, I know one or two you could do."

"Excellent!" She looked up as she said this. There was a twinkle in her eye, a curl to her lips. Travis thought he saw an eyebrow raise slightly.

Internally panicking, he thought, "Does she know I was looking?"

"What are they?" she asked standing up.

Travis took this opportunity to recenter himself and take control of his thoughts. "Oh, just an arm stretch to help your tendons. Most people only stretch their muscles but you can hurt your tendons when you climb so this stretch is pretty useful.

As Travis showed her the stretch Sophie questioned, "Where exactly is that stretching? I don't really see what you're doing. You actually look like you're just resting. Haha."

"Just get into the same position I am in and you should feel it."

"I dunno," she said, unsure. "Where am I meant to feel it?"

"In a really specific spot. Should feel really tight in your tendons along your forearm near your elbow."

Sophie looked at him, confused.

"Like right at the base of your bicep, where the elbow is," Travis reassured.

"Are you sure this is a stretch?" she replied, with a cheeky tone.

Taking advantage of her friendly demeanour, Travis seized the opportunity to be a little daring and touch her. "You need to feel it here," he said, reaching out to touch her arm. "So do whatever you need to do to pull on this part of your arm." As he said this, he ran his fingers along her smooth biceps indicating the area. Travis was glad to see she didn't seem to mind his touch. "Her skin is so soft," he thought. "Wait when have I ever noticed how soft someone's skin is, especially just from a touch?" Sophie smiled again. Travis wasn't sure if she was just appreciating his help or if he didn't have the poker face he thought he had. He hoped it was the first one. He secretly hoped it was because she enjoyed his touch.

After successfully finishing the stretch, Sophie said, "Well, I think I'm ready to start now. Are you working on anything at the moment Travis?"

"Ah. Yes, actually. There's this problem on the boulder wall I've been projecting for a bit."

"Projecting?"

"Oh, it just means a climb that's really hard and you have spent a number of sessions working on it. We call it a project."

"I'll have to see it. What level is it?"

"It's an 8. You can see it from here, it is the red one."

"An 8?" she said in disbelief. "Wow."

"Oh, it's not that crazy; I have been a member of the gym for a while now."

"Yeah, but like, I was only doing 2s yesterday. I tried a 3 and could barely get off the ground." There was amazement in her voice which made Travis stand a little taller.

"I'm sure you'll get onto 3s in no time. There's a very quick learning curve. I bet if I help out, you'll be able to do a couple today even."

Excitedly she said, "Ok, let's climb together then." Travis wasn't sure if she was excited to climb 3s, or to climb with him. He wouldn't know for sure, but Sophie was secretly excited about both.

Travis and Sophie climbed together for the next couple of hours. They enjoyed each other's company. Between climbs they exchanged small talk and some personal details. Travis discovered they both went to the same university. He was a year older than her at the age of 23, but she was a year ahead of him in her studies. She liked chemistry and science and studied them with fervour, while he was an arts student and didn't take his subjects with the same intensity. Travis had moved out of home while Sophie still lived with her family. They both saw a quick friendship developing between them. Even though they'd only met recently, they both felt comfortable and friendly when together.

"Here," Sophie signalled. "I need help with this one," beckoning Travis to her.

"What's the issue?"

"My feet keep slipping and I'm left dangling by my hands. Once my feet slip, I can't get them back on the wall again since they're straight down below me. This angled wall is hard to stay on."

Travis moved towards the base of the wall and asked, "Can you show me how you climb and I'll direct your feet from here."

"Ok, I will."

"Just don't fall on me," he chuckled.

"Don't tempt me," she retorted.

As she climbed up the wall away from Travis, he realised that at this angle, the higher she got, the more likely he would be able to see up her shirt. It already hung away from her body, and the angle wasn't steep enough to push it back down toward her. Travis directed her feet and helped her stay on the wall.

When she got about a metre above him, he could clearly see up her cropped singlet. There, he had a good view of her boobs from beneath. He felt a little guilty at how much he'd been staring at her lately, but it wasn't his fault he was so observant, he reasoned with himself. He could see that she didn't have a sports bra on but rather the top had an extra lining inside which acted as support for her breasts. "That explains why they are a little extra jiggly, today," he thought. He looked a little closer and noticed that the supporting fabric had ridden up slightly and had revealed some underboob. "Wow," he thought, "they look round and full. Maybe she is a C cup after all." He let out a sigh, "I wish I could see more than just a little underboob," he thought dreamily.

"Hey!"

"Yes?" Travis was a little startled.

"Can you hear me up here? I said where do I put my foot next?"

"Oh, um...move your right foot a little closer to where your knee is right now, there's a hold there," he instructed, thinking he was in the clear.

After completing the climb, Sophie joined Travis on a nearby bench. "Enjoy yourself down there, Trav?" she remarked.