A Perfect Peach Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sophie," Travis responded, too enamoured to gather his words. "I feel the same way. I'm overjoyed to hear you feel the way I do." He followed these words with another, shorter, kiss.

"What should we do now?" Sophie asked, with love in her eyes.

"Why don't we get back into some more personal questions to help ease the tension and to also bring us back into a more intimate setting?" he said, hoping Sophie liked his idea.

"I agree. We need to ease back into things without it being awkward. Should we play 20 questions again?"

"Hmm, maybe something a little different. Like..." he trailed off thinking about what to do.

"Truth or dare?" Sophie said unsure.

"Two truths, one lie?" Travis replied, at the same time as Sophie's suggestion.

"I've got it. Let's do both by playing two truths and one dare. I'll ask you two questions and then give you a dare."

"Hmm. Yes. I like this idea. Lots of potential for...fun," Travis said, with a twinkle in his eye.

"Excellent," Sophie replied excitedly, and motioned for him to sit beside her on the bed. "I'll start. Do you dance? Are you a shy dancer?"

"Oh, no," Travis said, a little uncomfortable. "I know where this is going. No, I don't really dance, and yes, I am shy." Sophie giggled with an excited grin. "But I will dance with you a little as a dare if that's what you desire," he said, extending his hand to her.

"It is," she replied, and took his hand.

"I don't know how to dance, per se, so I'll just do this." Travis brought her in close and hugged her, resting his head on her shoulder. They swayed together gently in time with the music. He felt more relaxed than he first imagined and enjoyed the warmth of her body against his. Her perfume was calming and sweet smelling.

"This is nice," Sophie said, dreamily.

"It is nice," Travis replied, with a squeeze. After another minute or so, he left her embrace. "Ok dare is over, it's my turn," he said, with a devilish smile.

"Why do I have the feeling that you're about to ruin that lovely dance?" Sophie mused, but didn't lose her smile.

"Oh, 'ruin' is so dramatic. I'm just gonna be a little cheeky," he said with a wink, "You like cheeky, don't you?"

"Only when I do it," she said, in a tantrum voice.

"Do you own lingerie?" he said with a grin.

"Second question?" Sophie responded in rebellion.

"Second question depends on the first," Travis replied, with a flirtatious tone.

"Fine," she said, not wanting to accept the current situation. "Yes, I do."

"Next question. Are you wearing lingerie right now?" Travis beamed a cheeky smile.

"Ugh. Yes, haha, I am," she said, losing her apprehension, "What you gonna dare me to do now, I wonder?" she sarcastically replied.

"Oh, I'm sure it's nothing crazy," he said in a flirty manner, "What to do...what to do..." Travis wanted to draw it out so that he could finally get back at Sophie for all the times she made him feel this way when she caught him looking at her. "I dare you to flash your butt at me. Let's see these fancy panties," he energetically remarked.

Sophie just rolled her eyes at his childishness. "Someone is going to regret this on their next dare," she said in a sing-song voice. She seductively slid her hands down her sides and over her curved hips to the hem of her dress. She looked up and smiled at Travis before slowly turning around. She bent down as far as she could without revealing anything. Sophie turned her head and grinned when she saw how much of a reaction this was getting from Travis. Knowing she was in control, she turned back again and tensed her legs together and bent the bottom of her dress up, ready to pull it upwards. Suddenly, she yanked the bottom of her dress up and revealed her ass and a tightly-fitting thong that was black and lacey. But before Travis could appreciate the marvellous sight before him, Sophie stood up and turned to face him while quickly pushing her dress back down.

"Hey!" Travis went to object, before being cut off.

"'Hey' nothing, mister. You said flash. I flashed." She winked and blew him a kiss as a way of mocking his confused state. "Now that I know you're gonna play dirty, I get to make the first move." She locked eyes with him. An evil grin spread across her face. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, no," Travis said, giggling nervously, before gulping hard and adjusting his sitting position.

Sitting back on the bed, "I'll start with a tame one to help you relax: How big is your cock?" Sophie quizzed.

"That's tame!?" Travis responded, shocked.

"Yes. It is. Regretting any previous dares, yet?" Sophie replied, matter-of-factly.

"No," he said with a cheeky smile. "Ok, fine. It's average sized, between 5 and 6 inches and has a nice girth."

"Ooh, very honest. Don't know it's exact length in centimetres?" she said giggling.

"Dicks aren't measured in centimetres. And it doesn't matter much to me so I don't know it exactly."

"Hmm, you're taking this pretty well, aren't you? Time for the next question then. Better make it harder this time." Sophie looked down at his crotch when she said harder and emphasised the word. "If you could cum anywhere on my body where would you do it?"

Travis was so shocked at this question he choked on his own spit. "Wha...WHAT?" he spluttered.

"You heard me," Sophie replied, devilishly.

"Um...I haven't really thought about it." he said, meekly.

"Should I be disappointed? You've never fantasised?" she asked, continuing to tease him.

"Well, thinking about it now...I'm not sure where I'd pick. I'd like to do it in a couple of places."

"Do tell," Sophie said. Her eyes where now locked with his and her breathing began to get faster.

"Well, obviously, I'd love to cum inside you and all over that beautiful pussy of yours."

Sophie closed her eyes and let out a, "Mmm."

"I think a blow job would be sexy as hell, so seeing you swallow my cum would be heavenly. And I've never cum on a girl's boobs before so I'm sure that'd look amazing on you." Travis could see that Sophie was losing composure at his comments. "That answer your question satisfyingly?" he asked.

"It most certainly does," she said, filled with lust. "But I don't feel very satisfied right now. I'm sure I will later," she said, with a wink.

"Sexy and funny," he said confidently, after seeing the effect he was having on her. "So, what's the dare?" he asked maybe a little too hopefully.

"Oh decisions, decisions," she said looking him up and down. "Take off a piece of clothing." Travis reached for his buttons. "From both of us," she added, biting her lip.

"You're only wearing a dress," Travis said, breathing in deeply. Sophie's only response was a slow nod and she didn't break eye contact. He slowly reached up and unbuttoned each of his buttons, starting at the top and was careful to not let the shirt fall off of his shoulders. After undoing the last button, he slowly shrugged his shoulders and let his shirt fall to the floor. Sophie stared intently at his body and eyed every bit of him.

Travis deliberately walked towards her until he was so close, he could feel her breath on his face. He reached up and tenderly placed his hands on her neck. Grasping the dress, he moved his hands to the clasp that held the dress together. Travis flashed her a small smile before letting go of the clasp and slowly glided his hands down her body. She shivered as his hands caressed the sides of her breasts as he purposefully made his way down her, eliciting pleasure and excitement as he went.

He crouched down at her feet and looked up at her with a flirtatious smile, fully aware of how much he was teasing her. Placing his hands on her exposed inner thigh, he marvelled at how they felt and how they reacted to his touch. Goosebumps appeared and spread down her legs. Travis snaked his hands up her inner thighs and moved his fingers under the end of her dress. Sophie raised her head, closed her eyes, and let out a small, whimper of a moan. Travis tenderly moved his hands towards her waiting pussy. He could feel the heat as he moved closer to it. The moment his fingers touched her, Sophie gasped, and he could feel her entire body tense. He pushed his way under the soft fabric of her thong and savoured the feeling of her slick pussy lips.

Just as Sophie began to say, "Oh, Travis," he hooked his hands around the thong and began pulling it downwards. Sophie, eager to cooperate, helped move her legs to allow him to carefully remove her underwear. Once removed, she looked at him filled with lust. Entranced, she waited.

"Ok. Dare complete," Travis said with a massive grin on his face.

"Wha, what? No. Please!" Sophie was in shock.

"My turn to ask questions," he said, ignoring her. Travis enjoyed being able to tease Sophie in this way.

"Travis..." she moaned, clearly not wanting him to stop.

"I'll make it easy for you. First question: do you like it when I tease you back?" he said.

"It's a love/hate relationship right now," she replied. She sighed, acknowledging the game they were both playing with each other. Sophie smiled because she knew they both were perfect for one another.

"Next question, even easier this time, so easy in fact, I'll make it the dare too. Please can you take your clothes off?"

Travis barely had a chance to finish his sentence before Sophie threw herself at him and kissed him passionately on the mouth. She reached up behind her back and unclasped her dress, releasing the straps that covered her spectacular breasts. Travis gasped into her mouth as he felt their naked skin touch his chest. Her nipples were erect and malleable. He pulled her tighter into him, and he felt her boobs push into him. He melted when he felt their softness as they pressed firmly into his chest. He moved his hands between them and grabbed them both in each hand. He broke the kiss just to admire their beauty, and the feel of them in his loving grip.

"They're amazing," he said in awe.

"They're yours," Sophie replied, giving him a small kiss on the neck. She leaned back away from him and he let her breasts fall away. They bounced lightly before stopping. They had a beautiful shape and rose away from her chest magnificently. She pushed her arms behind her—accentuating their shape even further—and undid the zipper than ran down her back. With a quiet, thump, her dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. Wearing nothing but her heels, Sophie was completely naked in front of Travis.

Travis was transfixed. In total awe, he said "You're divine. You look so incredible. I've never seen such an amazing combination of beauty and sexy in a person before."

Sophie gave him a gentle smile. "No one has ever said something so loving to me before," she whispered. "You're amazing Travis. You really are," she said while gliding her hands down his body. She looked up at him and lowered herself down. She placed gentle and sensual kisses down his front before stopping at his belt line. Looking away from him, she placed a hand on the tent sticking out of his pants. Lightning shot through Travis' body and he moaned in delight. Squeezing gently before letting go, Sophie released his bulge and moved up to his zipper and undid his pants. In one precise movement, she pulled his slacks and underwear down to his ankles.

Sophie let out a small gasp and a longer moan. Travis' eyes rolled back and closed as he heard her reaction to seeing his erect penis.

"I love it," she said, grasping it at the base firmly. Just having her hand on his cock felt like a small orgasm. It'd been so long since he felt someone else's hand on him. Sophie being the one holding him only amplified the effect.

"Oh my god, Soph," he said, filled with desire. Sophie slowly pulled up and then down his shaft and as she reached his base, slowly squeezed the head of his dick through her soft, inviting lips. Travis thought he was going to explode. Everything felt incredible. She was a goddess. When she reached the edge of his head, she sucked hard under the edge eliciting a gasp from him as his body jerked in response. He looked down at this heavenly sight and she met his eye. With a gentle cupping of his balls, and a loud pop, she took him from her mouth and released his member.

"Dare complete," she said, in a sultry voice.

"No more dares," Travis said, with a rush. He pulled himself out of his pants and removed his shoes and socks so quickly he nearly fell over. "Just you," he finished, panting slightly. Now standing before her completely naked, Travis was done with games.

He stepped forwards and brought her into his embrace. He placed his palm over her curvy pussy mound and ran two fingers up her wet slit. Sophie moaned loudly and fell into him. She grabbed his dick with one hand and pulled on his ass with the other and kissed him hard. Their tongues danced and their bodies swayed with passion as they pleasured each other. Sophie rubbed the tip of his penis with the precum that had gathered there, which made Travis moan into her mouth. In response, he pushed his fingers into her, entering her tight, wet vagina, for the first time. She shuddered into him as he pressed his thumb firmly into her clit, with his fingers pulling upwards into the roof of her pussy.

Sophie let out a long moan and leaned into his chest with her hands. "Get on the bed," she said through deep breaths, in a commanding tone.

"How do you want me?" Travis replied, not taking his eyes off her slicked puffy pussy.

"Anywhere," she said, bending over and removing her heels. "It's my turn for two truths one dare." Before Travis had a chance to protest, he saw a wild look in Sophie's eyes. "Do you want to fuck me? Will you fuck me!? FUCK ME!" she said in a frenzy, and threw herself at him.

Sophie jumped on top of him and he wrapped himself around her and laid back onto the bed. He squeezed her ass firmly and kissed her hard. She sucked on his lip and bit it lightly causing a moan to escape his mouth. Travis spun them over on the bed and lay on top of her between her now opened legs. He grabbed his rock-hard dick and rubbed the tip of it over her wanting pussy.

"Your pussy is incredible," he said through heavy breaths, and placed his hand tentatively over her soft pussy mound, "There's so much to hold and to love." He snaked his thumb into her slit and parted her thick pussy lips by sliding it down and into her soaked entrance. He once again placed his cock between the soft, wet lips of her peach pussy and leaned down towards her chest.

He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked softly. He ran his tongue around it before gently biting the tip of it. Travis ran his tongue over to the other and did the same. This time he bit a little harder, which made Sophie moan softly. He moved downwards, planting wet kisses along her belly and down to her right thigh, making sure to pass delightfully close to her waiting vagina. He ran his tongue up the entire length of her thigh and planted it firmly at the base of her pussy and licked up her juices. Sophie's head shot back into the bed as she let out a loud gasp.

Travis was overwhelmed. He was tasting what had to be the most perfect pussy in the world. He had only dreamed of being able to suck on a peach pussy as great as the one in front of him. He dug his tongue into her hole and savoured the flavourful taste of her juices. She tasted strong, but certainly not unappealing; he felt like he was tasting pure sex. Running his tongue forcefully up her entire slit, he reached her clit and pressed down hard. Sophie's legs were wide open now, and her hand was gently rested on his head. Faint moans and, "Oh, Travis," were heard from above. He swirled his tongue around her clit and pushed his lips into hers. She felt so soft and squishy beneath him and he enjoyed every second of it. Finally, Travis bit her clit through his closed lips which caused Sophie to push hard on his head.

"Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed. This sent Travis into a flurry of movements. He lapped at her clit in short, strong burst before taking a long, drawn-out lick from bottom to top of her pussy. He could feel her pushing harder on his head and her chest rising off of the bed. He pressed a finger inside her, deeper than he had ever entered her before, and sucked at her clit. Sophie writhed beneath him but she never shook him off. This was the sexiest experience of his life; he was not going to stop pleasuring her no matter how much she bucked.

"Oh...OH...OOOOHHHH!" she screamed above him, as she reached her climax. Knowing she reached her peak, Travis stuck a second finger inside her and rubbed at her insides, prolonging the climax. Sophie moaned loudly and unbroken for nearly 10 seconds. Her entire body was raised above the bed and her legs were locked tight.

Sophie collapsed onto the bed loudly; her boobs bounced as she hit the mattress. Panting, she looked up at him. "I have no idea how you did that but that was FUCKING incredible." Travis crawled up the bed and lay beside her. He rolled over and put a leg over her body while gently resting a hand over her heaving breasts.

"I told you," he said. "You have the sexiest pussy I have ever seen. There was no way I was going to stop until you came buckets."

"I know it's early days, and I'm coming down from an Earth-shattering orgasm, but I need to say this—I love you. I love being with you. I love what you do to me. If it's too soon to say that's fine. But there's no way I can have sex this incredible with you without screaming 'I love you!' at the top of my lungs," she said, while cupping his head in her hand.

"It's ok. I understand," Travis replied. "It is early. But I feel the same way. I love being with you. I can't stop thinking about you and I feel so happy when I'm with you. I love you too, Sophie." He leaned forward and kissed her slowly and lovingly. She turned into him and wrapped their bodies around each other. They kissed passionately and as one.

Sophie broke the kiss early when she felt Travis' hard member pushing into her. "Why did you stop?" he asked. Sophie didn't answer. Instead, she pushed him onto his back and cupped his balls. Moaning back into a pillow, Travis adjusted his legs and presented himself to her. Sophie squeezed his balls and ran her tongue up the length of his shaft. His cock twitched at every touch. She released her grip and didn't touch him for a few seconds. After enough time had passed, she lightly skimmed her fingers over his balls, without touching skin. She only brushed past the soft hairs sticking out. This sent shivers down Travis' body as she did. Sophie closed, then opened, her hand over his balls in a cupping motion. She gradually got closer before finally making contact and squeezing lightly. She then did the same motion over his balls but this time, dragging her nails over his skin tentatively.

"This is incredible," Travis gasped, in response to the thrill she was sending through every bone in his body.

Sophie gently grasped Travis' dick. He was so turned on. It was rock-hard and his cock was firmly pressed against his stomach, pulsing slightly. She pulled on his foreskin and thumbed at his sensitive head as she did. She pumped him slowly while gripping his balls lightly. Sophie leaned over him and let her hair tickle its way down his stomach before encircling his dick. He could feel her hair covering his body and slowly collecting around him as she lowered her head towards his aching dick.

Her soft, warm lips wrapped around his head and caused a deep, long moan to escape from his mouth. Sophie sucked gently and ran her tongue under the edge of his head. She bobbed up and down gently, while using a hand to squeeze and delicately pump the bottom of his dick. Travis usually focused on the tip of his cock when he masturbated, and feeling her gripping the base of his dick like this sent new and wonderful pleasure through his crotch. Sophie sucked and kissed his throbbing member before she swirled her tongue over the very tip of his head. She pulled his dick out and moved her lips over the edge of his head in a twisting motion. She was so delicate and sensual.