A Perfect Peach Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An incredible warmth spread through his body. Jolts of electricity pulsed through his lips down through his body and stopped at his crotch. His balls tightened. His penis tingled. This was the most heavenly kiss he had ever experienced. Her lips were so soft and fit perfectly between his. The kiss didn't last long. She held her lips intertwined with his for what felt like hours but was only a few seconds. Sophie desperately wanted to open her mouth and let him explore. She wanted to suck on his lips and feel his tongue dance with hers. But she had to stop. She had to see how he felt about the kiss. Slowly, she backed away. Travis followed her hoping they'd never part. Slowly, very slowly, their lips parted and their eyes opened. Travis saw the love and lust in her eyes which faded away and revealed anxiety and want. Her breath was quiet and her chest rose and fell slowly. He was breathing deeply.

"Travis I..." Sophie stammered.

"That was the most amazing thing," he interrupted. "I have never felt that way from a kiss before." Sophie's eyes started tearing up ever so slightly.

"I'm so glad you feel that way," she said, in barely a whisper. Travis moved his hand towards hers and she held it. His grip felt so warm and comforting and hers felt so soft and loving. They both never wanted to let go. They sat in silence as time seemed to slow to a halt. Sophie broke the silence, "You really think my...pussy," she said with a small giggle, "is sexy?"

"Absolutely," Travis replied, sincerely.

"I've seen other vaginas before. I've seen what porn looks like. They don't stick out like mine does. I know that I don't have what is considered a perfect, or sometimes even a normal one. I have even heard some people say they don't like puffy pussy." Her smile faded as she said those last two words and her voice trailed away. She began to unconsciously close her legs.

"Hey," Travis said firmly. "I have seen a lot of vaginas and a lot of pussy. I'm not ashamed to admit I've watched a lot of porn and I've had a couple of girlfriends. I know how varied and unique they can be. And my favourite pussies are ones just like yours. In fact, yours might be the best I've ever seen." Her face perked up at this. "And I haven't even seen it yet! Um...I haven't even seen it." Travis was glad to see Sophie's cheeky grin return to her face. She was always playful and naughty about Travis' appreciation of her body and he was glad that her anxiety about her body was passing. "See that smile is what I want to see. I feel so bad that you've been self-conscious about this. You've always been cheeky and prying about this and I hope that you aren't held back by this anymore. And for what it's worth, I'm not the only guy who likes a nice camel toe. I know this because it's so easy for me to find them on the internet," he said with a sly grin.

"So, you think my pussy is the best you've ever seen?" she said in a sultry voice. Travis smiled. He knew she was about to toy with him, just like she'd done so many times before. "The most beautiful?" she asked while turning in the chair to face him.

"And sexy," he added, filled with lust. She smiled and leaned back. She parted her legs and exposed herself. Her camel toe was very visible, but not bursting out like before. It was a tease.

"Come closer," she said alluringly. Travis was transfixed. He couldn't take his eyes of her beautiful mound. He couldn't believe this was happening. She was presenting herself to him. Sophie, the most amazing girl with the most amazing pussy, was somehow calling him forward towards what he knew to be a soft, wet pussy, that he had only ever imagined in his most heavenly dreams. Still holding her hand, Travis crept closer to Sophie. "Can you even take your eyes off of it?" she asked knowing all too well what the answer was.

"I never want to take my eyes of it," Travis replied, with an aching heart.

"Well, this is a difficult situation you're in, because I want you to look me in the eye and never look away unless I say so."

"What?" Travis said almost in disbelief. "This was it," he thought, "this is how she will toy with me." He knew what must be done. Slowly, his eyes moved up her body and locked firmly into her eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful too, you know. I love the ember shine I see when I look into them."

"Well, I'm glad you like them because you'll have to look at them for as long as I say." She said with a mischievous grin. She pulled on his arm and brought him closer to her. The space between them was narrowing to the point where she had to pull his arm down between them to continue to inch him further. Travis continued staring into her eyes. He felt almost crazy realising just how much he wanted to tear his eyes away, but he knew whatever she was planning was worth the torture.

He was staring so intently into her eyes that he barely noticed how close they had become. He could feel her breath hit his lips. It was short and nervous. He wanted to kiss her. She pulled him closer still, and that was when he noticed where she was guiding his arm. His eyes flickered. He nearly looked down. Sophie saw his brief moment of panic and chuckled. His panic quickly disappeared as he realised his hand's destination. Finally, she jerked his hand forward and placed it firmly on her inviting pussy. They both let out a moan. Neither could tell whose was more intense. Travis could feel the warmth and softness of what he could only describe as the pussy of an angel. He could hold so much and feel so much. The material atop her slit was damp, but with his touch, it quickly became soaked. He rubbed his hand over every bump, he felt every detail, he squeezed it all into his hand.

"This is heavenly," he moaned and he leaned in to kiss her. They kissed passionately. Their mouths opened and they explored the pleasure of their tongues. He sucked on her lower lip and she sucked on his tongue and they both let a sigh escape between the flurry of their movements. Sophie moved her hands to his head and held it tenderly, never wanting him to move away.

Travis continued to explore her slit which elicited soft moans whenever he moved his hand. Exploration turned into purpose as Travis began to squeeze longer and firmer. He snaked his fingers upwards and moved them deeper inside to find her concealed clit. At first touch, she let out a high-pitched moan of delight. He could feel her body jolt at his touch. He then pinched her clit and rubbed it gently, which made a much deeper, longer moan escape her lips. Sophie was desperately trying to continue their passionate kiss but the pleasure was becoming too much to handle without moaning loudly and having to break the kiss to do so.

Finally, Travis cupped her entire pussy and pressed his thumb into her clit causing Sophie's body to jolt upright. He rubbed firmly over her clit in small circles while making larger circles with his hand, moving her entire pussy as he did. He could see the pleasure building in her quickly at his touch. With each pass over her nub, Sophie let out moans that grew louder with each circle he traced on her. After a long build-up of increasingly loud moans, a long and powerful moan silently screamed out of her. Travis watched in amazement as she pushed him away forcefully breaking all contact.

Her legs were wide open. A dark and shiny sheen covered the front of her leggings. Her head hung limp at her chest, which rose sharp and quick with each breath. Her mouth was covered in a mix of their shared saliva. Travis, also panting, sat back. His hand sore from the awkward positioning and soaked in her juices. His mouth, also wet with saliva, was left gaping in awe of the woman in front of him. He could feel the throbs of his penis throughout his entire body. It was so sensitive; it was aching for any stimulation. Travis realised that this was probably one of his hardest, if not the strongest, erection he had ever had.

Travis broke the silence after a minute of quiet panting. "So, what do we do now?"

"I have no idea but it had better involve your body on, in or around mine, preferably all three," she huffed back at him, through jagged breaths. Travis was losing his mind. She wanted him. And she wanted him badly. All pretences were out of the way now as Sophie had revealed a strong need for sex. Travis didn't know how to proceed. Sophie, seeing that he hadn't responded, spoke again, "Let's fuck Travis. Fuck me please. I want you so badly." Her voice was deep and desperate. There was intensity behind every word she said.

"Sophie I..." he couldn't finish his sentence. "I'm not sure." Travis couldn't believe what he was saying. Every fibre of his being was dying to feel her skin pressed against his, to touch her, to love her. But still, he continued, "I really want to do this. I REALLY want to. But I'm unsure." Sophie looked shattered. "No please, don't be sad. It's not anything like that." Sophie was now coming down from her orgasm and began to listen more closely. Her breathing steadied. "Feeling you right now was amazing. Kissing you was amazing. I can't believe I just got to touch your pussy. But this feels rushed. I want this, I really do. But your friendship means a lot to me and I wouldn't want to ruin it by rushing into lustful sex and having you doubt your feeling afterwards."

Sophie responded, dejectedly. "I guess you make sense. Things did move pretty fast huh?"

"And it's not that it wasn't good, Soph; it was wonderful."

"I'm glad you think so," she said, with more happiness.

"Think about it. We're rushing into sex and you haven't even seen my dick yet or touched it. Hell, I haven't even seen your boobs yet," he said, trying to add a happier tone to his voice.

"Well, you would've if you had not stopped us from fucking," Sophie said, matter-of-factly. Travis looked down at the floor. He'd blown it. Sophie could see he was sad and realised he was right. She cared about him and didn't want him to feel like he ruined everything. "Hey, chin up. And as much as my vagina disagrees with me, you're right, ok? We haven't been on a date yet or anything like that." Travis perked up a little. "Besides," she said trying to lighten the mood, "who wants to go down on someone who hasn't showered after a workout?"

Travis laughed. "I don't know if that would stop me, haha. I'm glad you're taking it well."

"You'd go down on me?" Sophie said with some shock in her voice.

"Of course I would! What kind of guy doesn't suck pussy?"

"Only the bad ones I guess," Sophie said, realising she had never been with someone as caring as Travis.

"I have an idea," Travis said. "Why don't I go home and we both shower and clean up. Then you could come around, or better yet, since I have a car, I'll come back around here and we can go on a dinner date." Sophie's eyes beamed at him with pure happiness.

"You're asking me on a date? Oh, I'd love to! Let's not go out, though. I'll cook you something and we can stay here and enjoy each other's company," Sophie responded hurriedly.

"And..." He stretched out the word.

"And?"

"And if one thing leads to another... we let it. And if it doesn't, then we can say we had a lovely time together and we won't have to regret any physical actions."

"Sounds like a great idea, Travis. I'm actually really glad that you've said what you said."

"Really?"

"Really. Yes, ravishing your body right here on the couch would be amazing." Travis felt his still-hard cock twitch at those words. His cock was displeased with his decisions. "But you're right that things were moving fast," Sophie continued, "and I would hate the idea that we would come away from the experience wondering if it was rushed and regret our actions. I've grown so close to you over this last couple of weeks and I want to grow even closer. I like spending time with you. I like you, Travis."

"I like spending time with you too Sophie. I haven't known you long but I feel as if you're becoming the most important person in my life. And honestly, I want you to be the most important person in my life."

Sophie gave him a small kiss. "Thank you."

"So, should I meet back here at say... seven?"

"And not a moment later," Sophie responded, with gleeful smile.

"I wouldn't dare."

"It will be nice to see you outside of gym clothes. I hadn't noticed until now that I have no idea how you normally dress."

"Me neither. Hey, maybe we should dress up a little. I bet you look gorgeous when you go out."

Sophie blushed. "I like that idea."

"I don't want to leave."

"Me neither."

"But it's five-thirty."

"Ugh! That doesn't leave either of us long to prepare."

"I guess that means I'll be back sooner then," Travis said, looking for a silver lining.

"True," she replied. "Ok get out now," she said, with a thrill in her voice. "I want this to be perfect and I need to get ready. Oh my god I may not have enough time. So much needs to be done to make me presentable. And dinner!" Sophie said, now starting to sound hurried.

"I'm sure you needn't do much. You're already so pretty," Travis said, trying to make her more relaxed.

"Oh, hush you. You just need to shower and get dressed. I need to shower, wash and dry my hair, shave everywhere, put make up on, find an outfit that works and somewhere in there, cook dinner."

"Ok now I'm worried I've put too much pressure on you. I can bring take out if you like. And I know that society thinks it important but I really don't mind if you don't shave your legs or your..." Travis was cut off by Sophie who stood up quickly and grabbed him.

"Stop talking and go. Or you'll be talking to a shower door." She turned him to face the door of the house. "Now please go and lock the door behind you," she said, with a small push. With that she turned around and headed for the hallway. "Oh, sorry; I don't mean to be rude." She stopped and turned to him and said, "Thank you for everything and I can't wait to have you over. Bye." She once again continued on to the hallway grabbing the bottom of her shirt as she did. Travis tried to move forward so he could catch a glimpse of her as she took her shirt off when she rounded the corner, but she was too quick and all he saw was the small of her back. Shaking his head, he locked and closed the door.

Travis arrived at his house and began to quickly get ready. Sophie had no idea the amount of effort a guy could put into getting ready. Before showering, he re-shaved his face to ensure it was extra smooth, and also did some manscaping to guarantee everything was neat and presentable. After his shower, he ironed a smart button-up shirt that was dark maroon and had a subtle checker pattern on it, and also ironed a pair of grey slacks that complemented the outfit nicely. Travis swapped out his sports watch for a more formal one that was a bright silver. He went to the bathroom and spent an almost embarrassing amount of time trying to style his hair. He tied the whole outfit together with a nice pair of black shoes; nothing too fancy, they didn't have a pointed tip, but definitely a class above runners. Finally, he put some deodorant on and his special 'date cologne' which he reserved for rare occasions such as this. Slipping an emergency condom into his wallet, he left hurriedly.

Travis arrived a street away from Sophie's house at six fifty. He normally would arrive slightly before the agreed time, but in this situation, he knew it was best to arrive as close to the correct time as possible. He was certain that Sophie needed all the time she could get to prepare the evening. Obviously, one could never be late, not even by a minute, to an event such as this. At exactly six fifty-eight, Travis pulled up on the driveway to Sophie's house, making sure to close the door hard to let her know he was arriving. He knocked on the door and Sophie opened immediately.

"Hi!" she said, with an enormous smile on her face.

"Hi," Travis replied, without managing to close his jaw. She was stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. She wore a navy-blue dress that showed ample cleavage without being scandalous. The straps of the dress were thick and came from below each breast and crossed over above her cleavage and hooked around her neck. This meant that her boobs were surrounded by fabric but still exposed and drew the eye directly to her cleavage, which only accentuated their size and allure. Moreover, the exposed breasts revealed that she was not wearing a bra, and this only added to the sexiness of the outfit. The dress closely followed the curves of her body and hips and stopped halfway between her knees and waist. Sophie paired this stunning dress with plain, silver hooped earrings and a banded silver chain bracelet. Her shapely legs snaked down to scarlet heels which, complimenting her dress, were held in place by a long ribbon which criss-crossed their way up her foot into a neat bow above her ankles.

Sophie had also put some time and effort into her hair and make-up. She added light amounts of contour and blush to her cheeks. Her highlighter was a faint gradient which went from a sparkly blue to skin as it curved away from her eye. No lipstick was used to enhance her smile, which complimented the minimalistic application of make-up she had utilised. Long ebony hair flowed down her shoulders and back. It had a bright shine and a subtle wave and was left to hang freely and float over her body.

"You look..." Travis' was in awe, and his words were slow to be spoken, "...so beautiful. Amazingly beautiful. Gorgeous. And—I can't hide it—sexy, as well."

Sophie smiled humbly and looked at her feet. "Thank you, Travis. I'm glad you like my outfit. And it would be remiss of me to not mention how handsome you look! I love your shirt. Mmm, and that cologne..." she couldn't help but close her eyes a little dreamily. Coming back to her senses, she invited him in. "Please, come inside. I'm so glad we both dressed up for this date. This was a good idea. Dinner is almost finished in the oven."

They ate together at an intimate table setting with warm yellow lamps that filled the room with their glow. Travis complimented Sophie on her ability to cook such a tasty meal on such short notice. Having finished dinner, Sophie suggested they move to her room to spend the rest of the night together. Travis raised a hopeful eyebrow. "Don't get any ideas," she remarked, with a warm smile. "We need a new setting that feels date-like. We've both been on the couch and that feels too casual for a date with all the dog hair and whatnot. Besides, you haven't been in my room so I'm sure you'll be just as nervous in there as you would be at some club." Travis could tell from her nervous energy that she was excited they would be spending time in her room.

They entered her bedroom and Travis was surprised to see that, not only was it clean, but Sophie had spent time clearing the room so they had space to stand under hanging fairy lights and listen to music which was calmly playing in the corner. The lights slowly cycled through the many colours and swayed gently in the breeze of her aircon. "Wow you've really set this up for us. I like it a lot," Travis commented. "'Tis a nice aesthetic," he added, with a fake voice.

Sophie laughed and said, "Thank you. I normally have the lights on the wall but I liked the idea of us still treating this part of the night like a date."

Sophie sat down on the edge of her bed and looked up at Travis with a warm smile and serious gaze. "Travis," she said, now moving her eyes down to the floor, "I like you. As a friend and more. That's why I was hurt when I thought you purposely touched me to take advantage of me when I stretched. I do want you so badly. Lustfully even. But I feel more than that for you. I was saddened to think you didn't feel the same way. Which is why I'm thankful you stopped things early before they got too intense. You showed me that you care for me like I do for you. You showed me you like me for more than just my body. So even though at the time I didn't want to stop, I'm glad we did. Thank you for being the way you are." With that, she stood up and held each of his hands. "You're an amazing person, Travis. And I'm so happy when I'm with you." Sophie drew him closer and gave him a kiss that she held for a few seconds before breaking.