A Photo Shoot for a Friend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

The heat of her seeping out sliding against the head of his shaft was impossible to resist. He ground himself against her the head of his shaft sliding deliciously against her soaking wet entrance drawing a desperate moan of pleasure from her as well. She arched beneath him straining, breasts sliding against his chest her legs sliding along his thigh enticing and teasing drawing him in.

Suddenly her hands caught his, fingers entwined together as they clutched tightly skin on skin, his body sliding against hers as he found the angle. They just stared at one another both knowing what was coming tense in anticipation, just watching as his hips drew back and he thrust forwards to finally sink himself inside her.

They shared that moment, the first delicious moment they finally both got exactly what they had been craving. He watched her eyes spark and flash, the tremble in her body as she moved beneath him her body arching as he took her. She was all heat, lush and wet surrounding his shaft as he powered inside her.

He didn't take his time, didn't draw the moment out, the need and desire was to much, the raw instinct to take her to enjoy her was to much to resist. He thrust hard and deep and buried himself inside her in one stroke her body stretching to accommodate him as he did. Then they both just moaned together.

It was almost indescribable. She was slick and wet and instantly closed around his shaft squeezing the length as he held himself inside her. Only for a moment it was all they could withstand. They both needed more. She arched beneath him still holding his hands and pressed against his body her lips finding his, then her teeth and she was nipping and biting at his lips, his neck silently urging him on.

He took her again and again his hips working her body, drawing back and thrusting deep until they sound of flesh on flesh began to ring out as they came together moaning and panting writhing on the bed in a tangle of sheets.

Hands, mouths bodies, they used all they could to explore and enjoy each other. His own mouth dipped closing around one breast briefly finding her nipple nipping at it lightly even as she bit his neck arching and pushing it against his mouth. He couldn't get enough of her, her taste, her scent, the feel of her gripping his cock as he plunged inside her over and over again relentless in his need now they had shattered that barrier.

Still she had some surprises and tricks though. He thought he had her there soft and warm and compliant as he took her. But suddenly with lightning speed and surprising strength she bucked beneath him and rolled him over in one fluid move.

He groaned suddenly underneath her, that strong supple body crawling over his as she repositioned herself. Her eyes were burning hot the pale skin flushed with colour. She straddled his hips her hand grasping his shaft and guiding it back to her entrance before she just lowered herself down upon him.

This time she used the weight of her body to pin him in place leaning forwards pressing herself against him. Her breasts were squashed on his chest her hands holding his wrists and she was moving against him her hips pushing back and grinding against his cock as he panted and strained and just moaned with her.

She bit his shoulder and then his neck, her breaths rapid and intense as she moaned lost in the same desire and pleasure that had overwhelmed him. It was quick and hot and urgent bodies pumping and tangled together as they enjoyed one another. He gazed back watching her captivated by the spectacle.

He stroked his hands down her flank over her hips and squeezed her firm rear kneading the cheeks feeling her grinding against his shaft, her nipples hard as they dragged against his chest. She kissed his mouth nibbling and biting his lip as she did groaning against him as he held her just basking in the sensation of skin on skin, her body pressed entirely against his.

They couldn't get enough of one another now, bodies entwined slipping and sliding together as they gave in fully to the pleasure and heat that had built between them. He couldn't get enough of her. He wanted more and more.

Gasping she slowly pushed herself up until she was sitting on his hips riding him, a slow rise and fall of her body as she squeezed and moved along his length as he pushed up to meet her trying to get as deep as he could.

The view was exquisite as she arched and leaned back rising and falling on his cock as it speared inside her hot and thick. Her breasts bounced a little that pale skin glistening with a light sheen of sweat. He drew his hands back one resting on her hip holding her steady, fingers spread to enjoy as much of her as he could. The other moved slowly aroutnd between her thighs.

She looked down slo, gasping as she realised what he was doing. He caressed his fingers between her thighs gliding over her lips where he thrust up to meet her and slowly found the throbbing bud of her clit and brushed his thumb around it.

He teased her circling around it just watching as she slowed down her eyes fluttering as she moved against him and he pushed up to meet her trying to get himself as deep as he could. She was wet and hot clinging to his cock trails of her juices threading there way down his shaft before they were gathered up and smeared between them as she sank down.

He struggled to hold on, to fight the urge to explode inside her. Even more so as she writhed above him moaning, quivering as she started to pick up the pace again bucking against him as she bounced up and down. He held onto her with one hand helping her move up and down as she rode him and continued to stroke her clit.

She moaned her head falling back grinding against him as he pushed to meet her body. Faster, harder she pushed herself against him sliding back and forth working them both as he held her hip and rear with one hand squeezing that delicious firm flesh while he teased her clit.

He knew she was close, he could feel it, could see it in her face all flushed skin and passion as she moaned for him. It was wild and hot and utterly breathtaking. He teased her, played with her using his thumb to press against her and watched as she shuddered and cried out, her orgasm exploding through her as she came on him.

She bucked and shuddered and he had to use all his control not to join her there and then and finish as well. He let her ride out her climax drinking in the sight of her in the full throes of her pleasure all toned muscle and pale slick skin until she collapsed and fell forwards over his chest.

He held onto her still feeling her quiver against him as she breathed. Then he gripped her hips and flipped her over once more onto her back and lunged forward sinking inside her once more. Her eyes locked onto his and her legs wrapped around his hips drawing him in and holding him tight.

He plunged inside her deep and hard now straining from the effort, almost growling as the need and desire clawed at him. He couldn't fight it couldn't resist it. Raw desperate hunger and need, just the primal urge to take her and enjoy her was overwhelming.

They watched each other and he felt her squeeze and tighten around him as her arms tugged him tighter, his chest squashed against her breasts her lips at his throat. His body surged and hips bucked and he thrust a final time and groaned as he erupted out his climax bursting free as he spilled himself inside her.

He heard her moans as he came, felt her teeth capture his lip and bite and tease, and then there was only pleasure the sheer warm glow of sensation as he emptied himself inside her just deliciously erotic and satisfying after all the sultry teasing and temptation that she'd been.

Replete he lay against her panting hips rocking as they watched one another. A small pleased smile was on her face.

"I need to get back to work." He eventually spoke up after a few minutes.

"Work?" She questioned, the smile turning to a frown.

"Work yes." He agreed pushing himself up looking for his clothes. He tried not to look at her. Naked and bare, all soft and sleek with flushed skin and damp thighs and the lush tempting sight of her bare sex dripping wet made him want to enjoy her all over again.

"Call it a private project. I've got the sudden desire to work on something, but as it happens I think I know the perfect person to help if she wants." He added reaching for the camera as he stood and looked back at her.

"And what do I do?" She asked softly.

"Nothing, exactly what you've been doing so far. You've been promoted to assistant creative director. Recent experience tells me your an inspirational presence and creative genius." He reached over made a few adjustments to her position and started snapping of more shots.

"Then we can assess what we have shot and see how good the footage is and what else we can do to improve it. I'm sure you'll help think of plenty."

"What happens after your private project?" She asked smiling again.

"Pizza." He replied moving and taking more shots. "I think we'll be in need of dinner. Some energy and fuel."

"After dinner then?"

"After dinner........desert of course." He glanced at her wryly.

"I like desert best of all." She flashed that wicked teasing smile and lay back looking all to pleased with herself.

"I thought that you might."

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers
12