A Piece of Art Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina's angry throbbing turned into full on thrusts of her massive hips and made her add easily another foot in length on her tool before she gained the same in height. Also, her arms pulsed with her newly gained brawn, just like her legs as the giantess grew towards the floodlights above her.

"Keep going, Grace."

Grace almost jumped up when she heard that voice... inside her head. She did the impossible and paused her fapping for a second to look around if anyone else picked up on that. Heather and everyone in sight looked more than occupied with their desperate urge to rub themselves senseless than for looking for that piercing voice.

"Don't be afraid, my dear. These words are only meant for you," Christina said again, while clearly moaning and gasping on stage without any sight of her forming words with any meaning.

"Why me?" Grace asked, while fighting the ever-growing heat within her.

"Because you are special. Like very few are."

A constant stream of her juices was trickling down her pants, which felt already like a prison she simply had to break free from. And her wish was fulfilled immediately.

"Fuck!" Grace gasped when within a second her pair of jeans had disappeared and offered free passage to her twitching cunt.

"Very few?" Grace asked mindlessly while staring at the growing redhead on stage, rubbing her own expanding shaft.

"Only one."

The teenage artist mercilessly assaulted her clit and fell back onto some chair behind her. Her gaze aimlessly travelled over the harem that also had crashed onto the floor as their passion took over. More often than not on top of each other and making the best of the situation.

All but one.

The hulking amazon stood tall and only cupped her own massive breasts while everybody around her crumbled under the weight of their orgasms. This bodybuilder, Grace noticed, had her eyes fixed on Christina on stage who appeared to have taken some liking to this woman.

"Stronger!" the Russian amazon demanded in her accented voice and Christina silently obliged.

The futa's massive set of swollen balls slowly got trapped between the muscular thighs that were growing ever thicker by the second. Also, her shoulder and abs hardened visibly, almost reaching such an imposing size as the last woman standing.

"FUCK!" Grace moaned while observing the supernatural futa and the huge blonde.

The bodybuilder, now moaning like everyone around her, led one of her huge hands between her legs and by the looks of it entered with more than just three fingers like Grace did. Probably all the way down to her wrist.

"YESSS! SOO MUCH LUST!" Christina cried out and shot up by easily another two feet... everywhere.

Her cock further cast its shadow over the lucky women who managed to cram into the first ranks right before the stage, although they hardly even noticed the amazing sight throbbing above them. Just like Heather, almost everyone seemed to have gotten to a state of monotone masturbation and repeated the same motions with decreasing intensity Grace realised. Until they entirely stopped and stopped any motion in tandem. All but herself, Christina on stage, and this one jacked amazon.

"Oh my... what a start," Christina said, this time out loud and not by using her magic. "You exceeded my expectations. Everyone, thank you all."

Grace, still taking care of her twitching sex and groping her plump tits saw that Heather's eyes, like everybody else's were still staring mindlessly into the distance and shimmering in the same vibrant green colour as the futa's on stage.

"Rest and enjoy yourselves, little ones. All your desires come true for as long as this dream lasts."

Heather tensed next to Grace and let out a hearty sigh and with a wide grin closed her eyes and fell asleep. Neither she nor the others simply dropped to the side or crashed onto the floor as their bodies relaxed and grew numb. Grace was amazed to see them mindlessly and without even opening their eyes perfectly laid down in whatever space remained for them to claim and cuddled in between the soft and warm pillars of women around them -- or directly on top of them.

"How are you doing this?"

The accented voice once more ripped Grace out of her dreamy state and returned her to the present.

"By the lust they provided me... and keep providing me, my dear Varya," Christina said and gestured at the crown of women softly breathing and gently wiggling on the hall's wooden floor.

"They continue to enjoy the time of their lives. Just like you two will, but not just within the restraints of your mind. Step forward my dear Grace and my dear Varya, I have looked forward to you both."

Christina sounded somehow different than usual. Somehow more powerful, more demanding. Grace could not put her finger on it and thought that the redhead's voice just grew deeper as she expanded well beyond 10 feet, but that wasn't it. Her aura had shifted from last time... and that somehow made her even more irresistible.

As the young artist carefully stepped over the ocean of women at her feet, she noticed that all these women were still experiencing orgasm after orgasm. Many had their fingers still buried in their pussies and ever so gently rubbed along their pulsing entrances. Others simply came on the spot without any visible stimulation and let their juices add to the sticky floor's growing puddle.

Grace, almost envying them for the pure delight they must be feeling, worked her way through the crowd and only as she reached the stage, she noticed the hulking blonde next to her.

"Oh my god," Grace moaned instinctively, earning a frown from the towering Russian.

This woman was simply gigantic. Almost an entire foot taller than Grace and even wider. She was a sight to behold from afar, but only this close, Grace could properly appreciate her in all her nude perfection. The bodybuilder's dress must have come off the same way Grace's outfit did and Grace was more than thankful for that. The abs, those huge arms, even someone who never really enjoyed the meatheads in the gym had to admit, this woman was smoking hot.

The musclewoman seemed much less impressed though. She growled something under her breath and simply passed by the stunned teenager. As annoyed as she appeared Grace didn't mind, because now she had the perfect angle to look at those perfect buns as she ascended those stairs. Grace almost came right there and was even closer to reach out and smack them as hard as she possibly could while following her.

Yet, regardless of how massive this woman was, she utterly paled in comparison to Christina who awaited both of them. The giant futa looked as angelic as Grace saw her in her wet dreams, just even bigger.

The final moments she shared with the redhead went by in such a frenzy that Grace could not fully recall what gigantic proportions Christina reached in her final spurt, but she could not have been much bigger than THIS. Could she?

Grace barely reached the futa's thighs and wouldn't Christina's amazing tits have been the size of her head they would have been out of her reach as well, even while standing on her toes. Hell, even the gigantic blonde before her would barely reach them!

"Well, as long as I reach that fat cock of hers," Grace thought to herself and swallowed another moan.

"You will Grace," the futa's voice echoed from within her skull, without ever moving her lips.

"You two must be wondering why I chose you," Christina said, this time addressing both women in her actual voice.

"Because we are special?" Grace interjected, not knowing what that meant but craving to talk to the giantess.

"Much more special than you could even imagine," Christina said with a warm smile. "Both of you. In such different ways."

Her cock was still constantly throbbing and a soft trickle of pre-cum was splashing down on the lucky women closest to the stage. If anything, it looked to get even more engorged by the second, despite not feeling any hands or mouths caressing it like it deserved.

"I did not come to share you," this huge woman said, Varya she was called, Grace just remembered.

Christina's almost motherly smile grew wider as she eyed the two comparatively children-sized dolls before her as they grew jealous.

"Hey, I did not ask to play the second fiddle here either," Grace returned bluntly.

Varya frowned again and looked condescendingly down at the chubbier but still way smaller girl before returning her attention to the futa that towered above both.

"Seriously. This is that 'Grace' you compared me with?" Varya said while pointing at the student without even looking at her.

"The one and only," Christina said with a playful tone.

"Then you must be out of your mind when you tell me, you enjoyed her as much as you enjoyed your time with me."

"Hey, cut that crap," Grace snapped and almost shivered when Varya turned back to face her.

"Just because you are... huge... and jacked... and hot," Grace muttered before shaking off her own arousal „you think you can look down at me?! If Christina said she loved my efforts more than yours than that's exactly what she meant."

Varya was about to burst one of her pumped blood vessels out of fury when the laughter of the gigantic redhead took all the steam off the two.

"Beautiful you two. So much passion. As I told you, you are both special in your own unique ways and I am confident I can satisfy both your needs like you will satisfy mine," Christina said calmly.

"I am going first," Grace burst out.

"You can try going first. You will see what happens then," Varya replied with a gaze of her blue eyes that could freeze hell itself.

"My dear friends," Christina said and leaned forward, her cock loudly smacking into the stage and settling proudly between the two women as she squatted down.

Its eager throbs were heard as the pulsing veins pushed onto the wooden surface and revealed the futa's erratic heartbeat.

"Fuck me, she is about to blow," Grace thought to herself.

The futa's arms were both gently resting on Varya's and Grace's shoulders as she calmed them down and drew their attention back to her overgrown body.

"I don't want to share you. I mean it," Varya insisted, this time much less abrasive than before.

So much so, that Grace looked up in disbelief and wondered if she was still in the presence of this dominating behemoth. Her eyes must have deceived her, for the woman that stood on the other side of Christina's pulsing mast suddenly looked caring and borderline saddened as she looked up to the green eyes of their giantess.

"You won't ever have to share me, my dear Varya," Christina said and softly caressed the blonde's perfect jawline. "I came prepared."

Grace was about to ask what the futa meant, but before she found the words to address that question something truly spectacular happened. Christina's green eyes started to shine brighter and dim in an increasingly fast pace. Veins all around her body started to appear as she groaned and channelled her strength towards something... big. The futa gasped and her cock as well as her arms surged for one moment before her eyes started to outshine the rest of her -- literally.

Her characteristically eyes started to glow so bright, that Grace as well as Varya had to shield her eyes from the piercing light that turned into an all-consuming beam coating the entire hall in green.

A strange heat accompanied the light and while the air was already musky and barely breathable, this barrage of magic took it to another level. "Christina's aura" which was really the only description Grace could think of, was already palpable, but now... Grace felt her ovaries on fire just by standing next to her. Sensing her... and out of nowhere hearing her cock throb louder and faster than ever.

Finally, the blinding light disappeared and when the two blonde women opened their eyes, they were greeted with a sight that only further added to their blazing arousal.

A second cock, equally as massive and desperately swollen rested next to the member that separated them and pulsed in the same rhythmic beat as its fat brother.

"As you can see my dear Varya, you won't have to share anything with Grace. But that doesn't mean you won't have ample opportunity to find the passion you came here for," Christina said and fell to her knees and proudly presented her set of twin shafts.

"So, how about we begin what we all waited for?"

12