All Comments on 'A Pivotal Error Pt. 02'

by TiltingatWindmills

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TiltingatWindmillsTiltingatWindmills4 months agoAuthor

I think this is the right place to conclude this short series. But if readers have suggestions for where to take Quinn's story next I would definitely consider them (or bring them on with new characters in a different place). Let me know what you liked in the comments and thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I appreciate you sharing another story; this one was too cruel for my taste and I feel it was much meanier than your previous ones, but I respect your creativity.

I hope to read something of yours again, specially something less… brutal.

JAFLoverJAFLover3 months ago

I would suggest having Abi loan Quinn to Jane. They run away and Jane takes possession of him and they start a new life of Jane owning him

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another absolutely amazing story! Since you asked I just wanted to share that i really love the world you have created. The background and world building is fantastic. I'm really looking forward to more stories based in this world. I am personally not into the sissification stuff, but MANY people are and i thought it worked well with the story. Anyway, looking forward to more of you work and hoping you don't keep us waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jane should kidnap him and own him for herself

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous