All Comments on 'A Pleasant Surprise Pt. 01'

by Risis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 3 years ago

An excellent first effort! Can’t wait for more.

May I suggest you post the next chapter in the Transexual & Transvestite section. You’ll likely find a broader readership there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree on all points of Rapierwits post. You have a talent for easy realistic conversation that makes your story even better. Thanks.

J.D.

diane92374diane92374almost 3 years ago

EXCELLENT start. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoying the story so far. Very small suggestion.... I would delete the s on maths. Math is the correct usage. Ex. Math class, not maths class. Keep up the excellent work

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenalmost 3 years ago

The errors at the very start of the story kind of turned me off to reading more. "his attention had wondered" (wandered). "Maths" (math or mathematics). "Ellie Addison" Josh answered - everyone knew Ellie Andrews. Is it Addison or Andrews? May want to get an editor to help you out.

Other than these small things, very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To future American and Canadian readers: it is proper to say "maths" in England and Australia.

DixieBellDixieBellover 2 years ago

Awesome story easy to follow, great dialog.

RisisRisisover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry, for some reason it never occurred to me that I could comment on my own stories! @Rapierwit24601, thank you for the suggestion! I've taken you up on that idea.

@Dark_Raven I may or may not have changed Ellie's last name half way through my first draft and completely forgotten to change it all the way through the story. I'm sorry to hear that it made the story more difficult for you to read and I've tried to be more careful about that kind of thing in future. Thanks!

And lastly, thanks to the anonymous user who explained, it's "Maths" here in Australia! Hope it's not terribly distracting.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyalmost 2 years ago

Great start to this series.

I’m not sure if I’d prefer to be Tom or Ellie, but no worries as either works for me !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRisis@Risis
Just a girl who loves writing dirty sex stories and almost as she loves having sex. I hope you enjoy my stories! Check out my website if you'd like to see more! RisisWrites.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES