A Pleasant Surprise Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we make ourselves a little more comfortable?" Lucy asked and with Tom's nodded ascent, led them towards the bed. On reaching it, Lucy pushed Tom so he fell with his back to the bed before climbing gracefully up after him. Stradling Tom's waist, she straightened up and pulled her grey sweater over her head, revealing a generous helping of cleavage.. Tossing the sweater to one side, Lucy noticed both Tom and Ellie staring. "What?" she asked with a shrug.

"I said dress casual, we're just lounging round the house" Ellie said exasperatedly as she lounged casually next to Tom on the bed,, "You wore a party dress."

"I wore a sweater over it!" Lucy protested, "If I'd known we'd end up doing this, I wouldn't have bothered," she said defensively.

"I'm not complaining" Tom murmured and both Lucy and Ellie turned their gaze on him smirking.

"Well you wouldn't would you?" Lucy purred with a smirk, leaning down to slip a hand around the back of Tom's neck and pulled him up into a kiss. Idly Tom noted that Lucy was an aggressive kisser, while Ellie certainly had her dominant streak, Lucy seemed to thrive on taking control and Tom found himself happy to give it to her. She explored his mouth thoroughly, slipping her tongue firmly into his mouth, pinning his own and occasionally biting his lip. As he made out with Lucy, he felt Ellie began to slowly leave a trail of kisses down his neck, each more intense than the last until he eventually felt her sucking on his neck and Tom could tell she was planning on leaving a hickey.

As they made out, Tom found himself relaxing, and lost himself in the sensation of having two gorgeous women pressed up against him. He could feel Ellie snuggling up to him on his left, with one leg draped over his own and Lucy's weight pressing down on him from above. With growing confidence, he slowly slipped his hands up and around Lucy's waist before letting them slide slowly down to rest on Lucy's prominent ass.

Lucy moaned encouragingly into the kiss and Tom squeezed her ass in response. After wiggling her hips a little, Lucy pulled back, "I think he's enjoying himself, Ells" said with a sly smile, "You want to take things a little further, big guy?" she asked.

Ellie frowned slightly, "He's nervous, don't tease him Lucy" she said defensively. But Lucy immediately shook her head.

"Oh no no my dear, you misunderstand," she said sweetly, "He's hard as fuck and I can feel that he's got a fairly decent length on him."

Tom blushed as Ellie nodded in understanding, "Oh then my all means continue" Ellie said with a giggle.

"What- um, well" Tom stuttered, "What did you have in mind?" he asked after gathering himself.

Lucy shrugged casually, "I was thinking maybe we shed a layer?" she suggested, "Only I'm not wearing a bra... so... yeah."

"That sounds kinda nice..." Tom said slowly, blushing furiously and Lucy smiled down at him.

"Good choice" she said smiling, pulling gently at his shirt until he raised his arms and let Lucy pull the shirt over his head. "Now do me a favour and cover your eyes" she said, standing up off the bed. Tom closed his eyes and covered them with his hands, just to be sure. After a few moments of the quiet sounds of rustling fabric, Tom felt weight shifting on the bed as presumably Ellie and Lucy shuffled back on. After another brief pause, Tom felt two sets of hands at his belt buckle and before long a strong tugging sensation on his jeans until they slid off entirely and he was left almost entirely naked, his hard cock tenting the fabric of his underwear.

"Open wide" he heard Ellie and Lucy say in unison as they gently moved his hands from his eyes. Kneeling either side of him was Ellie to his left and Lucy on his right, Ellie was clad in a matching plain black bra and panties while Lucy was bare chested, with the whole of her perfectly toned, snow white body on display with the exception of what was covered by a pair of black cheeky style panties. Lucy's breasts were a good deal smaller than Ellie's, but they were super perky and still easily a large handful.

"Like what you see babe?" Ellie asked with a giggle at Tom's stunned silence.Tom managed a nod in response and Lucy grinned, leaned over him again. Lucy took Tom's hands in her own, "Let me make this real easy on you" she murmured resting Tom's hands on her chest and squeezing Tom's hands firmly, massaging her breasts. After a moment she released her grip and grinned happily when Tom continued feeling up her boobs.

"Can I touch... certain areas over your clothes?" Lucy asked in a murmur as Tom fondled her tits. Tom nodded his head absently and Lucy began slowly tracing the shape of his hard cock through his underwear before rubbing it teasingly, "Now I know you're real hard, but I've rather been focusing on you for awhile, you mind if I give your girlfriend some attention?" she asked quietly.

"That'd be... actually pretty hot" Tom murmured with a small smile which Lucy returned.

"Oh you bet it will be" she replied with a wink before straightening back up to face Ellie, "Feel free to... take care of yourself if you feel the need" she added before wrapping an arm around Ellie and pulling her a little roughly towards herself, pressing their tits up against one another. "I must admit... I missed this" Lucy confessed, before kissing Ellie passionately, both girls immediately feeling each other up as they began fiercely making out.

Tom lasted all of about 20 seconds before pulling his underwear down and started jacking off to the sight of Lucy and Ellie going to town on each other. A few moments in, Lucy had an arm around Ellie's back and quickly unsnapped the clasp of her bra. As they kissed, Ellie let her hands wander over Lucy letting her hands grope her tight ass while Lucy took full advantage of Ellie's now bare chest, massaging her breasts roughly. Although Tom found the whole situation a touch surreal, he was pretty sure this was one of the hottest things he'd ever seen.

"I think he's enjoying himself Ells" Lucy murmured, taking a minute to glance in Tom's direction.

Ellie cocked her head to one side and smiled lazily, "You know I think you might just be right. Do you think he'd like us to put on more of a show for him?" Ellie asked.

"Did you have something in mind?" Lucy asked theatrically, taking the opportunity to lean in and suck gently on one of Ellie's nipples.

"Well- Mmmmm" Ellie moaned slightly at the interruption, "Well, I was thinking maybe we could get each other off" Ellie suggested. The pair turned to Tom, "How about it sweetheart? Want to see you girlfriend get jerked off?" she asked in a voice as smooth as velvet.

"I... T-That would actually be something worth seeing" he mumbled, blushing slightly.

Lucy smiled, "That would be my genuine pleasure" she said, "Where do you want me?"

Ellie thought for a moment before responding, "Why don't you lie down next to Tommy there? So he has access to anything he might want to feel up while he jerks off" she suggested with a sly smile. Lucy eagerly moved to do as she said, lying next to Tom, both of them slightly propped up on the headboard. Ellie kneeled on Lucy's other side and wasted no time in sliding her hand down Lucy's panties.

Lucy gasped and moaned as Ellie slowly slid her fingers around, looking for that magic g-spot, "Fuck your wet" Ellie murmured, "Our bad girl here has been getting turned the fuck on." For the first time Lucy actually blushed a little before snaking her arm to slip Ellie's rock hard cock out of her underwear and begin stroking it hard. Ellie moaned at the contact with her cock and must have located just the right spot because Lucy twitched violently before letting out a loud moan of her own.

"That's fucking it" she murmured, closing her eyes and gripping the sheets with the hand that wasn't stroking Ellie, "Right fucking there... ohhhh GOD" she squealed as Ellie increased the pace she was fingering Ellie's pussy. Not to be out done, Lucy, eyes still closed, started pumping Ellie's cock hard, drawing another moan from her lips, as she swayed slightly in her kneeling position.

All the while, Tom was jerking off himself, unknowingly speeding up to match the pace the girls were setting. Feeling emboldened, and wanting to participate, Tom reluctantly let go of his cock to lean on one elbow and gently massage Lucy's nearest breast. Feeling Tom make contact, her eyes flew open and she let out another moan, "Suck my tits?" she asked needily and Tom was happy to oblige, moving his hand to fondle her other breast, while he brought his mouth to suck on one of her nipples. "Do you want...." Lucy murmured, panting slightly, "-want me to jack you off?" she asked breathily. Tom nodded and felt Lucy's hand wrap around his cock and begin stroking in time with her hand on Ellie's cock.

"Use your tongue" Ellie said in a whisper, "she likes that."

Inexperienced, but keen, Tom flicked his tongue over her nipple before continuing sucking gently and was rewarded by another moan from Lucy. "Please don't fucking stop doing that" Lucy practically begged as she bucked her hips, "I'm getting close.... Ellie?"

"Mmmm me tooooo" Ellie said with a moan. Tom closed his eyes and concentrated using his tongue to swirl around Lucy's nipple, trying not to get too distracted by Lucy's hand pumping vigorously on his cock.

Suddenly Lucy twitched and her breath came in ragged gasps, "Fuck, Tom, please- please kiss me- I'm going to fucking cummm" she finished, the last word rising in pitch until it was cut off by Tom messily crushing his lips against hers as she came violently, flinging both her arms around Tom as she writhed uncontrollably. Only seconds later, Ellie moaned loudly before she started spewing rope after rope of cum all over Lucy's tits and stomach. This only seemed to heighten Lucy's orgasm, forcing a whine from her lips even through Tom's kiss, as she twitched and spasmed as she rode her orgasm for all it was worth.

As the girl's orgasms seemed to subside, Lucy let out a long satisfied sigh and Ellie let herself stretch backwards, resting her arms on the bed. After a long beat Lucy sat up with a jolt, "Fuck, we didn't get Tom off" she said, almost embaressedly.

Tom blushed, "It's okay! Honestly, I just enjoyed-" but Ellie cut him off.

"Oh we're not done until we've all got off, fairs fair" she said assertively and Tom could tell Ellie wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Would you like... well, we could give you a blowjob?" she suggested, before seeming to realise maybe she was pushing too hard, "If you're comfortable, I mean I know you let Lucy touch your cock, but technically this is-" but not it was Tom's turn to cut her off.

"I'd love that" he said, a loopy smile on his features. Watching Ellie and Lucy get off had somehow eased some of his nerves and Lucy raised an eyebrow curiously.

"Your boyfriend's getting comfortable Ellie" she commented idly, gently pushing Tom onto his back and kneeling over him.

Ellie giggled, "Well he had to get over the shock of having two beautiful women being naked in bed with him sometime" she said, kneeling down, her head level with his still painfully hard cock.

"I kinda like it" Lucy said with a smile.

Tom rolled his eyes, "He, is still in the room and his cock is hearing a lot of talk and not feeling very blown," he said with a smirk.

Ellie sniggerd amusedly before lowering her lips to surround his shaft, sucking sensually as she bobbed her head rapidly up and down, drawing a long drawn out moan from Tom.

"He's sassy too" Lucy murmured, "You got yourself a keeper Ells" she said with a smile, before she slipped in underneath Ellie and gently took Tom's balls into her mouth. Tom let out a loud moan at the twin sensations and felt his legs twitch involuntarily.

"Fuckk" he moaned, "I'm not going to last long at this rate" he murmured and, taking it almost as a challenge, Lucy and Ellie both upped their ante, sucking harder and more fervently.

With a loud popping sound, Ellie let Tom's dick flop out of her mouth and made to swap positions with Lucy, "Switch" Ellie murmured briefly and Lucy moved to take Ellie's place, sucking Tom's cock. Lucy couldn't take his whole cock down her throat like Ellie could and she gagged sexily on his shaft. But what she lacked in deep throating skills, she made up for in pure technique, bobbing up and down on his cock, turning her head slightly with each bob so that after only a few moments, Tom could feel his orgasm building. "Oh Lucy by the way-" Ellie began to say before she was interrupted with Tom's loud, moan of "I'm cumming, jesus christ I'm cummin!"

Lucy tried swallowing his load as it came, but was quickly overwhelmed and her eyes went wide as she gagged and a combination of cum and spit rolled freely down her chin. "Um, yeah- as I was saying, he cums like... a lot" Ellie finished slightly unnecessarily as the final spurts of cum from Tom's cock landed across Lucy's face.

"No fucking shit!" Lucy exclaimed with a laugh, "I have never had anyone cum that much, ever" she said emphatically, panting softly as she recovered.

Ellie giggled, "He's certainly something" she said, distractedly gazing at Tom. Lucy noticed her just staring at him and laughed.

"Oh don't go all soft on me now" Lucy said, slapping Ellie's shoulder playfully. "Anyway, I'll leave you two to... debrief, I have to go use the bathroom" she said, rising a little wobbly-legged and making her way towards the door, hips swaying slightly to and fro as she left.

Tom and Ellie looked back at each other, "Were you... also just watching her ass as she left?" Ellie asked with a sly smile.

A grin slowly spread across Tom's face, "uhhh. Maybe..." he conceded and they both laughed.

"We're both hopeless" Ellie said, smiling at him, before pulling him in for a hug. "You okay lovely?" she asked after a long moment.

Tom drank in the sensations of having her gloriously naked form pressed up against him, as well as the comfort of being wrapped in her embrace. "I think so" he said at last, "It was weird... I never thought I'd have another girl suck me off while my girlfriend watched... but I had a lot of fun..." he admitted.

Ellie grinned at him, "Hey, this is what having a trusting open relationship can be like." Ellie gave him a kiss on the forehead, "I also had a lot of fun" she added.

"Good good... So, this was a success?" Tom asked and Ellie nodded energetically.

"I'd say so, I mean- there's no pressure or anything, but we can probably do this again sometime if Lucy's keen" Ellie said with a shrug.

Tom nodded, "I think I'd like that" he said contentedly.

Lucy chose that moment to re-enter the bedroom. "So like, I totally love it, but why is your bathroom full of dildoes?" she asked, trying and failing to keep a straight face as she joined them back in bed.

"Oh those?" Tom asked casually, "Decor" he said mildly and all three of them burst out laughing.

Lucy lay casually to one side of Tom, adjusting her lacy underwear slightly on her hips. "Seriously though, what's up with that?" she asked.

Ellie looked questiongly at Tom without giving an answer and Tom gave her a shrug before answering himself, "Well... Earlier this morning, Ellie- well, basically she- well, I guess you could say she-" he stammered, blushing slightly.

"-I fucked the shit out of him" Ellie broke in with a grin.

Lucy clapped her hands together, uncharacteristically excited, "Oh my god! Did you like it? How was her cock?" she asked.

Ellie raised an eyebrow at her, "You okay Luce?" she asked, questioningly.

Lucy blushed, "Sorry! I just like it when guys try stuff, my apologies for being excited about your lovelife" she replied, suitably sarcastically.

Tom's face reddened a little further, but he pushed on. "Well, in answer to your questions, Yes... and amazing."

Lucy smiled, "Oh god, that I would love to see sometime" she said, brushing her hair out of her face before sitting upright suddenly, "If we do this again!" she said urgently, "Sorry, I don't mean to assume... just sounds hot" she finished weakly.

Tom smiled and gestured appeasingly, "Relax Lucy, we talked a little while you were out, if everyone's cool" he said, looking between both girls, "I'm pretty sure this will happen again, we both had a LOT of fun" Tom explained reassuringly.

"Looks like instead of losing your friend with benefits, you gained one," Ellie said with a sly smile at Lucy.

Lucy blushed slightly at their words, looking down, "You know it's real weird to have such wholesome sounding conversation mostly naked" she mumbled under breath before looking back up at them. "I'd really like that guys..." she said, "Thanks for letting me be a small part of your relationship."

Tom opened his mouth to reply but Ellie pushed him bodily into Lucy, he landed awkwardly with his hands on her boobs and knocked the wind out of her. Lucy looked accusingly at Ellie.

"You were being all nice and it wasn't like you!" Ellie exclaimed, giggling, "We're all happy you're going to be our fuck buddy but for Christ's sake, kiss my boyfriend or something, I can't stand the wholesomeness!"

Lucy shrugged, wrapped her legs around Tom and rolled, leaving her comfortably on top, "You heard the lady" she murmured, pressed her lips to Tom's as Ellie scooted off the bed and headed for the door.

"I'm getting coffee, have fun kiddos" she called over her shoulder on her way to the kitchen.

Lucy pulled back from Tom for a moment to watch Ellie's retreating form, shaking her head in puzzlement before she went right back to making out with Tom, his hands sliding round her waist and roaming her body as she grinded gently against his crotch.

"You're girlfriend's weird" Lucy murmured between kisses.

"I know... I kinda love it though" Tom replied.

"Honestly? I can't fault you" Lucy said, before she went right back to giving his tongue a workout, wrestling his with her own, her hands wandering all over his chest.

Idly, Tom reminisced how when he woke up this morning in Ellie's underwear, that the only interesting thing he thought was going to happen today was that he'd loose his anal virginity. But now he found himself passionately making out with his girlfriend's dominant fuck buddy while she made coffee in the next room.

He could scarcely think what might happen at Lexi's party next week...

To be continued...

12