A Pleasant Surprise Pt. 09

Story Info
Ellie and Tom put Lucy through her paces... fun ensues.
3k words
4.83
8.9k
20

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Risis
Risis
226 Followers

Author's Note: All individuals depicted are over 18, this is an adult's story concerning adults.

"I'm getting coffee, have fun kiddos!" Ellie called over her shoulder on her way to the kitchen. Ellie smiled to herself as she ground the beans and retrieved milk from the fridge. As she worked, she mused over the events of the day. Up until today, she'd had a small worm of doubt buried in her mind, that maybe Tom wouldn't be okay with taking a passive role during sex. But today had disabused her of that notion entirely, not only had Tom seemed to be okay with getting fucked, he'd seemed to genuinely love it. As she steamed the milk, Ellie let her mind wander back to the fucking she'd given Tom and the moaning and high pitched whimpering sounds he'd made. Ellie was wary of bringing it explicitly with Tom, but the sight of his ass bouncing as she pounded him from behind was honestly one of the best she'd ever seen. Even thinking about it, Ellie could feel her cock stir in her panties.

Abruptly, she realised she'd almost burned and spilt the milk daydreaming and hurriedly switched off the coffee machine. Taking her coffee back to the bedroom, Ellie smiled as the sounds of making out drifted down the hall. Back in the bedroom, she foundLucy had Tom pinned with his, back up against the wall. Lucy's hand was furiously stroking his cock, while her other hand was resting gently around his neck. Ellie was pretty confident he wasn't being choked, she knew that Lucy just enjoyed being in control and there wasn't anything quite like having someone by the throat. Nothing quite like having someone's hand around your neck either, that she knew first hand from her earlier experimentation with Lucy.

While she stroked him off, Ellie could faintly hear Lucy whispering in Tom's ear and obviously whatever she was saying was dirty enough to turn Tom's face beetroot red. Ellie gave Tom a little wave as she sat down and sipped her coffee by her desk and he smiled in her direction. God she loved that smile.

Lucy had seemingly noticed her return as she leaned slightly away from Tom's ear, "You want in on this?" she asked, gesturing casually to Tom's rock hard cock. Ellie could see the look on Tom's face that meant he was trying to think of something sassy to say, but getting jacked off must have been sufficiently distracting that Ellie managed to get in first, "Hmm? Oh no he's all yours, I have coffee to drink,'' she said with a casual nonchalance. "Although, you might want to do something to shut him up cause I think he's about to start sassing" she added with a wink at Tom.

"Mmm good point" Lucy replied as Tom opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off as Lucy kissed him passionately, reducing his protests to a quiet muffled sound. Ellie giggled to herself, watching Lucy work her boyfriend thoroughly, she swung a leg over his waist and began grinding her ass up against his cock. The effect was immediate, and Ellie could hear her boyfriend moaning softly as Lucy's lace-clad ass slid up and down against his cock, the thin strip of material the only thing separating his dick from the inviting warmth of her entrance.

Ellie absentmindedly fished her own cock out her underwear and began stroking it leisurely at the sight unfolding in front of her. "Hey lover?" Ellie called out as she watched Tom writhe beneath Lucy's ministrations.

Lucy stopped kissing him just long enough for him to answer with a brief, "Y-yes?" before she resumed her assault. God that girl was tenacious.

Ellie was fairly well certain that with everything they'd done together so far, Tom wasn't going to have a problem with taking the final plunge, but she thought it might ease his mind if she explicitly gave her permission. "I think Lucy wants something long and hard in her pussy" she observed casually, "and I think your dick might just fit the ticket, do you think you could help a girl out?" she asked with the sly smile she was beginning to suspect Tom loved seeing.

"I-I think-" Tom began, but Lucy, who looked like she was fairly well turned on by this point and would not tolerate much more delay, interrupted him.

"Yes or no answer please" she said, a little bluntly for Ellie's taste.

Tom looked over at Ellie, who simply nodded, before murmuring quietly in that adorable voice of his, "Y-yes."

Like a woman dying of thirst, Lucy tore off her underwear, before sliding back and impaling herself on Tom's cock in one rapid movement, uttering a long moan as Tom let out his slightly lower pitched one. Ellie felt her own cock twitch at the sight of Tom's cock disappearing inside Lucy and she started stroking herself a little more enthusiastically. Lucy, ever the eager one, wasted no time in riding Tom as hard and fast as she could. The girl could certainly fuck, Ellie would give her that. Her only complaint from when they were messing around before Tom was that Lucy seldom left enough time to savour the moment, always rushing into everything. Was a little foreplay so much to ask?

Tom however, looked to be enjoying the intensive fuck that Lucy was delivering, his hands were planted firmly on her round tits, and Ellie watched as he pinched her nipples, drawing an appreciative moan from Lucy. As Lucy slid her hips up and down on his cock, she leaned down low and offered her nipple for Tom to suck, which he took gladly and caused Lucy to let loose another moan as he took to sucking enthusiastically on her nipple.

Ellie could tell by all of Tom's twitching that he wasn't going to last much longer when she remembered something. Moving hastily, she walked over to the bed and whispered as quietly as she could in Lucy's ear, "You're on the pill right Luce?" Lucy nodded vaguely, somewhat distracted by the intense ride she was undergoing. Satisfied with that, Ellie lay down next to Tom so she could lean in close to Tom, "Are you going to cum for me babe?" she asked her writhing and twitching boyfriend.

Tom managed a nod so Ellie leant in closer, "You gonna fill up this slut with your nice warm cum?" she asked and watched eagerly as Tom moaned loudly and started thrusting his hips up to meet Lucy's as she crashed down on his cock. As she watched her friend ride Tom for all she was worth, an idea occurred to her and she lowered her voice to a whisper, "She looks like she's close, you're going to make her cum real hard, after you're finished, I'm going to keep fucking her. We're going to make her so cock-drunk she doesn't know what's happened to her." Ellie watched with satisfaction as a devious look passed briefly across Tom's face before Ellie's attention was diverted by Lucy.

"Fuck- Tom, I-I'm going to fucking cum, I'm going to-" she stutterd out as she started shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm ripped through her and she squealed in pleasure. Only half a second later, Tom followed her, letting out a loud moan and thrusting up, shooting his load deep inside Lucy. Ellie watched, waiting to make her move, as Lucy's eyes rolled up into her head and she swayed, still mounted firmly on Tom's cock.

Deciding the moment was right, Ellie gave her friend a push to the side, forcing Tom's cock to slide out of her pussy, tearing a moan from both Lucy and Tom's mouth. Ellie leant in, poised over the still slightly twitchy form of her friend, "You talk a big game Lucy, but can you handle both of us?" she asked quietly. A confused expression briefly crossed Lucy's features before Ellie pinned both of Lucy's arms above her head and slowly but surely slid the entire length of her seven inch package into Lucy's waiting pussy.

"Oh fuck" Lucy muttered under her breath as she felt Ellie's cock slip inside her and moaned uncontrollably as Ellie began fucking her with long, slow, but powerful strokes of her cock. As she fucked Lucy, Ellie could hear Tom crawling over to lay beside Lucy, propped up on one elbow.

"Come to- watch- the show?" Ellie asked between thrusts, releasing her grip on Lucy's arms to get better leverage.

Tom gingerly reached out to massage one of Ellie's bouncing tits, "Watch and feel" he murmured contentedly, Ellie moaned appreciatively as he groped her breast.

"They're all yours babe" she replied with a grin, which was met with a groan from Lucy.

"Get oh- fuck, yesssss yes yes, Get a-a room you guys" Lucy muttered, amongst moans and other mutterings, the inability to form a coherent sentance somewhat detracting from her quip.

Tom took one of her tits in his hand and squeezed, earning him another moan, "Oh we got a room, you just made the mistake of joining us" he answered with a grin, before leaning in and sucking on her nipple again. Ellie was about to begin her endgame of railing Lucy as hard as she could, when Lucy surprised her by pulling her in for a wild kiss as her orgasm hit her hard, Lucy flung her arms around Ellie, pulling her in tight as her body twitched beneath Ellie.

Lucy let her arms slip from around Ellie and sprawled out as she recovered from her orgasm, a light sheen of sweat covered her entire body and she lay panting with her eyes closed as Ellie poised over her, slowing her pace slightly to give Lucy a few moments to recover. Ellie looked up at Tom while Lucy was distracted and silently mouthed the words 'double team.' Tom nodded eagerly and quietly slipped off the bed to grab the tube of lube he knew Ellie had stored in her bedside table. Taking hold of Lucy's limp form, Ellie rolled gracefully, her hard cock still buried inside Lucy, drawing a whimper from Lucy's lips.

Lucy propped herself up on her arms and shifted her legs so they were beneath her and began to slowly rock back and forwards on Ellie's cock, "I'm no quitter" she murmured, her eyes half lidded. "I'm going to get you off if it kills me."

Ellie giggled, "While I admire your tenacity Luce, we got plans for you yet" she murmured, taking a firm grip on Lucy's hips and thrusting her cock up, deep inside Lucy. Ellie and Lucy both moaned loudly as Tom quietly lined himself up behind Lucy.

Lucy's eyes flew open as she felt Tom's re-hardened cock press gently against her ass and whimpered with anticipation as the head slipped inside and he began feeding inch after inch deep into her ass. "Oh you bastard" she murmured as Tom began slowly increasing his pace. It took a moment for Ellie to match his rhythm, but soon they were fucking her hard in both her holes and Lucy's moans rose in pitch until she was squealing almost painfully loudly with every thrust.

After all the fucking she'd been doing, Ellie could feel her orgasm slowly sneaking up on her and saw that despite cumming once recently already, Tom was close too. Ellie began pounding Lucy's pussy for everything she was worth and Lucy's arms collapsed entirely, sprawling on top of Ellie, pressing their tits together. Tom grabbed her hips and began thrusting just as hard as Ellie was as Lucy writhed uncontrollably as her third orgasm rolled over her, her eyes rolling up into her head. As she came, Lucy's muscles clamped down on Ellie's cock and with a loud moan, she too came, depositing her load deep inside Lucy. Lucy's orgasm must have had a similar effect on Tom because barely moments later, Ellie could hear him moaning loudly and after a few moments she could feel some of his cum leak out of Lucy's ass and drip onto her thighs.

"I-I'm uh... just gonna" Lucy mumbled sleepily, still collapsed on Ellie's chest, "Gonna sleep for a minute..." she mumbled her eyes closing sleepily.

Ellie giggled, "Is she nodding off still stuffed with cock?" she asked, a touch incredulously.

Tom slowly pulled out his softening cock, drawing a long drawn out moan from Lucy and flopped heavily onto the bed next to Ellie. "Here, cuddle this" Ellie said as she gently shifted Lucy's limp form off of her and next to Tom and rose, "I'll be back." As she made her way to the bathroom to clean up, Ellie heard Lucy making quiet contented noises as Tom spooned her from behind. "I have such a weird, but awesome love life," Ellie muttered to herself as she made her way down the hall.

When Ellie returned to the bedroom, she found Tom and Lucy both fast asleep curled up together. Shaking her head, she slid into bed behind Tom and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close.

----------------------------------------

Ellie woke slowly, normally a light sleeper, she was surprised to find Lucy already lying awake and looking across Tom's still sleeping form at her. Lucy placed a finger on her lips, gesturing to Tom's sleeping form between them.

"He's still sleeping" Lucy whispered, "I think we tired him out earlier" she said with an exaggerated wink.

Ellie went to reply at normal volume, which Lucy shushed her for, but Ellie shook her head. "He will sleep through fucking anything, trust me" she said, "But yes, I think perhaps the threesome took it out of him. I mean... it certainly took it out of me."

Lucy nodded thoughtfully, "I know what you mean... I had to go to the bathroom earlier... my legs wouldn't stop wobbling." she said. "You guys really fucked the hell out of me" Lucy muttered, almost embarrassedly, to herself.

"That we certainly did," Ellie said with no small amount of satisfaction, "Didn't scare you off I hope?" she asked with a sly smile.

Lucy rolled her eyes, "Keep dreaming Ells, you can better believe I'll be back" Lucy retorted with a smirk, "I'm gonna get Tom onside, you'll be the victim next time."

Ellie sat up and stretched her arms above her head, "You say victim, I say spoiled one" she countered as she stretched.

"Touche" Lucy admitted, sliding off the bed and looking around for her clothes.

"You leaving us already?" Ellie asked, somewhat disappointedly. In the back of her mind, she'd had some designs on round two.

Lucy winced, "Already? It's six! I've been here for hours, Mum will probably be wondering what happened to me soon."

Ellie surreptitiously kicked Lucy's panties under the bed as her friend pulled her dress over her head, "How the time flies, well, have fun explaining you were busy fucking your best friend and her boyfriend" she said sarcastically, searching the floor for her clothes.

"Ha-Ha, very funny," Lucy responded, "But I do have to go"

Ellie shrugged, "Just means we'll have to do this again soon" Ellie said, sliding her own underwear up her legs and tucking her cock between her legs.

Lucy nodded, pulling on the grey sweater over the dress, "I'm game anytime." Lucy spent a moment looking around confusedly, "You see my underwear anywhere?" she asked.

Ellie did her very best to look nonchalant, "Nope, not since you took it off" she answered, pulling on a long t-shirt over her head so she could stand at the front door to farewell Lucy.

Lucy gave her a look and Ellie thought for a moment that her cover was blown, when Ellie shrugged and tugged futilely at the hem of her dress, "Guess I'll have to go without... Not really the best dress for it, but there you go" she muttered. "Walk me out?" Lucy asked, nodding towards the door. Ellie smiled, agreeing with a nod and followed her out into the hall.

"You know, I'm glad we still get to do this" Ellie said as they walked through the house, "When I asked Tom out I did regret that I'd have to give up our... arrangement. I'm glad we don't after all."

Lucy gave her a wink, "You mean you couldn't live without all this?" she asked, running her hands over her curves seductively. Ellie rolled her eyes and smacked Lucy's ass as she walked, causing Lucy to trip slightly. "Hey!" Lucy protested, "That hurt!"

"Oh like you don't love it" Ellie replied as they reached the door, with a pout Lucy went to open the door but Ellie grabbed her by the waist and pushed hard up against the door. "Pout as much as you like-" she whispered, before planting a long, slow and sensual kiss on Lucy's lips, "We both know you love being roughed up as much as you do being the one doing the roughing" Ellie finished fiercely. Lucy smiled shyly as she writhed against the door.

"Fuck Ells, I'm supposed to be leaving your, going to make me horny all the way home" Lucy whined playfully.

"And that wasn't the point?" Ellie asked her sarcastically with a grin, finally releasing Lucy from between herself and the door. "Just a little encouragement to make sure you come back." Lucy rolled her eyes as she swung the door open gently.

"Yeah, like I NEED that" she said with a smile and a small wave, "See you soon you Ells."

Ellie smiled as she watched Lucy wobble slightly on her way down the front steps, "See ya Luce!"

----------------------------------------

Hey readers, Risis here - so I gotta be honest, this chapter for some reason was just super hard for me to write and I wasn't entirely happy with it. Everytime I came back to it, it just seemed to get worse. Hence the 4 month break... I experimented with using a different perspective and I don't know if it really worked. Anyway, that's why it's so short and rather than trying to rewrite the entire chapter I decided it would be best to just publish and move on. If you're not a fan of this chapter, I'm sorry! But hopefully the next chapter will be better! Chapter 10 will be out in less than a fortnight. Promise XX

~ Risis

Risis
Risis
226 Followers