A Pleasure to Service

Story Info
My first cock to suck
1.3k words
4.39
12k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My window in my car was purposely broken by vandals and needed replaced, after calling around I found someone to come repair it at my home for a decent price, I was able to pull the car into the garage and make it easily accessible for them.

I told Karen (my fiancée) I had it scheduled and would be taken care of... not that she would care as lately I am not even a second thought to be taken care of anymore... sorry that's another story.

So the day arrives for the service to be completed, right on time Raymond shows up, a very pleasant gentleman to say the least, youngish as in around mid thirties blondish hair blue eyes and perfect smile... I'm betting he has no trouble with the ladies, as we introduce and I show Ray to the garage he tells me how much he appreciates the garage as it was raining...We get in the garage and as we start some small talk he takes his wet coat off to expose what looks to be a nice toned body but I stammered in my comment as I notice a slight bulge in his pants... I quickly try to recover my sentence of asking if he was married.

I notice in his voice as he replies there was a slight irritation as he tells me yes married to a wonderful woman, again I notice as Ray is standing to remove the broken glass he nonchalantly adjust his bulge as if it were a little uncomfortable for him (and yes with the lack of sex on my part I begin to imagine what that bulge looks like) I have had some bisexual thoughts lately and now Ray is one of them...

As I snap back into reality and his voice he is telling me he has been married for 3 years and now his wife is 7 months pregnant with the first child.

(ah now I understand that bulge lol) so I boldly ask Ray "well doesn't she take care of you in other ways" as I point to his now very visible bulge that he again tries to adjust... well uh I ah well you know...

Ray it's all good I am much older and yes been through those "dry" times... that almost seem to relieve some of his uneasiness of the conversation as I tell him I once went months without any relief from my ex wife while she was pregnant until I basically told her I needed relief... from her or someone!

Ray got this look of surprise as I told him I was ready to cheat if I had to but I was gonna cum in someone, "well what did she do" ray ask as he literally stopped working at this point,

I said she realized she had put me in a predicament and is now feeling sorry for me... she comes over with a devilish smile and kisses me and and licks her lips as she walks over and lays on our bed and hangs her head off with her mouth open...

I quickly unzip my throbbing cock and slid into her warm wet mouth... I slowly began fucking her mouth as I began rubbing her swollen tits and she moans with a mouthful of cock.

I notice Ray intently listening (and the bulge in his pants twitching) as I told him how I sunk to the back of her throat grabbing the sides of her head as I begin dumping my load into her throat as she gulps and tries to swallow it all but some spills from her lips as she sucks the last drops.

As I finish fucking her sweet mouth and slip from her lips, I bend down and remind her I love her with a kiss tasting my own cum on her lips.

I look at poor Ray as he stands there with a pitiful look and a throbbing bulge in his pants... oh she would never suck me off he said,

I said wait she has never given you a blowjob? nope he says... matter of fact I've never had one... well I had some what of one from a girl I was dating but had to stop her as she was raking her teeth across my shaft and gagging... it hurt so much!

Now it was me who was looking amazed... here is a mid thirties man who as I said above doubtful to have any issues finding a woman... (or person) to suck his beautiful cock but has never experienced a good cum dripping blowjob,

I felt sorry for him as I had so many fantastic blowjobs from several girls (and yes one guy) over the years and so many techniques and as I looked at poor Ray and tried to explain the feeling of cumming in a warm mouth as it sucks every drop from your cock... his cock is all but ripping from his pants.

I said dude what are you going to do... he said hell a little more and I would have exploded right here!

I said Ray I feel so sorry for you man... to never feel that for one and for two that you have that raging cock that has to hurt,

it was then I did what surprised us both as I grabbed his bulge telling him I could help him...

He nervously shakes his head no but as I rub up and down on his swollen cock he lets out a moan and his knees wobble telling me his needs out weighed his conscience,

I begin unzipping his pants and reaching in to find the warmth of this beautiful throbbing cut cock about 7" in length.

After my mouth watering gaze I begin stroking him again and pushing him into the seat of the car as I removing his pants and they fall to his ankles I am staring at this beautiful throbbing cock in my face,

I open my mouth and lick this cock and feel him throb as his body stiffens and he moans loudly which causes me to want it even more...

As it slides effortlessly into my mouth and I begin to suck I hear Ray moan as his hips thrust upwards telling me Ray likes blowjobs.

I had only given one other blowjob in my life and it was a forced one, I wanted to give Ray the best blowjob I could...

I wrap my hand around the shaft as I continue working my mouth deeper and deeper on his cock.

It was amazingly tasty, the first cock I ever "willingly" sucked and I loved the feel of it as well as the taste, it was nothing like the one I was forced to suck in earlier years...

I sucked faster and harder stroking as I go, and I feel him throb as he grabs my head.

I know what is about to happen and I go as deep as I can feeling him squirt into the back of my throat as I reach under his balls and push on the "magic" spot feeling the last big squirt into my throat of his tasty cum.

I finish him and stand up looking at a thoroughly satisfied Ray with a big smile... I said I told you as I wiped my mouth.

He then got a worried look... I said stop... you did nothing wrong and deserved release, he just began to finish the glass replacement and was quiet,

I said RAY! stop! do you feel better from cumming... it doesn't mean your gay or even Bi... do you feel better feeling what a blowjob feels like... and with that I see a smirk... I said THERE see!

Now go home and love your wife, oh and by the way you still have a couple months before you're getting any of that pussy... you have my address!