All Comments on 'A Post Divorce Celebration'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mcollectmcollectalmost 13 years ago
Please continue

This was really a good start, keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

dude, its erotic couplings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very nice - sequel hotly anticipated

Your story was believable, well written and more importantly to me, without the sordid details of size, girth, etc. Such details are superfluous when a story is well put together as the reader is filling in the blank with his own information.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 13 years ago
Realistic

Well not entirely realistic due to frequency, but aside from that it's exactly the way it happens. Well written, good character development, nice plot leading to at least one more story.

Keep writing and keep us entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

We actually have a single woman who joins us every so often for sex. She is single and also see's other people, but she likes the security of being with us when we go to sex clubs with her.

Your story is quite accurate as regards a woman's feelings as she looks for sexual fun after being married then splitting up (as happened with our friend).

Hopefully you will write more.

J & S

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

Bazzza, you did an excellent job of getting into the head of a woman. Not many men can do that successfully. Excellent story line, well presented. Looking forward to the next chapter.

You have long been one of my favorite authors. Your "The Tale of Ugly and Christmas" and "Just a Hick Town Guitar Player" are two of my favorite stories and I've read them each several times.

Don't be a stranger. We've missed your participation here.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Sure, bring it on.

This in itself was a good story. It would be nice if she and Nick got romantic later, I love happy endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous