All Comments on 'A Pretty Big Deck'

by The1RealMILKMAN

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Nice story. A couple having fun. A real loving wife and loving husband.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Ok that was nice to read.

No cuck here.

A loving couple having fun on their deck.

They having a little playful femdom game.

/

But I'm thinking, I must have missed it but

was there a point of the story?

Or just some random good fun by a loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Blech. No. Closeted gay husband comes out, on the deck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh look everyone!! A new wimpy cuck writer is posting or is it a has been with a new name??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wrong category. This was just a sex scene that was too short, lacked information, never drew us in and wasn't very good.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

I liked the story. Mainly because it shows two lovers who can have a good time without a third party! This is how "LW" should be!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Not really well written to be honest. Dialogue didnt feel very real at times.

First story I've read of yours but Im guessing you'll go the cuck route at some point. Why? Because the odds are you've done it under another name.

cpl757cpl757about 2 years ago

Nice story Ignore the anonymous haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Maybe Some Ambition, But Poorly Executed

Less is more, until its just lacking. This story made no sense. The wife was acting out of character, but he doesn't seem to care why, and I guess we aren't supposed to either. Then the Dominance Lite routine makes the husband appear weak and superfluous to this woman's life. But its OK because she's going to give him some pussy? I hope she's hooking up with one of the doctors who knows how to be a man. This guy looks like a place holder until the type of man she is looking for comes along. And HE won't take her dominance shit; and she won't want nor expect him to. I hope the soon to be ex husband gets some counseling, or maybe He'll be looking for the same thing the wife is?

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a bad little story. Unfortunately there is nothing in it about the wife having sex with another man, the main premise of the whole category. This may have been better suited for the Romance category.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I'm going to straddle myself between two camps on this story. Contrary to some, I think the story is really well written. The narrative flows and the plot starts to build as the story progresses, all good writing techniques. That said, it goes off the rails in the back half as we're shown a wife who is drinking well out of character, is making a unique, if not strange request of her husband, then cruelly makes him eat his own cum and gets no respite for himself. As several pointed out, the idiot asks no questions of himself what may be truly wrong with her and his marriage. I would hope there is a part 2 to explain it - we'll see. (I was hoping this story would be an uplifting one where some of the birth complications she saw that day made her want to finally start having a family, but clearly you took the dark path.) Narrowly 4*

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Eventually she'll own him. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good job mate. Enjoyed the read, I could picture the scenes in my head which to me is always a good sign.

Ignore the critics, please keep writing!

YouamiYouamiabout 2 years ago

What a controlling bitch of a wife...self-entitled slut!! And what a weak, ball-less husband who would permit her to treat him like that! Makes me pleased I'm a widower...never, ever again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

CUm eating male, uh, wtf? Slap that. It h and make her clean your ass

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

This story doesn't make sense

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star -

I don't mind kissing my wife after she blows me, BUT to clean out her pussy - no way in hell - not gonna happen.

She would be better served just going into the shower and I would offer to hose her off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous