A Princess Stress Relief

Story Info
Princess has a bad day, time for her pet to play.
1.6k words
4.11
4.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jocelyn grits her teeth while she makes her way out of the car, the familiar burning achy begins to attack the pads of her feet with fresh vigor. Heels were in fact a form of torture, but Jocelyn knew it made her legs look fantastic. Legs as long as Avalon and perky was the best compliment that came to mind when Jocelyn came into view.

"Fucking hell of a fucking day," she muttered to herself as she tattered on the backs of the four-inch black and white stilettos. Her hair was sitting in a mess of brown curls framing her round features giving her a gentle, needing-to-be-saved appeal. She slammed her car door shut and made her way to the front door, brushing off her clothes. Her hands ran over her slender frame, the aching for a moment felt far away, and her stomach filled with butterflies as a smile began to tug at the corners of her mouth.

She opened the door and felt a wave of calmness as there he was, her lover, and pet. Before she could even utter a word, he saw her and met her excitedly.

"Princess! Welcome home!" He easily lifted her in his arm and swung her around as she helped tightly around his neck. Jack was a muscle-bound behemoth of a man, with hardly combed black hair. As he set her back on her feet, making sure to let her kick off her heels before letting her touch the ground, Jocelyn let her hands drag down his bare chest as he did. Jack really didn't like wearing shirts, and would usually walk around their home in nothing but basketball shorts.

"How was work, Princess? Are your feet okay?" Jack usually fawned over her like this, it was a comforting part of their routine. Jocelyn nodded absent-mindedly, letting her fingers trace little circles along his taut stomach, making her way slowly down to V line when she heard him chuckle, causing her to look up.

"That tickles, honey. If you want something just say it." Jack smirked, kissed her cheek, and took her hand, leading her upstairs to the bedroom. Jocelyn smiled to herself as they made their way, happy to have someone who knew her so easily. They bounded into the bedroom quickly and just as Jocelyn shut the door, Jack was already naked lying spread eagle smiling at her.

His big goofy grin made Jocelyn smile, but also her mind began to start ticking away. She deserved him, she needed him and she wanted to make all her petty little stress shrivel into nothing. That's when inspiration was struck by nothing but rope and a pretty pink sharpie.

"Jack, how much do you love me?" Jocelyn slowly begins to run the rope through her fingers as Jack watches, his cock twitching with anticipation.

"So fucking much my princess, I would do anything for you." Jack bites his bottom lip as he feels the nylon rope tied to his wrist and to the bedpost. Leaving his upper body exposed for her to enjoy.

"Good good, now do you trust me?" He shivered as she dragged a manicure nail from his chest down to his navel.

"God yes, Jocelyn-" he felt a firm slap to his inner thigh that made him grunt in pain and pull on the ropes, "I mean, yes Princess."

Jocelyn smiles to herself and begins to tie each ankle to the end of the bed. She loved his little slip-up, adorable, and she can't help but enjoy punishing him.

"Good boy, though I think you missing something, " Jocelyn slowly removed the day's work away, with every layer of clothing till she was left in nothing but her stockings, bra, and panties. Even though all she wanted to do was pounce on her prey she made sure to move slowly, teasingly. Jack started squirming as she did this, desperate for her attention and touch. God did she love that about him, how he looked at her like he needed her like a man needed water. Jack was all hers, and she was about to remind him.

Jocelyn straddled his waist letting him feel the warmth growing between her legs, she smirked at him and then pulled the pink sharpie out.

"Umm princess what's that for?" Jack seemed unsure of what the plan was, as she leaned on the top of him and pulled popped the sharpie top.

"Your mine, it's time we made sure everyone knew that, including what you are to me," Jack let out a surprised gasp as the cool sharpie tip began to scribble across his rib cage. He tried to stop himself from laughing as she sounded out the letter as she spelled it.

"S-L-U-T, see now they'll know how much you love to be fucked," Jocelyn shimmed down to his chest and wrote 'Property of Princess' across his chest. "See little Jack your all mine, and now no one will forget."

Jack let out a small moan as he felt her kiss down his chest working her way towards his stomach, as she did she let her nails gently claw down his sides causing him to arch his back. Jack was starting to pull out his ropes, already becoming impatient, lusting for the chance to take her. But all he was met with was the tickly feeling of the sharpie writing across his stomach, just above the navel P-U-P-P-Y was written in a semi-circle.

"Puppy because you trail after me like such a good boy, and you going to keep being one are you?" Jocelyn said this teasingly and began to write her name with hearts across his flanks while working her way to a lay-down position between his legs.

"Anything for you princess," He moaned as he felt her drag a finger up his cock, circling the tip as she finished.

"That's right, and you're going to be mine for eternity," Jocelyn took her breast and placed Jack's 9-inch cock between them, working his cock. Her tongue flicked out across the tip and she moved him up and down. Jack arched his back using what little movement he had to pump his hips into her breast. The softness of her breast and the tongue expertly flicking across his tiny slit were driving him mad.

"Fuck Princess," his breathy moan, caused Jocelyn to pause and begin to gently move her hands up and down his cock painfully slow.

"Who do you belong to?" Jack could barely utter a word before she used her other hand to gently scratch the sensitive part of his balls, causing him to move into a fresh throng of pleasure.

"Jack, who do you belong to?" He struggled to focus as her hands moved faster and quicker edging him into pure bliss.

"Princess! I belong to my Princess!" As he said this Jocelyn took his massive cock into her mouth choking as she did, but still sucking him to the point of pure orgasmic pleasure.

Jack moaned and tugged on his binds desperately but it was too late as his cum filled her mouth and she gleefully took all of it. He lay there exhausted and satisfied, as she sat up and wiped the evidence from her lips.

"D-did I serve my princess well?" Jack stammered as he tried to get his breathing under control, Jocelyn smiled at him sweetly and teasingly licked up his sensitive cock making him shiver and moan tiredly.

"Oh Jack, you served me very well," Joclyn began to untie Jack, making sure as she did her body ground against his, awakening the tired cock till his hands settled on her hips.

"But you want more?" He said with a tired smirk as he gently moved his way behind her, placing her ample ass on his lap.

Dripping with Sarcasm, she slid her hands forward placing herself on her knees and spreading her legs, "how could you guess?"

He chuckled to himself and pulled her ass closer, he smacked her ass causing her to jump forward and then settle back into position. Jack slowly pumped his cock occasionally letting it smack against her ass.

"Look at my little princess, so possessive a minute ago now begging for this hard cock in her ass." he was answered with a playful giggle and a wiggle of her ass at him, he pulled her close and slowly pushed his cock into her ass. Jocelyn let out a small moan of pain, as his tip begins to spread her open. With each push, he gives her moments to adjust to his size, her groans of pain mixing with moans of pleasure.

"That my princess, take my cock" Jack waits for her, and she begins to push herself down on his cock. Once she has reached the base he begins pumping into her and fuck did she feel good. He could feel her tightening around his already sensitive cock. It would take all his focus to not cum quickly.

Jocelyn moaned loudly and uncontrollably pushing against every thrust, widening and wanting to keep him deep inside of her. She wanted this chance to feel out of control after being so in control, to have someone do whatever she said when she said it. Jack was hers and that was all that mattered in this moment.

Jack slapped her ass, enjoying the tightening sensation around his cock, her moans were driving him crazy. Reaching out he grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head up, she was on all fours panting, drooling, and begging for more.

"Princess cum for me, Cum for me right now," Jack slapped her ass hard and pushed her head back into the bed, and began to fuck her as hard as he possibly could causing both pain and pleasure to ripple through her body as she came instantly.

They collapsed into a panting, sweaty messes in their beds. Jocelyn curled around the sleeping Jack and he instantly fell asleep with her pressed against him. The last thought that crossed her mind was that this was worth coming home to.