A Privileged Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just sit over there and be quiet, Billy. In the morning, she won't remember you even being here."

Billy sits and looks up at Danny and is about to ask him why she would not remember, but Danny sees the confusion in his eyes and volunteers, "She's kind of in a... trance or something right now. I guess you could say she's a bit out of it. Don't worry, Billy, she isn't drugged or anything like that; I'll explain it to you later. Right now, I need to tend to my mother's needs."

Billy sits there and stares at Danny's mother lying nude on the bed with her legs spread wide. Her vagina is dripping wet, and her large lovely tits are rising and falling on her gasping chest. Helen is staring into Danny's eyes as though he wasn't her son, but someone else. Billy pinches himself to make sure he isn't dreaming. He can't believe what he is seeing. His best friend, Danny, climbing into bed, between his beautiful mother's broadly spread legs. Helen wraps her arms around her son as he steadily pushes his cock inside of her. Danny begins to pump his mother, and she wraps her long legs around his waist and pulls him deep into her embracing pussy. It is at that moment Billy hears the words that will be forever etched into his memory.

"Oh, yes, Daddy. Your cock feels so good, Daddy. Fuck your little girl hard, Daddy. Fuck me hard."

While Billy watches Danny plow his mother, he begins to realize after a while that Danny's mother isn't just acting. As they continue their vigorous fucking she keeps moaning and calling him 'Daddy' repeatedly. It is as though she is hypnotized or something. And, as if that isn't weird enough, before long, Danny starts to get into the act as well.

"Oh, yeah, baby girl. Take Daddy's hard cock, Sweetheart. Fuck your Daddy's hard meaty cock really good for Daddy, Baby girl."

When Danny calls her baby girl, it is as though his mother becomes a different person. She pants with desire and arousal, and she increases the urgency with which she is fucking her son. Part of Billy needs to figure out what the hell is going on, but part of him doesn't give a shit, and that part is his ever-hardening cock. Then, after about ten minutes of ardent fucking between the mother and her son, Billy can tell that they are both nearing their orgasm. And as they toil their way into a sexual frenzy, Billy gets the distinct impression from how they work together that they both know what the other likes. It is as though they have done this many times before. They are almost like an old married couple.

However, as they both get closer to their finale, the show gets even more bizarre. Billy is in awe of the physical performance in front of him; the words are so strange that it almost ruins the ending for him.

"Oh, yeah, Baby girl." Danny cries. "Fuck me, Baby girl. Fuck your daddy."

When Danny calls his mom baby girl and refers to himself as daddy, it seems to spur Helen to greater heights, and she begins to use her legs around his waist to pull him deeper into herself on each of his downstrokes.

"Oh, yes, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me good, Daddy," Helen begs.

"I will, Baby. I'll let you have as much of this hard cock as you want. Now make me cum, Baby girl. Make your Daddy cum good."

Danny's Mom begins to slam up into him as he fucks down into her. She starts to pant and moan and seize his ass with such enthusiasm that Billy is sure it is no act. Whatever the fiction going on in Helen's head at that moment, there doesn't seem anything fake about her lust. Billy can see Danny's stiff cock plunging deeper and deeper into his mother's cunt as he pounds the hell out of her. Billy can see the moisture seeping out of Helen's pussy and listening to the sound of their bodies slapping together, and the sounds of their synchronized moans as they climax together almost causes him to orgasm.

And as they engage in their mutual orgasms, Danny is saying something like, "Yes, yes, yes, Mom. Oh, God, I love you, Mom."

Helen keeps chanting something similar to, "Yes, Daddy. Yes, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy. Cum in me, Daddy."

Billy is too shaken and stunned to appreciate the eroticism of what he is witnessing. It is only later that he realizes that not only had he seen Danny's incredibly sexy Mom naked, but he had seen her getting her brains fucked out at the same time. It wasn't something Billy will soon forget.

Danny collapses and rolls onto his side. He and his mother lay there near exhaustion, gasping, panting, and sweating. Billy soon realizes that whatever the fuck he'd just witnessed, he is the third wheel and needs to be going. He gets up slowly from the chair and makes his way to the door.

"I'll be in the other bedroom, Danny, Billy mumbles over his shoulder.

He rushes to the other bedroom and flops down on his bed. Even though his cock is still rock-hard, Billy is too astounded to even think about stroking it and too aroused to get back to sleep. About ten minutes later, the door to the bedroom opens, and Danny returns to bed. Danny lay there quietly for a minute and then asks, "Billy, are you still awake?"

"Yeah... I'm still awake, and I am sorry I spied on you and your Mom."

"That's okay, Billy," Danny answers in a whisper, his voice sounding kind of melancholy. Billy doesn't respond.

"I wanted you to hear us. I wanted you to know about Mom and me. I wanted you to... watch. Otherwise, I knew you wouldn't believe me, and I needed someone to talk to about what I am doing with my Mom."

Billy didn't know what to say. He is way out of his depth right then, so he just waits for Danny to explain.

"You see, Billy, Mom's has a medical condition. There are many long scientific names for her condition, and most of them are Greek to me. Sometimes I think I understand, and then other times I don't."

"Do you want to talk about it now, Danny?"

"Mom was sexually abused when she was younger. That abuse led to a more traumatic condition called Multiple Identity Disorder. It's a psychological state in which a person loses awareness of their identity. It is characterized by the maintenance of at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. At least that's the way the journals explain it."

To say Billy is stunned is an understatement. He remembers thinking to himself that it must be tough not to remember what had just happened in the other bedroom. Billy's mind is indelibly etched with that scene of Danny calling his mom baby girl and her calling him daddy.

"I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, Danny."

"I know, Billy. I still don't fully understand it either. Let me see if I can break it down into more simple terms."

Billy can hear the anger in Danny's voice as he tells him the sad story of his mother's abuse at the hands of an evil stepfather.

"Mom's father had been killed in a car wreck when she was a toddler. Mom's mother juggled multiple jobs over the next decade, trying to provide for them. She met and eventually married a man who she thought would provide a safe and affluent life for Mom and herself. My grandmother remarried when my mother was a teenager in high school. The stepfather turns out to be an alcoholic and takes sexual advantage when Mom's mother works. Mom's evil stepfather tells her he will hurt her mother if she didn't drink with him each night. So, Mom did whatever he asked. It didn't take a genius to figure out the nature of what that bastard wanted from her.

The whole time they drank together, that asshole would fondle and suck my Mom's young firm tits. As time went on, her stepfather added fingering her pussy to their nightly routine. When she became sufficiently intoxicated, he made her do sexual things she would never do when sober. Mom's step-father made her suck his cock, lick his balls, and, you guessed it, tongue his nasty asshole. Eventually, their activities included intercourse and anal sex. Mom endured his unwanted advances to protect her mother.

Unfortunately, Mom unexpectedly found herself craving sexual attention, and the doctors say she protected herself by retreating into a world of her own making. She more or less developed another personality who was alright with the sex. A character that actually enjoyed the sex and looked forward to engaging in it. As the years progressed, Mom's alter-ego became more assertive, and sex began to dominate her thoughts."

Billy feels very sorry for Danny and his Mom.

"Weren't the doctors able to help her," Billy ask? "She seems normal to me, and if I hadn't witnessed her actions tonight, I would have never seen the difference."

"The abuse was so intense and so frequent that Mom had to learn to dissociate herself from her body whenever he touched her sexually. And to this day, whenever she drinks too much alcohol, and someone sexually touches her or makes sexual overtures, she reverts to her younger self. When that happens, she doesn't remember even the least little detail afterward of what happened."

"What do you suppose happened tonight, Danny? She didn't seem intoxicated when we came back from the night club."

"I guess that she got into the liquor cabinet and drank until she was drunk and horny. Then she skulked into our bedroom looking for sexual relief and pull me out of my bed and into hers."

"Why do you think she continued to drink when we got home?"

"Another part of Mom's medical condition kicked in. Her sexual abuse as a young teenage girl turned her into a sex addict. Mom has also become a nymphomaniac. When she gets horny, she can't get enough sex. I guess I am lucky she didn't go back down to the night club and fuck every man she met. She passed out shortly after you left her room tonight, or she would have been begging you to fuck her."

There is a long pause as both try to wrap their minds around all of the events of the evening. Finally, Danny says, "I'm sure you've noticed; Mom is a gorgeous woman, and you are probably thinking; that I found out about all this and that I am using my mother like some cum bucket, but nothing could be further from the truth. I love my mother very much, but I feel sorry for her."

"I don't think that at all, Danny. I can see you have a genuine concern for your mother's well-being.

"You see, she is at her sexual peak right now and can't get enough sex to satisfy her needs. When it comes to sex, it is as though she is a clueless little girl who doesn't even know what it is until someone triggers her libido. And then she becomes an oversexed abused little girl and fucks like a rabbit. In her altered state of mind, she is only doing it with her mean stepfather regardless of who it is within reality. And she always believes she is doing it to protect her Mom. It's like she is stuck in the past and can't get out of it. So, I fuck her. We come up here often and just fuck."

"Does your Dad know you are fucking your Mom?"

"Yes... it was his idea that I help him out with her. She was fucking him to death and still needed more. That's why your Dad comes to my house several mornings a week and double teams, my mom. Your Dad is not cheating on your Mom with my Mom. He is offering a vitally needed medical service. Before your Dad started helping out, Mom would go out and fuck strangers. We were afraid she might run across a nut case and end up cut into a hundred pieces."

"I don't want to piss you off, Danny, but you looked like you were really enjoying fucking your mother. Correct me if I am wrong, but you were hammering her like there is no tomorrow."

"I won't lie to you, Billy: fucking my Mom is incredible. It is beyond belief. At first, I felt guilty as hell, and I would beat myself up the next day for taking advantage of her like that, but over time I guess I got over it. I enjoy fucking my Mom, but she is wearing me out trying to meet her sexual needs. That's why I need your help, Billy. I want you to help me double team and tag team, my Mom, the way your father helps my Dad satisfy her cravings."

"Danny... are you really asking me to...?"

"Fuck my Mom? Yes, Billy. That's what I'm asking. It isn't hard. All you have to do is touch her sexually and call her baby girl, and you're in ... Pardon the pun again. From that point on, you are her 'Daddy,' which is what her step-father insisted she call him, and there isn't anything she won't do for you or to you."

Danny's request sounds like some crazy wet dream, but Billy couldn't have turned down the offer even if he had wanted to. He had to help his best friend and also satisfy the lustful desires he has in his head for Danny's Mom.

"It's exhausting, Billy. I may be a horny teenager, but I need a break now and then. I have started dating Cindy Wittington, as I'm sure you know, and I really like her. And, strange as it sounds, I would like to be able to perform well sexually when she needs me."

"I would like nothing more, Danny, than to have sex with your beautiful mom, but I don't think I can handle her calling me Daddy."

"It doesn't always have to happen that way. Mom is a sex addict and will respond to a normal seduction. If it makes you feel better, then try seducing her first. If that doesn't work, then go with calling her baby girl."

Danny is beginning to sound bleak and desperate. Billy doesn't say anything. His mind is screaming that it is wrong, but his cock is shouting for him to do it. Having seen her naked, the thought of having sex with her is winning the battle between right and wrong.

"You have to fuck her, Billy. That's the unreal part. Because whenever she doesn't get enough sex, her desires start to get... overwhelming. She doesn't know how to deal with that, and she begins doing strange things like seeking out strangers and having sex with them. She has even been known to seek out other women for sex. Eventually, it gets worse and worse until she can barely even function."

"I want to help, Danny. I really do, but as I said, being called Daddy during sex is really weirding me out."

"And, Billy. She will do whatever you tell her to do. And I do mean EVERYTHING. If you can imagine it, she will do it if asked."

"Okay... I... I will do it, Danny. I will do it, but I will probably feel guilty about it at first."

"Whenever you're ready, Billy. You can start right now if you want. I know it must have been a pretty stimulating experience to see her naked like that earlier, so, if you want, you can go in there now and wake her up. Just put your hand on her shoulder and say, "Why don't you suck my cock, Baby girl?" And then just stand back and watch the fireworks. I think you'll enjoy yourself."

"I told you, Danny, I don't feel right about doing it that way. But I will go to her room and play it by ear. I am horny as hell for your Mom, but I can't do anything that I feel is abusive."

"Fair enough, Billy. All I ask is that you try."

--

Billy strips and crawls naked into Helen's bed. He spoons her, pressing his hard cock against her firm rump, and caresses a breast. It takes a moment, but Helen begins to stir from her sleep.

"Is that you, Danny?"

"No ma'am, it's Billy Davis, Mrs. Gilmore."

"Did you come to fuck me, Billy Davis?"

Billy doesn't answer her because he doesn't know what to say.

"It's okay if you did, Billy. I was hoping you would fuck me before the weekend is over."

Billy still doesn't answer. He strums her hard nipple with his thumb. She moans to show her approval, giving Billy the validation he needs. Billy pinches her nipple and kisses her on the neck. Helen responds immediately.

"Turn over on your back, Billy. Let me do all the work. You just lay back and enjoy."

Billy does as he is told and rolls over on his back. Helen straddles him cowgirl style. Helen reaches between her legs, gasps his hard cock, and rubs the mushroom-shaped head against her wet pussy. When it is sufficiently lubricated, she sinks down on it, taking it to her deepest depth. Helen moans softly as her vagina muscles firmly caress his cock. Billy almost has premature ejaculation. Helen's vagina feels magnificent to Billy as it squeezes and caresses his young teenage cock.

"You seem to know who I am, Mrs. Gilmore."

"Of course, I know who you are, Billy."

"But Danny said you wouldn't know it is me, and you wouldn't remember me being here."

"I know, and Danny believes that. We had to tell him I wouldn't remember to keep him from feeling guilty about fucking his mother."

"Do you not remember your sexual encounters the next morning?"

"Of course, I remember them, but I don't want Danny to know I do. Will you promise me not to tell Danny differently?"

"I don't want to do anything that would hurt Danny. So, yes, I will keep your secret."

"Billy, do you like it when I squeeze your cock with my pussy like this?"

"Yes, Ma'am, Mrs. Gilmore."

"Billy, will you please stop saying yes, Ma'am? Just say yes or okay. And please don't call me Mrs. Gilmore. My name is Helen."

"Yes ma'am, Mrs. Gilmore... I... uh... I mean, okay, Helen."

"That's better, Billy. Now enjoy and feel free to play with my tits or anything else that strikes your fancy."

"Uh... Helen... uh... one more thing... will you promise not to call me Daddy while we are having sex?"

Helen laughs and says, "I promise, Billy."

~~~~~~

Danny Jolts Billy out of his daydream when he bursts unannounced into his bedroom. Even though Billy was expecting Danny, it still startles him when Danny suddenly appears.

"Shit Danny, haven't you heard of knocking before invading someone's bedroom? Cassie and I could have been in the middle of one of our fuck sessions for all you knew."

"I was pretty sure you weren't, Billy. Not with your mom and dad both at home, but if you had been, I am sure either you or Cassie would have invited me to join in the fun."

"Yeah... you're probably right, Danny. Now tell me how much you enjoyed fucking my Mom the other morning."

"Billy, your Mom was one of the better fucks I have ever experienced. I love the way her libido is so easily triggered. Thanks for telling me about tweaking her nipples. As soon as I did that, she was practically begging me to fuck her."

"It was the least I could do, Danny, after you laid the groundwork for me to fuck your Mom. I never told you this before because we are such good friends, but I had dreamed about fucking your mom for as long as I can remember."

"I already knew you did, Billy. I could tell by the way you looked at her every time she was near. I'm surprised you weren't just as aware that I wanted to fuck your mom."

"Oh... I suspected you wanted to, but until that weekend in the mountains with you and your mom, I never thought there was a chance in hell it would ever happen."

At that moment, Bella is putting sheets and towels in the linen closet outside Billy's bedroom when she hears the two boys talking. She didn't mean to eavesdrop, but when she hears them talking about fucking each other's mom, she is stunned and shocked. She puts her head to Billy's bedroom door.

"Who do you think is the best fuck, Billy, my mom, or yours.?"

Bella wants to hear the answer and presses her ear closer to the door.

"It's hard to say, Danny. Both of them are wonderful in bed but different ways. If I had to say which one I enjoyed fucking the most, my mom would take first place every time. I'm not saying your mom isn't a good fuck because she is a good fuck; a really wild fuck. It's different with my mom because there is so much love involved. With your mom, it's just wild crazy sex. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings,"

"No, it doesn't hurt my feelings because I feel the same way. When I was with your mom, it was like making love. With my mom, it has always been about filling her sexual needs. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom, and I enjoy having sex with her, but it's like you said, it's only fucking. She has to have sex constantly, and that is why my Dad asked your Dad to stop by early each morning to fuck her. Your Dad is offering a medical service. Mom was wearing my Dad and me out and still found it necessary to go out and find other men to fuck. She craves sex so much she even turns to women occasionally."