A Privileged Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what I am doing, Daddy?"

"It feels so good, so nice." "Baby, you are incredible."

Henry starts kissing between his daughter's breasts, slowly licking down to her flat stomach. His tongue flies over her taut nipples and then back to her lips for another passionate kiss. Cassie moans into his mouth as he toys with her breasts. She squeals when he returns to kissing and licking each erect nipple. She runs her hands through his hair as he bites and sucks on her delicate nipples.

"Ooooh, Daddy, that feels so good. Yeah... so nice... Oh my god, Daddy, oh yeah... that feels so nice... yes."

Henry kisses his way down Cassie's stomach and slips his hands under her perfect firm rump, holding it in the palms of his hands as he buries his face between her thighs and moves his mouth over to her pussy. He can feel the heat rising and the sweet scent from her vagina. His cock continues to drool pre-cum onto her sheets as Cassie entangles her fingers in his hair and pulls him deep into her sweltering pussy. He licks her tenderly from the bottom of her vagina to the top, sending her into an exasperating tailspin. When his tongue touches her engorged clit it causes her to squeal and pull his hair. He flicks his tongue across her clit and vigorously teases her pussy with his lips and tongue, sucking and licking her labia into his mouth.

"That is so... hot... Daddy," She gasps, "Lick me, Daddy. Yeah, oh yeah, suck me, Daddy, lick me."

Cassie moves her hands to her breasts and begins tugging at her erect nipples. She moans loudly when her Daddy moves his mouth back to her clit, closing his lips around it and sucking it into his mouth. Henry brings his hand to her rosebud and strokes it lightly with his fingertip. Cassie flinches when he makes contacts, shoving a finger into her tight anal opening. The juices stream out of her pussy into his waiting mouth.

"Oh... fuck, Daddy. I am gonna... oh my god... I am gonna... ahhh... ahhh... yeah," she squeals as his finger fills her ass and his lips continue to tease her clit.

Cassie's body explodes in orgasm, coating his tongue as it fills her pussy. He feels her anal muscles squeeze around his finger and continues to suck on her clit; the juice pumps out around him.

"Yes, Daddy. Yes, yes, yes. So good, so fucking good. aahhhhhhhhhhh!"

"You taste so good, Cassie. You taste so hot. I love you so much, Cassie."

Cassie pulls her Daddy away from her sensitive cunt and kisses his lips. She can taste her juices on his lips and tongue. She rolls her Daddy over onto his back and kisses her way down his body, dragging her magnificent breasts against him the whole way. It is sheer bliss for her Daddy. Cassie gets between his legs and takes his cock in her hands. She wraps her firm breasts around his cock, and slowly rocks back and forth, teasing his cock with her beautiful breasts.

"Have you ever had a 'titty fuck', Daddy?"

All he can do is moan softly. It is his turn to cum. Cassie continues to move her body against his cock. His pre-cum coats the area between her tits and accelerates her movements. Henry's cock bumps her chin on each of her downward thrusts. He yelps when her lips kiss his cock, interspersing little kisses all over the head. Her tongue flicks out to lick the pre-cum that is spreading all over the head of his cock. Henry is awed by the incredible sight of his daughter looking up at him as her tongue bathes his cock with her hot saliva.

"Fuck, you are going to make me cum, Cassie. Your tits feel so good on my cock."

Cassie takes her breasts away from his cock and closes her mouth on his cock. Henry gasps as she slides her mouth down over his engorged shaft. He can't believe the incredible sensations racing through his body as his little girl takes his cock to the back of her mouth. Her mouth is like a wet suction tube; her lips form a perfect circle around his thick shaft. He continues to moan, knowing full well that his climax is only inches from the surface.

"Honey, your mouth feels good and, you are going to make my cock explode if you keep doing that," He warns.

Cassie nods her acknowledgment but keeps sucking. She whimpers back at his words; her mouth bobs faster and faster on his cock, her tongue slides back and forth across his frenulum. Henry begins to fervently pump his cock into her mouth, and his hand goes to the back of her head. He can't hold back any longer, and his cock erupts like a fountain, taking Cassie by surprise. Henry thought she was ready for him to cum, but she wasn't prepared for the onslaught of cum that he launches into her mouth. She tries her best to swallow it all, but his cock unleashes buckets of his thick milky cum. The cum comes out in massive spurts, blasting against the back of her throat. Cassie chokes on his cum. The white sticky spunk escapes her lips and dribbles down her chin. He keeps his hand behind her head, and he holds her to him until his cock begins to deflate in her mouth.

Henry pulls his daughter into a tight embrace. Cassie gazes into his eyes a moment and then leans forward, pressing her lips to his. When Henry parts his lips, her tongue darts in, pushing a blob of his cum into his mouth. It takes a second for Henry to understand what Cassie has done.

"Damn it, Cassie. Why did you do that?"

Cassie giggles and give him another quick peck on the lips. "I love the taste of your cum, Daddy. I just wanted to share it with you."

"You are just like your Mother. She did the same thing to me the first time she gave me a blowjob."

"Mom gave you a blowjob? How soon after you met did she do it? Was it a good blowjob?"

Cassie's questions come out rapid-fire, one question quickly following the other.

"Slow down, Cassie, and let me answer your questions. Yes, she gave me a blowjob about a week after we met, and yes, it was good, terrific. It was the first thing we ever did sexually. I learned later that the football team had nicknamed her the blowjob queen."

"Oh my god! Are you kidding me? My Mom was that wild in college?"

"Yes, she was, but let's not talk about your Mom right now. Let talk about what we are doing here and now."

Cassie's hand finds its way to her Daddy's cock as his fingers toy with her wet pussy. They begin to fondle each other as he tells her what he will do to her next.

"I am going to take my hard cock and rub it against your wet pussy."

Cassie grunts with each word, and her hand squeezes his cock. She repeats his words while his fingers tease her hot little pussy at the same time. By this time, his cock is fully erect again, and he moves between her legs. She is moaning to him, almost purring out loud, as he begins to stroke his cock against her pussy lips and clit. She instantly begins to climax in a string of mini orgasms as his cock rubs against her hot opening. Her pussy lips are swollen and large against his cock. The juice pours out of her pussy, coating the head of his cock.

Henry leans in and kisses her as he begins his entrance into her hot body. He pushes the head of his cock between her swollen, wet lips, and the feeling is indescribable. Words cannot describe the incredible sensations that run through Cassie's body as her cunt opens up to her Dad's cock. She can't believe that her Daddy's cock is finally penetrating her throbbing cunt. Her vaginal walls are incredibly tight around his cock, but all the juice eases the way. He pushes forward, and Cassie continues to mumble incoherent words to him. Once inside her body, her pussy clamps down on his cock. Her body lets loose with a blast of juice all over him, and they groan together. Henry holds onto Cassie's ass with his hands, lifting her and driving into her, their bodies coming together in a wet embrace. He pumps away, hard and fast into her, and Cassie calls out to him.

"I'm cumming again, Daddy. I'm cummmmmmmmmmmm!"

Henry muffles her moans when he covers her mouth with his and continues to drive his hard cock into her. He grabs her by the hips and pummels her body with his rock-hard cock, her pussy grabs at his cock. Her vaginal wall grip and squeeze his cock like a vise. Cassie is grunting out with each thrust, and Henry can feel that incredible sensation beginning deep within his balls again. They cling to each other, his cock spurts, and her pussy responds as their juices and sweat mingling with each other. Their lips attack each other in a hungry kiss, their tongues flying madly against each other. The union they had both fantasized about is complete. Their arms hold tight as they cum and cum, emptying their bodies into each other.

"That was incredible, Daddy; I never knew it could be so good," Cassie purrs as she kisses him, her wet pussy lips squeeze against his deflating cock.

Henry looks at the clock on her nightstand. It's lunchtime, and he can feel the hunger pangs begin.

~~~~~

Dwayne awakens to the sounds of soft moans. Turning over, he is greeted by the sight of Helen and Bella, once again entwined, drinking from the wellspring of their sexes. This time Helen is on the bottom, and Bella's firm, tight ass is presented to his gaze. He reaches out to caress the glistening firm globes and watches Bella arch her back as she feels him join the morning's pleasures.

Dwayne leans over and begins to kiss and lick Bella's firm booty flesh as Helen continues to suck on Bella's clit. He rims her starfish with his tongue, then positions his finger at the opening to Bella's pussy and slowly inserts two fingers. He probes deeper with his fingers until he feels her vaginal walls gripping and slowly beginning to stretch to accommodate the fingers in preparation for his thick hard cock.

He feels Bella push back against the invading fingers as they saw in and out of her pussy. His finger is buried deep inside her body. The walls of her pussy squeeze and sucks at the invading fingers as Helen continues to lap at Bella's clit. Dwayne pulls his finger almost entirely out and then slowly moves it back into her. He establishes a steady rhythm as Bella begins to move against his fingers. Then he pushes his fingers deep into her, crooking them downward, searching for the spongy bundle of nerves nestled behind her clit.

Bella's body explodes! Her nerve endings shoot through her skin, flailing in the morning air. A primal scream escapes from her throat to echo around the bedroom. Her muscles knot into hard cords as waves of the most intense orgasm she has ever experienced rips from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. She is suspended between heaven and hell, floating on the waves of bliss permeating through her. She can feel Helen lapping at her clit as Dwayne's fingers stroke the fire from within her. She wants it to stop, but at the same time, she wants it never to stop.

Dwayne feels the walls of Bella's pussy clamp his fingers in a viselike grip as he pushes into her G-Spot, trapping his fingers deep inside her. He strokes the bundle of nerves as he watches Bella's body ride the wave of another climax. His cock is ready. It is time to take Bella. It is time to plunge deep into her. It's time for Bella to experience the stretching of his unusually fat cock.

As Bella begins to return from wherever her orgasm had taken her, she feels Dwayne's stiff cock rubbing between her wet pussy lips. She remembers watching him do this last night with Helen, and she knows he is preparing himself to penetrate her dripping hole. Bella longs to feel him there with anxiety and excitement but worries he may be too big to fit. To signal her invitation to him, she opens her legs wider and arches her back, giving him full access to her body, especially her blazing pussy. She feels Helen spread the folds of her pussy, opening her even more, and then the spongy head of Dwayne's cock is poised at her portal.

As Dwayne pushes forward, Bella pushes back, feeling the head stretch her open as it strains to enter the threshold of her body. She feels the fullness there within the entrance to her pussy. Bella begins to rock back against Dwayne, slowly taking more of him into her until she feels his hairy balls push up against her ass. She finds herself pushing back hard and impaling herself on Dwayne's hard mass. Dwayne breaches Bella's pussy, and after pausing to allow her to adjust to the size of his invading member, he begins the rhythmic motions of fucking, as his cock sinks deeper into her with each thrust.

Bella can feel the hair that surrounds his cock and then the probing tip bumping up against her cervix as he drives deep into her. With abandon lust, she begins to ride the pillar of Dwayne's cock, feeling it caress and stroke her body's inner depths. Bella loves the feel of him stretching her, filling her, as he continues to pump into her. She feels Helen grab her clit between her teeth and gently bite, and her orgasm crashes over her. Bella rides Dwayne's cock harder, faster, wanting to feel his cum paint her insides, but she knows from watching him with Helen that he lasts longer than most men. She releases a primal scream for no reason and continues bucking on his fat cock, moving deep within her.

Dwayne feels the walls of Bella's pussy grow tighter around his cock as he drives into her. Bella feels Dwayne's cock grow even larger as he pushes hard into her. The pulsing massage of her vaginal muscles is more than he can take, and with one final lunge, Dwayne stabs the end of his thick cock hard against Bella's cervix and blasts wads of sperm deep into her. Bella senses the force of the blast when it is leaving his thick cock. That first blast of his hot cum sends Bella reeling into yet another orgasm. It is the first time Dwayne's orgasm has overtaken him so quickly. He cries out as her pulsing sheath milks the seething juices from his body. Bella can feel his spunk seeping from her distended hole to be lapped up by Helen lying below her. Dwayne holds his body rigid as he pumps his seed deep inside his wife's best friend.

Helen watches Dwayne's cock pulse as he pumps his seed into Bella's pussy. She reaches out with her tongue as the overflow begins to course back out of the overfilled canal, and she drinks down the heady mixture. When Dwayne pulls from Bella, Helen covers the open orifice with her mouth and sucks the excess liquid from the freshly fucked pussy.

Helen, Bella, and Dwayne spend the rest of the weekend exploring each other. Bella grows to love the feel of Helen's lips and tongue on her pussy and the taste of her feminine juices as they gush into her waiting mouth. She likes the feeling of Dwayne's cock plunging deep inside her, spurting its warm offering against the furthest reaches of her canal. Bella wonders if a normal size cock will ever satisfy her again.