A Privileged Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,101 Followers

Dwayne seemingly wants to flaunt his body for Bella's amusement. Helen intends to proceed with her scheme slowly because she wants to give her husband the sexiest strip show of his lifetime. She begins to seduce her best friend, furtively. Dwayne knows what his wife is doing but can't wait for her plan to succeed. He wants to see Bella's tits, but he wants more for her to see his unusually fat cock.

On the next hand, Helen and Bella lose, and Helen gleefully pulls her shorts down and off her legs. Bella was hoping she might not have to take anything off, but she follows Helen's lead and removes her shorts. Dwayne is disappointed because he obviously wants to see the hard nipples poking against Bella's shirt. Bella tries to sit with her hands in her lap to cover herself as much as possible. She is wearing a pair of skimpy panties that she is sure will fail to protect her modesty much. She worries she may have to stand up in front of Dwayne but feels a tinge of excitement when her mind fantasizes about doing just that.

Helen and Dwayne lose the next hand, and Helen seductively removes her T-shirt. Dwayne chooses to remove his shorts. Dwayne pretends to need to stand up to get his shorts off his hairy legs. Bella, feeling relaxed from the effects of the wine, finds herself sneaking glances at Helen's breasts and wondering if hers would look that good to Dwayne. On purpose, Dwayne deliberately stands in front of Bella, knowing she'll see his fat cock sticking out the front of his boxer shorts. Dwayne apologizes for the accidental display of his cock. Helen loves the surprised look on Bella's face, but both women know it was no accident.

The cards are dealt, and Bella and Dwayne lose the next hand. Not wanting to show the couple her bare pussy just yet, she reaches down to the hem of her Polo Shirt and quickly pulls it over her head, revealing her firm breasts that hug her athletic frame. She can feel the heat rising from around her neck and knows her face is glowing red. Bella can feel the cool night air on her nipples as they tighten and grow hard. Simultaneously, she feels herself getting wet between her legs, and her body begins to shiver.

"Are you okay, Bella?" Helen asks, with some concern in her voice, although she loves eyeing her best friend's bare titties. She hopes to play with them soon, and get Bella off, making everything move much faster. Helen has to ask a second time before Bella's mind clears enough to respond.

"Huh? Oh yeah, the coolness of the night just caught me by surprise," she replies... looking down at her now stiff nipples.

Dwayne seeing the uncertainty on Bella's face, jumps up and pulls down his boxers, fully displaying his thick cock for both women to witness. He then heads for the hot tub located on the deck just outside the den.

"Let's go skinny dipping girls," he shouts back over his shoulder.

Bella feels a surge of relief as she watches Helen jump up, take off the rest of her clothes, and run after Dwayne. She figures she can use the water to cover her nakedness and soothe the new sensations coursing through her body, so she jumps up strips of her skimpy panties and runs toward the hot tub.

Dwayne is already sitting in water up to his belly button as Bella enters the water. His hardening cock is hidden for now in the moonlit depths of the water. Helen plops down next to him and splashes the water on him, sending sparkling droplets of hot water cascading off the side of his face and ears. Dwayne lifts Helen easily in his arms, throws her giggling into the water, not to be the only one soaking wet. Helen resurfaces, sputtering.

"Come on, Bella, let's get him," she calls, and she and Bella advance on Dwayne with determination in their eyes.

Dwayne stands up and prepares to fend off their attack. His cock makes another appearance as it bobbles in the water.

"Now!" Helen yells, and she and Bella dive for him.

Dwayne falls back into the hot water as the two women attack, pulling them with him. His hands grab two naked asses, both tight from years of jogging, hiking, and dancing. He gives each a gentle squeeze as he comes back up to the surface.

Helen leans over and whispers something conspiratorially in Bella's ear, and they launch another attack. This time, as Bella attacks high, Helen dives low, pulling Dwayne's legs out from under him. She grabs at his waist and quickly places her lips around his erect cock... but only for a few seconds.

Bella is having so much fun; she doesn't think about her nakedness as the three wrestle and play in the hot tub. As the three continue, Bella feels hands stroking and caressing her naked ass and nipples, but she never knows whose hand it is. Often, she feels a hand reach between her legs and softly stroke her velvety pussy, and she can feel the warm sexual glow grow brighter. Her hands feel Helen's larger breasts and the hard nipples at their peak. She feels the hair growing between Helen's legs and sometimes lets her hand pass softly through the tangled mass. She can feel Dwayne's hardness as it rubs against her body, and more than once let her hands linger on his fat cock, having never touched one that thick before.

Dwayne is growing very excited and can't hide his growing erection. Nor did he want to. He feels hands moving over his body as they wrestle and play in the hot tub. His own hands slid over the wet skin of the two women. He wonders whose hands keep returning to move tentatively over his erection and hopes it's Bella. Dwayne stands to gain better footing in the shallow water. The water is only just below his hips, and his hard cock points out into the moonlit night.

Bella stares in amazement as Dwayne stands with his cock less than a foot from her wide-eyed gaze. She can't take her eyes off of the pulsing flesh. Bella feels Helen moves up behind her, watches Helen reach out, and begins to stroke Dwayne's hard cock. Next, Bella feels Helen reach around her back, take her right hand in hers, and start moving it towards Dwayne's cock.

"Touch it!" Bella hears Helen whisper in her ear, and as if mesmerized, lets Helen move her hand toward Dwayne's cock.

When Bella's hand first makes contact, she let out the breath she had been holding, as a soft moan escapes her lips. The flesh now in her hands is warm to her touch, and she can feel it pulse and grow. Helen moves Bella's hand over Dwayne's cock, and she feels both its hardness and thickness. Dwayne can't believe what is happening as he watches Helen move Bella's hand to touch him. The first touch of her hand sends blood pounding into his engorged shaft, and it pulses with excitement. He holds still, letting Bella explore him at her own pace. When Helen removes her hand, Bella continues stroking and caressing Dwayne's cock. Never before had she touched such a thick cock, and this is an extra special moment. Bella continues stroking him, and soon her other hand joins the first. She strokes him with both hands.

Helen leaves Bella, stroking Dwayne's cock, while she presses her tits against Bella's back, moving her closer to Dwayne. Helen reaches around and begins to stroke Bella's nipples, and when she feels Bella push forward into the palms of her hands, she knows Bella is enjoying the sensations coursing through her body.

Bella feels like her naked body is on fire. Unfamiliar sensations are coursing through her as her hands move over and explore Dwayne's hard cock. It is now only inches from her eyes, and she can see the contours and veins highlighted in the moonlight. Bella feels Helen beginning to roll her stiff nipples between her fingers, and it causes a moan to escape from deep in her throat.

Bella feels Helen's hand move across her stomach on its way toward the burning center of her core. She wants Helen to touch her and pushes her legs further apart, hoping Helen will touch her pussy. Bella isn't disappointed when she feels Helen's hand completely cover her throbbing pussy then begin to stroke and probe. Moving her fingers over Bella's pussy, Helen feels the secretions and knows her best friend is as excited as she is. Helen cups the eager mound of Bella's vagina and feels the heat blazing from those delicate folds of flesh.

Helen starts to stroke her finger into Bella's folds, and gently crooking her finger, begins to insert it into the opening of her pussy. When Helen's finger begins to enter her, Bella feels the fullness of it. When the invading digit touches her, she feels a twinge of excitement, but then disappointment when she feels Helen move her finger back out to concentrate on her clit. Bella pushes her pussy into Helen's hand, trying to gain more contact with the fingers bringing her so much pleasure.

"Kiss, lick and then SUCK Dwayne's cock for me," Bella hears Helen whisper in her ear.

Bella is hesitant to do as Helen asks, but she watches as Helen leans over her shoulder and takes Dwayne's cock deep into her mouth. She can feel Helen's lips pushing her hands further down the rigid member as she takes more of her husband's cock into her mouth. As Helen's lips move back toward the tip, Bella feels the slippery trail of saliva deposited there. Bella's hand moves effortlessly over the slick surface.

"Go ahead and suck it... he'll love it!" Bella hears again in her ear, and as if drawn by a magnet, Bella leans forward, opening her mouth, and lets the soft spongy head of Dwayne's cock slide past her lips and into her mouth.

Dwayne can't believe his eyes as he watches Bella open her mouth and close it around the head of his cock. He moans at the feel of her warm wet mouth, holding his flesh. Then she begins to tentatively use her tongue to circle the head as she starts stroking him. He fights to keep from letting loose the torrent of cum seething in his balls as he watches Bella work more of his cock into her mouth. Bella tries to remember what a friend of hers in college had told her about swallowing her boyfriend, who had a very thick cock, much like Dwayne's. Bella tries that technique on Dwayne's cock to see if she can swallow more of it.

As Helen watches Bella taking in more of Dwayne's shaft into her mouth, she increases her stroking of Bella's nipples and tingling pussy. She moves her lips to Bella's neck and begins to nibble at the tender flesh while licking and panting her hot breath into Bella's ear.

"Do you want to drink his cum?" Helen asks. Temporarily Bella lifts her mouth off of Dwayne's cock. Bella is not too sure, so Helen looks up at Dwayne and tells him to let Bella know when he is ready to cum, and she can decide then if she finishes him off by swallowing his cum.

"Go ahead and suck him off, Bella. I'll drink his cum when he's ready to shoot if you don't want to swallow it."

Bella excitedly begins to move her mouth along Dwayne's cock, and he places his hands on the back of her head, directing her motions. He lets her control the depth of each thrust. Helen keeps busy with Bella's pussy and tits as she sucks away.

"I'm going to cum," Dwayne whispers, hoping he isn't too late with his warning. And Bella quickly removes her mouth to be instantly replaced by Helen's waiting mouth.

Bella feels the pulsing of Dwayne's cock in her hand as he pumps his load of cum into Helen's eagerly waiting mouth. She can see Helen swallowing his load as it shoots deep into her throat. When Dwayne pumps the last of his cum into Helen's mouth, Helen lets him fall from her lips and turning to Bella; she immediately begins to kiss Bella's lips. Pushing her tongue deep into Bella's mouth, she shares the last of Dwayne's cum. Bella can taste the salty mixture as Helen passes it to her, and recalls how she always liked the taste of her Cousin Tommy's cum. She thrust her tongue into Helen's mouth, trying to find more. Bella knows that the next time she sucks Dwayne's cock, she will let him cum in her mouth so that she can taste the entire load.

Dwayne sinks slowly into the hot tub, spent. The sensations of Bella's mouth on his cock, the blasting of his load into Helen's mouth, and the visual stimulation of the two women together have wholly drained him. As he slowly regains his breath, they all hug in the hot tub.

Bella and Helen have not cum, but they are both ready to continue what has started. Helen stands, taking Bella's hand in her own, begins leading her horny friend back inside toward the fireplace. They warm themselves by the fire as Helen picks up a towel and gently wipes the water from Bella's body. Bella takes the towel and softly dries Helen. They move to the couch, and Helen lies on her back, waiting for Bella to join her.

Bella looks deeply into Helen's eyes as she slowly lowers herself to lie partially on Helen's tummy and observe the fires of desire deep within her friend's eyes. Bella knows those same fires are burning in her own eyes as Helen's lips meet hers again in a tender kiss. Bella opens her mouth to let Helen's tongue enter. Her skin is alive wherever they touch. Bella can feel the heat and passion coursing through her and pulls Helen's lips tighter to her own.

Helen's body is ablaze with lust for the woman hovering above her. The sweet nectar of Bella's kisses is something Helen will always remember and always want. She kisses her lips, her eyes, her cheeks. Helen repositions her tongue to lick softly at Bella's neck and feels her tremble.

Bella begins to kiss her way across Helen's chest to her gently rising breasts and takes a hard, sensitive nipple into her mouth. Bella touches, looks, and licks each breast, enjoying their firmness, their sensitivity. Bella moves her tongue over Helen's hard nipples and is rewarded with a subtle moan.

Helen is thrilled as Bella's lips and tongue dance over her skin. She squirms beneath her best friend, moans escaping at each new sensation Bella brings to her. When Bella feels Helen's hot tongue on her breasts and nipples, a small shudder of orgasm courses through Bella's body, and she begins climbing a mountain of pure bliss she never wants to end. Like an avid explorer, she can't stop until she reaches the top.

Helen rolls Bella onto her back and straddles her thighs. Bella feels Helen trailing kisses across her stomach, kissing deep into her navel where it tickles and excites at the same time. Instinctively she knows the final destination of those kisses, and her legs begin to open an invitation. She wants to feel Helen's mouth kiss and lick her there.

Helen feels Bella begin to spread her legs and looks at the wet pussy before her. Helen softly draws her fingers over Bella's pubic mound, and Bella arches her hips up at the touch. Helen can smell the juices bubbling out of Bella's fountain and dips her finger into the wet pussy. Bella's pussy is on fire, and as Helen's hand softly caresses the gentle slope of her mound, her hips thrust up as if drawn to a magnet. Bella is craving the touch and wants Helen to feel her, to possess her. Her breath is racing into her lungs; her heart is pounding in her chest as her sexual need rises higher. She feels Helen's finger dip into her slit, sliding through the wetness there, and she looks down just as Helen moves the wet finger to her mouth and licks the pungent cream. She watches Helen's eyes close in pure lust as she licks the finger clean.

Bella watches Helen begin to lower her open mouth, surrounding the entire perimeter of her pussy with her mouth. With a cry of pure pleasure, Bella throws her head back, and her hands reach for Helen's head, pulling her into intense contact with her pussy as a massive orgasm screams through her body. Bella's body convulses as the muscles of her stomach draw tight, pulling her upward. Her body is taut and strains as she cums. Her thighs clamp onto Helen's head, holding her mouth trapped against her gushing pussy. She can feel Helen's tongue continually flicking over her erect clit, sending jolt after jolt of pleasure coursing through her core. When she thinks she can't cum anymore, she feels Helen's teeth gently bite at her clit, and a new wave of sensation sweeps her away, and again the cries of passion escape from her throat.

Helen is not ready for the speed with which Bella's orgasm has overtaken her, but she instinctively knows what her friend needs. She feels the viselike grip of Bella's thighs clamped to her head and begins to work her tongue over her friend's clit. When Bella's orgasm begins to wane, Helen nips at the enlarged nub again with her teeth and sends Bella careening into another shattering climax. Bella is on a roller coaster of delight, and Helen is making sure she enjoys it to the fullest.

Dwayne's cock grows rock hard as he stands by the fireplace watching the two women make love. He watches the flush grow on Bella as Helen licks and caresses her body. He listens to Bella's moans of passion and monitors the minor quakes of orgasm shudder through her body. And when Helen engulfs Bella's pussy with her mouth again, Dwayne's cock erupts. His seed shoots out from the end of his cock, falling onto Bella's tits and stomach. Some of it lands in the middle of Helen's back. He has never cum without touching himself before, but he had never seen anyone brought to a shattering orgasm as the one Bella had just experienced.

Bella slowly relaxes, her breathing slowly returns to normal. She feels Helen gently licking up the juices covering the juncture of her legs, and minor tremors cause her to catch her breath and shiver. Helen starts licking the trail of cum deposited on Bella's stomach and tits. Bella reaches down and draws Helen up to lie on top of her and kisses her long and deep. She tastes her own juices and Dwayne's cum on Helen's lips and tongue. She smells the intense aroma of feminine arousal, and it makes her head swim with renewed lust. Her breathing begins to quicken. Bella wants more.

Helen moves up over Bella's body. They kiss, and Helen can feel Bella beginning to respond, wanting more. She draws back from the kiss and swings a leg around, straddling Bella with her legs, her dripping pussy only inches from her friend's face and lips. Reaching between Bella's legs, she parts the folds of Bella's pussy and begins to lick and kiss gently, fanning the smoldering flames of passion she so recently ignited.

Bella is looking up into Helen's pussy. She can smell the sweet aroma, much like her own, and observes the glistening dew clinging to the lips of Helen's vagina. Tentatively, she reaches out her tongue and tastes the warm juicy moisture. Memories of that first lesbian encounter with Sarah, her college roommate, flood her mind. As she draws the heady mixture into her mouth, it is a taste she will always crave; always want. Bella moves her mouth up to cover Helen's pussy just as her friend's lips had done her, and sucks the thick syrup into her mouth. She dips her tongue deep into the folds of Helen's pussy, seeking out and capturing the nectar clinging there. Reaching up, she wraps her arms around Helen's ass and pulls her down to her hungry mouth.

Dwayne watches the two women lick each other's pussies, and his cock begins to grow hard again. He wants to join in the fun, so he moves behind Helen and begins to slide his cock over the moist folds of her pussy. Helen feels Dwayne move behind her, running his hardness through the lips of her pussy. Bella feels something hard bumping against her head and opening her eyes to observe Dwayne's enormous cock sliding through the juices of Helen's heated pussy. Bella stops licking Helen's clit. Helen arches her back, signaling her desire for him to sink deep into her. When he is well lubricated, he begins to sink his engorged rod deep into her body. Helen knows Bella is watching as Dwayne moves into position and pushes himself deep into her body. His balls were resting on Bella's forehead.

Bella watches in wide-eyed wonder as Dwayne positions his juice-soaked member at the entrance to Helen's pussy and begins to sink the hard length into her. After Dwayne establishes his rhythm, Helen again lowers her dripping pussy to Bella's mouth, signaling Bella she still wants her mouth licking and kissing her feverish clit.

JSipes
JSipes
1,101 Followers