A Privileged Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I completely understand your situation, Danny."

"Oh... and one other thing you need to know, Billy. My Mom likes a cock in her ass while fucking my Dad. My Dad's cock is so fat and thick that it won't fit in my Mom's ass from what I gather. That's where your Dad comes in; I hear he has a long slender cock that fits nicely in my Mom's ass."

Bella is seething. She needs to get to a phone immediately and talk to Helen Gilmore. They had agreed they could fuck each other's son, but fucking Henry is not part of that agreement. Bella is shaking all over as she punches Helen's number into her cell phone. It rings twice before Helen cheerfully answers.

"Hi, Bella. What's with the early phone call?"

"Don't you hi Bella me you... you... you backstabbing slut!"

"Whoaaa, Bella! Who put the bees in your bonnet?"

"You did, you... you slutty bitch! I just learned that not only are you fucking my son, but you are also fucking my husband every morning before he goes to the hospital!"

"Just calm down, Bella. I have a perfectly good explanation for why your husband is stopping by my house every morning to fuck me."

"Well... I would love to hear it, Helen."

"Okay, but not right now, not over the phone. I'll tell you what, Bella, Dwayne, and I are spending the weekend at our cabin in the mountains. Why don't you and Henry join us for the weekend, and we can sort this all out?"

"I can probably get away for the weekend, but I don't want Henry there when we discuss this situation."

"Okay, you can come alone if you wish, and why don't you ride up with Dwayne and me? We will pick you up around four o'clock this afternoon. We can talk about it on the way to the mountains."

"I'm not sure I can discuss this with Dwayne present. You and I are good friends, but we have never gotten to know each other's husbands. Well... I haven't gotten to know your husband. Not like you've gotten to know my husband."

"You don't have to worry about Dwayne. He won't say anything about what he hears if I tell him not to say a word."

"Okay, if you say so. I will see you guys around four o'clock."

Henry Davis and his wife Bella first met Peter and Dwayne in the country club bar. Peter recognized Henry as a new member from his picture in the country club newsletter announcing his membership. Peter and Dwayne introduced themselves to Henry and his wife. Peter and Dwayne's wives, Beverly and Helen, join them after a couple of drinks. The three couples form a lasting friendship that night over drinks. However, they never did anything as couples. That was ten years ago. This weekend trip will be the first to include a couple, or rather a couple plus one.

~~~~~

Henry, Billy, Danny, and Cassie gather in the driveway to see Bella off for her fun weekend in the mountains. Bella told her family she wanted to spend some quality time with her best friend, Helen Gilmore, and Helen's husband, Dwayne. The moment the Gilmore car leaves the driveway, Henry turns to the kids and asks, "Who wants to go for a pizza? Dinner is on me tonight."

Everyone accepts his invitation and goes into the house to get ready. Billy and Danny only had to wash their face and hands. It takes a bit more for Cassie to get prepared. She takes her bra off and puts on a tight-knit shirt that clings to the contours of her C cup breast. Next, she slips on a pair of shorts that appear to hug her firm butt like they are painted on her. After reapplying her makeup, she goes downstairs. The guys are pacing and waiting for her appearance.

Billy and Danny make in a loud gasp when Cassie enters the room. Henry's erection grows when Cassie saunters through a room, her tight little ass swaying seductively back and forth. Henry realizes his cute, perfect little girl has turned into a hot young woman right before his eyes. Henry thinks she looks like a goddess, but she is his own daughter. The more provocative she becomes, the more she turns him on. Henry can't believe it, but his little girl is actually causing an erection almost every time he sees her.

The pizza restaurant is busy, and they have to wait fifteen minutes before being seated. Cassie turns many heads as she sways her beautiful ass through the dining area when they are finally seated in a booth. Cassie slides into one side of the booth and grabs her Daddy's hand pulling him in beside her. Billy and Danny sit across the table from them. The chatter in the dining room is loud, making it difficult to carry on a conversation.

Cassie presses her bare thigh against her Daddy's bare thigh and giggles when he flinches. Henry wonders if the skin on skin contact was accidental or on purpose. Cassie keeps a poker face, so he assumes it was accidental.

"What do you guys have planned for the rest of this Friday evening," Henry asks, just to make conversation?

"Well, Danny's parents are gone for the weekend, and he has invited me to hang out over there with him," Billy volunteers.

"You're not planning on having a wild party, are you, Boys," Henry laughs?

"Well, I am thinking about inviting Cindy Wittington to join us," Danny replies. Looking across the table at Cassie, he adds, "You are welcome to join us too, Cassie. We can swim, listen to music, dance, and I have all kinds of video games we can play."

"I appreciate the invitation, but I have other plans for this evening," Cassie replies, placing her hand on her father's thigh dangerously close to the tip of his swelling penis.

Cassie maintains eye contact with Danny and doesn't indicate that something nefarious is going on under the table out of sight. Henry is more than aware of the placement of his daughter's hand. He doesn't know if he can move her hand without calling too much attention to it. His heart races, and he can feel the heat of arousal rising from around his shoulders and neck.

"Are you okay, Dad? You suddenly look flushed," Billy asks.

Henry begins to give a fake reason for the discoloration in his face. Halfway through his explanation, Cassie casually squeezes the head of his cock.

"I have been experiencing shortness of breath lately and... Oh shit!" Henry surprises himself with that unexpected gasp. Cassie is pleased with the rise she just caused in her father.

"Are you okay, Dad," Billy asks with alarm in his voice.

Henry pushes his daughter's hand away from his throbbing cock and says, "I just have this annoying problem that just recently started. I don't think it's anything to worry about."

"I can stay home with you this weekend if you need me, Dad," Billy volunteers.

"That won't be necessary, big Brother," Cassie quickly interrupts, "I can handle any problem that might pop up with Dad. You and Danny, go enjoy your weekend."

All are silent while the waiter places the large family size pizza in the center of the table. Everyone selects a slice and chows down. Dinner goes pretty routine from there; a casual conversation with no further signs of conflict.

---

When they return home, Billy collects his things for the weekend. Cassie disappears to her bedroom. Henry goes into the den and begins reading the latest issue of The New England Journal of Medicine. His mind keeps drifting to Cassie. He wants to fuck her so badly it makes his balls ache. Henry does not think that his sex life is not satisfying with his wife, but his hot daughter has his balls boiling. Something has to be done soon, or Henry is going to burst. He caught Cassie blatantly checking the lump in his shorts on the ride home. He wonders if she has the same thoughts that he does about the two of them having sex. He quickly dismisses that thought and returns to his medical journal.

Cassie giggles with anticipation as she puts on her nightshirt. She purposely leaves her panties on the bed. She dabs a bit of perfume on each nipple and then gives her vagina a good spritz of the bouquet. She knows her Dad is in the den reading a medical magazine. She is almost certain her Dad will respond as most heterosexual males. She has read several articles about how to arouse men.

"It won't really be like trying to fuck my own Dad," Cassie mumbles to herself as she adjusts her nightshirt to emphasize her breast and admires her reflection in the mirror.

"No, I'll just be giving him a little opportunity. The rest will be up to him," Cassie giggles softly as she leaves the bedroom. Her pussy is throbbing and is so wet that she can hear the fuck-juices squishing in her cunt as she pads barefoot down the stairs.

"Hi, sweetie," Henry says, glancing up as she enters the TV room.

Henry is sitting in his favorite comfortable chair, reading the latest issue of a medical journal. He is still wearing the same shorts and a cotton t-shirt he wore at dinner. Cassie forces herself not to stare at the delicious mature cock bulge in his tight cargo-shorts. She knows what his cock looks like; she had seen it earlier in the day while he was sleeping.

"You don't mind if I sit and read with you, do you, daddy?" Cassie asks. She is careful to sit on the couch directly opposite him. "Honestly, I've been so busy today. You know, with school and everything, I haven't even had a chance to read the paper."

"Go ahead, Sweetheart. I'm done with it." Henry grins. "I just read the sports page anyhow."

Cassie picks up the paper and pretends to immerse herself in the front page immediately. Then she slides her hips to the edge of the couch and carefully spreads her thighs. She feels her nightshirt slowly riding up. If her Dad looks at her, he has a clear view of the curly blond-hairs covering the lips of his daughter's tight, juicy cunt. Seconds later, Cassie hears her father's sharp intake of breath. He is looking, all right. She makes herself wait nearly a minute, frowning studiously at the front page. Then she suddenly drops the paper and views her father. As she suspects, his eyes are focused between her legs, staring hungrily at her naked pussy.

"Daddy," she says sweetly. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

Henry moves his lips, but the words don't come out. His face is very red now, and his eyes dart from his daughter's face to her completely-exposed pussy. Cassie's cunt throbs as she notices an enormous erection bulging through the crotch of her father's shorts.

"You're ... you're... kind of exposing yourself, there, Sweetie," he mumbles.

"Oh, my god!" Cassie opens her eyes wide in a feigned look of surprise as she glances down at herself. But she does not move to close her legs.

"I guess I forgot to wear panties, didn't I? How awful. I'm just sitting in front of you like some hot little slut, aren't I?"

Henry chuckles nervously. Cassie and her father are silent for five long seconds. Cassie doesn't change her position. She smiles at the formidable-looking erection stretching her Daddy's shorts.

"Oh my god, daddy," she purrs, "Did looking at me with no panties cause that bulge in your pants? "

Henry groans in embarrassment, flicking his eyes down to the betraying bulge in his crotch. It looks like it is threatening to burst through the fabric. Cassie wiggles her ass on the couch and casually lifts her nightshirt even higher. Henry gasps as he watches his daughter drop her hand between her legs. Cassie giggles lewdly as she runs her middle finger sensually through the blond curls of her pubic mound and then into her glistening, pink cunt slit. It excites Cassie immensely to play with her pussy in front of her own father.

"Cassie!" Henry shouts.

That seems to be all he can say. His stiff erection twitches noticeably now so that Cassie can see every pulsation of her father's hard cock. She feels certain he is weakening and will succumb to her seduction.

"Why, daddy, I believe you like looking at my pussy, don't you? That's why you've got that big hard cock in your shorts. Does your cock always get stiff when you think about your daughter's pussy?"

"Cassie! What the hell has gotten into you? I'm your father. You are not supposed to act that way in front of your father."

"Daddy, I think you're going to squirt a load of hot cum in your shorts if you're not careful," Cassie teases.

"Honestly, Daddy, your big cock is throbbing so hard. If my pussy turns you on so much, why don't you come over here and let me take care of that hard cock while you take a better look at my pussy?"

Henry hesitantly rises from the chair, his bulging erection ready to burst through his shorts. He is so eager to take a closer look at his gorgeous daughter's naked cunt that he almost trips over his own feet. Cassie giggles at her father's clumsy haste. She smiles at him lovingly as the man stands frozen in front of the couch. Her pussy creams profoundly as she realizes that she is almost certain now to experience the intense pleasure of sex with her father.

"Go ahead, daddy," she urges seductively.

The horny teen raises her nightshirt and strips it off completely, leaving herself naked. She wiggles her pert little ass even closer to the edge of the couch and spread her legs even more.

"You like looking at my pussy, don't you, Daddy?

"Cassie, we can't do this! It's wrong, and we both know it!"

"Why don't you touch it, Daddy?

"Cassie! Stop it! What would your mother say if she saw you acting like... acting like a... like a... Cassie, we can't!"

"Don't be shy, Daddy. I want you to touch it. Go ahead, Daddy. Please touch my pussy."

Henry's cock is telling him to move closer and touch it, but his fatherly instincts are telling him to get the hell out there before he does something he will regret. He can almost taste the juices flowing from her young teenage pussy. He wonders if she will taste like her mother.

Cassie dips a finger in her wet juices, brings that finger to her mouth, and licks it clean. Henry's cock is so hard it hurts. Cassie slides off the couch and waddles on her knees over to kneel in front of her Dad. He stands frozen in place as she uses a single finger to trace the length of his cock through his shorts.

"Cassie... please don't. This is so wrong."

"Do you really want me to stop, Daddy?"

Henry sucks a large gulp of air into his lungs and whispers, "No."

Cassie begins to lower his zipper slowly. Henry suddenly turns and bolts from the room. The next thing Cassie hears is her father's bedroom door slamming shut.

~~~~~

Helen, Dwayne, and Bella chat while they attack their meal of steak and baked potato. Dwayne is getting to know Bella better while she learns more about him. Bella and Helen have been friends for years and meet each Wednesday with Beverly Wittington for lunch. Since joining the country club, Henry and Dwayne have played golf every weekend with Peter Wittington, but they have never socialized as couples for some unexplained reason.

When Helen, Dwayne, and Bella finish their meal, Dwayne picks up the dishes, walks to the kitchen and scrubs the plates and utensils with a scrub pad, and then rinses them in the sink. Coming back into the dining room, he picks up the wine bottle and pours each of them another glass.

As the sun begins to set, Bella is feeling a warm glow spreading throughout her body. She laughs and giggles at the jokes told by Helen and Dwayne. Bella feels relaxed and happy. As it grows darker, the full moon begins to peak its glowing face above the trees across the lake. Its light reflecting from the water draws a silver line to their cabin. Helen leans in close to Dwayne and whispers, "It's time to teach Bella to be naughty!"

Helen turns around and faces Bella. She has a devious expression on her face. Bella tries to figure out what Helen may be concocting in her crafty mind. They still haven't gotten around to explaining why Henry is fucking Helen every morning.

"Let's move into the den and play some cards," Helen says, as she heads for the den.

Helen retrieves a deck of cards from a cabinet and spreads them on the poker table near the fireplace. Dwayne throws another log on the fire.

"Five-card draw," Helen says as she begins to deal out the cards.

Unknown to Bella, Helen is a grandmaster at dealing from the bottom of the deck. Dwayne is well aware of Helen's skills with a deck of cards and looks forward to his wife getting Bella naked for his viewing pleasure.

"You do know how to play poker, don't you, Bella?"

Bella nods her head and picks up her cards. After studying her cards, she tosses three and smiles at Helen. Dwyane discards two, and Helen discards two. After fifteen minutes of playing, Bella wins three hands, Dwayne one and Helen two.

Helen is getting ready to deal again when she says, "Tell you what... Let's make this more interesting and play... STRIP poker!"

Helen's proposal catches Bella by complete surprise, and she is not too sure about letting Dwayne see any part of her naked body. Bella and Helen have been close friends for years, and Henry has played golf with Dwayne the same number of years, but they haven't socialized much as couples. They haven't even attended holiday dances at the club as couples. Bella has never done anything with Helen and Dwayne before, and she is a bit uneasy. However, the wine has relaxed her a little, and she did win more hands than Dwayne, so she agrees and says, "Sure."

Dwayne's cock begins to twitch, but he pretends to be uncertain as to Helen's suggestion. "I'm not so sure. You girls have been winning all of the hands and will probably leave me completely naked in short order."

Both Helen and Bella laugh at Dwayne's remark. Bella sneaks a quick glimpse at Dwayne's crotch and can see by the rising bulge in his pants he is very excited about playing this game and maybe seeing her nude body. She feels herself becoming a bit excited at the thought of Dwayne seeing her naked breasts. She is also curious to see if Dwayne's cock is as fat and thick as she heard Danny say it was.

"BUT before we start... we all have to be equal," says Helen. "I have only a T-shirt, panties, and shorts." "What about you, Dwayne?"

"I have a T-shirt, underwear, and shorts," he replies.

"Bella, what do you have?"

Bella can feel her cheeks flush as she says, "Polo shirt, bra, panties, and shorts."

"The bra has to go, Bella, so we're all equal," she says and begins to shuffle the cards.

Bella does that thing that all women seem to know how to do and removes her bra without taking off her Polo shirt. Helen begins to deal the cards as Bella pulls her bra out of her shirt's sleeve and tosses it to the side. Everyone is a little uncertain as they look at their cards for the first time. Helen has a pair of fours, Dwayne has a pair of kings, and Bella has nothing. Bella is beginning to feel this wasn't such a good idea. Her nipples harden and poke against her shirt. She looks at the couple, and they are both focused on her protruding nipples.

"This is the female version of strip poker, Bella, and you can discard up to four cards," Helen says as she smiles at Bella. "How many do you want?"

Bella takes four cards. As she opens them, she finds a pair of Jacks and feels a little better about the hand she is holding, but she is still not sure.

"How about you, Dwayne?"

Dwayne discards three cards, including his two kings. The cards he receives in return leave him holding one king. He realizes Helen had intended for him to win the hand with three kings. He looks at his wife and shrugs his shoulders.

"I'll take three also," Helen announces and proceeds to deal herself the cards.

"I have two sevens," Helen announces as she lays her hand down on the poker table.

Bella feels relief as she lays her hand down, announcing her two jacks.

Dwayne says, "Looks like I lose because I don't have anything but one king."

Helen looks at Dwayne with bemusement. She had planned to undress Bella quickly for both their enjoyment. Dwayne apparently had other plans and pulled his shirt over his head. He is in top physical shape for a middle-aged man, and Bella's eyes open wide as she inspects the hairy chest Dwayne is now displaying. Helen observes Bella's glances, and her pussy begins to twitch in anticipation of the fun she is planning to have with Bella and Dwayne.