A Privileged Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella would have never believed she would be there watching Helen and Dwayne fucking, let alone that her view would be from mere inches away. Bella watches Dwayne piston in and out of Helen's snatch, pumping out more of the precious juices from deep within her.

Bella is the first to cum. She cries out into Helen's dripping pussy. The vibration of her cries against Helen's overly engorged clit sends Helen into the throes of her own climax, her juices gushing out to fall into Bella's waiting mouth. Helen's pussy's fluttering walls pull Dwayne over the edge, and he adds his spunk to the mixture dripping into Bella's mouth. Bella laps up the sweet concoction as it pours from deep within the pussy above her.

Dwayne pulls his wilting cock out as Bella clamps her mouth over the dripping cavern above, capturing all of the flowing juices. She drives her tongue deep into the recently vacated cavity, searching for more of the elixir. Helen reels as Bella's tongue pokes and probes deep within her, setting off yet another series of orgasmic pulses through her body.

The threesome moves off to the bedroom for some rest. Helen spoons her body up behind Bella, one hand cupping Bella's pussy, feeling the warmth radiating from its depths and the other cupping Bella's breast. Dwayne pulls a blanket over them as he spoons himself behind Helen. His soft cock lay nestled in the crack of Helen's ass, his hand reaching around to hold one of her tits.

"Good night, Ladies," Dwayne says, but the two women have already drifted off into a much-needed, satiated rest.

~~~~~

Henry can hear Cassie moving around in the kitchen. He needs a cup of coffee but is reluctant to face his daughter. Things had gotten very tense between them the night before. So intense, he ended up retreating to his bedroom. Henry had never seen his daughter act so aggressively. Her actions remind him of how her mother was when they first met in college. Henry first thought Bella was just a shy college freshman having difficulty with math, but Bella turned out to be the more sexually aggressive of the two. She gave Henry his first blowjob to show her appreciation for him tutoring her in math. They began dating after that.

Henry knew Bella was sucking other guy's cocks during her college years but didn't feel he had the right to object until he got Cassie pregnant and had to marry her. Once they were married, he asked her to stop sucking other guys off; to some extent, she did. However, sometimes her need to taste cum was so great, she would suck whoever was available at the time. Henry didn't like it, but he understood her needs.

Henry finally garners enough nerve to go downstairs and face Cassie. She acts as though the night before never happened. She is preparing breakfast and greets her father with a big smile.

"Good morning, Daddy. I hope you are in the mood for pancakes."

"Good morning, Sweetheart. Yes, I would love some pancakes."

Henry pours himself a cup of coffee and takes a seat at the table. He is puzzled at how she can pretend nothing out of the ordinary happened between them the night before. Cassie is wearing the same nightgown she had on the night before. The same nightgown she allowed to slip up, revealing her naked pussy. The same nightgown she stripped off, exposing her delicious young pert tits. Henry feels an erection growing in his shorts. It is hell watching her slink around the kitchen in that nightgown. She doesn't have a bra on, and her nipples are hard and pressing against her nightgown. Henry can hear her nipples calling him to come to suck one into his mouth. Cassie places a plate of pancakes in front of her Dad, and her tits jiggle as she moves away.

"They look delicious, Honey."

Henry realizes too late how salacious that sounds and turns red with embarrassment. Cassie sees his shame and sweetly smiles.

"The pancakes... I meant the pancakes look delicious," Henry stammers.

"I know what you meant, Daddy," Cassie laughs. "And it is perfectly okay if you think anything else looks delicious, Daddy."

"Cassie Davis, I told you last night that nothing sexual can ever happen between us."

The sternness in his voice is received loud and clear by his daughter.

"I am your father, and you are my daughter. Incest is something I will not tolerate in this house. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Daddy," she says softly, trying to stop the flow of tears.

The tears stream down Cassie's face as she rushes out of the room. Henry feels like an asshole hurting his little girl with his harshness. He wants to find a way to make it up to her, but he has to be careful not to weaken and cross a line.

"So, he won't tolerate incest in this house," Cassie mumbles to herself. "Just wait until he finds that Billy is fucking Mom and me. Just wait until he finds that I am fucking Mom. Everyone in this house is engaged in incest but him. And I intend to change that very shortly."

~~~~~~

Henry is mowing the lawn, and sweat pours down his body when Cassie strolls out of the house in her hot little bikini. Henry switches the mower to neutral when he gets near her. It's a hot Saturday, and Cassie smiles at the sweaty mess her Dad is.

"You should take a break, Daddy," she purrs in a hot sexy voice, her ever-present nipples poking straight out. "You are all hot and sweaty, ugggh!"

"I will take a break in a second, Cassie," he replies as he wipes his arm across his forehead and grabs a quick glimpse at her nipples. "I want to finish the area around the pool, and then I am going to take a break. I will come back later to trim the bushes."

"Okay, daddy, I am going to lie out by the pool and get some sun."

Cassie gives him a quick peck on the cheek before continuing toward the pool. Henry's cock comes to life again as her luscious ass sways in front of his face. He ponders how many fathers actually lust after their daughters. He wants to fuck Cassie unlike anything else that he ever wanted to do, but continues to fight the urge.

Henry finishes mowing and goes inside for a quick shower. His cock throbs like a raging inferno in his shorts. He is not sure how much longer he can fight the temptation. He lathers his cock while recalling Cassie's naked body from the night before. Without realizing it, his hand takes over, and he is soon plastering the shower wall with his pent-up frustration. He sighs with blessed relief and feels he can make it the rest of the day without succumbing to Cassie's charm.

Rinsing off, he throws on a clean pair of shorts and then shirtless heads back out to the yard. He grabs the hedge trimmers from the toolshed and starts toward the hedges. He freezes in his footsteps when he sees Cassie face down on a chaise lounge. Her arms extend over her head, and her perfect little body is displayed for all to see. Cassie untied her bikini top, and her back is bare. With the tiny thong bikini, her entire backside appears nude to him. If he thought his cock was hard before, it is like a piece of steel as he stares at her near-naked body. Henry has to get back to work, or he will surely give in to his daughter's overtures.

Walking over to the hedges, he fires up the trimmer and starts to work on the bushes. It only takes a couple of minutes, and as he makes his way over to the other set, he hears Cassie calling his name. He turns off the trimmer, places it on the ground, walks over to his daughter. He was ready for another break from the heat.

"What do you need, Honey?"

Henry's eyes focus on her perfect ass, and his cock is starting to stir again.

"Daddy, my back is burning up," she says with a pouty look that shoots sparks running through his cock.

"Could you put some suntan lotion on me, please?"

"Uh, yeah, sure... we would not want you to burn now, would we?"

Henry kneels next to her, grabs the bottle of suntan lotion, and squirts a splotch of the cream between her shoulder blades. As his hands push the warm lotion into her smooth skin, his cock makes its presence known in his shorts. Cassie wants him to know how good it feels as his fingers rub the lotion into her hot skin. She moans as her Dad begins to smear the suntan lotion over her back.

Henry considers how lucky he is that she is on her stomach as he massages the lotion into her back. But as his hands move along either side of her back, he notices her lift her body up slightly.

"She is trying to get me to touch her breasts," Henry thinks to himself.

She is undoubtedly providing enough room now to grab her perfect tits. Henry pulls his hands onto her back as he is still afraid of touching her, however much he wants her. The bikini thong gives her butt the appearance of being bare, and the slope down to her ass is a perfect, gradual glide. His hands slid over her ass cheeks, and he hears another low moan escape her lips.

She sucks in a sharp breath as his fingers touch her bare ass, the subject of his deepest fantasies. Henry is enthralled as he watches his hand rub into her perfect ass. Cassie pushes back at him, lifting her hips. He is tempted to kiss her cheeks and run his along the cleft of her ass but knows he wouldn't be able to stop there.

"That feels so good, Daddy," she sighs in a seductive moan. "Thank you."

"No problem, Sweetie."

Henry's cock twitched, and his eyes are still fixed on her ass.

"Almost done, Sweetie."

It is tough to do, but Henry does move his hands away from her ass, slowly working his way down to her knees. Cassie emits a moan of dissatisfaction as he leaves her ass. Henry purposely avoids the inside of her thighs and quickly rubs his way down her shapely legs. He vigorously rubs the lotion in because his cock is drooling pre-cum all inside his boxer shorts, and he cannot wait to get inside to jerk off. He thinks his cock will explode in orgasm, so he closes the bottle and places it on the ground. Henry starts to leave, but Cassie asks him to wait.

"Daddy, you only did the back."

Henry reads the flirtation in her voice and scrabbles to his feet.

"You don't want my front to burn, do you, Daddy?"

Cassie begins to roll over onto her back, and her bikini slips out from underneath her exposing her incredible tits to his eyes. It's déjà vu from the night before. He struggles to avoid sucking her fabulous nipples into his mouth.

"Cassie, Honey... uh, uh, ah... can't you do that yourself?"

Henry stammers as he tries to turn away, but his eyes will not leave her erect nipples. "I... uh... ahh... really should... uh... ahh... I should finish the hedges... and... ah... you should cover yourself, Sweetie. We talked about how wrong this is last night."

"Seriously, Daddy," she responds in a mocking voice?

Henry backs away but stumbles and falls on his butt. Cassie laughs and tweaks one of her nipples as she gazes into her father's eyes. He feels like the clumsy nerd he was in high school.

"I need to get back to trimming the hedges, Cassie.

"Do you not like my breasts, Daddy? It felt so good when you rubbed my back, and I was hoping you could do the same to my front. Please, Daddy?"

Henry can't believe his hot daughter, his little girl, will not give up her relentless pursuit. She continues to beg him to massage her naked body even though he has made it clear they can't engage in incest. Pre-cum is drooling out of his cock, and his balls feel like they are going to explode. He sighs and gives in. He takes the lotion in his hands and begins on her shoulders, slowly massaging the cream into her neck and shoulders. Cassie closes her eyes and makes little moans and whimpers as her Daddy rubs her body.

His eyes are locked on her magnificent breasts the entire time, her erect nipples staring up at him, begging to be sucked.

Over the past year, Henry secretly fantasized and cum so much over the thought of touching those young tits. And can't believe that they are poised in front of him, begging to be touched. Henry is very tempted to seize them right there, but he still fights to maintain a shred of decency and tries to force his fantasies out of his mind. He moves his hands to her stomach, slowly rubbing the lotion into her flat stomach and over her flared hips. He removes his hands from her hips and moves them up the sides of her body toward her shoulders, slightly grazing the sides of her breasts. Cassie moans. Henry follows the same path back to her hips and then across her stomach again.

It is a moment of indecision as the back of his hands brush along the bottom of her breasts. Henry groan, and Cassie whimpers as he finally touches the bottom of her tits, and he quickly pulls his hands away.

"Daddy, would you please put lotion on my breasts? I don't want to burn them. Please?"

Cassie asks her Dad in a cute little voice he has always found hard to resist. He grumbles, but his hands gleefully go to her breasts, coating them in the suntan lotion. She arches her back, pushing her tits up towards him. Her breasts are beyond perfection and take his breath away. His hands gently caress her boobs, rubbing the lotion in as he takes in their beauty.

They are much like her Mom's, full and round, both with dark pink areola that push her nipples skyward. Unlike her mother, there isn't a hint of sag, and they both remain firm and upright as he begins to cover them with suntan lotion. Cassie starts to moan out as his fingers press into her, moving all around her breast while avoiding her nipples. He purposely stays away from her nipples. He is worried that if he touches them, his cock will explode in his shorts.

"Daddy, please do my nipples too. It would be so painful if my nipples were to burn. I can't have them burn. Please."

Cassie has her eyes closed and asks him in a whisper. He grumbles again, but his fingers leap to her nipples and gently squeeze. She moans her approval when her Dad lightly tugs on her eraser-shaped nipples and smears the lotion over them with his thumb. Her nipples become very erect, and she squirms as he strums her nipples with his thumbs.

Reluctantly, her Dad pulls away from her firm breasts, and Cassie emits a deep sigh when he moves his hands to her legs. She fidgets a bit when he touches her thighs. He is careful not to touch her inner thighs because he thinks he detects a damp spot on her bikini bottoms. He smears lotion on her forelegs, then quickly puts the bottle down and tries to get up again.

"Daddy, come here. I want to thank you for doing that."

Cassie sits up, wraps her arms around his neck, and kisses his cheek. Henry can't help but groan out loud when her bare breasts make full contact with his chest. Cassie's taut nipples slide against his sweaty skin, and he knows he has to get out of there before the inevitable happens. Henry almost runs to the house.

"What about the other bush, Daddy?"

Cassie remains sitting on the chaise lounge, her naked breasts still accessible for him to behold. Her skin is practically glowing with a mixture of suntan lotion and a thin sheen of sweat covering her. The sun glistens off her sweaty tits.

"Oh... yeah... I almost forgot."

Henry grabs the trimmer and hurriedly moves back over to the other set of bushes. Henry's cock is throbbing, and he is relieved to get his mind away from his daughter's incredible body. Henry quickly positions his erect cock, pointing upward to keep it from tenting in his shorts. He fights to keep his attention on the task at hand, but his daughter's body is like an enticement that keeps calling his name over and over. He has almost finished the bushes when he feels her hands on his shoulders. He turns and sees her holding the suntan lotion in her tiny hands.

"Daddy, your shoulders are getting very red. I want to put some lotion on you so that you do not burn. Turn off the trimmer for a second."

Henry nods his head and turns the trimmer off as Cassie rubs some lotion into his shoulders and back. Henry gasps and holds his breath when she rises on her tip-toes to reach his shoulders and leans into him. Her breasts press against his back as her hands massage his neck and shoulders. Cassie coats his back with the lotion and then tells him to turn around. By this time, his cock is leaking pre-cum inside his undershorts, and he is fretting about her reaction. Those concerns soon fade because Cassie is looking into his eyes as she applies the lotion. Her perfect breasts are still fully exposed for his viewing pleasure. He can't keep his eyes off of them as they jiggle with the motions of her arms. Her erect nipples brush against his sweaty stomach when she rises on her tip-toes again to apply lotion to his neck, and neither of them says a word. Henry closes his eyes and relishes the feel of her soft hands gliding over his sweaty chest.

Henry snaps back to reality when Cassie suddenly squeals, "Ohhhh, my God, Daddy!"

Cassie is staring at the head of his cock, which has pushed itself above the waistband of his shorts. Before he can say a word, she has his shorts down at his ankles, his painful erection standing up in front of her eyes. Cassie leans forward and licks the crown. He can't take it anymore and grabs her by the shoulders, pulling her to her feet.

They wrap their arms around each other, and their lips come together as their sweat-soaked bodies press into each other. As their tongues race into each other's mouths, Cassie's incredible breasts squash against her father's sweaty chest. It is both their fantasy come true. She leaps into his arms and wraps her legs around his waist. She clings tight to him as they kiss, and he eventually puts her back down.

"We shouldn't be doing this; this is wrong."

She looks at him and shakes her head in agreement, then presses her lips back to his. Their tongues wrestle and moment before she pulls away.

"Daddy, you make me feel so good. I have wanted you for so long. Why do you think I wore my nightshirt with no panties or bra last night when I joined you in the TV room? At first, I thought that you did not like me because you rushed away to your room."

Cassie looks him in the eyes; her lips stick out in a sexy pout. Henry pulls her to him again and licks the sweat from her neck. Cassie giggles, and he pulls her into the house. They run to the bathroom, strip off their remaining clothes, and quickly jump into the shower. It has to be the world's quickest shower. They use the shower to only rinse the sweat and lotion off of themselves quickly.

Turning the water off, they press their wet bodies together as they kiss, his hands flying to her breasts. Cassie is moaning loudly as her Daddy rubs and tugs on her nipples; his lips kiss a trail down her neck. She grabs a towel and starts to dry him off, rubbing his back as he sucks a nipple into his mouth. She cries out as he attacks her nipples.

"Oh my god, Daddy. That feels so good... so fucking good... yes, yes, yes, yes!"

Cassie throws her head back, arching her chest into his face as he devours her breasts. His hands hold her by her tiny waist as he licks and sucks every sweet inch of her wet skin.

"Let me dry you off first, Daddy, then we can play."

Reluctantly, Henry moves away from her tits and lets her rub his body down with the towel. His cock is throbbing as she dries it with the towel. Cassie's eyes are locked on his cock the entire time. She drops the towel, and Henry picks her up in his arms and carries her to his room.

"No, Daddy, not here. I want you to make love to me in my bed. Please make love to me in my room."

Henry feels unbridled lust as he carries Cassie down the hall to her room. It is his dream come true, his fantasy turning into reality as he looks at his sexy daughter splayed out on her bed. Cassie reaches her hands up to her Dad, pulling him down to her on the bed. Their bodies wrap together as they explore each other. She teases her Daddy by running her hands all over his body, touching him everywhere except for his cock. Cassie's nails trace lines over his inner thighs and across the top of his stomach, but never quite touching his cock. She uses her fingertips to tickle the hairs on his balls. He feels like his whole body is going to detonate if she doesn't touch his cock soon.