All Comments on 'A Promise Kept'

by moldedmind

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SlowbutAvidReaderSlowbutAvidReaderalmost 3 years ago

An enjoyable read. I haven't written anything that I like thus far, so my opinion can only be that of a reader. The feeling I get as I finished reading this, was that the characters could be more fully developed. We lived the entire time in her mind, and as we all know, in our mind our appearance is unimportant, so the reader became the subject. I guess it helped me to get in touch with my feminine side, but otherwise I didn't have an opportunity to really feel like I knew either character.

Having said that, please don't take any of it as criticism. I did really enjoy reading the story, and the discovery of the main character to her position in life. Few of us ever really get to discover that. Keep up the effort, you have a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a wonderful piece of art.

Kurata_MenorKurata_Menoralmost 3 years ago

Reading this makes the asshole in me wonder how the story would have panned out if Rebecca refused to honour the deal she made with Henry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I remember the first time I slept with someone I really wanted, I stripped her too but really took my time each item felt like it was charged with electricity. I was disappointed that he didnt feel that way and we have no idea of what they looked like, good effort though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoldedmind@moldedmind
I'm an author of mind control erotica. I've been writing in the genre for a few years. I really enjoy exploring favorite tropes and new ideas alike, and adding any twists to them that I can think of. If you're interested in finding more of my work, or seeing updates from me m...