All Comments on 'A Promise Made, A Vow Broken'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

Good Job for 10 big blazing stars. Tho, I like this version, I have to say mine version was pretty good also. Traci was a slut wife and got fucked by Jackson and all his friends! Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jackson walked out of the bar and headed for his car when something hit his back hard enough to crack something and through bolts of blinding pain throughout his body.

He crumbled forward and managed to turn in time to see a massive sledge hammer being swung down on one of his ankles.

From that moment on all he felt was pain until he woke up a few days later in the hospital unable to move or talk.

The newspapers were buzzing with the 4th brutal serial beating in the county. All 4 victims had almost the same punishments: all joints were crushed and now unusable, by a massive sledgehammer and their private parts were nothing but mush leaving their pubic bone destroyed as a consequence.

Furthermore all 4 had been branded multiple times all over their bodies with the words "HOME WRECKER".

Because Lou, Marsha and Tracy were the other victims police investigated Bob but found nothing that could tie him to the beatings. All he did was laugh every time he heard about a new victim from anyone who mentioned them to him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The best way to stop an affair is to publicize it. Sending the emails was the best he could do to show her that there are consequences to her actions. It also takes that power of dominance from them and puts them on the defensive. I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Overall good story, but still wanted to know what happened to his ex-wife. Like she was sold or pimped off. 5 stars

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Great story. I wish we knew what happened to the wife and I wish there was more repercussions for her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There was hardly any dialogue. No tension among characters. Why bother posting this?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice idea.

.

Very poorly executed.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Jackson should have paid for the corruption he sowed. The gallery owners were culpable as well.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 month ago

Yes, a far better, more satisfying and infinitely more credible knee-jerk reactionary concept, than the original !

Five stars!

MC's wishy-washy first "response of inactivity" in Hooked1957's otherwise gruesomely fascinating original!.

-<>-<>-<>-

There his immediate reply was a thunderous burst of cringe-worthy inactivity, complicity of `kow-towing in silent obedience', total apparent submission, humiliation, capitulation, emotionally castrated, and sapped of the will to live!

Viva the burn! Sometimes it's necessary!

R.S.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

That’s the way to handle a cheating bitch of a wife. Jackson should have been floating face down in his pool.

phill1cphill1c19 days ago

When I read 1940s names I think, "not remotely realistic to anyone under 60."

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous