All Comments on 'A Proper Lady Ch. 01'

by RetrospectiveInsomnia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Start of a great story with many chapters to come! The only alternative that Elizabeth had would have to run away before the belt but that choice is clearly gone. Besides Elizabeth was clearly not mentally prepared for that action, oh well. I just hope the author doesn’t give us another bad, hurried ending like his last great 14 1/2 chapter story, without a better alternative ending offered..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welp, someone dosnt know female anatomy at all. You do know you can't see the hymen right? Also let's hope she dosent start her period in this coming week because that will be healthy for her of course. Here's hoping some young sailor lads kidnap her st the pier and free her from the chastity belt.

Fun fact the first chastity belt wasn't invented until the 1900s the ones we see in historic art and what not are pretty much memes. They were gags not actual objects that existed or were used.

Also hysteria was usually treated by the exact opposite of what the doctor prescribed. Orgasms were enforced to release the fluids because the 1800s were all about balancing the humors.

Another treatment was leeches on the abdomen or just marrying the woman off.

So...0/10 for anatomy lesson ans -1/10 for historical accuracy.

bakaratbakaratover 1 year ago

A response to the second anonymous comment.

Perhaps you need to actually check your facts, atleast when it comes to biology. Its absolutely possible to see the hymen.

Moongodess2829Moongodess2829over 1 year ago

Great job! Love the writing, the story flowed well. Who cares about historical inaccuracies when we are all here to get hot and bothered ;) Can't wait for another chapter! Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yoh can Definitely feel it with your finger and the head of your cock if the hymen is still in tack, unless the is just slamming his cock in full forced and misses the feeling all together, oh well. Great story so far, please give a better ending this time!!

LennonJohnLennonJohnover 1 year ago

This is great. Please continue. I love orgasm denial.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRetrospectiveInsomnia@RetrospectiveInsomnia
Hello, I'm RetrospectiveInsomnia. I write erotic stories and other related materials in my spare time. My primary story interests revolve around chastity devices and orgasm denial. You can get in touch with me either via the Literotica feedback page or via my email at [name]@g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES