A Proper Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother opened her mouth to say something, but the doctor continued to speak.

"With your permission however, Mrs. Dryden, I do have another test I can conduct," he said.

Her mother looked confused at his request.

"I thought I already gave you permission?" she asked.

"Yes," said Dr. Roland, "Though, this last test is a bit more... should we say, intrusive than the ones before."

At first, Elizabeth had no idea what he was talking about. What could be worse than having her nipples played with or a thermometer shoved up her backdoor? Soon enough though, her mother's face changed as she realized what the doctor meant. After a moment, Elizabeth did as well.

"No!" cried Elizabeth.

She jumped up from where she lay across the stool. There was no way she was going to allow this to happen, not if she had any say. She would rather die first than submit herself to such a disgrace.

"I will not, mother, tell him I will not!" she cried.

To her horror however, her mother seemed to be seriously considering the proposal.

"Wouldn't it be dangerous?" she asked.

"There's always a risk, but as long as she can hold herself still, her purity will remain intact," said Dr. Roland.

"Please, you mustn't!" cried Elizabeth.

She wrung her hands together in desperation, but it was no use. Her mother gave the doctor a small nod in response. There was a pause as they both turned to look at her again, and Elizabeth turned around to run. At her mother's command however, two of the maids stepped forward to catch her, and grabbing her by her arms, they walked her over to the couch and sat her down. Bringing her legs up to either side of her body, they folded her knees up against her chest. Behind her, Sarah held her arms together to keep her from thrashing about.

"No! Please!" cried Elizabeth.

Sarah gave her a sympathetic smile from behind.

"Be brave, Young Mistress," she said.

Elizabeth cried out in despair as Dr. Roland stepped forward to kneel down in front of her. With her bottom left hanging out over the edge of the couch however, and her legs spread to the side, there was nothing left now which she could use to hide her most secret place from view. Every inch of her private parts from the pinkness of her labia to the tightness of her backdoor was on full display. Still wearing his gloves, the doctor reached into his medical bag and drew out a jar of thick, pink looking cream. Giving it a twist, he unscrewed the lid.

"Hold still now," he said, "The mixture is very potent, and you must be careful not to get it where it doesn't belong."

He reached up towards the top of her slit, and pressing down with his finger, he slowly drew the covering off the tiny bump hidden underneath. Elizabeth cried out as the hood of her clit was peeled away. Freed from under the tight confines of its sheath, she felt it swell up as it rose into the air. The doctor reached out to trace a finger around the base, and Elizabeth whimpered as she felt her hips thrust upward against her will.

"As I suspected," said Dr. Roland, "Few women are able to resist the call of the siren once they are touched here, either by their own hands or by those of someone else."

Gathering up a small amount of the cream, he smeared it across her clit and Elizabeth felt her hips lift upward again in response. A moment later however, a cold burning sensation reminiscent of mint began to spread. Starting from the areas affected by the cream, it moved through her body as it numbed her flesh. Confused, she looked down between her open legs.

"The substance I just used consists of one-half numbing cream mixed in with various amounts of different aphrodisiacs," explained Dr. Roland, "Through the intentional stimulation of the erogenous zones, we should be able to measure how far your condition has grown without letting you spend."

The burning was starting to increase, and Elizabeth twisted about as she struggled to free her hands. Between her legs, she felt an unbearable itch start to spread and she cried out as it ate into her flesh. If she wasn't able to reach down and comfort herself soon, she felt as if she would go mad. No matter how hard she tried to wiggle free however, the maids around her would just not let go. Pinned down on all sides, it was as if her limbs were trapped in a vice.

"Ooohhhh..."

The world was spinning now, and each breath she tried to draw into her lungs felt like it was made of fire instead of air. Elizabeth felt her nipples stiffen up until they were hard enough to cut through steel. The ordeal was far from over yet however, and as Dr. Roland reached between her legs again, she felt his fingers pulling at either side of her lips. Opening up her labia, the doctor peered down at the twitching entrance of her virgin hole.

A little ways inside, the thin membrane of her purity could just be seen, and Elizabeth watched in horror as the doctor reached over to take a small syringe out of his bag. Using the rounded nose at the end, he drew up another dose of the cream. Then, he moved the instrument closer until it was pressed up against the opening of her tunnel. Time seemed to slow down as Elizabeth felt the blunted tip push past the opening of her hymen, and pressing down on the plunger, the doctor squirted the substance up against her womb.

Instantly, Elizabeth felt her mind go white as every muscle in her body seized up at once.

"Hold her down," said Dr. Roland, "She mustn't be allowed to break free."

The pressure mounted inside her, drawing her closer and closer to the edge of breaking until Elizabeth thought she would burst. She was so close to the finish line now, and yet somehow she could never quite seem to reach. It was like running towards the light at the end of a tunnel that she knew she could never hope to catch. Her walls spasmed once, twice, three times in rapid succession as she tried to throw off the hands holding her down. Her efforts were fruitless however, and she cried out as the frustration of her desire rose even more.

"Please! Let me finish!" cried Elizabeth, "I'll do anything! Anything you wish!"

"You mustn't now. Be a good girl for me and endure," said Dr. Roland.

Another maid rushed forward to hold her legs down, and the doctor freed his hands to reach for the syringe once more. Elizabeth wailed as she saw what he was about to do next. Her struggles increased again, but it was no use as the doctor approached with a second load. The syringe slipped inside, and once more the freezing burn of the aphrodisiac took hold of her mind.

"Please, no more..."

Elizabeth drew in a shaking breath as Dr. Roland put the syringe aside and reached up with his hand. Holding her open, his fingers traced between the wetness of her folds, circling closer and closer towards her aching clit at the top of her lips. At the last moment however, he stopped and moved down instead to trace around the edges of her tunnel.

"Almost there, just a little longer now," he said.

For what seemed like an eternity, Elizabeth shivered as the maids held her down against the couch. All the while, the doctor continued to stimulate her between her legs, checking his watch every now and then as he recorded his observations. Aided by the aphrodisiacs seeping into her womb, each time he touched her, she couldn't help but moan out loud. Every time he did, it was as if a jolt of electricity had jumped straight into her head. Minutes seemed to blur into hours as the torture endured, and she felt as if she was being forced against the edge of a steep cliff, unable to climb back up and unable to fall.

Another eternity passed, and then some more. Just as she was about to lose all hope however, the burning started to fade as the effects of the cream slowed down. Opening her eyes again, Elizabeth groaned out loud. Every muscle in her body felt sore, and she was beyond drenched now inside her core. Reaching down with a towel, the doctor began to clean her off. Dimly, she heard her mother talking somewhere in the background.

"Well?" she asked.

Dr. Roland took a moment to respond, and he held the towel out for her to see.

"Present, but not pronounced," he said, "See how the fluids are still clear? This signifies the onset of symptoms without the permanence of the disease."

"What do you mean?" asked her mother, but the doctor only shook his head. Grabbing the syringe and the cream from where he had placed them, he handed them over as well.

"It means that there's a strong indicator, and further sessions are needed before recovery can be made," he said, "Starting from today, two doses are to be applied with the syringe no more than thirty minutes before bed. Record any observations you see, and I will return again for another examination next week."

Her mother took the cream and held it in her hand.

"And the effects?" she asked.

"A chastity belt will be needed to stop her from harming herself any further. It wouldn't hurt to tie her hands down either while she sleeps," said Dr. Roland.

Her mother nodded her head.

"I will have Sarah watch over her then," she said.

As a final parting gift, the doctor drew out a chastity belt, and Elizabeth felt the cold surface of the steel press down against her skin as he locked it around her waist. Save for a small opening near the front that allowed waste to pass through, there was no way she could touch herself now. As the maids finally let her go, Elizabeth pulled herself back up to close her shaking legs. She looked over to where her discarded clothes lay on the floor and groaned when she realized she would have to go through the process of putting it all on again. As the doctor gathered up his bag to leave, a shadow fell over her, and she looked up to see Sarah looking down at her with concern.

"Are you all right, Young Mistress?" she asked.

Elizabeth closed her eyes as soft hands reached down to help her up. Leaning against the wall, she allowed the maid to maneuver her arms into place as the girl helped her dress. With the examination now over, the other servants and maids around them began to slowly return to their tasks. Her mother was the last to leave, still holding the jar of cream and the syringe in her hands.

Elizabeth drew in a deep breath as Sarah drew the bindings of her dress up again behind her back.

"Not so tight please, Sarah," said Elizabeth.

The straps loosened, and despite the fact that the maid was standing behind her at the moment, she could almost feel the maid smiling back.

"As you wish, Young Mistress," she said.

&&&&&&

Later, as Elizabeth stumbled off towards the kitchen for her long-awaited breakfast, Sarah disappeared off for a minute before returning again with a pot of tea. She set a cup out, and Elizabeth gladly accepted the drink.

"Milk?" asked Sarah.

The maid held up a small jug, and Elizabeth watched as the dark ruddy texture of the tea faded to a creamy light-colored brown. She reached out for some sugar and sighed as she breathed in the wonderful smell. Besides her, a small plate of eggs sat along with half of a sausage and some toast. Slowly, she could feel the warmth returning to her again despite the strange sensation of the belt.

Elizabeth shifted in her seat. It felt awkward to sit down with the steel band pressing between her legs, and she tried to move her legs into a more comfortable position. She winced as she felt the dull echo of a throb come from within her core. Though most of the heat was gone now, the frustration of not being allowed to finish still remained. She sipped at her tea as she tried to avoid thinking of the instructions the doctor had left for the week. There was no doubt that she would have a harder time sleeping at night now.

"Young Mistress?" said Sarah.

Her thoughts interrupted, Elizabeth looked up to see Sarah standing besides her.

"Yes?" she said.

Sarah seemed to think for a moment before she spoke again.

"I was thinking," she said, "Given the events of today, would the Lady perhaps wish to take a stroll down the piers?"

To anyone else, the question would have seemed almost nonsensical. To her though, it was just like Sarah to remember how much she loved the sea. Elizabeth smiled as she held her cup in her hands. If nothing else, the trip would at least help take her mind off of her current situation for a while.

"Thank you, Sarah," she said.

Inside, she felt the walls of her tunnel twitch again in response to her denial. As Sarah helped her up however, and they headed out together to grab a coach, Elizabeth started to feel a little bit more like herself. The smell of the city drifted over to them through the fresh breeze in the air, and as they rode down the smooth cobblestones of the road, it was with some satisfaction that she noted the bystanders stop and stare. On the inside, she felt nothing but the heat of her desire unspent. To anyone looking on however, she would appear as nothing less than as a proper lady of the Dryden household. Whatever small comfort it was, somehow, it was enough for now.

12