A Prophecy of Tainted Silver Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plant woman only grinned sadistically as the vines entered her ass and pussy at the same time. Crystal's eyes widened in shock and pleasure as they filled her completely. Wasting no time, they began to piston in and out of her holes, causing a lewd squelching sound to fill the air. With help from the other vines suspending her and the vine fucking her mouth, she was effectively spitroasted in the air. She could barely move, but she writhed in an intoxicating mix of pain and pleasure. In the numbing concoction, she managed to taste a sweet nectar filling her mouth. The taste shocked her nervous system, nearly doubling her pleasure instantly. Crystal ceased all attempts to escape and went limp, allowing her tongue to flop out of her mouth around the vine. She felt a similar nectar began to fill her ass and pussy, as well as cover her nipples. The sugary smell filled her nose, and numbed her further.

The aphrodisiac allowed the plant lady to treat Crystal's body like a ragdoll, as the vines increased the speed of their thrusting. She felt as though every inch of her body had become sensitive, and moments later, she squealed as she climaxed hard. The vines did not stop, and instead fucked her even faster, having achieved their desired effect. For seemingly minutes on end, Crystal was at the mercy of the ruthless vines, as the plant woman looked up at her. Without stopping, the vines brought the silver mage closer to their master, forcing Crystal to face her - at least, as best she could while she was fucked by vines.

"I don't know how long it'll take to break you," she said, taking Crystal's staff and pressing the orb to her chin. "But I will do my damnedest to delay it as much as possible."

In a final sadistic move, a vine sprouted from the ground, whipped at Crystal's rear, and pulled at her hair, causing her to look up at the green woman. The green woman laughed in her face as the vines became a blur, causing fluids to fly everywhere.

Crystal would orgasm one more time before they came to a stop, going as deep into her as they could. She felt as though every inch of her insides were packed with vines as a flood of nectar ejaculated from the vines. The flooding was so intense she felt it spill from her pussy, ass, and mouth. They held her still as she was filled from both ends, the musk of which shot up her nose.

In spite of the overwhelming amount of aphrodisiac that was entering her body, the numbing effect had reached its peak. To her shock, despite the pleasure encompassing her entire body, she remained sane. In fact, she hardly felt sore. As the vines limply fell from her holes, she swallowed the nectar in her mouth and smiled at the plant lady.

"Is that... all you got?" she said with a weak voice

That caused the living plant to lose her smile. "Not in the slightest," she said coldly. More vines than ever were raised from the ground as they were poised to re-enter her.

Crystal braced for their penetration, but it never came, as a silver blur slashed through the plant woman. She gurgled in stunned silence before falling limp, as half of her torso fell to the ground. Both halves were ignited in golden flame, and the vines shriveled into the earth, dropping Crystal. She watched in astonishment as a dark, hooded figure stepped through the flames, which were reducing the plant woman's body to ash.

The hooded figure made no sound as he sheathed his sword on his back, his body obscured by the shade of the garden, but Crystal was quick to jump to her feet and embrace him.

"Melsie! You saved me!" she said excitedly, though her voice was still weak. The hooded man did not move an inch, but Crystal was fine to continue hugging her savior.

"Vai! Corbas! You're safe!" A voice called out from behind Crystal. She looked to see Ezzi hug both the holstaur and the kobold tightly. Embarrassed, they hesitated to hug her back, only causing Ezzi to hug them tighter.

Behind them, Mels stepped into the clearing. "Christi?"

Unbothered that she had apparently hugged a stranger, she ran into Mels' arms. He hugged her back, but he seemed to be distracted, not only by her nude body covered in sticky nectar, but by the man she had just hugged.

"It's okay Melsie," Crystal said into her lover's chest, regaining his attention. "I'm safe, now that you're here."

In her mind she sensed his intense worry for her, but she was determined to snuggle it out of his mind as she cradled her head under his chin.

I'm so sorry, Christi she heard him say.

Don't be. I'm just happy to be in your arms again.

In all the party's embracing, the mysterious figure watched on, still silent. He turned to leave, but Mels stopped him.

"Thank you for saving her," Mels said.

The mystery man seemed to consider his thoughts before responding in a gruff voice. "Leave the manor, and never come back." He began to walk away again.

"Wait," Crystal said, again giving the mystery man pause. "Can I at least know my savior's name?"

A pregnant pause hung in the air as the party waited for the hooded figure's response. They expected he would just leave, but instead, he fully entered the clearing, allowing everyone a better look. His ivory skin was pale in the moonlight. He wore half of a silvery breast plate, exposing his abdomen, though it was partially rusted over. His silver greaves and gauntlets were the same. His outfit was complete with a gray loincloth, shorts, and cape.

Both Mels and Crystal recognized him: he was an Argentsori.

He pulled his hood back to reveal a weathered face, wavy hair, and a beard, dark as ink with a few gray hairs.

"Call me Rickard," he said with kind, black eyes.