All Comments on 'A Question of Trust'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I see the No Ending Brigade is running hot. For their benefit perhaps Literotica authors could just conclude with "They all lived happily every after."

jflindersjflinders11 months ago

Unlike some, I don't consider the story to be without an ending. On the other hand there was absolutely no logical reason to let this girl back into his life. Perhaps no ending would have been an improvement.

rruymannrruymann11 months ago

ONCE A SLUT, ALWAYS A SLUT

1

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Stupid little boys type in CAPS.

BAnde53507BAnde535079 months ago

A nice 'what if' story. As much as I hate not knowing, it was a good place to end the story. Fill in your own conclusion.

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Should’ve stayed in Alaska

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Duh, she married Mark. Only thing I try with Darcy is keeping her the fuck away from me.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
What

What happened about his accomodation whilst he was away.You just can't up and leave a place empty for eleven months?.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think maybe I could take her back if the kiss happened like she said it did. But the marriage to Mark is the big hangup. But MAYBE just maybe it's understandable in the context of her having lost the love of her life, then all her friends. Heartbroken, lonely, and not thinking straight she married Mark. And even though they were married she never stopped thinking about the Rob. She brought him up so much Mark beat her.

I could consider taking her back

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Poor response to conclude the story, suggests the writer is a man slut. Just wrong response/wrong answer and you are not to be trusted suggesting that is appropriate for any story. Pretty sad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well I know understand how STI's get spread so easily. What sort of low down scumbag shoves a shit coated dick into a vagina. No that's just plain disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How old are these people, do they all live on the edge? In trailer parks? Just can't quite see any good looking, quality woman only having the choice of one dickhead, irrespective of how many friends the ex is meant to have... especially an ex with an appalling judge of character... there are always others around, unless it's a one horse town, and even then there is this thing called moving to somewhere better.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Poor expectations leads to poor results. Just only expecting to be in their bed and that is all she is expecting..... pretty short sighted, probably be a failure then.

usaretusaret4 months ago

You’ll be sorry; most likely!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No way, he is respected, he has a lot of support .. No way should he sully himself, let her prove to be faithful to a different guy. Otherwise I guess he will be having his friends used up leftovers after all.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yeah right. Like any guy would say yes to that shit. She cheats on him with his best friend and wants him back. If she could date other men once in a while that would be great. Oh that’s all. Cuz when you get married you continue to date other people. He took care of his friend the way he should have but didn’t do the same to her. Why not? Before I threw her out I’d tune her ass up big time. The end

timrivtimriv14 days ago

He dumped her because she was kissing his friend. Okay, but his ie ducked her and married her and now she’s less tainted? Now his friend can laugh at him as he is now getting her used pussy ass and mouth. Good deal?

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

He doesn't conclusively get back with her, he just fucks her. Maybe he takes it very slow, scopes her out for a good long time, maybe gets her email and phone passwords to check up on her shit. Maybe one day he'll trust her again

willyk1212willyk12124 days ago

the best he should do is fwb till he finds ms right

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...