All Comments on 'A Question of Trust'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Nice Story

We are going to have people complaining that is not a complete story because we did not take it to the grandchildren.... Still it does seem to be that JPB did find the only valid stopping place before we get to either marraige or a new failure in their relationship.. I personally think that he should never have let her get close again but that is from my point of view. But, it does not make the story more or less interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why hit him

You must be a great guy if the closest people to you, either intentionaly or not try yo hurt you!

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Let's see

except for the part of him making them pay I didn't like the story. So he hits mark and tells Darcy to take a hike..That's good but why did you have him wimp out and take her back. So he told her to get lost and drives her in to a marriage with Mark. Then after Mark fucks he for ever how long he takes her back. This guy is really a wimp and wants to fuck a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed reading this. To the early comment about people complaining - I'd have to disagree a normal story has conflict and resolution. In these types of stories however a conclusion seems to be somthing that is more often than not missing. I assume because they are written by guys trying to deal with things that have happened to them, and real life rarely gives resolution in such situations. With this story the open ending worked well enough for me.

Thanks, cool story!

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 14 years ago
This story strikes at the crux of the matter..

It always seems to me that the question, with respect to reconciliation, is always one of trust. Can a person make a mistake, learn from it and change their behavior in the ways that matter? It clearly can be done — we've all known people who have made significant and permanent changes in their lives, the issue is: how can one predict who will and who won't do it successfully.<p>

In this story, the feedback from friends is that the girlfriend learned a real lesson — a very painful lesson. Somehow I can't help but suspect that she would certainly know not be be too flirtatious or give her boyfriend reason to doubt her fidelity, knowing the severe cost. I'm sure if the boyfriend made that point, that she would take it to heart.<p>

The way that JPB sets up this tale, I would vote for a trial reconciliation. After all — at this point, if they can't reestablish the necessary trust, what has the guy lost? They break up again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
real life ...

...sometimes love gets in the way. if you can't love some one enough to try to get back together then you never really loved them to begin with. not to say it will work and strike two you or out but under some situations a second try is warranted. Thanks for the entertainment JPB. Mike from Texas

rooster1rooster1over 14 years ago
Mistake ??

That is to me the real question what did she learn from that mistake, not to repeat it & to be faithful on her own or is the lesson she learned merely to hide it better.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
another Blame the Husband ONLY story

The Question is NEVER answered: <b> How are the fights between Darcy & Mark somehow Rob's FAULT ?</b> That IS what Dee says to Rob after he comes back from Alaska.

<br></br>

ROB: <i> "Oh come on Dee; both of them were out of my life for a good eight months before I even went to Alaska. How the hell could I have been a part of their problems?" </i>

<br></br>

DEE: <i> Mark is a loser. </i>

<br></br>

Mark may be a loser but that does NOT answer Rob's valid question.

<br></br>

An Engaged woman should NOT think... Ok Mark's hand is on my ass several times but as long Rob says it oK... I wont do or say anything" .

<br></br>

An Engaged woman should NOT be kissing a Guy in the parking lot. Period. Darcy should NOT be getting INTO it as she was...

<br></br>

In fact the ONLY cliche JPB did not do use in this silly story use was " silly male pride".

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
she was just kissing Mark

She was drunk and didn't really think too much about just kissing. she still had her panties on and she wasn't kissing his cock,I think he just over reacted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
interesting story!

A lot of action in a short story. Her story is not believable. He knew both of them and their body language and his "friend's" profession of love is inconsistent with drunken flirtation. No one with half a brain would get married so quickly under these circumstances. She really thought he would interrupt the wedding even though he had no contact with her when he threw her out? If this was her fantasy, why wouldn't she call off the wedding or get it annulled right away?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good story, but

A good story, but it seems incomplete right now. I'd say Rob needs to give Darcy a test if he wants to trust her again. Maybe have one of his other friends make a play at Darcy under similar settings as Mark had and see how she responds. I mean the old addage "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" really applies to this story. Because Rob is right, better to find out Darcy could be a cheating slut now, then to find out after he marries her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let me say it this way

1. She virtually seduced him in his office the day they met on purpose. 2. She drug him into her apartment before he was ready for sex. 3. They got instantly engaged at his request but she didnt stall it. 4. They were going to get married, sha had on an engagement ring, but she didnt find a problem with another man feeling her butt or taking her into an alley or suggesting she break up with his best friend to be with him. 5. She was in an overly friendly arm embrace while kissing the other guy in the alley where she thought her finace could not see. 6. When the guy tried to feel her butt on the dance floor the next dance she stopped him, told him the finace was watching and they both looked at him. 7. Within eight months of breaking up with her she was married to the other guy. 8. The only reason they are divorced is he beat her. 9. Since she doesnt have the other guy she wants him back. 10. The woman is a manipulator and can not be trueted. 11. Tell her if she cant find a boyfriend to join the army and see the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

But I believe I would have a talk with ole Mark and get some answers, but Darcy with no strings, how bad can that be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a good story...BUT

I agree with her fiancee (ex-fiancee??) it was the way the arms were positioned. a kiss is one thing; but to envelop one another is more than a kiss. Sure, he can fuck her but he should find another woman to marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
too many inconsistencies to....

....bother recounting. Most of them already mentioned.I was going to stop reading when He wrote about getting engaged instantly, even though I know one couple who did and are still together 14 years later,although it's no relationship I'd want.Yet JPB cleverly used that happenstance as a tool for a later development in story so what the fuck.Good reading even if exasperating.Would have liked some background on why Darcy was worth the effort.And alcohol is a lame excuse.-pistolpackinpete

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
As Usual...

Great story, well written and thought provoking. BUT one of the reasons I love your stories is the feedback they generate. Being a student of behavior, I find each comment as a small peek into someone’s character. I am so fascinated by the amount of strong emotions evoked by these stories and let’s face it Bob your stories tend to generate a lot of comments showcasing strong emotions. I find myself LMAO at these people getting all worked up over fictional stories and fictional characters. Not very many comment on your writing skills but since one of goals of a writer is to provoke strong emotions from their readers then I would say you are an exceptional writer. As far as the plot is concerned I don’t agree with 3P about there being a lot of inconsistencies. Let’s face it, human behavior is inconsistent. Most people think one way and act another and don’t even realize they’re doing it. Keep up the good work Bob because your stories provide some of the best comments and in turn great entertainment for me. Thank you

stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
Great story

I agree with a lot of the 11-point response to this story, but I don't think that it detracts from the story as much as (s)he does. They rushed into an engagement, sure, and Darcy made serious mistakes. That doesn't mean that their love is without hope, though. Stupid mistake? BIG stupid mistake? Definitely. And Rob is taking a huge chance in taking her back. On the other hand, life is rarely black'n'white. Good story as always, JPBob.

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
She's a BIG risk!!!

She seems to be rather easy right from the beginning - although, I suppose "love at first sight" does exist (I like to think so anyway).

She has a history of liking to flirt - and apparently considers ass-grapping and full-embrace kissing just "flirtation". If you are engaged to be married, that kind of activity should be curtailed - hell, it shouldn't even be a temptation at that point.

He needs to sit her down for a serious talk and give her some guidelines on acceptable behavior and also to tell her, that One more "incident" or even suspicion of an incident and she is out - this time for good.

Somebody else suggested a "test" with the help of a buddy - that might be a terrific idea regardless of the outcome.

Good story, though - I really enjoyed it - can we hope for a follow-up chapter?? - Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
story rating

I hate stories that do not go to a reasonable (unreasonable ) conclusion... What happened to this relationsahip. I woulod assurme he would catch her doing it again sooner than later.. and No wife (husband) should be forgiven such acts....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
kaput

Trust was alcohol impaired? He saw what she was doing and that was misconstrued? The 'anything' catagory Darcy wanted comes with the implied sense of leading to the 'it' for her. She'll fall again and best to not be fooled a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh boy, thinking with the wrong head!

First, this was well told. That's why you got top billing from me. However, I saw a few holes here. First, her story didn't square with his version. She was out there quite a while before he caught them snogging. (I like that word!) According to her, it would have only been a few moments. Second, I don't care how touchie-feelie he may have been, she should not have allowed it. Next, her reason for marriage was one of the worst I've heard. I don't care how many friends he had, she was good looking, men would be attracted. But, lastly, why would anyone try to see if they could trust when it was gone? Thanks for the story - Ttom

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Kind of a Wimpy First Chapter

Hope he gets rid of her in chapter 2 after she fucks him over again.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousalmost 14 years ago
Good Read

Great story and extremely well written.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Well done Bob, once again.

As usual, thoroughly enjoyable reading. Thanks.

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago
Meanwhile,,,,

this guy will have many fresh creampies to keep him happy. YUCK!!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I read the following:

I tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned I hit him with everything that I had. I brought the punch up from the boot tops with all two hundred and five pounds behind it. I felt his nose crunch and the blood flew and when his hands went up to his face I sunk my fist into his gut and got a loud "oof" out of him as he doubled up. One more smash to the side of his head and he went down to the ground.

Then I stopped reading, skipped to the end, and rated the story 1*. It wasn't necessary to read more because obviously the stupid thug was arrested, convicted of assault and battery, and went to prison for 5 to 10 years.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
The last two comments are from happy cuckolds

Any comment from dworslock and saratu the two biggest cuck's here makes me laugh. If they looked in the mirror they would see, two bitchs.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A THIN LINE

when decescions concerning "whose pussy is this" supposed to be. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Eh

It was a kiss. Yes, that means there is trouble in the relationship, but it was a kiss. He should have REACTED, but he OVERreacted.

But Bob's stories are always well written and I generally like more then I dislike (or I'm good at weeding out the one's I know I'll hate...though you still owe me 26 hours of my life for that stupid hotel manager story Bob!...Oh...it only FELT like forever reading it...)

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
This Is Truly A No-Lose Situation

Of course he should take advantage & get some! Good story!

green117green117over 11 years ago
Hidden motivations...

Not too sure about it, but if this were @real-life, I would say that the protagonist female had committment issues, and was trying to sabotage the wedding due to jitters.

The 8 month later marriage was sabotaged by her as well.

Is she now ready to commit? Possible - but who knows? It's just a story...

Green-something

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
WELL BEAT ME WITH A CANE POLE AND THROW ME OUT OF THE BOAT!!!!

What in the world were you thinking? If they start cheating before you even walk into the church whats going to go on 10 year down the road!!! Take it from someone who knows from prior history, and its not going to be pretty.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Well

Not bad. If Rob maintains his life style with two fuck buddies it might work. All characters were low lives any way so no matter what happens, nobody cares.

HA Ha ha

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
Part 2?

I know you usually don't do sequels, but this story would be a good one to start with

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Trust

Never put any trust in words to predict a persons future actions, trust a persons past actions to predict their future actions.

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

With regards to story - liked it. As for its context, well let's face it. Firstly his mate was not a true mate and thus he is no more. The woman, well he is already a goner. He could not stop thinking about her all the way, it was inevitable for him to return. He will need more convincing and if she was guilty,it will probably be a while before he knows for sure. Yet another stroy in itself.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Whatcha gonna do?

Can't trust her!

Can't get her outa your mind!

At least get a pre-nup, and remind her occasionally that trust is STILL in abeyance!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Sure you know how it's going to turn out!

She cheated once and somewhere down the line she'll get an itch and scratch it. The only question is will she hide it from you better this time? Good story, as usual from JPB, until he considered taking her back.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Sometimes you can trust them after the first time they fuck up on you BUT...

But never after they do it to you twice. I am usually of the BTB inclination but it could have been as she said it, she didn't really do anything but return his kiss. He should have watched a moment longer. I think he did the right thing by giving her another chance (but i would watch her, LOL).

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Assuming

Assuming that she felt so comfortable with her engagement that she was carefree with her conduct and with no plans to cheat - just having a good time, life was good?

Idiot was her fiancé's friend so no reason to get nervous or upset, he was just being himself and she was secure in her relationship so...

...if how she related the incident and following months was even close to the truth (probably was) she would never allow herself to get overly flirtatious with anyone let alone touch her inappropriately.

He loved her, he fucked up by over reacting (very possible) so now he had to live with the consequences. Consequences that could have been avoided if, if - for just a moment, he had allowed a conversation with her in the beginning.

I think all she did was to foolishly allow herself to be fondled by someone other than her fiancé in front of their friends - that, bad enough but could have been corrected.

You wrote it well Bob, he has to live with what he allowed to happen and he did love her so he would now have his own hurtful memories and we know he couldn't walk away from her again - Not a Chance!

Thanks.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
This guy is

Either dumb or a glutton for punishment. She is a cheating cunt and he is a moron for believing her bullshit story. Some one in a relationship isn't supposed to be "Flirty" with anyone but the person in the relationship with them. No, she is a skank that goes wherever she thinks she'll get a free ride. He is lonely, so he is willing to overlook the obvious; that she is a whore and will hurt him again and again.

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
Probably Doomed to Fail

It always amuses me in these stories that the guy just stands there and lets his girl be hit on, fondled, etc. I would have been in his face the first time he grabbed her ass. The girl would have known before hand what was acceptable behavior.

The fact that he kissed her and she returned the kiss would have been the kicker for me. When he made the advance and she accepted it tells you how committed she is to fidelity. Trust would be very hard to restore after that. In his shoes, I'd cut my losses and move on. She's a divorce in the making.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 10 years ago

An ending would be nice....

PennMusicPennMusicabout 10 years ago
Hmmm...

I agree with SyrustheVirus...There really doesn't seem to be an ending to this story. Please finish...

I like this as a start. I can only give 3 Stars due to the unfinished feel this story currently has...

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 10 years ago
Whenever they say "trust me" -- don't.

I am no fan of the usual cliches. But actions always trump words. Behaviors are more significant than promises. Yes, an ending here would be nice -- or maybe at least an indication of the narrator's resolve and fate.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
It's like shampoo...

Apply, lather, rinse, repeat.

He has a playmate on tap, at least till she "flirts" again.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
With so many

Wonderful, honest, faithful and loving women out there, why would a guy get hung up on one of the few obviously untrustworthy ones? Do they see it as a personal challenge or something? If someone doesn`t think that there is something wrong with grab ass and kissing behind their partner`s back, soon the bigger stuff will creep in. It`s like criminals. They start with petty crime, then move on to bigger crimes. If they can`t be trusted early on, well it will only get worse later, so why punish yourself, when there are so many better options?

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
great story

very believable. wish them all the best. well written, concise and to the point, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dumb shit

He was your best friend....go ask him.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice believable

2nd read, loved it again. why is it that once struck with cupids arrow, you seldom forget it. as bad as life can be, you never forget that first love, at least for guys. I know some 70 year old guys at work that still remember their first love. I don't know if women have this kind of memory or not, but then again, I find most women very shallow and self centered. Rob's heart will take over in no time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another slut

You can NEVER trust a slut again. I'm glad Rob is taking her up on her offer and if he's smart, he'll keep Juanita available (she's more honest, anyway) and treat Darcy like the slut she is. If she thinks its alright to let another guy touch her ass, what's to stop her from letting him go further later on? I swear I believe this with all my heart; once a slut, always a slut! The poor bitches just can't help themselves so just find them, fuck them and disrespect them because they don't have any respect. for themselves.

auhunter04auhunter04over 9 years ago
well itis like this

Darcy is coming on too fast for my money. My first question is why--then after that other questions would follow.

If she takes up with friend after a couple of drinks, what will be the next excuse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No second chance.

I can't see giving her another round. If it looks like a duck it is and ducks don't change.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
trust

You didn't trust. Your instinct told you she was into that kiss. It doesn't matter if you trust her....as long as you trust yourself. Walk away dude.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHEN YOU SKATE ON RAZOR BLADES

you have to watch out for the barb-wire. TK U MLJ LV NV

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Thinkin' with the little,brain generally gets you in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How about....

Part two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmmm

to me it was her marrying him.

and just 8 months later.

She didnt try more to get him back? Following him to alaska would have been a strong statement.

But marrying the guy? That is also a strong statement.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Blah, I Wouldn't Trust Her

She says she had too much to drink and wasn’t thinking clearly.

That could explain the FIRST time he saw them dancing inappropriately, but the SECOND time she obviously knew what she was doing because he moved his hands, and then she STILL went out back with him.

She basically should have had nothing to do with Mark after the first dancing incident.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Exactly

You can't trust her. All she is capable of is a friends with benefits arrangement.

I hate cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another sissy wimp suckered is born

This guy has to be a loser. She knew exactly what she was doing and he is so stupid he believes her Bulls hit excuse for being a cheating cunt. Pathetic!

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
good story

people are getting on him for taking her back. i dont think it was that bad. the dancing was bad, but why didnt he say something. speak up. if you dont she will think you dont mind. yes the kissing was bad and it would piss me off. the thing is that she was drunk and all she did was make out. a single drunken mistake that she didnt even fuck him shouldnt preclude him from giving her a second chance. just let her know there wont be a third. also keep an eye on her. besides he is just fucking her, its not like he proposed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i walked into a relationship like this one

been paying for more years than I care to remember... there is only one winner and it is NOT ME

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
FWB

Keep it a Friends With Benefits relationship. I guarantee you that within a year she'll be gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story, I guess...but...

This was written, seeming like it was just a filler story, or something. It has this hard, jaded, "I don't give a fuck," edge to it. Kinda made me wonder why you wrote it? Like...there was nothing better for you to do, at the time?

I've read your stories JPB and you are a good writer....so, what's up with this story? Just knocking out a brain fart idea, you had some night, half drunk and bored, or what?

I agree, with the one comment here on this latest comments page, about this story:

The guy did watch this Mark, start heavy petting while too close dancing with his finance. He watched Mark go way to far with her, by putting his hands on Darcy's ass and neither of them did anything to stop it, and neither did Darcy's engaged, spouse-to-be.

If he was going to do anything, he should have walked out there on the dance floor shoved them apart and stopped it, right then. Reminded Darcy, who's finance she was and that she had no right to hustle anyone else, or let them hustle her like that, without stopping it herself!

The sensible thing to do right then, was Take her by the wrist, walk her back to the tables, grab her coat and purse, pay their part of the tab and go home, right then!

After they get home, sit her ass down and have a serious nose-to-nose discussion with Darcy, on what you won't allow her to do anymore, as your wife to be! That sort of talk!

He just sits there, watches Mark feel his fiancé up, and does nothing. Then, when he see Mark walk to the head, just after Darcy went to use the head and he does nothing, until he realizes its minutes later and neither should be taking that long to come out?

He should've been outside that women's restroom door, having helped her to the head himself and waiting there, to protect her and help her back to the table!

That way, when womanizing, worthless fuck Mark, came out of mens head, I just bet he wouldn't of said anything to Darcy's finance, would he? Case closed, problem resolved, before it ever got out of hand!

I disagree with that same commenter, when they say that, the male finance should let Darcy have another chance, after catching her so deep in Marks embrace and kissing him, in the back parking lot.

The facts are, that cheating bimbo, well knew when Mark asked her, outside the women head door in that back hallway, what Mark was meeting her there for! She KNEW that he had planned to catch her there, she already knew, Mark wanted more, wanted her and he knew she was engaged to be married soon!

She knew that she was cheating on her finance, ever going out back to talk, outside with Mark, because people don't go out back to talk, like that, they go outside for foreplay, or sex! So, she knew it was wrong and could get her in serious trouble with her finance, to go with Mark anywhere, after she got out of the restroom!

Her finance acted and reacted, exactly correctly! Only, if that were me, when the bastard hit the ground, I would boot stomped and ground his balls into parking lot pavement, crushed them, tried to rip them off his body, and ruined any chance for his future sex life, on-the-spot! A few hard kicks in the groin, would help to injure his fucking prick so bad, he'd never get it up again, or if he did, it would be damned painful for him!

Then, the second I heard Darcy scream or say or do anything to try and stop me teaching Mark a life long, hard earned, very painful lesson, I'd of kneed that slut so hard in cunt, she woulda been sucking wind and sore, for weeks!

Then, I would dumped her, after I read her the right act, for ever flirting like that, with anyone else, while betrothed, to marry me!

DARCY KNEW BETTER THAN THAT BULLSHIT! YET, SHE LET IT HAPPEN, SO THE FAULT IS STILL HERS!!

No WAY I'd ever take the whoring slut back again! She's as worthless as tits on a boar hog!

That's my two-bits worth and...all I got to say.

I'll be looking for other new stories you write JPB, hope they are better than this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
same old story!

It seems some stupid people think it's the man's responsibility to keep another man's hands off his girl! Whatever happened to the WOMAN'S duty to MAKE another guy see that she's not a slut and DEMAND that he respect her? Also, even if it WAS the guy's responsibility, how the hell can he watch her 24/7? How stupid can some people be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
qsk dear annony about being stupid. He;s the pro

I would say he is the king of stupid. gave this a 5 for a great LW story

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
A Woman's View

An engaged woman does not walk away from her fiance and go outside into the dark to 'talk' to another man. His problems are of no concern to her. An engaged woman does not let another man grab her ass in front of her fiance and friends. An engaged woman does not return the kind of kiss Mark gave her outside in the dark. My view as a woman: Darcey is, and always will be a skank, a slut, and a sneaky whore. Two stars for leaving it unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes she is a slut....

I agree with Nancyharpman...she is a slut..had Rob married her she weoukd have cheated on him every chance she get..

All the warnings r there....

Why on earth did Rob want to give her a chance...I would have tolls her t o go island in a street lines cheapp whore n try to get some pine to fuck Her..

And tell her to never show her face to him again.

PPSD79 : INDIA

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He will marry her and she will cheat on him

but he desrves it. Anyone who talks by asking questions and then answering them deserves every shitty thing he gets. Is this rough? Yes it is. Is it justifiable? Of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you nancyharpman17

Excellent comment. Once they have agreed to become exclusive and she has a ring on her finger, there is no excuse to get drunk and be somewhere with another man. Did she do something stupid? Absolutely! Would she do it again? Probably. And her thoughts of marrying Mark so Rob would come to her rescue was pure lunacy. Cut her loose and let her become someone else's problem. Wait... he wondered why he hadn't fucked her in the ass. Keep her around for a while for a butt-fuck buddy. He might as well get something out of this.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
So I wonder...

Would I OK with a friend - even my best friend - putting his hands on my wife's ass...?

And it seems the answer is no...

So, by extension, would I OK with my wife LETTING my friend put his hands on her ass...?

And, again, the answer looks like no...

So, yeah, I'd have a problem with my fiance doing that... to the point I'd wonder if it was worth trying to stay with her...

And there's no hypocrisy in that... I don't think my wife's friends should be copping feels either...

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I would say so. If this scene was set about 50 years ago, the sentiment would be different than it is today. Things never stay the same, nor do feelings, they are always changing with every generation. The reaction from the different commenters shows this. Showing love towards your wife openly 50 years ago would have been a no-no. Today, depending on where you live open affection between two gay guys is ok. I am not saying either is bad or good, all I am saying is they were young. They did love each other, in their minds. Young ones make big mistakes, and pay big prices for it. I wish the couple well, and a happy ever after.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
She is a whore

She was stupid to be letting Mark grab her ass and kiss him but she became a true whore when she started fucking the idiot she blew up her relationship with and then married him.

Some people should be sterilized so they don't spread stupid slut genes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unfinished

Don't you fucking ever finish anything.gave up reading your stories as they waste time as nothing is developed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
needs more

Nice but feels like is not done.

Did she intentionally cheat? seems like it.

And she married, MARRIED, the guy.

Sounds like she was cheating.

Would be nice to have the story unfold to see what really happened, what became of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
author love whores

doesnt matter how much of a whore the female lead is , author will always make the male lead susck a sissy he will take her back .

no . matter . what .

author is a cuckold .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Another cucky boy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just curious

How many of you guys married virgins? I am willing to bet both of you tapped someone else.........that must make her a cheating whore and you a cluck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

because the darcy RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another

Weak cucky who wants to use the used stuff of his friend. Just fuck her like a bitch she is don't marry her she don't deserve to be respected through marriage.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 7 years ago
Intelligent story

A balanced story: Rob goes a bit overboard on the total silence bit that is a JPB trademark as usual - but then if JPB made his characters good communicators there wouldn't be much story, would there?

Then he has the guts and bravery to give her a second chance. Nice change from the usual "set fire to the house and trap everyone inside, including the guy with the match".

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

As has been said, drinking too much MIGHT excuse the FIRST inappropriate touching; they obviously were aware the SECOND time because she said something, he stopped, and they glanced over at Rob; and they definitely knew what they were doing when they snuck out back!

I would have taken the ring! That's worth a lot of money, sell it back!

"I didn't do what you think I did." - It's not what he THINKS you did, it's what he SAW you do! Are you saying he didn't see what he saw?

It wasn't what he thought, but they're married in eight months?

"Touchy-feely" is one thing, not removing his hand from his ass, and not slapping him when he did it again is else again. "What was a kiss?" It's something you don't do with any man except for your fiance!

Definitely keep it FWB. If she is still around after, say five years, think about taking her back. My bet is that before a year is up she'll get fed up and bolt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
similar situation

Darcy's version of what happened is damage control fairy tale. Obviously she would not admit what would have transpired if he had not interrupted them.

Was in similar situation though her boyfriend and I couldn't stand each other. During first dance she is the one who closed the distance between us and I just decided to see what she would allow...and my hands were allowed to roam freely. He noticed and next time on floor she told me he was watching but asked me to meet her out back. I did as requested.

She was more than eager to make out and be fondled. There was no confrontation as he never found us over in the picnic area secluded by a thick hedge. The picnic table served as a wonderful platform for an engaged female to have a bit of fun before settling down.

We met a dozen more times before their wedding. Marriage lasted only a few years before she was dancing close to some other guy.

Guy in story has it good for awhile as long as Juanita does not mind sharing...he can ride Darcy all he wants just never marry her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry, but I trust Darcy about as far as I can carry a schoolbus

Some shit yo need to stay away from, Darcy's the queen of that list

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Another classic.

Tough situation. To carry around a love for someone you have trust issues with. Not like you can turn it off. Works both ways.

People make mistakes and she paid the price. Lost the man she really wanted. Shuned by community, she ended up marrying a loser who beat her regularly. She ends up in the hospital . Finally divorced. All of that for just a kiss. So when Rob comes back she wants him back in her life.? Sure. She never wanted him out of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
like he said...

...it was the arms. But first, when a guy has been groping7you all night you know better than to go out back in the dark for some ''fresh air'' as you know what will happen.

Her story is the kiss was an unwanted surprise. That being case, arms come up between them, hands go to chest to push him back. Instead she put them on his shoulders, fingers in his hair and pull him to her.

Remember the arms, but screw her long, hard, and often until your arms pull someone else close and then dump her

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
This is a line every man wants to hear.

"No time like the present Rob. My apartment, your apartment, a motel, your backseat or mine, but now, right now is a good time."

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
His instincts were right

Darcy can't repair past but in time she can develope a relationship. They were engaged too quickly and she wasn't ready. Could she be a faithful wife? Questionable. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely, fool, marry her and spend your life wondering...

Wondering who is squeezing her ass now. Or tell her you'll do her anytime time, any where, but you will never live with her or marry her or be in an exclusive relationship with her. Everybody wins with that relationship.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Wow 2 Women want Him

Oh dream on! Hey guys it's obvious Darcy really does love him or his cock! I say yes to them getting back together! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Oh Oh Oh maybe Juanita and Darcy are bi and He gets off watching the Girls frig each other? Maybe they have Cheerleader friends and he has the best front row seat! Hell Yeah! See Ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dance floor

The description of them on dance floor puts lie to her excuse. She wanted Mark almost as much as he wanted her. She certainly knew Rob was suspicious and watching them but went outside anyway.

Keep her around for when Juanita is unavailable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This Happens

I fell for Mary and I knew she was the one for me. But I saw her out with her cousin after telling me she couldn't go out with me. When I saw the liberties a couple of guys were allowed to take with her, I walked out. After almost a week without talking to one another, her cousin called and asked why I was ignoring Mary. I told her what I had seen. She told me Mary really wanted to talk to me. She said she and Mary were going to a hotel bar in town that also had a good restaurant. Reluctantly I agreed to meet them there. When I drove into the parking lot, I found Mary being gangbanged. I left and have never talked to her since.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

What a dumbass, he threw her under the bus because of a kiss. He needed to grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The real question

How did he not know his friend was a stupid asshole?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horrible ending

He made the decision to move on without Darcy. Done and done. He doesn't need to forget her. You can remember a girlfriend or ex-wife years later. They were part of your past. What you don't need to do is repeat a mistake and let them back into your life. Friends with benefits my ass. She has an agenda. He should be smart enough to remember the mistakes of his past and to not repeat them. No way he even talks to Darcy going forward. Why continue to rub a sore spot? Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wimp alert

She cheated because she wanted to and had been doing so for some time. The guy is a wimp who worked very hard at convincing himself to excuse her actions. She will cheat again because he has, by taking her back, shown her she can cheat and he will let it slide.

They are sick people in a sick relation and deserve to suffer together

EzrollinEzrollinalmost 6 years ago
good story but...

JPB... as usual an interesting and well written story but I think the ending was a little anti climatic and needs a follow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9076 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...