A Quick Little Cumfuck

Story Info
Office couch cumfuck.
1.6k words
3.83
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone's Classical until they meet Jazz.

I was the run of the mill. I followed the tracks. I didn't break the earth below my feet.

And why should I have? My mill was just fine, the earth was easy, and the track was down a bright little road with sunny little steps. So I followed it, happily. While others lamented about hardships and worries, I slipped on by and tried not to let anyone know just how easy I had it. Good parents, good part of town, good looks, and good thoughts; my life was cream and my start was breezy. I ate my breakfast, and studied at school. I could count the pimples I had throughout my life on one hand. Life was handing others lemons, and I was getting fresh-squeezed juice and a pat on the back.

Some girls want a boy to fix. I get that. It's the plot of a million movies and ten million books. Yes! It's *so* romantic how he's had such a troubled past and now he's learning to love through the touch of a woman. Gosh. Wow. My heart bleeds.

Boys know it too. They play it up. Harden their faux shell on purpose just so Miss Love can break it open and claim the man within. But for me? No thanks. Not interested. Move along. I'll be just fine without you're bullshit.

So there I am, button-nosed and twinkly-smiled. Educated. Up-to-dated. Emancipated.

You could usually catch me half-way through business, in jeans and a blouse or a dress and some tights, hair thrown into tail or comfortably down. I don't need to try hard to impress, nor do I need to dress for success; it just comes my way, served on a platter, easy peasy.

Laura caught me with a hand at the bottom of a box, trying to retrieve a folder without pulling everything else out with it. She wasn't talking *to* me, she was talking *at* me, looking around the office as she rushed through her gossip. I had free reign to roll my eyes and groan, but I had to actually butt in and *tell* her that I didn't care who said this and that and the other, and that I'd be hiring whomever fit our bill and that I didn't have time to listen right now.

I walked back into my office and shut the door behind me. Only after I sat down did I look out through the glass.

The office was in a tussle. The ecosystem was disturbed. The girls were grouped and like startled ducks, talking and looking and quacking.

Maybe I should have listened to what Laura had been saying.

Whatever.

The interviews started. I got through the lot. It was my whole afternoon, and the office was down to the skeleton crew by the time I was done. The real workers. The people who actually did things around here.

I finished up and tidied.

There was a little knock on the door, then it opened. "I'm here for the interview."

I scoffed. "It's a little late today, don't you think?"

"Sorry..."

"Sorry?"

Another eye roll. Fine. Whatever. Let's get this over with. I looked at him. He was sort of soft on the eyes, he carried an immediate aura of vulnerability, like he was way out of his depth. Lost out at sea.

"Resume?"

"I didn't bring one."

"Oh... okay." I looked lightly around the room, trying not to be too... harsh. "Well... then..." table tap-tap and a *tut tut tut* "...Tell me about yourself."

"I'm looking for a job."

I lifted my hands a little and closed my eyes in second-hand embarrassment. "Come on, dude. Are you serious? Don't you respect my time?"

"I... this... it's my first time."

"Well, usually, when you apply for a job, you bring your resume, and you arrive within some semblance of a reasonable time."

He just stared at me.

"Oh my- okay, tell me then, where did you go to college?"

"Alexander, but I didn't finish."

"What were you studying?"

"I can't remember."

"You've got to be joking."

He sat up a little. "I'm sorry! I just! There were so many pretty girls and... I couldn't, concentrate, and... and I just kept ending up inside them and... I never went to class and... then they told me I was out."

"Look, I think that it's time-" I stopped myself, and looked blankly as I processed something. "Excuse me?"

"I just got the letter and I was out, I barely lasted a few weeks. I can't remember what I even signed up for."

"About the girls!"

"Oh, well, there were so many and... I couldn't think straight... and..."

"Yup, okay, I think we're done here." I clapped my desk and stood up, marched to the door and went to open it, but he clasped my hand on the handle and started pleading.

"Please! Wait! I'm sorry! Please! I'm begging you! I need a job!"

"Oh my god." I said, retracting my hand. "So, so, so inappropriate. You're absolutely-" but... when my eyes fell back on him, I noticed him close to tears. It was just... outrageous.

"Help me, please."

I crossed my arms. At first I couldn't say anything. What was there to say? I cleared my throat, and then shook my head. "Look... for the future... I mean...ugh"

-Guess I'm just nice, but I rolled my eyes yet again, and gingerly pushed him over to the couch in my office so we could sit next to one another more candidly. He apologized some more and we both calmed down a little.

"Alright, now tell me, do you have *any* skills at all?"

He shook his head.

"Well... *come on*... at least, there must be something you like to do?"

"I like to cum inside girls."

My heart skipped a beat. "Dude!" I hushed in a loud whisper.

"I always end up inside girls and ejaculating lots and lots and I always miss appointments and never get anything done."

"Dude! You can't.... talk... like that... what planet do you live on!"

He looked down at his lap. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I couldn't believe I was having this conversation.

It was abnormal.

It was thrilling.

It was awkward.

"Is... *that* why you were so late to meet me?"

He looked up. "I tried to be on time. But I met this girl in your office and we ended up in the closet together. I couldn't stop ejaculating in her. Her vagina felt so good on me. I couldn't stop sperming up her insides."

I gulped. What the fuck? Why did he talk like that? Why did I engage? I wanted to say this wasn't possible. But there wasn't a bone of dishonesty in that face of his.

My blood was pumping. The air was getting tingly and exciting. I knew it was bad, but I couldn't help but prod.

"You're telling me you had sex with someone in my office?"

"I'm sorry. Please. I didn't mean to ejaculate inside her body so much."

"Ah, I- I... there is no way you... no one can-"

"I know! I don't know what's wrong with me." He said, with genuine embarrassment. "Girls make me squirt out so much cum! They're so pretty!"

I breathed to maintain my composure. I tried not to admit to myself that I was getting wet.

"You're pretty too!"

"I...that's..."

"Can we have sex?"

"What?"

His hand slipped up my thigh, up my *skirt*, and hooked onto the side of my winter tights. "Please please please!" Each time he begged his hand tugged on the side of my tights as I tried to put my hands somewhere to slow him down.

I felt lightheaded. I felt overwhelmed. "Slow down a second." But he had sort of cuddle-pushed me onto my side as I tried to keep my tights up. When I tried to push myself back upright, he had my tights and panties around my thighs. I promise I tried to contain myself, to put myself back on track, but he seemed to be all over me, and then he was inside. "What are you doing? Wait, a second. Just don't cum inside me."

"I already am!" he moaned, "I'm flooding you sticky!"

I pushed on the couch. I felt that throbbing surge. I felt myself get 'fertilized'. My mouth was open. I was stuck with shock. "You! Little! Animal!" I stuttered out.

I pushed back against him hard. I pushed back like a cat stretching it's back. I pushed back against him like it was somehow a punishment. I pushed back and clenched around him with my filled and fucked and fertilized hole, like somehow squeezing his penis with my cumfucked vagina would somehow teach him a lesson.

I started to fuck back on him.

"You... can't... just... cum... in... girls..." I grunted, ass-pushing him into the couch as he held onto me and moaned and groaned.

"You... can't... just... have... unprotected... cumsex... with... any... girl... you... see... you... stupid... fucking... fuck."

Ugh, it was so good. My muscles were tight. My body was reacting. Vagina, penis, and cum. The fuck-rhythm started. Unprotected panties-down sperm-sex on the couch.

Just a quick little cumfuck.

I ended up on my knees, ass up, while he rutted in me like a rabbit. He hugged me from behind and *plapped* into my pussy. I'd never had such heart-pounding, deplorable, cum-ruined sex before, and it made me fucking cum back. Not that I would tell him so. No. I was angry that my body betrayed me, having hungry orgasms that melted my legs into jelly and just made my body that much more fuckable. I gritted and grunted and swore...

"...I'm neverrr hi...ring...you-u. FUCK!"

I couldn't keep the swear-word inside, the cum exploding up my vaginal walls fucked it out of me. But with every thrust he gave me, he just panted out the same fucking thing:

"Please. Please! PLEASE! Please! Please!"

In time with each little sloppy cum-fucked thrust.