A Quick Rub is All She Needs

Story Info
Her first lesbian fantasy.
750 words
4.08
8.4k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny woke up with a tingle between her legs, Yet another wet dream she said to herself. Jenny who worked as a receptionist was in her late 30s and divorced. Lack of sex and Presence of a man had turned her into a different person. She often found herself fantasizing everywhere she'd go. The Coffee shop was her favourite spot. She would stare at a handsome man and let the action play in her mind. She would let the man do pleasurable things to her body.

She enters the Coffee shop that morning and orders her coffee. She lets her eyes move around the shop searching for a desirable man. She was disappointed to not find someone attractive enough to get kinky with.

Halfway down her first cup of coffee she heard the door open, and she turned to see who it was. It was a woman around her age dressed formally with minimal make up and had worn sexy heel. She was at the counter with her back towards Jenny.

Jenny found herself admiring her body. She loved how her slender long legs looked in stocking and was complemented with high heels, Her generous sized ass was snuggled tight into the skirt. Her hip was thin, and she had lovely long hair.

Jenny couldn't stop looking at this woman. She had never looked at a woman like this before. She blamed the lack of intimacy in her life for this feeling. She finished her coffee and left disappointed.

She was gloomy at work. She was cheated on by her husband, They both were high school sweethearts. Ralph was the only man she had been with. He ended their marriage to marry a colleague from work. She felt dejected now and wanted to move past this feeling by rubbing herself. She had started to use masturbation as her Solution to tackle issues. She forwarded her calls to leave for the washroom. While she was about to leave the lift door open, The woman from the coffee shop comes out and walks towards Jenny's desk.

Woman: Hi my name is Heather, and I am here to meet Mr. Sean.

The woman extended her hand to give her a visiting card. Jenny noticed her long fingers with nails painted in red. She was wearing a lipstick of similar shade. She looked hot. Jenny called to check his availability.

Mr. Sean was on a zoom call told his PA. Jenny kept the receiver and raised her head to update Heather who was sitting on the opposite sofa.

Jenny: Ms. Heather...

Jenny chokes... She could see down Heather's skirt who was wearing a pink thing. This made her wet and she bites her lip.

Jenny: Ms. Heather sorry to let you know that Mr. Sean is on a call and will be free after 45 minutes.

Heather: No worries I've got time.

Heather continued to work. She had spread her legs enough to keep her laptop. She didn't worry if her panties showed as there was only the reception desk on the opposite.

Jenny kept glancing towards Heather. She desperately wanted to finger herself. Her clit was begging for a massage, her nipples were erect pressing against her bra and her chest was rising up and down because of her heavy breathing. Jenny tried her best to distract herself but was not successful.

The cameras in that section of the lobby weren't working she remembered. She gave into her temptation and groped her left boob. Her right hand snuggled at her crotch over her dress. She kept glancing towards Heather imagining being in bed with her.

She let out a soft moan as she felt Heathers pussy rub against hers in the imagination. Her long fingers pulling Jenny's nipples stretching her boob.

Jenny was grinding over her seat, Her fingers moved vigorously down there. She imagined being with Heather in various positions.

Heather was fucking her face mounting over her.

The phone rings........

Jenny: Fuck not now.

She answers the phone freeing her crotch, The call was from Mr. Dean's office.

Jenny adjusted herself and called out to Heather to inform her that she could meet Mr. Dean. Heather thanked her and walked past the reception.

Jenny without giving a second thought rushed to the washroom and locked herself. She dropped her panty down till her knees and started fucking her pussy continuing the imagination. She found herself drained over the toilet seat after reaching her orgasm. Her first lesbian fantasy was spine tingling.