A Quick, Unexpected Ride

Story Info
Miscommunication with a visitor to my hotel room was perfect.
1k words
3.93
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in another town, staying at a nicer high rise hotel. I was only there a night before heading home but I woke up that morning horny. Like crazy horny. I popped onto Grindr and checked around a bit. Not too many folks around even though it was a bigger city. I messaged a few folks with no responses, but one did get back to me right away. We chatted briefly -- I was dying to give some head -- and while he was interested, he dropped off the chat. Bummer.

I went about my morning, heading out into the town and walking around a few blocks to find coffee and a bakery. My breakfast followed me into the hotel room's large bathtub and I laid back, horny and annoyed I couldn't do anything about it. Until he got back to me! I only had an hour until check out, but he was close. A couple blocks away. And he was interested. Alright, I could do this. I gave him the hotel name and my room number, then quickly finished up my breakfast and the bath. I threw on some clothes and waited for him.

Fifteen minutes or so go by before I finally get the knock at my door. He's a bit short, but thin and attractive. He's not quick at east, which is okay since I wasn't either. We make the smallest of talk heading from the door toward the bed and I ask how he wanted to do this. He wanted to lay back in the bed, so he stripped down and I glanced at the clock -- worried as my time was ticking down.

But a naked guy with a cute, cut cock was in my bed. The head was a nice dark tan that matched well with his olive skin. It was a little thin but a good length and -- most importantly -- already hard. I climbed into bed with him and kissed along his thigh to his balls. I touched his cock for the first time while I pushed it against his stomach so I could get my lips on his sack. I kissed the less than bare package but they were weighty and I could tell they needed drained, and not just because he told me that before heading over.

I kissed and licked them, even sucked on one a little bit and feeling him tense under me. I finally moved to his cock, licking up its length to the tip. I gave it a little kiss and then enveloped it with my mouth, pushing my head as far as I could before it brushed off the back of my tongue. I've got a gag reflex, so I knew not to push it, even if I only had maybe three-quarters of him in my mouth. I pulled back, and then pushed in again, holding his cock in my mouth this time and sucking gently on it. It was just deep enough to get my mouth watering in anticipating of gagging. But I knew the line and instead the saliva just coating my tongue and his cock. I pulled back and popped him out of my mouth, letting long strands of spit stretch from my lips. I stroked him a few times with my saliva before taking his cock back in.

After a few minutes, he asked if I wanted him to blow me. I declined knowing the time, but reconsidered almost right away -- I would love sucked off. So we switched places. I stripped down and laid back on the bed while he crawled over me. He wrapped his hand around me cock, put his lips on the tip and slowly lowered his head, keeping a firm grip on the bit of my shaft not in his mouth. His warm tongue, wet lips and fingers squeezing me were fantastic. A few long, slow bobs had my toes curling in pleasure. But I really wanted him my mouth, so I quietly whispered "I want to suck you."

He sat up, straddled me, and moved his hips toward my face. I was exited for his cock as it inched closer to my lips. But he paused before it got to me. Instead he slid back a bit, his hand behind him and touching my cock. He rocked against it, it felt incredible rubbing against his ass. He spit on his hand and I finally realized what his plan was. With his spit soaking my cock and his hole, he carefully guided me into him.

Warm and tight, his ass was incredible. He expertly rocked his hips against me, slowly gliding my cock in and out of him. I leaned my head forward and opened my lips, licking and kissing at his cock each time it rocked towards me. We did briefly find a rhythm where he'd slide just a bit into my mouth as my cock slid out of him, and then he'd drop right back down onto me.

He was good, but I kept an eye on the clock still. "I want you to cum" I told him.

"Yeah?"

"Cum for me."

He wrapped his hand around his cock and stroked it while continuing to ride me. It didn't take him more than a few strokes before I got the perfect view of his thick cock shooting. A bit flew past my head, some more hit my cheek, and then the rest oozed out onto my chest. He leaned forward so I could lick him off and I popped out of him. Once he was clean, he climbed off me and took ahold of my cock. He stroked it quickly before I erupted too, again coating my chest. He kissed it briefly, licking up some of my cum and some of his.

He ran off to the bathroom and grabbed me a towel. We chatted briefly while I cleaned up and he got dressed. Once he was out of the room, I quickly hopped in the shower and then was out of the room just a few minutes late when I dropped off my key at the front desk.