A Quickie in Time Leads to Nine

Story Info
How a disappointing blind date leads to more pleasures.
2.4k words
4.33
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaKena
AnnaKena
20 Followers

Miss Godiva first noticed him on a rainy day when she went out of her building to get some groceries. He was kinda hunched under the awning of the shop next to her building. She noticed him because people usually went in or out of the pawn shop and to see someone loitering was rare. He was just standing there, looking expectant. She walked by him, unfurling her umbrella and, as she moved away, she forgot about him.

On the way back, she had a better look at him as this time, he was facing her. He was of medium height, had dark, curly hair, was a bit thickset and had broad shoulders. Something about him indicated that he was really strong. His face was nothing to write home about, but he had a pair of full lips which hinted at a voluptuous nature. He was standing just where she had left him, wearing a leather jacket, a dark t-shit and a pair of jeans. Just standing there.

Miss Godiva furled her wet umbrella and walked by him, unlocking the building door. Upon entering, she forgot about him again as she had a rather urgent phone call to make once she had changed out of her slightly wet clothes.

The next day, being rather warm, Miss Godiva decided to not wear the light jacket these days of spring had needed. She marched out of her home on a pair of silver heels, wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of jaunty lilac capris. Under her t-shirt, her braless breasts bounced and rubbed against the cotton of her shirt, sending little lightning messages straight to a place between her legs. Her lacey thong seemed to be rubbing against the same place. There was a gleam in her eyes.

As she came out of the building, she noticed the man -- he was there again and this time, like her, also wearing just a t-shirt with his jeans. He was talking to someone who had a painting in his hands. "Ah, he must be in the pawn business," Miss Godiva thought. Now it all made sense.

Maybe it was the nipples rubbing against the material of her t-shirt or the expectation of a sexy date later that day which had made her aware but, he kinda looked hot. "I bet he fucks like a bull," she thought idly as she continued walking to the bar to meet her date. She hoped her date would fuck her like a bull! She so desperately needed a good fuck! It had been days since the last one and she was feeling quite horny!

Her date was a disaster! He didn't look at all like his dating profile, had grey teeth and kept on looking at her boobs and stuttering. She could almost see the drool running down his lips -- ugh! She downed a glass of wine as fast as politely possible and said that, unfortunately, she had to leave as she was awaiting a packet from the post. "Oh," he said, looking disappointed. She signalled to the waiter for the bill and waited impatiently for it to come. When it came, her date rushed to pay it but, not wanting to be beholden and to a terrible date at that, she took out a crisp 5€ note and laid it down on the table and got up. And almost bolted out of the bar, not caring to be polite enough to let those wet lips kiss her cheeks.

On the way home, feeling so disappointed, an idea came to her head. Her pace fastened as she almost ran home and Hurray, the man was still there.

"Mmmmmmmmmm", she thought, her eyes gleaming again. He was now talking to someone who had a microwave in his hands. She brushed past him and almost dropped her keys in the hurry to put her plan into action.

Once inside her flat, Miss Godiva dropped her bag and keys on the lobby table, took her capris off as well as the thong which was rather wet and walking to the bathroom, threw them in the laundry basket there. All that anticipation of meeting her date and the proceeding fuck had soaked through the tiny material. Instead, she went to her room and opening the cupboard there, took out a miniskirt and put it on. She had had a shower before the date and been careful to not just moisturize her body but to also put touches of perfume at her pulses. And had even rubbed some between her thighs, thinking of some heady attention down there.

She then switched on her Smart TV and typed in the name of a porn channel that she liked. When it came on, she selected her being more than 18 years old to enter. Once in, she selected a genre that she liked, and sat down on her bed to watch it. Within minutes, her fingers were rubbing her sopping pussy in the way only she knew how to, and she came with a loud moan. That felt good- that felt so good, and it took the rather sharp edge off.

She licked her fingers -- her cum tasted so sweet. Leaving the porn on, she got up. She felt so sexy with her cunt still engorged and juicy. From the drawer in the console under the television, she took out a packet of regular sized condoms and threw them on the bed.

She then gave herself a quick look in the cupboard mirror and decided to renew the Fuck-me red lipstick that drew so much attention to her own full and sensuous lips. It was in the silver bag she had so carelessly thrown on the lobby table when she had entered earlier, so she went there and, looking at the mirror on the lobby table, touched up the lipstick and blew herself a kiss. She was ready.

Picking her keys up, as she went downstairs, her heart started beating hard. She felt her body re-heating in anticipation. As she opened the door to her building, to her relief, the man was still there and this time without anyone selling anything to him.

"Hi", she said.

The man looked at her. Unwittingly, his eyes were drawn to her nipples straining against the t-shirt and then down her long legs in that short skirt.

"Hi", he responded. He had a deep voice which sounded a bit hoarse when he responded. He licked his lips and looked at her questioningly.

"I have a large tv screen that I would like to sell but I can't bring it down to you. Can you come up and have a look?" she asked, flicking her eyelids rather innocently at him.

He nodded. Turning around and hiding the rather predatory grin that now lit up her lips, she walked back into her building. He followed her.

Once in her flat, she dropped the keys in their place on the lobby table and waited for him to catch up. Once in, she signalled for him to close the door. The anticipation had made her already swollen clitoris hurt. Her body felt hot.

"Its here, follow me," she said, walking up the corridor and into her bedroom. She could hear the moaning from the television that she had left on. She switched on the light and then moving back, sat on the bed, pointing to the television with the porn still playing. On the screen, there was a close up of a man licking a very moist pussy. With one hand on the top of the mount, he had spread the outer lips with two fingers, while with the other, he was ramming a finger in and out of the vagina while licking the engorged clitoris to loud moans of pleasure from the writhing, naked woman.

The man stared with his mouth open at the porn. He seemed a bit confused. Meanwhile Miss Godiva sat back on her elbows and spread her legs. Her miniskirt rode even higher up her thighs and revealed her gaping wide, very wet slit, outlined with a trimmed fur that had some droplets of moisture on it. The man turned to look at her and his eyes lit up in understanding when he saw her like that. Miss Godiva licked her lips slowly and sensuously, her eyes heavy lidded with desire.

Wordlessly, the man walked towards her and dropped to the floor in front of Miss Godiva's widespread legs and inhaled her scent. The next moment, he started to lick her pussy. Miss Godiva moaned. He seemed to enjoy her taste as he laved her vulva from the bottom to the top in long licks, taking his time. Miss Godiva reached out a hand and started to caress his hair, his ears. With the other hand, she started to rub the nipple closest to her hand.

The man continued to lick her pussy but noticing that she moaned the loudest when he flicked his tongue towards the bottom of her clitoris, he started focussing his tongue there, flicking it faster and faster. Miss Godiva started writhing while her hand on his head unwittingly started pressing it down on her splayed-out cunt. The man now slid his forefinger into her vagina, pressing it to the roof. Miss Godiva gave a loud moan. She was so wet that his finger moved frictionlessly in and out, first slowly, as if to feel the territory and then faster and faster. "Oh God, this feels so good", she thought, clutching his head, almost pulling his hair in the pleasure his tongue was inducing.

It seemed that the man loved licking her pussy for he kept this rhythm up for what seemed like hours until she couldn't anymore. The moaning and grunting from the television had faded to a background noise.

"Fuck me", she moaned. "Fuck me now, please", she pleaded. She felt for and finding it, held out a condom packet.

Almost reluctantly, the man stood up. He took his t-shirt off and unbuttoned his trousers and slid them off. Miss Godiva could see his cock straining against the front of his underwear. She wanted that cock so desperately in her. Her pussy hurt with longing. Before she could sit up to help him off his underwear, with a smooth motion, he had taken it off, his rock-hard cock swinging out, the head engorged on a shaft pulsating with some thick veins, leading up to neatly trimmed pubic hair.

He grabbed the condom packet and ripped it open, taking out the rolled rubber and expertly uncoiled it on his waiting cock.

Miss Godiva licked her lips and seeing that, with a groan, the man moved onto her and thrust himself in her invitingly open pussy, up to the hilt, in a smooth motion.

Miss Godiva closed her eyes and shuddered, moaning as he thrust himself again and again in her hot and pulsating flesh. She felt herself melt even more, into a puddle of pleasure with gasps and moans.

At some point, Miss Godiva pushed him off and before he could do anything, had his wet cock in her hand. Moving her hand in an up and down motion, she bent down and licked his cockhead, tasting her pussy juices on it, mixed with his unknown taste. It was a heady mix and Miss Godiva licked some more, causing the man, in his turn, to writhe. And finally, as he watched with his desire laden eyes, she took the engorged head in her mouth and gave it a practised suck. A shudder went through the man's body and his audible gasp showed how much he liked what she was doing. So she kept on doing what he liked, moving her hand up and down his shaft while sucking his cock, moving her mouth to take in as much of it inside as she could before releasing it and then repeating the motion.

The man arched his back, his hands holding on to the bedclothes. Feeling the ache return to her pussy, Miss Godiva stopped what she was doing and moved to straddle him. She was still wearing her t-shirt and miniskirt, which had ridden to her waist. He stopped moving and opened his eyes to watch what she was doing. Taking his wet cock in her hand, she placed it at the opening of her vagina and keeping her eyes locked on his, sat down slowly on it.

They both shuddered with pleasure, eyes closing involuntarily. Then leaning her hands on his hairy chest, Miss Godiva started to move up and down in slow movements, bouncing her butt on his thighs, her breasts jiggling with the motion in the area above his face.

The man leaned forward and through her t-shirt, pulled one of her jiggling nipples into his mouth, causing her to moan aloud as a lightning streak of pleasure pierced from there into her heaving pussy. "Don't stop", she managed to moan as her movements became faster. After suckling on one nipple, he slowly let it go, pulling on her breast before releasing it, to catch the other one and meting out the same treatment. It drove Miss Godiva wild and her bouncing on his cock became erratic as her excitement grew.

The man held on to her bouncing buttocks with his large hands, stabilising her while at the same time, driving her mad with his mouth on her nipples, showing wetly through her t-shirt whenever he let go of one to move to the other, the rubbing against the wet material almost too much to bear.

With a final bounce, Mis Godiva came, a giant wave of pleasure rolling out like a tsunami from her pussy and all through and over her. Her moans became one elongated moan and with her eyes closed, she felt another wave take her as she continued bouncing.

Suddenly, mid wave, the man rolled over with her beneath and started madly bucking into her. The strength and speed of his thrusting prolonged her orgasm and she felt like her insides were going to explode out of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", another wave overtook her as the pounding her pussy was getting became even faster and faster and then with a groan and a shudder, he came. He drove hard into her pussy one more time and gave another groan and stopped. His body relaxed and he dropped on her.

Miss Godiva just lay there, unable to move. The sweat dripping from her or maybe his body, straight onto her bedclothes. Her eyes stayed closed as the passing waves left her in a state of such relaxation that she felt she had lost all control of her muscles and all her insides would now flow out.

Time passed. Eventually, he got up. Got dressed. And tiptoed out, gently closing the front door behind him. The TV could wait. Again, and again

AnnaKena
AnnaKena
20 Followers