A Quiet Lady's Place 02: Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inhaling Mary Beth's funky sexual scent, Anna Lee said, "Gawd, you are so fucking gorgeous!" She then dove in and hungrily sucked each nipple. Anna Lee stayed on those cute 34Cs for ten minutes of wicked and wet kisses concentrating on Mary Beth's fat rosy nipples.

Anna Lee moved slowly upward again, soul-kissing her lover's lips, neck, eyes, and ears. She stared affectionately into Mary Beth's eyes, asking, "Are you ready for me to take you now, sweetie?"

Mary Beth soulfully returned Anna Lee's intense gaze. She averred, "I have waited my entire life for this moment, darling, to become one with the person I will love unconditionally. I am yours, and only yours, therefore take my body which I wholly gift you with all my heart!"

Mary Beth continued, "Within thirty minutes of 'bumping into you at Rach's,' I was completely and unreservedly Anna Lee's girl. There was something in your persona which made me yours as you briefly held me in your arms, and I belonged to you from that moment on!"

After Mary Beth's confirmation of belonging to her forever, Anna Lee returned to fervently attacking her full boobs and rosy pink nipples. She ardently licked and sucked Mary Beth's beautiful 34Cs from every angle, which blew her away in ecstasy. Mary Beth really went wild when Anna Lee continued sucking on her nipples for minutes while vigorously slicing two fingers deep into the back of her juicy wet pussy.

Anna Lee pulled Mary Beth up, so they were eye to eye and nearly tit to tit, asking, 'What does my baby want from me?"

Mary Beth squealed loudly, "I want you to eat my pussy all night long, starting right now. Stop teasing me 'cause I need to cum again so bad!"

"I don't believe you!" Anna Lee smirked.

"Please! Please! Please! What do you want from me?" Mary Beth groaned. "Fuck me, please! Fuck me, 'cause I am not scared anymore."

Anna Lee gently laid Mary Beth back in the middle of the bed and kissed all over her face, starting with her eyes and ears, cheeks, and neck. She kissed her tummy, then licked both soaking wet thighs down to her knees and back up to Mary Beth's core. After each little kiss, she declared her undying love to her girlfriend.

Looking soulfully into Mary Beth's eyes, Anna Lee said, "For You, And Only You, My Love!"

Then like a lightning strike, she swooped down, licking deeply into Mary Beth's pussy, where she also chewed softly on both vaginal lips. She then fingered Mary Beth, curling her long finger into Mary Beth's rough g-spot, bringing her to an instant climax.

"Well Fuck Me, Babe!" moaned Mary Beth. "More, Babe, More!"

"You Want More?" whooped Anna Lee. "Okay, You Got More!"

She flipped Mary Beth onto her stomach, madly jerking her up by the hips, following up with softly blowing warm air onto her pussy lips. She then scooted under her, pulling Mary Beth's pussy solidly down onto her mouth and sucking her through two intense orgasms. Anna Lee then turned Mary Beth upside down, attacking her sweet pussy from above.

A totally exhausted and drained Mary Beth said, "Holy shit, babe, I am totally wrecked! Need To Rest."

"No rest for Anna Lee's girlfriend who wants more," screeched Anna Lee while flipping Mary Beth onto her back. Anna Lee then sat her utterly wet pussy right on her babe's open mouth, howling, "Enjoy your late-night snack!" Mary Beth desperately tried not to drown in love juices while licking the steamy pussy sitting smack dab on her face.

Anna Lee then spun around into a hot 69 with Mary Beth, where both lovers ate pussy through multiple screaming orgasms. Anna Lee was on top of the world, howling again, "This My Pussy Mary Beth. Mine! Mine! Mine!"

She then turned around, lying snuggly next to her wonderful girlfriend, whispering, "I love you more than anything in this world, and tonight is just the start of our sex life! Are you with me all the way, Mary Beth Jones?"

"I asked to be fucked, and my woman, Anna Lee Wilson, just nearly fucked me senseless. Hold me all night, babe, 'cause your Mary Beth is down for the count!"

"I love you forever and always, Mary Beth Wilson!"

"Love you back forever and always, Anna Lee Wilson."

SATURDAY MORNING:

A spry Anna Lee quietly slipped from the bed, phoning the twins in grandmoms wing, saying hello first to Krista, who answered her call. She told the girls that mom-Beth was still sleeping, so she was saying hello for her. Anna Lee thanked them for being good girls because moms-Lee and Beth had fun with the other work people last night and stayed up real late. Mom-Beth would call Kara later this morning after waking up. Kara was laughing, saying, okay, mom-Lee and we loved our time with Grandmom and Grandma Rosa.

Anna Lee returned to their bedroom, creeping quietly up to the bed, and jumped in fully on top of Mary Beth, yelling, "Surprise!"

Mary Beth screeched, "You Big Meanie!" before pulling Anna Lee bodily to her for an early morning smooch.

They talked softly about last night while holding each other close and exchanging numerous hugs and smooches. Last night at A Quiet Lady's Place was the best time out socially that either young lady had ever experienced. Also, the after-party sex was spectacular!

Anna Lee sneakily patted her girlfriends' pussy, saying, "I know you are tired from our wild night, baby, but I always want our bodies touching when in bed together. I also love petting your sweet little kitty-kat whenever the timing is good since we will often have little feet all about the place."

Mary Beth nodded her head while sweetly kissing Anna Lee's neck. She said, "This body, especially these lips, tits, booty, and pussy are always there for my darling Anna Lee's touch!"

Looking fixedly into Mary Beth's eyes, Anna Lee said, "I want to talk with Attorney '2' today. I want to confirm that we can get engaged two weeks after Studycation-6 ends? I know that you are always mine, and I am always yours, so getting engaged is now next. Then, we'll get married late next year, once Krista's and Kara's adoption application is submitted. We could have a small engagement party buffet in Eva and Clancy's garden if '2' agrees with our officially getting engaged in two weeks."

Mary Beth squealed, "I am all in for officially getting engaged ASAP. Let's phone '2' later this afternoon. Since today is Saturday, Jai may have gotten a 'little nookie' from '2' last night. The two of them are probably tired out just like us from a hot-n-sexy Friday night! Let's cuddle for a few more hours and then Make Some More Love!"

Anna Lee and Mary Beth spent a pleasant day lazing around their new home, mostly wearing thongs, which led to lots of cute sex play such as booty grabbing and nipple pinching. After their early morning cuddle and nap, the girlfriends enjoyed a nice two-hour scented soak in their Jacuzzi Bath. They washed and soaked, although, if being really honest, they mostly played fun little sex games.

Later in the afternoon, they spoke with '2' and Jai via speakerphone, who enthusiastically endorsed their early engagement plans for one or two weeks after Studycation-6 ended. '2' felt the early engagement would help assure Judge Steele they were serious about their marriage plans. Adopting Krista and Karen within the next two years would close the deal.

Jai also pointed out the twins were intuitively smart and would understand moms Lee's and Beth's engagement as a solid commitment to them being their daughters. Both '2' and Jai wholly agreed there was absolutely no downside to their formally getting engaged next month.

Anna Lee hugged Mary Beth. She said, "We had great fun, love, and sex together last night. It is essential for us to have such sexually divine evenings a few times every year. We are not party people. The two of us occasionally letting our hair down together will lead to a stronger marriage and our being better parents for the twins.

"I think we need to tell Krista and Kara first about our becoming engaged. I know the twins are smart, but this is a special moment for us as a family. We should have a quiet evening here with a nice dinner and tell them our plans for being a wonderful family.

"We should ensure they understand the townhouse is our family home for the next few years; later on, we will build a larger house with more land and flower gardens. Telling them here will have a greater effect because they can visibly see us here in the townhouse as a family," finished Anna Lee.

Mary Beth agreed with her girlfriend totally, saying, "We should delay telling friends, close relatives, and extended family until maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. If we collect the twins tonight, then JT will be lonely wondering why we did not bring him home with us."

Anna Lee concurred, "You are undoubtedly correct about JT being lonely if the twins come home tonight. We must always first consider Krista and Kara on all major decisions, moving forward from there. We will bring the twins straight home from Church tomorrow, giving them the good news on our engagement. So tonight is just Anna Lee and her babe, Mary Beth, cuddling in our new home.

"We will ask Pastor James and First Lady Marion if they are available for a couple of hours on Tuesday or Wednesday evening. If they are okay for either day, we will also invite everyone over for a small buffet-style dinner, announcing our plans for the future to them."

Anna Lee finished, "Mary Beth, it would be nice if your family could come, but Augusta is nearly a five-hour drive."

Mary Beth felt the same, "I don't think they would want to drive this far on a weekday since they're real homebodies. If possible, we should take a short home movie of the dinner and email it to them. Later on, Krista, Kara, you, and I can drive over to Augusta for a two or three-day visit, celebrating our engagement with my family."

"That's a great idea, babe! Maybe Eva and Clancy will let JT go to Augusta with us, giving the older girls a PJ party night sleepover," exclaimed Anna Lee.

The Lovebirds' first weekend alone in the townhouse went as planned. They sent '2' a SMS to keep their upcoming engagement quiet until they told Krista and Kara. Jai was thrilled with Anna Lee's and Mary Beth's thoughts on the best way of telling the twins. Jai's final comment was they would be great parents, working together for the best interest of their twin girls.

Anna Lee was absolutely positive Mary Beth should tell Krista and Kara of their engagement and adoption plans. She was a great storyteller, so the twin girls would carefully listen to her since, in essence, this would be a story (Fairytale) for Krista and Kara.

After Church, the moms and daughters enjoyed a quick sandwich, fruit, and juice with Eva's family. Anna Lee and Mary Beth especially thanked grandmoms-W and Rosa for taking care of the twins on Friday and Saturday.

Moms-Lee and Beth, along with the twins, arrived home early afternoon Sunday, changing into shorts and tops. Once changed, Mary Beth said, "Mom-Lee and I have something important to tell you both about our lives with you girls. Let's get some fruit juice and go sit on the living room floor while we talk."

Kara was perched on mom-Beth's lap, with Krista likewise perched on mom-Lee's lap when Mary Beth spoke. She told them, "Moms Lee and Beth love you two so much that we are sad if you ever go away from us. So we talked for a long time on Saturday. Mom-Lee will ask me to marry her as soon as the Judge says we can. We will also ask the judge if Kara and Krista can be our daughters forever and if we all can have the same last name. We have not told anyone else yet because Kara and Krista are always first with us. After all, we love you so much. We told granddad-Rick and grandmom-Alice how much we loved our twin girls and wanted to get married sometime next year. Grandparents Rick and Alice, Susan Ann and Megan Amy, were thrilled, saying they would come to visit us soon, maybe for our engagement party in two weeks.

"Do Krista and Kara want moms-Lee and Beth to get married and keep our daughters with us forever?"

"YES! FOREVER YES! We never want to leave our moms-Lee and Beth!" Krista and Kara sang out in duet.

Mary Beth then said, "Let's go see your room, and you can tell us if you like it just like it is now. This will be your room until you are eight years old. Mom-Lee and I will leave a notebook on your study desk for one week, and you can write in it if you want to change anything in your room."

Anna Lee added, "Moms-Lee and Beth love you both so much, but we still must see the judge again. Also, some people from the court will come to visit us here, seeing how we live as a family.

"You can tell everyone that moms-Lee and Beth will get married next year, and we will be a real happy family. Mom-Lee and Mom-Beth will first be 'Engaged,' which means we promise each other to marry soon. We will buy rings for us called 'Engagement Rings.' We will also buy special rings for you that we will call Christening Rings. Since you are our beautiful daughters, your rings will look almost like ours. We are all going shopping for rings next week so you can help us choose our special family rings."

Mom-Beth asked, "Do our lovely twin daughters have any questions for your moms about our getting engaged in two weeks and married next year?"

Krista jumped right in, "Kara and me want our moms to marry right now! Why are you waiting 'til next year to marry? Some bad people will try to take us away from you like the man in family court."

Mom Beth said, "We know you are worried, sweetie, but remember that Judge Steele said no one can take you away from us for one year. We will try to meet with Judge Steele after we are engaged and ask him if we can get married sooner than next year. If Judge Steele or other people ask us why you can say Krista and Kara need their moms to marry now, so we will be loved, safe, happy, and all have the same name as a family!"

Anna Lee followed up, "We know this is not easy for our girls. Please remember that moms-Lee and Beth are marrying to make us a real family. We need our beautiful daughters Krista and Kara with us forever. Some people may say moms-Lee and Beth are too young to take care of twin girls, but they are just very jealous because you love us the best.

"If someone talks bad about moms-Lee and Beth, just remember how happy we were on the lam together in Tybee for a week. It was just Moms-Lee and Beth and Daughters Krista and Kara doing everything together for a whole week. We had so much fun because we all love each other. Okay?"

"Okay, Moms, we love you so much all the time. Now please read us a story Mom-Beth. We can eat dinner after the story, and then mom-Lee can wash our hair so we will be smart and look pretty like our moms."

Kara sneakily added, "Mom-Beth can read us another story after mom-Lee fixes our hair because we listened like real good girls today!"

***

The Tuesday night dinner informing Pastor and Mrs. James, Eva, the grandmoms, JT, Wanda, Jackie, Josh, and David of their engagement plans was a lovely and emotional time for everyone. Krista and Kara reminded everyone several times that they were getting engagement rings too. Their rings will be for christening them as Mom's daughters and for loving Jesus. Kara also kept saying, moms-Lee and Beth loved each other very much, so they needed their twin girls with them all the time to be a happy family.

Pastor James commented, "Those two are positively smart and will certainly keep Anna Lee and Mary Beth on their toes."

First Lady Marion James joined in, "I was with Anna Lee in Columbia the first time we met Krista and Kara nearly three months ago. However, tonight it seems that you all have been together as a family since their birth. This oneness between Anna Lee, Mary Beth, Krista, and Kara is just amazing in this short time."

Anna Lee advised Pastor and Mrs. James that she will speak with Clancy and the others returning from Studycation-6 next week, then select the exact date for their Engagement and Christening event.

After everyone had departed and the twins were down for the night, Anna Lee said, "Let's talk, baby. I have been thinking of an unusual twist for our engagement. How do you feel about making the Sunday event more about the twins than you and me?

"We would become quietly engaged Thursday evening here just with the girls, making it memorable for them. Kara will put your ring on, and Krista will put on mine. Saturday would be practice for Sunday's service and then an early BBQ in Eva and Clancy's garden for family, close friends, and out-of-town guests.

"Sunday would be a special WCCC Christening for Krista and Kara when we give them their rings. I feel we should also give some type of ring to JT, as the twin's big brother, although we will need Eva and Clancy on board for including JT in something like this.

"We will ask Riley to be the Missus of Ceremonies, with Mina, Bella, and Sam also playing active roles, such as reading from the Bible or singing a song. I included Sam because she has become very close friends with Riley, Mina, and Bella at Studycation-6. We tell the seven children they are allowed to plan the service, and moms Lee and Beth will help them.

"Members of the WCCC and St. John's church families will be invited. My entire family will certainly come, including Josh and David. As a part of the EXTV contingent, Sarah and Trez, Jai and '2', Alice, and Wesley will also be specially invited up from N. Florida.

"We will definitely insist on Rach and Kelly, along with their brood of 21 children, to come, staying for at least a four-day weekend.

"Your family probably could not make such a long drive from Augusta for just a few days, although they will be invited. We will definitely plan on taking the twins and JT to visit your family home a few days following the Sunday event.

"Several outside people such as Chairman Russell and Mrs. Jane Russell, the SEE TECH CEO and Wife, Judge Steele and Wife, and Professor Stanton would also be invited. A fairly accurate pre-event count would certainly be needed for Simone.

"What do you think, my beautiful future 'wifey pooh?'" asked Anna Lee.

Mary Beth flew into her arms, hugging and kissing Anna Lee, tears streaming down her face! "Let's do it just like you described, which would honor all of the children, who are so important in our lives.

"Our formal Engagement on Sunday could simply be that Kara takes off my ring and Krista takes off your ring. They place the rings together on a small velvet-covered tray holding their and JT's rings. JT takes the tray to Pastor James for a prayer of blessing. Pastor James would then place the Blessed Rings on each of our hands.

"We are so in sync with each other, and I love you with every fiber of my body, mind, and soul. You are so precious and my greatest joy in life. I will always be walking side by side with you as your loving wife!" declares Mary Beth.

Anna Lee adds, "Our commitment to living together in Christian Matrimony extends to honoring Krista, Kara, JT, Riley, Mina, Bella, and Sam, who are all very blessed and loving children in our lives!

"We also need a real adult engagement party, and Friday night is wide open! It's definitely the time for a grandmoms PJ party sleepover, while our adult special friends celebrate at A Quiet Lady's Place!"

ENGAGEMENT FRIDAY AND SUNDAY CHRISTENING:

All WCCC, St. John's, EXTV, and SEE TECH Communities, Family Members, Close Friends, as well as Simone, were exhilarated with Anna Lee's and Mary Beth's exact plans for their Sunday event. Pastor James was happily running around like it was Christmas, and Santa had left the North Pole on the way to WCCC in his sleigh.