A Quiet Lady's Place 02: Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime and Wanda were the Church Program Directors, with Simone organizing the Social Program. Rings were selected with Krista, Kara, and JT's input. Rach and Kelly's entire Tybee Island brood committed to visiting for four days, most staying at the booked event hotel. Shels, Ames, and Moon were staying at the small rental townhouse in Anna Lee's and Mary Beth's multi-dwelling community since they were 23 year old young adults. Sam will stay with Mina, Bella, and Riley at Eva and Clancy's home. Actually, Grandmom-W and Grandma Rosa were having all the children camp out in their wing for a Friday night PJ party. This left the adults free for the pre-engagement gathering at A Quiet Lady's Place that night.

The final practice was scheduled for early afternoon Saturday, immediately followed by a celebration BBQ in Eva and Clancy's garden. The kids would be put to bed early so they would be alert for Sunday's big performance.

A QUIET LADY'S PLACE - FRIDAY NIGHT:

EXTV sponsored an engagement party for Anna Lee and Mary Beth on Friday night before the 'Formal Sunday Christening Service' at WCCC. The party was being held in the ladies-only lounge. At 7:00 PM, the lounge staff would begin serving heavy hors d'oeuvres, along with complimentary champagne at their table.

There were five couples and four singles for the party. The couples were Eva and Clancy, Jackie and Wanda, Rach and Kelly, Tony and Jodie, and the honored couple. Rach and Kelly's three adult daughters, Shels, Ames, and Moon, joined them, so Anna Lee invited Jaime Lou West, the twins' God Mom, so there would be an even number of ladies for dancing later.

The EXTV affiliated ladies, along with Rach and Kelly, opted for going commando as Friday night's dress code. They all wore matching black cocktail dresses while carrying small clutches. Their ensembles were completed with matching black silk thigh-highs and 3" to 5" heeled coal-black Jimmy Choos. Rach's daughters, Shels, Ames, and Moon, were dressed the same as the others, although they were not commando in the EXTV dress style.

Jaime had previously learned of the commando tradition by most EXTV ladies when celebrating at A Quiet Lady's Place. She surreptitiously joined in tonight without informing any of the other partygoers. She was a bit of a loose cannon among the fourteen ladies tonight.

This was Tony's second rodeo with the ladies, so he knew the game well. Jackie purchased him a pair of sharp black dress slacks, a stunning coal-black silk shirt, and black Allen Edmonds leather dress shoes for his EXTV dress code look.

The EXTV limos deposited their fourteen guests at the entrance to A Quiet Lady's Place. They quickly regrouped as couples before strutting through the main restaurant over to the lounge bar, greeted happily by the owner, Grace Edwards. She had pre-cleared Tony Chan for the lounge tonight, customarily restricted to ladies-only on weekends.

Arriving at the lounge bar, the girl-girl couples spontaneously leaped into action. They were spurred on by Anna Lee boldly caressing Mary Beth's cute little booty and giving her a deep engagement party welcome kiss!

Wanda was practically crawling inside her wife Jackie's dress. She cutely said, "I am a nerd who loves my Jackie, and we are on tonight, babe," hotly laying a very long, deep, wet kiss on her.

Jodie turned to hubby Tony, taking his hand and placing it smack dab center on her booty. She said, "Honey, I know this is a little unusual for you, but we all work hard and are a team. You were a little shy on your first visit here since it was a new experience. You are now a veteran, my darling hubby, so grab my hot bottom and play with it like you own it!" Tony joyfully complied.

While Jodie was revving her hubby up, Rach grabbed two delicious handfuls of Kelly's bodacious booty, pulling her in tight for a really wet kiss. She loudly proclaimed, "This is my wife, my first love, and the woman I so passionately adore! Woo Baby, Gonna Have Some Fun Tonight!"

Eva and Clancy were fully aware that the four single girls were spellbound by everything going on. They whisked the single girls over to a tall lounge cocktail table and said an explanation was needed. Eva started, "We couples have mostly dated just the one person in our entire lives. We also have strong work ethics, thus have never previously dated or partied very much. For this reason, we now occasionally go hog wild with our spouses at A Quiet Lady's Place. This is the EXTV normal venue for us to have fun and let off steam. Hopefully, this is not a problem because we do not want to embarrass or offend you."

Jaime exclaimed, "I have known Anna Lee for five years since she was an EXTV intern and most recently my director. I've always viewed her as this quiet, studious young lady and was flabbergasted when she madly grabbed Mary Beth's bottom in a death grip at the bar. I now fully understand the logic since all of us often work very long hours helping our business to flourish."

Jaime continued, "My understanding from Rach is that Shels and Ames have been great friends for many years. I suggest they pair up tonight for comfort since this is a couples' event. I have never been here before, but I absolutely adore Anna Lee as a friend and boss. I plan to party hard with everyone in her and Mary Beth's honor.

She turned to Moon and said, "I am happy to pair up with you for dancing, talking, and having fun if you are comfortable! None of us have to do any kissing or touching unless desired, although it does seem that a bit of booty rubbing is surely on the menu for tonight. Are you comfortable with being my evening dance partner Moon, as well as Shels and Ames comfortable in pairing up together for fun?"

All three said, "We are okay!" as they returned to the bar area. Each of them was truly startled when glancing back and seeing that Eva had firmly pushed Clancy up against the tall table. She was holding Clancy tightly by the hips. She was slowly grinding on her wife's booty as Clancy leaned backward into Eva's boobs for a very wet kiss.

Moon smiled weakly at Jaime, saying, "Oh, my! I didn't expect to see that in the bar!"

Jaime winked, "Stop worrying, Moon, and enjoy the party," as she lightly squeezed Moon's cute booty. She then naughtily whispered in Moon's ear, "For a petite Asian lady, you surely possess one delightfully firm booty." To make her point, she squeezed it again with a little more oomph this time.

Moon turned slightly, looking at a grinning Jaime, who whispered, "See! Having your hot Asian booty caressed is not so bad, so let's enjoy the party. I have never really gone wild with anyone while out socially since I do not date or party much. I am mostly into art, running, old movies, and music, but I truly plan on getting a little crazy tonight. Wanna get a little crazy with me, Moon-babe?"

Moon fully turned and directly faced Jaime. "Just how crazy do you wanna get tonight, Jaime-babe?" asked a smirking Moon.

Jaime leaned in close, whispering warmly in Moon's ear, "When In Rome Babe!" She then smoothly grabbed a jittery Moon's luscious bottom and backed right up against the bar-rail. Then she tightly reeled Moon in until they were firmly tit to tit. She gave her a dainty kiss while carefully watching Moon's eyes for any resistance, alarm, or panic.

After the sweet little kiss, Moon shyly whispered in Jaime's ear, "Oh, my! I didn't expect that crazy!"

Jaime staring tenderly into Moon's eyes, "Are you okay, sweetie? You are so cute, and it will be fun having you as a special friend tonight. Just say TOO MUCH, Jaime, at any time, and I will completely back off with a smile."

Moon tilts her head a bit to the right as if trying to totally grasp what has just happened. Suddenly, with a beautiful smile and mischievous look, Moon comes out with, "NOT ENOUGH, Jaime-Babe," as she leaned in, returning Jaime's sweet little kiss.

Shels and Ames were kind of aghast watching Moon's non-reaction to Jaime groping her bottom two times. Neither could fathom why Jaime and Moon were already acting like lovers, cutely kissing, cuddling, and whispering quietly to each other. Neither girl was aware of Moon having any lesbian tendencies, but they were now dumbstruck since she made no effort to avoid Jaime's advances. Shels and Ames were wholly into guys, although neither had steady boyfriends at this time.

The EXTV group's earlier sexual frenzy had slowed considerably after their wild entrance. However, the group's actions seemed to be gearing up again into the hard-partying mode, except for Shels and Ames. They were basically sitting stiffly peering at various couples in the lounge. Their eyes were roving everywhere but kept returning to Jaime and Moon. It seemed like Jaime and Moon were closer and closer together each time they peeked, often boldly whispering in each other's ear with sly grins.

Grace, the owner, had waitresses place bottles of quality champagne on each table and selected spots on the bar. She then offered an 'Engagement Toast' to Anna Lee and Mary Beth, encouraging them to hit the dance floor. Of course, Grace selected the lovely Boyz To Men Ballad, I'll Make Love To You, for the first dance.

Moon looked scared to death as several couples joined Anna Lee and Mary Beth on the dance floor. Then her eyes really widened as she glanced over at Jodie. She was practically in Tony's lap, ramming her tongue down his throat. There was definitely no reason for worrying about Tony being in the ladies-only lounge since he only had eyes and hands for his lovely wife, Jodie!

Jaime smiled at Moon, asking, "You want to walk around to the main restaurant bar for a while, where both sexes can relax together?"

Moon responded timidly, "I'm okay, Jaime, it's just that being out socially and partying in a mostly lesbian atmosphere is so new to me. How did you feel your first time here?"

Jaime smiled cutely, "Remember, Babe, this is my first time here also. I am not worrying about everyone else like you are. We are in a wonderful restaurant with great friends and family, including your mom's Rach and Kelly. No one will harm you, as this is a lovely place for single women to have fun!

"Why are you so uptight about our surroundings when people are happily enjoying themselves? You are perfectly safe with me, I think," giggled Jaime. "You started out great in the lounge, where we kissed twice, and I gently caressed your so fine booty. However, you became quite tense and fidgety once we sat at this table. Are you afraid of your friends seeing you having fun with me?" she teased.

"Let's just try getting back into the earlier bar-lounge mood of teasing each other and enjoy our fun evening with a little flirting! I am so happy to meet you, Moon, especially your willingness to share the evening with me. I will totally respect all your wishes, as you are now my special new friend with that oh so fine Asian booty. I do not know why, but being here with you tonight has really made me daringly frisky for the first time ever. I promise truthfully not to go overboard and embarrass you."

Winking at Moon with a warm smile, Jaime stood extending her hand. Moon nervously stood and slowly took Jaime's hand. Still smiling, Jaime calmly wrapped her arm around Moon's waist, gently stroking her bottom as they walked toward the dance floor. Many eyes from their celebration group were focused on Shels and Ames. The two of them were staring in open-mouth shock as Jaime's hand openly caressed Moon's booty in front of their entire table.

Rach spoke up quickly, "Girls, this is a party night, so you both need to relax and have fun celebrating Anna Lee's and Mary Beth's engagement."

Wanda quietly whispered in Jackie's ear, "My darling, the two of them remind me of us on our first date here. I am so happy seeing this quirky side of Jaime's personality, and it appears to me that Moon is clearly enjoying her cute advances."

Anna Lee and Mary Beth threw a sideways look at Eva and Clancy. They both nodded their heads towards Jaime and Moon on the dance floor, grinning excitedly at their light flirting.

Meanwhile, on the dance floor, Jaime quickly pulled Moon in tight as they slow dragged, whispering, "Moon baby, relax and enjoy your fun night out. I will never harm you in any way. I am just hoping we can have a good time together celebrating Anna Lee's engagement."

"Please forgive me, Jaime? You are a very nice person, and I do want to have a good time tonight. It's just all so new for me with my having never dated anyone before, so please do not be angry with me?" begged Moon.

"I am not angry with you, sweetie," Jaime returned. "Just think of us having fun together here tonight and blow off the dating thoughts. I like you in a way that I have never felt before, which we will discuss later as you are here for several days. Look at this as a night of teasing fun. Move closer to me until our bodies gently touch. Next, lay your head on my shoulder, hugging my waist with your arms wrapped around me. We will slow dance this way until you are comfortable. When you are relaxed, tighten up on your arms, and our bodies will naturally merge closer into a loving embrace.

"Trust me on this Moon, and we will have loads of good fun dancing together tonight. After returning to the table, I will place my hand on your leg in an obvious gesture, so the others will notice. Then I will gently turn you toward me, giving you a soft kiss on the lips. Stay calm, enjoy our brief kiss, and release a nice contented sigh as we break."

The two new friends slowly danced fluidly for three songs until Moon was actually enjoying herself bantering back and forth with Jaime. After finishing the third song, the two young ladies casually strolled back to the table. Jaime continued guiding Moon there with a lazy booty rub.

Once seated, Jaime kept her arm around Moon as they giggled and whispered seductively. Then Jaime slowly turned Moon slightly left, pulling her in close for a gentle kiss. Jaime released the kiss after a few moments, hugging Moon and softly murmuring, "That was a really nice kiss, babe. You are so cool!"

Moon looked demurely up at Jaime, sighing as she hugged her after sharing their first soft kiss. Moon then initiated their next kiss, leaning firmly into Jaime, going lips to lips for a few moments. There was absolute silence at the table. Moon looked out at everyone, echoing what Jaime said to her earlier, "When in Rome, so tonight I am enjoying Rome!" She then collared Jaime for their third kiss in five minutes.

From that moment, Moon forgot about everything except having a fun night talking with everyone, but she only slow-dragged tightly with Jaime. Moon had also begun avidly returning Jaime's flirting and sexy innuendos, enjoying the engagement party. It was now essentially six couples having a good time.

Jaime felt the timing was perfect to up Moon's game, "Are you wearing panties or a thong?"

Moon nodded her head yes, whispering, "Thong."

Jaime smirked, "All of us else except you three are dressed commando tonight with no underwear. I know you do not have a bra on under this dress, so quietly slip off your thong so we can be commando together for the next few slow dances."

Moon gasped loudly and then, catching herself, secretly murmured, "Are you really serious, Jaime?"

Jaime looking cheekily at Moon, "Are you in Rome tonight, sweetie?"

Moon timidly said, "I am too scared to take them off here. Will you come to the ladies' room with me, Jaime?" as she stood and held out her hand.

Jaime then stood, saying to the others. "Back in a few," while flagrantly caressing Moon's nice bottom.

By now, Shels and Ames, especially Shels, seemed appalled with Jaime's aggressive sex play on Moon. She really seemed angry and confused that Moon appeared to enjoy receiving Jaime's rapturous attention. Their endless flirting, secret whispers, and sexy touching was really pissing off Shels for some reason. Rach and Kelly had given them both stern looks several times since they were the only ones at the party not having fun.

Jaime and Moon returned to the table from the ladies' room, with Jaime leaning in for a sweet girlish kiss and hug, "You are just too much Moon, and I love your new style!"

Moon, taking a deep breath, asked Jaime, "Babe, will you please hold these for me? I can't find my clutch over here." She handed Jaime her black thong. Smiling saucily at Jaime and tilting her head in a sexy pose, Moon uttered, "When In Rome," then deeply kissed Jamie rendering her breathless.

Shels looked flat-out murderous at Moon, while Ames seemed mostly embarrassed with Shels' obvious anger. Shels was so mad at Moon that her body was literally shaking in a fury.

Before Shels could embarrass the EXTV party with her pettiness, Wanda leaped to her feet, scampered around the table, and gave Moon a giant hug and kiss on the cheek. She followed up the hug and kiss with, "I am so proud of you, Moon, because it takes real inner strength to let go and have fun. I was petrified my first time here with Jackie until Blondie came hitting on her. Then the NERD inside me roared, Not With My Jackie! And without a second thought, I climbed right into Jackie's lap, hugging her tightly because she was so special to me. Later I apologized to Jackie for my actions, and she said Babe, you were fantastic.

"We are celebrating Anna Lee's and Mary Beth's engagement and loving commitment to their darling daughters, Krista and Kara. From day one at EXTV, Anna Lee befriended Jaime, who was quite shy, and they became good friends. Jaime is the twins' legal God Mom and really wanted to say, 'Thank You' to Anna Lee tonight. Neither you nor Jaime is dating anyone. The two of you having fun tonight is a strong statement of Jaime's loving friendship with Anna Lee and Mary Beth.

"Life should be lived to its fullest among friends. I was once in your shoes, and I know from personal experience how difficult it is to remove your thong to be commando with our group. All I can say is, 'Girl, You Did It With Class,' and we are so proud of you!" Wanda hugged Moon again then returned to sit in Jackie's lap, bestowing her with a super wet kiss.

Moon shyly thanked Wanda. She said, "From the moment Jaime asked if we could be fun dance partners tonight, she has constantly stressed 'Only if you are comfortable, Moon.' This gave me the strength to try different things. She never once judged me except calling me a 'scaredy-cat' one time, which was so nice and comforting. Neither Jaime nor I am dating anyone. So what is wrong with us flirting and absolutely enjoying this awesome engagement party for Anna Lee Wilson and Mary Beth Jones?

"When Jaime first mentioned getting a little crazy tonight, she stressed her having never been to A Quiet Lady's Place. Jamie was also firm in saying Anna Lee Wilson is one of the best people she has ever met. She will party hard, honoring her engagement to the wonderful Mary Beth Jones.

"I immediately thought of my mom-Rach, who clearly saw my insecurity when we first met and invited me into the safety of her arms and home. As my confidence in life increased, I began to fully recognize the magnitude of mom-Rach's love for us three eighteen-year-old high school seniors who had often been bullied. Then mom-Kelly came into mom-Rach's life, immediately accepting us as her loving daughters.

"Looking at the utter joy on Anna Lee's and Mary Beth's faces on this special night, I thought back to the night they met at mom-Rach's home. Most everyone was shocked at the speed at which Anna Lee claimed Mary Beth's heart and booty as her own since we had known Mary Beth for over five years as a cute, shy young lady.