A Quiet Lady's Place 02: Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I closely watched Anna Lee and Mary Beth for the next ten days, as they gave Krista and Kara the love of their lives. Those twin girls were in heaven with moms-Lee and Beth totally doting on them. When the other five- and six-year-old children cried out for some attention like Krista and Kara were getting, Anna Lee and Mary Beth jumped right in. They cuddled them, read to them, and fixed their hair just as pretty as they did for their twins."

"I remember Jaime Lou emotionally telling me how she was going to party hard tonight honoring this Beautiful Couple, who absolutely loves the twins and JT. Then Jaime looked lovingly into my eyes and told me that Rach and Kelly were here celebrating Anna Lee's and Mary Beth's engagement. Jaime Lou then related how Rach gave me a new life at eighteen when I thought all was lost, and later on, Kelly stepped right in there with her!

"Jaime Lou forcefully reminded me that the people who I love are here, so let's party in their honor. I was happy to follow Jaime wherever she led me from that moment on! Jaime told me she was commando, asking me to join her. I told her I would, but I was scared, so I asked her to come with me to the ladies' room, and she did.

"The two of us have been talking and giggling all night, with her laying claim on my cute Asian Booty, as she calls it. But think about the extent of what I have just shared. I did not know Jaime before tonight. So while we were giggling, dancing, flirting, and sometimes kissing, I laid my soul out to her, explaining that Rach and then Kelly saved me from a potential suicide. I was so down and depressed before Rach asked me to come home with her."

Moon ended her reflection with, "Five years ago, Rach and Kelly gave me the gift of LIFE. Tonight Jaime gave me the FREEDOM to enjoy their gift! She has listened to me all evening without complaining as I shared my past life with her, good and bad."

Moon turned cutely to Jaime and said, "You have given me a wonderful experience, tonight which I hope will not be the last time. I have felt comforted, desired, and pretty, as you have treated me with admiration, loving care, and respect. I must readily admit to everyone here that you basically camped out on my cute Asian booty most of the night, but that was also done with love, respect, and my implied consent!"

Moon sweetly kissed Jaime on the cheek and said, "You are simply the best, babe!"

Then Moon walked around the table to Rach and Kelly, hugging them tightly as tears flooded her cheeks. She said, "You are my two moms and the only real moms I have ever known. I am your loving daughter until death, regardless of my age. I will always seek your permission and consent for any important decisions in my life, promising to always return the love you have given me ten-fold."

Moon continues over to Anna Lee and Mary Beth, "This may sound a bit awkward, but you two gave me the strength to remove my thong tonight since I did it to honor your engagement. When Anna Lee sensually caressed your booty in Rach and Kelly's lounge the night you two first met, my initial thought was this is so cute and an act of affection. When the shy, quiet, and reserved Mary Beth looked up to Anna Lee in delightful bliss of the moment, I thought, WOW! The magnitude of her loving emotional power echoed by a simple booty squeeze was electrifying.

"The next day at the Studycation-6 resort was truly eye-opening. I watched the two of you transfer your power-packed love for each other to Krista and Kara, as well as JT and the other MINI children. You two gracefully became all their moms for almost ten days, giving of yourselves without question to ideally impact the lives of nine little four to six-year-old children.

Moon, smiling, "I then fully understood that Jaime was totally truthful in saying she was usually quiet and introspective. Tonight she would party hard to honor Anna Lee, whom she loves like a sister, and her lovely fiancée Mary Beth.

"Two wonderful words rushed from my lips!

"ME TOO!"

Moon returned to Jaime, standing there with arms crossed and raised eyebrows until Jaime said, "OOPS!" and then turned outward. Moon fell into her lap, and they shared a real kiss this time!

There were great smiles around the table from Moon's caring speech, complimenting moms-Rach and Kelly, Anna Lee and Mary Beth, and definitely Jaime!

Anna Lee and Mary Beth had previously suggested a short celebration night. Saturday would be quite busy for most of them, with final preparations for Sunday's WCCC event. Just past 11:00 PM, everyone felt they should call it a night and head home after four hours of fun and partying.

Jackie and Wanda, and Tony and Jodie, took the restaurant-based Uber home since they lived in a different direction from the others.

Jaime's apartment was the closest to the restaurant of the remaining ladies, so the limo would drop her off first. Each couple was bunking alone in their dwelling tonight for some hot-n-sexy loving after-party fun. All the kids were camping out in the grandmoms' wing, leaving the moms free to play their sex games. Rach and Kelly were alone in Eva and Clancy's guest wing, while Shels, Ames and Moon stayed in the three-bedroom rental townhouse near Anna Lee and Beth's home.

Moon sat very close to Jaime during the drive home, whispering, "I am feeling that Shels and Ames are frosty with me. I do not want my wonderful evening to end on a downer since the three of us are sharing the same place. Can I please stay at your place tonight just as your good friend?"

Jaime answered quietly, "Moon, this has been my most wonderful fun night ever and such a joy flirting with you. I have a nice sizeable two-bedroom apartment that is at most twenty minutes from Anna Lee and Mary Beth's multi-housing style community.

"You take the guest bedroom when ready for bed, although it is still fairly early, and we do not have an active part in the Sunday christening program. We can stay up longer talking more about our lives and maybe share another glass of wine. We can also search the internet for a nice art or flower exhibit in the Charleston area to visit on Monday since you are here until Tuesday."

"'Kay, Jaime, I will tell everyone," Moon sighed as they teasingly bumped shoulders, winking at each other.

"Mom-Rach, I would like to sleep in Jaime's guest room tonight since we are planning to search out local Art and Flower shows in the Charleston area to tour on Monday? We are similar sizes, so I can borrow from Jaime or buy any needed items in the morning," Moon asked.

Rach queried, "Jaime, are you okay with Moon staying overnight at your place?"

"I would absolutely love Moon staying over tonight, however only if you and mom-Kelly are comfortable with it," smiled Jaime. "Moon and I had so much fun tonight, dancing, flirting and teasing each other. I am just two years older than Moon, and we have many of the same likes, especially in art. She knows that I respect her family values, as they are mostly the same as mine. We are both chaste and have never seriously dated anyone. Tonight has been wonderful fun for both of us. I will also ask your permission to visit Moon on Tybee when I can schedule vacation time at work."

Rach answered, "Moon has our permission to sleep over at your place tonight, although I want to come in and speak with the two of you for five minutes if that's okay."

Eva quickly offered to have the EXTV limo drop Anna Lee, Mary Beth, Shels, and Ames off while Rach and Kelly were at Jaime's place. They were in the same multi-dwelling community, so it would be easy for the limo driver to return for Rach and Kelly, who were staying in their guest wing.

Obviously, Shels was quite angry with Moon staying at Jaime's even though Ames seemed okay. Eva was planning to advise Rach and Kelly to have a long talk with Shels, as she had been morose all evening. They could talk briefly about Shels during the drive home and continue tomorrow morning if needed. Each couple was anxious to be alone with their respective wives for a long, hot, sex-filled night.

Rach and Kelly walked into Jaime's place, stunned by her collection of paintings, ceramics, quaint artifacts, and other artsy-type items in her main living area. Jaime invited them to visit again while they were still in town to stay longer, and she would explain the specifics of some of her collections. As it was, they only had fifteen minutes to talk before the limo returned. Jaime poured them each a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade, which was simply delicious.

Jamie opened their talk by saying, "Tonight was the most fun socially I have ever experienced in my life. This was my first time partying at A Quiet Lady's Place, and I loved sharing the experience with Moon. I pushed Moon to have fun since I felt she trusted me but held back because Shels and Ames were pouting.

"Moon asked to sleep in my guest room as a new friend because she did not want to end this fun evening on a downer. I wasn't trying to come between the three friends, but they also have guy friends around with whom Moon is uncomfortable. I know this because Moon told me as we became more relaxed with each other. I also promised I would never harm her and tell me immediately if she was uncomfortable at any time. I must admit that I did enjoy touching her cute little booty and was thrilled with her grabbing mine one or two times after she became more relaxed with my teasing."

Rach smiled, "Moon has been my daughter for nearly six years, and I have never seen her as animated as she was tonight. As a mom, I wanted to physically see where she was staying tonight since we love her to death. Anna Lee and Mary Beth, as well as Eva, assured me you are one of the nicest persons they know."

Kelly added, "I love you, sweet Moon. Come and give me a hug. Come on in, Jaime, and let's have a group hug. You are most welcome to visit Moon at our home in Tybee on your vacation, and Moon may come and visit you in Charleston as well."

The limo arrived, and Jaime and Moon walked Rach and Kelly out, saying goodnight to everyone.

The girls returned to the house and sat on the sofa in Jaime's living room, sharing a glass of wine. Moon said, "I am a little tired from all the dancing, so can I lay with my head in your lap for a bit before going to bed?"

Exhausted from the party, they ended up cuddling and snoozing on the sofa, fully clothed for a few hours. Jaime had given Moon a set of sleep clothes to wear, which they never changed into. Most of the needed toiletries were already in the en suite guest bathroom, so Moon would be set for the rest of the night after waking from their impromptu nap.

***

Anna Lee and Mary Beth were truly hot to trot, arriving at home, attacking each other in the open doorway with ferocious kisses! Both ladies were wildly lusting for each other after restraining their passionate nature all evening. Each one felt the need for caution with their public sexual antics, especially at this critical time in Krista and Kara's permanent custody and adoption process. Anna Lee had quietly teased Mary Beth's damp pussy all evening, using Eva and Clancy's height as a cover. The long tabletop also helped hide their sneaky sex play.

The two lovers did loosen up on the dance floor. Anna Lee used her body to blind those seated close to the floor from seeing her forcefully playing with Mary Beth's booty during those long slow, and sexy love ballads. However, she was totally frustrated with not going fully wild on Mary Beth at A Quiet Lady's Place. She was hotly waiting to get Mary Beth's sweet body alone at home.

She had cooled down somewhat during the limo ride home but was all over Mary Beth the minute the door opened, and they stepped inside. She knew Mary Beth was panty-less under her slinky black dress and was dying to play with her moist dripping pussy! Mary Beth was equally hot trying to grab Anna Lee's perky boobs. Despite that, a determined Anna Lee soon had her babe fully under control.

Amid their hot kissing, Anna Lee slammed the front door shut while pushing Mary Beth over to and onto the sofa with her legs slightly raised. As she landed, her dress flew up to her boobs, exposing a beautiful wet pussy with a modest chestnut-colored landing strip. Anna Lee momentarily stared intensely at Mary Beth's splayed thighs before diving right into her girlfriend's wet kitty. She frantically swiped her tongue up her legs, tasting the sweet juices running down the inside of Mary Beth's thighs. Slurping loudly, Anna Lee went right at her swollen vaginal lips, savoring the sweetness. Anna Lee then tightly latched onto Mary Beth's clit with her lips exerting an intense suction while rapidly flicking it with her tongue.

Mary Beth exploded into a massive orgasm, screaming, "Oh Gawd, Baby, you just blew me away in one minute. Keep sucking, Anna Lee, since I am stuck upside down with legs wide open and you licking my pussy like a raging maniac. Oh, I do love you so much!"

Anna Lee groaned, rising up from Mary Beth's pussy. "You have teased me with this pretty pussy all night," she said as she held Mary Beth spread wide open while sucking her pussy. "Now I have you at home and am fucking and sucking your sweet little pussy until you drop!"

"Is this my pussy Mary Beth? Whose pussy is this? Tell me to take your pussy right now, Mary Beth!" She dived right back into Mary Beth's upraised pussy, licking crazily everywhere there was gleaming wetness!

Mary Beth squeals, "You are my life, Anna Lee, and I am your forever pussy girl. I am yours and yours only. Am I Anna Lee's bad little pussy girl, who only serves her? Yes, darling! Keep licking right there. I'll keep cumming and cumming for my woman who I madly adore."

"I love you so much, Mary Beth. This will be the best sex night of our sweet young romance," said Anna Lee as she rolled Mary Beth over onto her stomach, tenderly kissing her neck just below the hairline. She gently nipped the ear lobes commencing her love journey down Mary Beth's trembling back.

Anna Lee stared intently at Mary Beth's curvy booty for a few moments before squealing, "Your Booty Is Mine Baby! No One Else Touches My Mary Beth's Booty ever!"

Mary Beth cried out softly. "I am yours, baby, my heart, my soul, my booty, and my pussy belongs to Anna Lee forever and ever!" She quickly turns on Anna Lee, clawing and grabbing at her dress. Frustrated, Mary Beth just sticks her entire head up Anna Lee's dress and begins giving her the best pussy licking ever.

Anna Lee was also yanking at her dress, which suddenly ripped open, giving Mary Beth more pussy sucking room. That immediately sent Anna Lee to an intense screeching orgasm, quickly followed by a second, less violent one.

She weakly moaned, "Oh, baby, you were born to be Anna Lee's wife, and I love you so much! Oh, sweetie, I am coming again for you. Please come up here and kiss me, darling!"

After receiving her sweet kiss, Anna Lee, who at 5' 9" towers over Mary Beth's petite stature, bodily picked her up and took her to the upstairs bedroom. She lays her love, Mary Beth, on the bed, asking, "Are you ready to submit for our life together?"

"Yes, My Darling," answered Mary Beth, crawling to the bedside dresser drawer, taking out a new strapon. She completely removes Anna Lee's torn dress and straps her with their mutually picked fat eight-inch strapon. Mary Beth then kisses all over Anna Lee's thighs, around the strapon's edges, slurping her tasty juices. Tears flowed from Mary Beth's eyes as she stared up wondrously at Ann Lee.

"Are you okay with doing this tonight, love?" Anna Lee asks with concern looking down at the love of her life.

Mary Beth slowly fell onto her back, spreading her thighs widely. Still lightly tearing, she said, "Anna Lee Wilson, Please Take Your Darling Fiancé, Mary Beth Jones! I will always love you. We have long waited for this night, our ultimate declaration of unconditional love."

Anna Lee slid into place between Mary Beth's spread thighs, kissed her lovingly while gently placing the strapon between her moist vaginal lips. She leaned in again, sweetly kissing Mary Beth, as she gently entered her for the first time. Mary Beth winced slightly, as this was her first time ever being sexually penetrated.

Anna Lee stopped pushing, allowing her babe to relax and open for her again. Mary Beth did open more after a moment, pulling Anna Lee fully into her loving pussy. Anna Lee kissed Mary Beth gratefully and again waited for her to relax before starting gentle fuck motions!

After several minutes Anna Lee increased the power of her fuck strokes, as Mary Beth's pussy becomes slushy with her endless creaming. Anna Lee then pulled Mary Beth's legs up over her shoulders, adding more thrust to the already powerful strokes from her tall fit body.

As Anna Lee added power to her long strokes, Mary Beth's moans grew in intensity. She cried out, "Oh my gawd, Anna Lee, I love the way you're taking me as yours forever. Fuck me harder, baby, and show me that Anna Lee owns Mary Beth forever.

"Fuck Me, Anna Lee! Fuck Me, Harder! I Love You So Much," followed by a squealing, "You Fuck Me So Good Baby!"

Anna Lee was in a frenzy from hearing Mary Beth moaning and shrieking, "Fuck Me, Baby!" She rolled Mary Beth onto her knees and rapidly pummeled her doggie style. Then Mary Beth screamed out, "Cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming again all over our strapon!"

Anna Lee screeched, "Mary Beth, you better keep cumming all night for your Anna Lee," as she smacked that beautiful booty right in front of her. "Mine, Mary Beth, this booty and those fat C-cup tits are all mine!" Then Anna Lee landed another solid smack to her bottom, saying, "I love you and this booty so much I could fuck you doggie for hours!"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

A practically numb Mary Beth could only utter one word after Anna Lee had fully power-fucked her doggie for several minutes!

"REST!"

"Please let your bad girl rest, Anna Lee?" she groaned. "I Need Rest, Baby!" Mary Beth gasped loudly, falling flat on her stomach, out like a fizzled Roman Candle!

A stunned Anna Lee threw herself down, trying to comfort her fiancé. She then realized she had been fucking Mary Beth doggie, on autopilot, for nearly 25 Minutes. She was crying and shaking Mary Beth, saying, "Talk to me, baby! Are you okay?"

Slowly regaining consciousness, Mary Beth smiled up at her fiancé and said, "Anna Lee Wilson Just Fucked Me Senseless!" She softly kissed Anna Lee, unequivocally pledging her love before slipping into a contented slumber.

***

Meanwhile, at Jaime's place, the two new friends awakened entwined on the sofa at 3:00 AM, still in their dresses. Jaime kissed Moon with so much tenderness that Moon said, "No guest room for me. I am sleeping in your bed for a few more hours until we start our day. Will you just hold me, Jaime, and play with my booty the rest of the night and share more kisses just like this one?"

Jaime stood, helping Moon up, kissing her again as they headed for the bedroom. Once there, Jaime lowered Moon's zipper until her dress floated to the floor. Smiling lovingly, Jaime then released her own dress, with it also fluttering to the floor.

Hand in hand, they crawled under the light comforter. Jaime firmly grabbed Moon's booty and pulled her in tightly for a long, yearning kiss as they silently drifted off into La-La land!

Jaime awakened at 10:00 AM, spooning Moon tightly with a firm hold on both of her perky boobs. She started gently tweaking Moon's chocolate nipples while also kissing along her neck. Moon woke up immediately, turning over into Jaime's arms and kissing her deeply. She also firmly grabbed Jaime's booty and then began softly massaging it, going in for another long kiss.