A Quiet Lady's Place 03.1: Clancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Easter, Clancy and Jeremy were a committed couple seeing each other two or three times a week. Jeremy's schedule was a bit easier since football season was finished. However, Clancy's schedule was still full since there were indoor and outdoor track seasons.

Spring break was on the horizon, so Clancy and Jeremy would spend ten days in Attitash, NH. This would be their first time genuinely alone since they began dating in late October. Clancy was able to get them a highly discounted Junior Suite at a half-empty equestrian resort. A buffet breakfast was included in the package. Most students went south to the beaches for spring break, so good deals were readily available in New England.

Clancy felt a bit concerned about the vacation since she had not met or spoken on the phone with Jeremy's mom, Mrs. Andrea E Williams. Jeremy had shown Clancy an SMS from his mom a few weeks ago, and Clancy noted the phone number. So she decided to risk a call to his mom, hoping to calm her inner anxiety regarding her and Jeremy's spring break trip.

Clancy nervously rang the number, shuddering when a soft voice answered, "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Mrs. Andrea Williams, Jeremy's mom?"

"Yes, this is Andrea Williams."

Clancy replied, "Mrs. Williams, I am Clancy Trusset from Georgetown, and Jeremy is my good friend. I am nearly twenty years old and have never had a special boyfriend before. So I want to respectfully introduce myself to you."

Andrea softly, "Clancy, you are such a darling young lady, and please call me Andrea."

"No, Ma'am, I cannot call you Andrea! May I call you Mom-Williams, which I feel is respectful?"

"I am Mom-Williams from now on, Clancy. What are you doing now? I am very happy you phoned me?"

"I am not sure if Jeremy told you that we are driving up to New England, seeing the mountains for a ten-day spring break holiday. I wanted to talk with you so that you know I am a good girl and a virgin. Jeremy knows I have always been chaste and plan to wait until marriage or, at the least, be officially engaged before sex. Jeremy respects me, and I am so happy with him being my first-ever boyfriend.

Mom-Andrea answered, "Thanks so much for phoning, Clancy, and I am thrilled that Jeremy honors your wishes of being a good girl. I hope that you can come home with Jeremy in the future, so I can personally meet you."

The two ladies talked sincerely for an hour, almost seeming to have known each other for years. Clancy asked Mom-Williams many mom/daughter-type questions, which delighted Andrea. She only had a son, Jeremy, so had never previously held intimate daughter-to-mom conversations.

Clancy giggled cutely, "I am so happy talking with you, Mom-Williams. Can I call you every week to say hello? Most Sundays are free for me, and I can phone you after Church. Jeremy said you always go to Church on Sunday mornings!"

"Yes, Clancy, darling, you can call your Mom-Williams every Sunday between 2:00 and 3:00 PM. If you have a school project, or something else pops up on a Sunday, just SMS me the new time?"

Andrea farewelled Clancy, "Goodbye, and I hope you and Jeremy have a wonderful spring break vacation in New England."

Clancy was walking on air after her beautiful and loving conversation with Mom-Williams, and could hardly wait to tell Jeremy.

RALEIGH HAS A RORY PROBLEM:

Once Clancy and Jeremy became a couple, Rory began pressuring Raleigh into some type of committed relationship. It was a very tenuous situation for Raleigh, with Jeremy and Rory being best friends. For this reason, Raleigh could not comfortably talk with Clancy about why she was not interested in getting serious with anyone right now.

Raleigh changed the subject whenever Rory spoke of their dating or becoming a couple, like Jeremy and Clancy. He was a nice guy, but Raleigh was not ready to get serious with Rory. She was only nineteen and wanted to have some fun in her life without feeling pressured, answering to a boyfriend.

Raleigh needed to talk with someone about the Rory issue, thinking next week might be a good time. Clancy and Jeremy would spend the GU spring break in New England and be gone for ten days. Raleigh often stayed at Clancy's on special weekends when their group scheduled social events, such as dinner or dancing. Also, she always stayed there when Clancy was away for any reason.

Raleigh and Jeanette were close teammates on the GU 4 X 400m relay team. They met in a bio-physics lecture three weeks into their fresher year, becoming casual friends. Jeanette occasionally socialized with Raleigh's friends and had overnighted at Clancy's a couple of times since they all became track teammates. During the final track practice before spring break, Raleigh thought maybe she should approach Jeanette about having a glass of wine together during the school break.

Jeanette was also an academic scholarship student and a relatively poor southern girl like Raleigh. So most likely, she would remain on campus during spring break. Raleigh caught up with Jeanette in the shower after finishing their final formal track practice for the next nine days.

"Hi, Jeanie, what are your plans for the break? Are you heading home to Mobile?" asked Raleigh.

Jeanette replied, "Nah, I had tentative plans with friends, but they fell through. What about you, Ral?"

"Money is tight as usual, so I am hanging out here at GU. Clancy and Jeremy are heading up to New England for a ten-day getaway, and I am bunking at her place while they are away," Raleigh answered. "Hey, why don't you and I hang out together for a few days of the break since it's only me at Clancy's? I would like to speak with you about something personal, and this could be a good time for us to catch up on life in general."

Jeanette, "Sounds good to me; I will grab a few casual clothes and see you in a few. Should I bring a nice dress for going out to the Jazz Club or somewhere?"

"Bring one or two cool dress outfits just in case we hit somewhere nice. But I do not want to go to the Jazz Club and will explain later," Raleigh added.

Two hours later, Raleigh and Jeanette sat relaxed at Clancy's place with a nice glass of wine. They were sharing the guest room as normal when Jeanette stayed over. Raleigh always respected Clancy's privacy by not using her MBR when she stayed over if Clancy was away.

Jeanette thanked Raleigh for inviting her over since she would have most likely been bored to death during spring break. She said, "We quickly became friends in class and then on the track 4 X 400m relay team, but you and I never clicked the way I had hoped."

Raleigh answered, "I also felt we would become very close friends. But my college life was filled with many activities such as track, studies, and socializing with the Jazz Club crowd. Once Clancy got serious with Jeremy, I realized that much of my free time had been with her friends. I promise you to truly value our friendship and always make time for us in the future."

"I'd like that, Raleigh," said Jeanette, "since we are from similar Gulf Coastal cities and have many of the same interests. I like running the 4 X 400m, but I only tried out for the track team because you asked me! From day one, I have always been so relaxed with you on the few occasions we hung out alone."

Jeanette added, "I understand you spending time with Clancy. She is a wonderful person and has helped me improve my time in the 4 X 400m closing leg. But I also wanted to be your good friend since we are both freshers."

Raleigh, "I know where you are coming from, so please forgive me, Jeanie, for not spending more quality time with you. I did not realize how much time I spent with the Jazz Club group until Jeremy and Clancy started seriously dating. Once they became a real couple, my life changed dramatically.

"I began to be pressured by Rory to commit to a relationship with him. He is a cute guy and a nice person, but I do not have any special feelings for him. He even hinted that we should go with Jeremy and Clancy on vacation to New England. I know 100% that Clancy was unaware of this idea because all she has recently talked about was having Jeremy totally in her clutches for Ten Whole Days."

"Have you talked with Clancy about this situation?" asked Jeanette.

Raleigh, "No, between classes, track practice/meets, and her time with Jeremy, we have not had much private time. One of the main reasons I invited you over was to ask for your insight on the Rory situation. But I feel the same as you about our friendship being seemingly nipped in the bud.

Raleigh continued, "Now is the perfect time for making changes in my life. Clancy needs space to grow her love life with Jeremy, but I will still be her best friend.

"I hope you will stay for most of the spring break, and we hang out here. Maybe we can have a nice dinner out one evening or even go hog-wild partying somewhere one night. I want us to devote the entire spring break to solidifying our new and improved friendship!" finished Raleigh as she tightly hugged Jeanette.

"Let's do it exactly like you said!" squealed Jeanette, returning Raleigh's hug. "Then you will not have to worry about constantly being hit on by Rory. Hold on a minute, Ral! I have a crazy wild idea! Are you feeling downright adventurous for spring break?"

"What's on your twisted mind, Jeanie-babe?" countered Raleigh.

Jeanette giggled cutely, "I heard there is a cool new gay bar fairly close to here, and I wanted to sneak a quick peek inside. They're supposed to have great dance music, so maybe you and I could check it out tonight. If it gets too crazy inside, we can just pretend we're girlfriends and then quickly hightail it out of there."

"Do you know if it's mixed gay or just lesbian?" asked Raleigh. "What the hell? Let's go check it out. I am so tired of doing the same old thing all the time. But a few absolute rules are that we do not separate even for the toilet. We also do not accept any kind of drinks from anyone and only drink soft drinks opened by us at the bar."

Jeanette giggled even louder, "We are crazy, Raleigh, two little virgin girls going to a gay bar, but I am up for it.

"One of our teammates mentioned it to me as a safe, clean, and nice joint. I am pretty sure Rhonda is gay but did not feel like she was hitting on me that day. Let's call her now and see what she says."

Jeanette talked to their teammate Rhonda, who knew one of the owners. Jeanette finished talking with Rhonda, learning the owner's name was Melody Reins and she was a lovely lady. Jeanette told Raleigh that they should dress nicely and walk right up to the bouncer, saying we're Melody's special guests.

Both girls downed a few glasses of liquid courage before dressing and leaving home. Their Uber had just dropped them off at the lounge named Her Place, which looked very attractive from the street. Both girls were in Peach mini-dress ensembles and black silk thigh-highs. These were one of the sexy outfits that Bertha had designed for them to wear for cool social events such as The Sunday Jazz Hour. Neither girl was exceptionally tall, but their Coal Black 3" Heeled Jimmy Choos had them standing nearly 5'11".

Jeanette shyly, "If we go through the door Ral, promise me that we will stay at least an hour, so we get the feel of what it is like hanging out in a nice lesbian bar."

"I promise, Jeanie since Ronda is a GU track team member. She knows we have to be in tip-top shape for the Conference Title Championship meet in three weeks, so she would want us safe," giggled Ral.

Security waved the girls in and they strolled through the entry and over to what served as the reception desk. "We are Jeanette and Raleigh from GU and special guests of Melody."

"Wait here, and I will get her for you," replied the hostess.

A beautiful, tall, regal lady walked over to them, smiling widely. "You are Jeanette and Raleigh, Rhonda's friends?"

Raleigh, "We are her teammates at GU, hoping to take the Big East Conference Women's Track and Field Championship next month."

Melody replied, "That's great." She led them to a lovely table sporting a reserved sign on it. "No one should bother you since most of our guests are laid back. But we do occasionally get a rowdy hard-core lesbian guest, the same as in any other bar and lounge. We have an excellent non-alcoholic red wine, with you both being just nineteen. It looks more sophisticated with you holding a glass of wine versus a PepsiMax or water.

"Relax, dance, and have fun. Don't stare at anyone too long, or they may think you are inviting them over. I will check every so often to ensure you ladies are enjoying the evening. We have an Uber that only serves us on weekends when you are ready to leave, and I will arrange for Tina to take you home."

Jeanette's excited, "Thanks so much for your kindness, Melody. We plan to enjoy our night out at Her Place!"

Raleigh, "Wow, Melody is really beautiful, and this place seems so laid back. I am glad our dresses have zippered side pockets for IDs and money, so we need not worry about purses while dancing. Bertha thinks of everything when making nice custom dresses. Are you ready to dance the night away, Jeanie-babe?"

Jeanette and Raleigh were laughing, high-fiving, and having a grand old time together. The dance music was great, and both girls were happily shaking their booties, often displaying the patterned bands of their thigh highs. Then an unexpected slow ballad came on.

Raleigh held out her arms, "Come to me, babe!" and Jeannette moseyed closely into Raleigh. They danced an entire six-song slow set, with Jeanette going boobs to boobs with Raleigh. They were having a straight-out ball on the dance floor without a care in the world.

After the slow-drag set finished, they returned to their table, laughing like crazy while sexily shaking their booties. As they relaxed with a glass of wine, a masculine-looking lady walked up to their table, saying, "Come on, girlie, and dance one of the slow ones with me?"

Jeanette moved right into Raleigh's lap and softly kissed her. Then she smiled brightly, "My girlfriend is jealous and will soundly spank me if I dance with anyone but her. Oh, Well, It's A Good Life For Me!"

Raleigh deftly pulled Jeanette fully into her boobs for a soft kiss. She then delivered a firm slap to Jeanette's cute booty. Raleigh winked at the masculine lady, "She's all mine and only mine forever!"

Jeanette looked doe-eyed at Raleigh, pouting, "Babe, that stung, and I did not do anything wrong. You know that my love is solely for Ral's sweet pleasure."

Raleigh whispered in Jeanette's ear, "You must stay in my lap for a few minutes, so our act looks real, then no one else will bother us." Raleigh softly massaged Jeanette's sore booty, "You know, Jeanie-babe, I am starting to flat-out like this place, so let's stay on partying for three or four hours."

Jeanette snuggled in tight to Raleigh, "How long do you plan on holding my body this way, Ral-babe? Are you certain this is for protecting me from the bad old lady, or do you have something devious on your sick mind?" squeaked Jeanette.

"What are you accusing me of, bad girl Jeanie, since coming here was your idea? Maybe my little Jeanie needs a few more spanks," Raleigh smirked knowingly as she gently double-tapped Jeanette's cute booty.

Both girls enjoyed their renewed friendship and stayed at Her Place dancing until nearly closing time. Jeanette even enticed Melody to boogie with them for a few songs, claiming Raleigh would spank her sore bottom again if Melody refused.

Melody admired the girls for being so outgoing. She had expected them to be entirely different, being virgins and all that. Jeanette and Raleigh assured Melody they would return real soon. Maybe the three of them could have dinner together sometime.

The two girls were safely back at Clancy's apartment, snuggled up close on the sofa, sipping wine. They were rehashing their enjoyable time tonight and intended to accept Melody's invite to revisit Her Place soon.

Raleigh pulled Jeanette in closer, "We must never let our friendship drift off kilter again, especially with Clancy now deeply committed to Jeremy. I am free as a bird and not yet ready to be tied down, but I think it may be fun tying my bad girl Jeanie down to the bed and tickling you for hours."

Jeanette, "Ral, I am so happy you invited me over to celebrate spring break together. I feel we are solidly on the same page for the first time since we first met in the bio-physics lecture hall. I could have stayed dancing and sitting in your arms forever tonight because we had so much fun! Melody was just so gracious to us, and her charm kind of reminds me of Bertha."

Raleigh grabbed Jeanette's hand, "Come on, bad girl Jeanie, let's freshen up and hit the sack as this has been a long day for us. You called the Lesbian Club adventure, and since we are risqué tonight, I call the bedtime dress code a thong!" as Raleigh slipped out of her cocktail dress.

Jeanette finished freshening up and dramatically draped her dress over the bedside loveseat. She crawled sexily into bed and pulled Raleigh in for a quick goodnight smooch. Then Jeanette slowly turned over and backed her cute little tushy up close into Raleigh. Raleigh lovingly wrapped her arms around Jeanette as they drifted off into a cozy slumber.

Raleigh awakened first, feeling Jeanette's warm little booty jammed into her very damp thong. She also was fondling both of Jeanette's perky tits. Shuddering, Raleigh wondered aloud, "Hmmm, where did this lusty feeling come from?"

Sleepily, Jeanette turned over, placing her cute perky tits and nipples nearly in Raleigh's mouth. Now blazing hot and losing all semblance of control, Raleigh took a long lick of Jeanette's right nipple and then wetly sucked her whole tit in. She thought, "Get a grip, girl! You're taking this way too far over the line, releasing the tit."

A confused Raleigh is trying to understand what was going on in her head when Jeanette suddenly latched fully onto her shoulders and laid a tonsil-tickling kiss on Raleigh.

Jeanette suddenly woke up kissing Raleigh and quickly recoiled, "Oh Shit, Raleigh! I must have been dreaming. I'm so sorry, babe."

Raleigh, "Only if you take it back will I forgive you, bad girl Jeanie!"

Jeanette sniffled, "I take it back, Ral. Please forgive me?"

Raleigh sneakily, "All Right, Jeanie!" and then swiftly tossed Jeanette entirely on her back. She grabbed two hands full of Jeanette's boobs and leaned in, pinning Jeanette to the bed while she passionately kissed her.

Jeanette yelled, "Jeez, Ral, I took it back. What are you doing now?"

A flaming hot Raleigh looked hungrily into Jeanette's eyes, "I'm Collecting Interest!" then deeply kissed Jeanette two more times. Raleigh held Jeanette close as she stared hypnotically deep into her eyes, "Please don't be mad with me, bad girl Jeanie. You looked so delicious lying there. I just had to take a bite."

Jeanette looked up cutely at Raleigh, "Are you happy with your bite, Ral?" Before Raleigh could answer, Jeanette grabbed her left boob and shoved it into Raleigh's mouth, "Okay, Ral, that's a left tit bite. Now, you can bank the right tit for more interest later. Let's go shower because we are heading for real trouble if we don't."

Again, Raleigh looked hotly at Jeanette, "You are right, bad girl Jeanie. We shall slow down by cooling off naked in the shower. I realize that I am acting a little crazy this morning. But our time together yesterday afternoon and last night is the best I have felt in so long. Now lying here holding you in my arms is the ultimate joy of our newly formed special friendship!" as she again deeply kissed Jeanette.

Raleigh easily picked Jeanette up and walked into the shower, pinning her against the wall for a wet two-minute kiss. Raleigh then pulled over a soft shower chair, saying, "Sit, bad girl Jeanie, and I will treat you to a lovely shower, shampoo, and massage. Pampering you all day long is my sincere thanks for you still being my friend. I have just one single payment request for your all-day pampering. Can I sweetly hug and kiss you as often as I want today?"