A Quiet Lady's Place 03.1: Clancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Security alerted Raleigh that her guest had arrived, and both girls met Bertha at the door with big warm hugs. She looked hot in a knee-length fitted print dress, exciting both of them. Keeping their arms around Bertha, Raleigh, and Jeanette walked her to the living room sofa and handed her a full glass of a nice Fume Blanc.

Bertha lightly sniffed the air, "Wow, the smells are great! Does Creole style always smell so delicious?"

Raleigh laughed, "Yes, because we use so many various spices, but tonight's dinner is Cajun-Creole style, which Jeanette and I love. I hope you had a late breakfast snack this morning since dinner is not for hours. I am certain you will be happy that we have several bottles of your favorite Fume Blanc chilling in the fridge, so you can drink your lunch today!"

Jeanette added, "You can also sip wine during various stages of our five-hour spa treatment, so no worries there. Bring your wine and come over to the bath entry where Raleigh and I will strip, bathe, and rinse you Japanese style."

Bertha's eyebrows raised, "Strip me?"

Raleigh smoothly answered, "Bertha, you have been so wonderful to us starting three weeks after our arrival on GU's campus. We are saying thank you in the only way possible for us since our families are fairly poor. You do not need to lift a finger for anything during the next 24 hours. We are doing it all for the beautiful person we love and respect so much!"

Jeanette smirked, "You will be mostly naked all afternoon, while Raleigh and I will wear small thongs. Come over here, slowpoke," as she lightly smacks Bertha's firm booty.

The girls completely stripped Bertha while they accidentally copped a few feels. They led a splendidly naked Bertha to the softly covered, padded shower chair. Both girls then quickly removed their tops and shorts, now clothed only in black laced tanga-thongs. Raleigh and Jeanette were gleefully prancing around displaying their taut nubile bodies, which provided Bertha a clear view of nearly everything.

They pre-rinsed Bertha with several buckets of warm scented water, followed by a gentle soft-soap washing with a sexy-fluffy Luft bathing cloth. Of course, Jeanette quite often got a little handsy during Bertha's body washing. The constant rinsing/washing process lasted thirty minutes, and then the girls started washing, rinsing, and conditioning Bertha's hair.

After finishing Bertha's hair, Raleigh called a break, topping off Bertha's half-full wine glass. The girls had completed all of the pre-massage tasks, and hopefully, the fun seduction stuff would soon begin.

They led Bertha to a portable massage table beside the guest room bed. As they led her to the massage table, Raleigh gently squeezed Bertha's buns, "Drink up slow poke so we can start this daring massage."

Bertha realized the girls were being a bit handsy but did not worry since they both acted so cute with her. She continued sipping her wine as everything was made ready to start. While they stood close, quietly talking, Raleigh repeatedly brushed her hand softly across Bertha's nice bubble butt.

At this point, Jeanette lowered the bedroom's lighting, leaving most of the room in shadows. Candles had been carefully and seductively placed close to the massage table so that Bertha's dark silky skin would be uniquely silhouetted in the soft lighting. Jeanette also started playing a light soothing music playlist, Blue-Toothed to the room's small stereo system.

Now, Bertha's Massage Seduction started to move ahead at Flank Speed!

Raleigh happily asked, "How are we doing so far, Bertha? Are you pleased with our thank you spa gift? We just love how wonderfully you have treated us since we arrived at GU last August. So we wanted to make you happy with our unique style. Our GU personal spending budgets are very tight, so bathing, massaging, primping, pampering, and cooking for you is our heartfelt way of saying thanks."

Bertha replied, "I was a bit surprised when you two started to strip me and then stripped down to your little thongs. Those cute little things are so tiny that you may as well be naked like me."

Before Bertha finished, Jeanette quickly said, "Okay," removing and flinging her thong across the room. She looked slyly at Raleigh, who dramatically removed her thong.

"Hey Jeanette, I wasn't done yet. Boy, you two are frisky today. Yes, I surely love being pampered by both of you, so I am ready for my long relaxing massage," Bertha sighed.

Jeanette squealed cutely, "Oh, Bertha, I am so happy you like our Thank You Spa/Dinner Day!" jumping nakedly right into Bertha's arms. They were tit to tit on that hug, and then Raleigh made it a three-naked lady, six-boob hug.

Following the big hug, Jeanette and Raleigh carefully placed Bertha face down on the portable massage table. It was covered with a soothing black silk sheet and a black silk headrest pillar, all designed to super-relax Bertha for the girls' seduction plan.

Jeanette informed Bertha, "First, we cover your eyes with this black mask, which helps you relax while enjoying the nice background music. Then I will start with your feet and Raleigh with your hands. Eventually, we will meet in the middle on your nice firm bottom!" as she cutely smacked Bertha's booty.

Raleigh and Jeanette carefully massaged Bertha's hands, fingers, feet, and toes with a gentle stretching-caressing motion. Jeanette gingerly moved up to Bertha's calves and lower thighs, lightly caressing them with a circular corkscrew motion.

While Jeanette had started to move north towards Bertha's increasingly damp pussy, Raleigh headed due south for Bertha's alluring and tempting D-cup tits. But Raleigh had a dilemma on how she could gain a good handful of those luscious boobs with Bertha lying on her stomach.

Jeanette was now dangerously close to Bertha's dripping pussy. Her fingers were feeling some wetness on Bertha's inner thighs. She could also smell heavy funky fumes rising from Bertha's hotly inflamed pussy.

Raleigh had decided on her best opening to grab Bertha's bodacious tits; she carefully watched Jeanette's progress toward Bertha's dripping pussy. These two girls were brilliant, so something this simple was child's play for Raleigh to resolve.

Raleigh got set, winked, and motioned Jeanette to run her fingers deep into Bertha's pussy, which Jeanette did with a vengeance. Bertha's body instantly flinched at Jeanette's audaciously deep intrusion into her pussy. This motion gave Raleigh a perfect shot at Bertha's big tits, so she quickly reached under Bertha from both sides and roughly grabbed her stiff nipples. Bertha's body lifted sharply upwards, trying to evade Raleigh's pinched nipple attack on her boobs. Bertha's recoil from Raleigh's rough nipple play gave her full entry to grab Bertha's big tits. That same movement from Bertha gave Jeanette the perfect angle for a direct attack on Bertha's G-spot. By this time, Bertha was a limp, writhing sexual mess.

Jeanette screamed, "Yeah, girl, she's ours now, Raleigh. Let's give Bertha a long hard Happy Beginning Orgasm!" They carefully rolled Bertha onto her back. Then each girl sucked a fat nipple deep into their wet mouths, gently biting around the areola. Jeanette eagerly fingered Bertha the whole time, titillating her g-spot as they nibbled on her tits. While Jeanette was deeply finger fucking Bertha, she gently pinched and tapped Bertha's clit.

Bertha's back suddenly arched wildly as she loudly screamed," Oh fuck I am cumming! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What are you two little minxes doing to me?"

Jeanette rushed and shoved her tongue down Bertha's throat while Raleigh whispered slyly in Bertha's ear. "Shush now sweet little sex toy, you are at our mercy for the next four hours! Jeanette and I will so badly tenderize your yummy little pussy until it hurts for you to wear panties."

Raleigh again wickedly pinched Bertha's big-fat nipples! "Do we have your full attention, Miss Bertha? Now settle down a bit, baby, so we can safely move you over to the bed."

Jeanette asked, "Can we move you to the bed now Miss Bertha?"

Bertha gasped heavily for breath, then weakly nodded her head, "Yes, please move me slowly, since I can barely stand!"

The girls carefully lowered Bertha onto the bed, on her back. Raleigh sat at Bertha's head and kissed her sweetly, "Are you ready for more, Miss Bertha?"

Before Bertha could respond, Raleigh suddenly reached out and firmly grabbed both her ankles. She then pulled Bertha's legs back, knees planted into her boobs. This maneuver left Bertha's entire pussy and ass wide open for Jeanette's barrage of pussy eating.

Raleigh looped her left arm around Bertha's legs and held them back against her boobs. This allowed Raleigh's free right-hand complete access to Bertha's stiff, aching nipples, which she fondled, pinched, and twisted with glee.

Before Bertha could react to being obscenely splayed out on the bed, Jeanette nose-dived right back between Bertha's limp wet thighs ruthlessly sucking her pussy.

Bertha loudly screamed as she lost it again, "What the fuck are you two little sex maniacs doing now?"

Bertha was now constantly cumming and screaming as Jeanette licked and sucked her pussy every which way but loose. Raleigh leaned in from the side and lapped Bertha's tits like ice cream cones. She occasionally bit down hard on one of Bertha's nipples, and hissed, "Cum quietly, my lovely sex toy Bertha. You are telling the whole fucking floor that someone has blown your whistle!"

Bertha's screeched once more, "Oh gawd, I am cumming again! Please, girls, can I rest for a while?" as her body fell limp.

Jeanette and Raleigh instantly cuddled up on each side of Bertha and whispered sweet nothings in her ears. They continued to softly mold, rub, and kiss her hefty boobs as Bertha started to calm down from her shallow breathing.

Raleigh sweetly kissed Bertha, "Cool down a bit, sweetie! Jeanie and I love you so much and would never hurt you."

As all three ladies rested for a few minutes, Bertha sweetly kissed Raleigh and Jeanette, "Today is the biggest surprise ever in my life. I never expected you cute virgins to seduce and fuck me like crazy! It's insanely shocking that you two sweet virginal girls just turned my world upside down with multiple fucking orgasms. We must rest for a while before you start again."

Raleigh smiled widely at Bertha, "Let's take a quick shower and rest for thirty minutes. We can cuddle and kiss on the sofa with a glass of wine and refresh our bodies for more super-sex."

An hour later, Bertha, Raleigh, and Jeanette were curled up on the sofa in thongs and shirts. Raleigh summarized the past two days of her and Jeanette's renewed and special friendship. She also mentioned the Rory situation and that he was now almost harassing Raleigh.

Raleigh noted that her life was much clearer now. She always liked Jeanette, and they could now spend quality time together. Raleigh would not feel like she was dissing Clancy since Clancy now spends more of her free time with Jeremy.

Jeanette added, "We are not yet girlfriends but will be faithful to each other with one major exception. You are so beautiful in spirit and heart, but there was no one special in your life. We were drawn to you and possibly a second wonderful exception to our monogamy, which Raleigh will touch on later"

Raleigh took over, "Then our little virginal wicked Jeanette felt we should try seducing you during the massage. She felt a kindred spirit with you, telling me, Bertha is seducible by us, but we need to love her into sex. You are a beautiful woman Bertha, so it did not take long for me to agree with Jeanette's plan. If you warmly accepted our sly advances, one whole day of wild and crazy sex would be the dessert with topping for your dinner.

Jeanette ran her hand under Bertha's loose shirt sexily cupping her tits, "Bertha, once the next 24 hours are completed, the ball is in your court. It's your decision whether we will have many more loving and sexy experiences. I want us three to fuck like bunnies whenever we can be alone in a bedroom for a day."

Raleigh then reached over and fully opened Bertha's shirt, freeing both her juicy big D-cup boobs. She looked at Jeanette's hand already caressing one boob then winked, and each coed swooped in to sweetly suck on a big fat nipple.

Raleigh looked up and concluded, "If you're open to future fun, Bertha, always expect Jeanette and I to save you a place in our bed. In the future, wherever we party together sexually, we will cook you a wonderful dinner and pamper you for the whole day."

Now both girls concentrated on Bertha's nipples. Sucking them deeply into their mouths quickly morphed into Raleigh and Jeanette going south for more of Bertha's pussy. They gently pulled and played with Bertha's thick pussy hair on her landing strip. Within a minute, Raleigh and Jeanette had Bertha lying flat out on the sofas as they played with her now juicy pussy, while heartily sucking her firm tits.

Raleigh stopped the action, "Before our play gets too heavy, Bertha, we have one more point of information for you. Jeanette and I lovingly agree there is one other possible exception to our monogamous sexual play. We think you will like her and plan to ask Melody to join us for dinner tonight if that is okay with you.

"Please know today's twenty-four-hour Sexual Delight Spa Gift is for Bertha and Bertha only. Our guest, Melody, is invited to share dinner tonight so you can meet her. We like her a lot and think she is a good person. But unlike you, whom we have known for nearly nine months, we just met Melody five days ago."

"You have surely piqued my curiosity, so invite Melody for dinner," winked Bertha.

Raleigh laughed, "Okay, and we will not tell you any more about our new friend Melody since we want your honest opinion. We can all eat in long dress shirts that Jeremy keeps here for bartending at the Jazz Club. Jeanette and I will launder them next week before he and Clancy return from spring break."

By this time, Jeanette was red-hot, "Raleigh, you call Melody, then join us in the bedroom. I just love playing with and licking all over Bertha's big succulent tits." Jeanette takes off, racing to the bedroom, dragging a giggling Bertha with her.

Raleigh connected with Melody, who was working tonight as the manager of Her Place, starting at 9:00 PM. She said she would love to join them for dinner at 7:00 PM and insisted on bringing two more bottles of the nice Fume Blanc.

Raleigh joined the other two ladies for a quick bit of sexy tit/pussy play. After playing around for twenty minutes, Jeanette and Raleigh gave Bertha a sexy shower. They followed up by drying her body with fluffy towels. and Jeanette applied a lightly scented creamy moisturizing lotion over Bertha. She was given a long blue dress shirt, plied with a full glass of Fume, and told to relax on the living room sofa.

Jeanette and Raleigh quickly showered, followed by a hasty application of body moisturizing cream. They dashed into the kitchen to complete the final preparation of a few remaining items for their Seafood Cajun-Creole style meal while also sipping chilled Fume.

Melody arrived on time wearing a London Fog-type trench coat that was buttoned up to her neck. She also had a small carry-all that contained her work clothes as Manager of the Her Place Lounge.

Once safely inside the apartment, Melody dropped the trench coat and stood, sexily displaying her exquisite body covered by a long shirt. She was also wearing Black Silk Patterned Thigh Highs and 3" Coal Black heels.

Raleigh gave Melody a nice welcome kiss, "Melody, meet Bertha Rae Robertson, who made the beautiful dresses we wore to Her Place on Friday night. Bertha, this is our new friend, Melody Reins, co-owner of the lesbian nightclub Her Place."

Having been completely ignored by Raleigh, Jeanette pouted cutely and stomped her foot!

Raleigh snickered, "Jeanie, you are such a bad girl!" She sat on the sofa and pulled Jeanette over her lap. Raleigh lifted her long shirt exposing Jeanette's cute naked bottom. "Bad Girl Jeanie!" Spank! Spank! Spank! "Now go give Melody a sweet I love you kiss and apologize for being a bad girl."

Melody and Bertha were stunned and speechless by Raleigh's playful dominance over Jeanette. Especially when Raleigh boldly metered out three solid bare booty spanks to Jeanette in front of them. These two cutesy virgins had come a long way baby in the past five days.

Jeanette goes over, sits in Melody's lap, and gives her a nice deep kiss. With a quick wink, "I apologize for being such a bad girl, needing Raleigh to give me a good spanking." She kissed Melody again before sliding over onto Bertha's lap and kissing her deeply.

Raleigh comes over and lifts Jeanette's shirt, "You are now my good girl Jeanie," gently rubbing Jeanette's sore naked bottom. I love you so much and will never harm or hurt you in our sex games!"

The two new lovers giggled hysterically at the shell-shocked expressions on Melody and Bertha's faces.

Jeanette declared, "You two are old fuddy-duddies for not realizing we are playing you. But I must confess that Raleigh soundly spanked my booty when we were wildly fucking doggie style!"

Dinner was awesome as neither Bertha nor Melody had ever eaten this type Cajun-Creole broiled seafood. Raleigh sat beside Bertha and occasionally fed her morsels while she also played with her inner thighs. Jeanette sat beside Melody playing the same inner thigh games. The two young girls were having a grand time, especially with Melody's and Bertha's continued praise of their fantastic seafood meal.

The four ladies were settled from the initial excitement of Jeanette's spanking and enjoying their great Cajun-Creole dinner. As they talked about life in general, it became quite apparent that Melody and Bertha got on well. Jeanette revealed to Melody many of her and Raleigh's private discussions from the past five days.

Melody suggested the girls do their daily distance running at one of the practice tracks near her home. There were also several nice and safe parks in her area where many people jog daily for hours. Once finished running, the girls could stop at Melody's home for a quick shower and change.

Bertha committed to helping them find a nice apartment with reasonable rent for the next school year. Jeanette and Raleigh were allowed to use the lodging component of their scholarships to live in one of the dorms or a private apartment.

Raleigh was firm, "For the next three weeks, Jeanette and I must focus 100% on the Big East Track and Field Championships and our spring semester final exams. Clancy, Jeanette, and I maintain A averages with 4.00 GPAs, but we still want to perform exceptionally well on our final exams."

Jeanette agreed, "Raleigh and I will accept Melody's offer for distance running practice near her home until the Conference Championships are finished. Jeanette profusely thanked Bertha and Melody for being concerned about her and Raleigh's well-being.

Raleigh spoke up, "Let's change the subject to sex. Melody looks happy now that my bad girl Jeanie is softly caressing her tits through her opened shirt. Melody and Bertha seem to like each other as well as our sexual shenanigans. So you two wonderful ladies could also become close friends, being of similar ages and personalities.

"We love being around you as role models, not just for sex. You are both lovely ladies, which had Jeanette musing about why you had not yet been scooped up. So I spanked bad girl Jeanie saying mind your Ps & Qs, sweetie," laughed Raleigh.

She continued, "If agreeable, Jeanette and I will entertain both of you for a long 5-Day weekend sometime soon. We need to iron out the specifics later, but it will be after the Big East Track Championships and GU's final exams. The two of us will spend five days pampering our two favorite ladies. We will bathe and massage you, do your hair, and give you both mani/pedicures. Finally, we will prepare all meals eaten at Melody's home and, of course, enjoy Nonstop Sex!"