A Quiet Lady's Place 03.1: Clancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanette looked longingly at nearly naked Raleigh and quickly pulled Raleigh onto her lap. She laid a brazenly deep wet kiss on Raleigh, "Your payment request method is approved and confirmed. Please enter your pin?"

Raleigh's eyes widened excitedly, so she hastily ran two long fingers against Jeanette's thong-covered wet pussy. "My two-digit pin is entered, bad girl Jeanie!"

Spooked, Jeanette opened her mouth to speak, so Raleigh kissed her hard, running her tongue deep into Jeanette's throat.

Breaking the kiss, Raleigh said, "Shush babe, we are here all day and night; so before saying no to me, you best remember I already owe you one spanking. I plan several quickie wine breaks throughout your pampering, so I may tan your cute little booty when we are on a wine break. You are all mine now, so I am keeping bad girl Jeanie wet and naked for my pleasure."

Raleigh finished with, "We have plenty of snacks in the apartment for the day, but I will order us a tasty dinner to eat at 7:00 PM. If desired, you may put on a little T-shirt while we dine. Are you pleased with my action plan for today, bad girl Jeanie, to keep you naked, horny, and happy?"

Jeanette sexily moaned, "Are you serious about this, Ral, since there is no uncrossing a crossed RED Line!"

She quickly added, "I love your plan to lock out the world, Ral, and hold me in seclusion for 24 hours." Jeanette then handed Raleigh her soaked black thong and pulled her in for another long-wet smooch. She placed Raleigh's right hand fully on her nakedly wet crotch, "This Is Raleigh's Pussy For Ten Whole Days!"

Grinning slyly, Raleigh removed her wringing wet thong and handed it to Jeanette. "We have now exchanged thongs, and you belong wholly to me for the next ten days, Jeanie-babe, and who knows, maybe even for the next ten years!"

***

Thus began Jeanette's first and longest day of sexual teasing and bliss. Raleigh started by splashing her with warm, clear water from a beautifully flowered ceramic water pail. She then added more and more of a highly fragrant silky liquid soap to each pail of water softly soaping Jeanette.

Next, Raleigh used a soft fluffy cloth to gently wash Jeanette's body for thirty minutes before repeating the splash rinsing cycle. Raleigh followed the same sequence of scented splashing for shampooing and conditioning Jeanette's hair.

Over and over during the nearly two hours that Raleigh pampered Jeanette, she blew in her ear whispering, "I so love pampering you, Jeanie-babe, and we are just getting started for the day." She gently twisted and flicked Jeanette's rock-hard nipples while softly sighing, "I Want You So Bad, Jeanie-babe!"

Raleigh moved Jeanette from the shower to a loveseat in the sitting area of the guest bedroom and gently blow-dried her hair. She then declared their first wine break before moving Jeanette to the bed for her massage.

Both girls remained stark naked while they relaxed on the guestroom loveseat. Raleigh poured them a large glass of cabernet to share. She then climbed onto Jeanette's lap as they sipped the delightful wine and shared several deep kisses.

Raleigh had quickly covered the guestroom bed with a nice black silk sheet during an earlier break. Since the wine break was finished, Raleigh placed Jeanette face down on the bed. As Raleigh started the massage, Jeanette rested her head on a small silky-soft, and fragrant pillow.

Raleigh massaged Jeanette from head to toe, touching the sweet places between her crevices. At first, the massage was so soothing and relaxing that Jeanette started nodding off. But she began heating up as Raleigh moved from Jeanette's shoulders down her back and landed on her glutes.

Raleigh lightly scratched and pinched Jeanette's inner thighs, causing them to spread. Her fingers climbed up Jeanette's splayed thighs onto her soft, wet vaginal lips. She gently squeezed the fat lips and then raked her long fingers right down the middle of Jeanette's now foamy pussy.

A drowsy Jeanette shivered in response to Raleigh's increasingly wicked pussy play, "Wow, this is certainly a new massage technique, don't ya think?"

Raleigh giggled, "Shush, babe, haven't you heard of a massage's Happy Ending? I will give you happy beginnings, middles, and endings if you let me!" She then moved to Jeanette's face, rubbing her two long, wet fingers lightly across Jeanette's lips, so she tasted her creamy juices.

"Someone's little kitty-kat is sopping wet," Raleigh returns to massaging Jeanette's glutes, digging firmly into the crack of her moist crevice. She softly bites Jeanette's earlobe, "May I give my bad girl Jeanie a full day of Happy Endings?

"I want us to play all kinds of sex games, but it is also a bit scary since we just agreed to be special friends yesterday. Less than 24 hours later, we have moved quickly from special friends to full sex," gasped Jeanette. "I don't want to risk losing you because we moved too fast onto real lesbian stuff."

Raleigh's answered, "What we have shared since yesterday afternoon is beyond sex, Jeanette darling. I think we both now fully realize the depth of our caring for each other. It's only been one day, sweetie, but my single-word version of our new life, in a nutshell, is Love."

Raleigh then ran her two middle fingers deeply up Jeanette's drenched pussy, quickly hitting her G-spot. She gently scratched the small sensitive area, which caused Jeanette to hotly scream, "What the fuck, Raleigh? That feels so incredible! Go on and fuck me silly because I completely agree that our feelings have reached a new level without limits! I have never felt so into anyone in my entire life, and you best not play games with my heart, Ral."

Raleigh slowly licked up Jeanette's spine, two long fingers still deeply buried in her pussy. Turning Jeanette's head a little, Raleigh kissed her, "You gifted me your pussy for ten days, but I intend to keep it for a lifetime, my bad girl Jeanie."

Raleigh added, "I will fuck you so long and hard all day, bad girl Jeanie. I will rock your boat with wild sex strokes until you beg me for an orgasm pause. But as it's often said, there is no rest for the cum-weary!"

Jeanette's full body massage was now history as Raleigh suddenly pulled her to doggy and licked her creamy pussy from end to end. On the downward swipe, she latched on to Jeanette's sensitive clit, fiercely sucking it like her favorite fruit-flavored Popsicle.

Jeanette suddenly orgasmed and gasped, "Well, fuck me stoopid, Ral, this is my first real cum ever, and I love it, babe! More More More."

Not stopping after Jeanette's first orgasm Raleigh flipped her over on her back. Then she dove right back into Jeanette's cream-flooded pussy sucking with a vengeance. After Jeanette loudly orgasmed again, Raleigh moved her bleary-eyed face up to Jeanette's perky B-cup tits and furiously licked them.

Over the next hour, Raleigh kissed every single inch of Jeanette's body. She loved swirling her tongue through the abundant pussy juices that streamed down Jeanette's limp, creamy, wet inner thighs. When she reached Jeanette's knees, Raleigh did an abrupt U-turn on a dime and raced back up to drink more of Jeanette's frothing pussy cream.

Jeanette finally crashed massively, "Ral darling, please let me rest a few minutes with a glass of wine, and then you can fuck me until I drop. I love your wicked massage so far and all of our joyful time together since yesterday afternoon! I now truly realize how lonely I was to not have you in my life for nearly seven months!"

Raleigh, "Okay, babe, you stay here resting for a moment while I pour us a large cabernet," as she walked to the kitchen. Raleigh poured their red wine, then sauntered back to smooch and cuddle with Jeanette as they rested from hours of wild and crazy sex play.

Raleigh gently pulled Jeanette into her lap and deeply kissed her. She then moved further down to play with Jeanette's perky tits. While she gently sucked the stiff nipples, "Me massaging you jumped right off the rails when I first glimpsed your juicy pussy lips winking at me while I molded your lovely bottom."

Raleigh's mind drifts, "Let's sit here kissing, cuddling, and fondling each other for a while. Afterward, we will shower, then dress in t-shirts and thongs. We should seriously discuss 'What's Next For Us' before getting too tipsy or crazy for more sex. I suggest we delay ordering the big dinner until Sunday night since we may have something special to celebrate."

Jeanette cleared her throat, "Ummmm, Ral, are you hinting that the two of us will often have sex as best friends?"

Raleigh, "I will answer your question honestly in a moment, but let's plan tonight's activities first. I suggest we smooch for a while after freshening up. Honestly, Jeanie-babe, I want us to smooch or make love nonstop all night long. We can take a break and eat a light meal, such as a ham and cheese omelet, pastry, a chef's salad, or something similar. We have eggs, cold cuts, bread, and many vegetables in the fridge, so there is sufficient food to replenish our burned-out sexual energy."

Raleigh answered Jeanette's earlier question, "I am saying that I want to fuck your brains out every time we are alone in private! I want us to start RIGHT NOW as friends with benefits, promising to do everything sexually in our lives as devoted lovers.

"I think we make an incredible couple by virtually every measure. We clicked after only being together for one day, including our visit to Her Place. We quickly realized that we had allowed our friendship to drift about aimlessly for months. But we are now happily here with each other, as we richly deserve! Our next step is for the two of us to make an unbreakable pledge to move forward in our lives as one."

Raleigh took Jeanette's hand and placed it squarely on her damp pussy. Raleigh then placed her hand squarely on Jeanette's wet pussy. She said, "Your pussy is my pussy, and my pussy is your pussy as we work through our emerging love together.

"As of this moment, these two pussies are attached by a strong and exciting love bond. So they will only travel as twins, while learning who we are, with no outside influence. What are your thoughts on my suggestion, bad girl Jeanie?"

Jeanette, nearly in tears, "I love your plan and am so happy we are now together. I have always felt a small void in my life since we met in the bio-physics lecture. Maybe my conscious was quietly telling me, 'Jeanette, you need Raleigh in your arms.'"

She drags Raleigh back to bed. "Let's snuggle some more, then shower and have a snack. After eating something light, it's back to bed so we can seal our deal with two nineteen-year-old red hot pussies playing sex tag all night long!"

"Hey, wait a sec!" Jeanette snickered. "You said our two pussies are uniquely bound for now and must travel together as one while we define and fine-tune our love. I have a terrifically wicked idea for Tuesday or Wednesday and will tell you later tonight."

***

Meanwhile, Clancy and Jeremy arrived at the beautiful Attitash Mountain Resort in Bartlett, NH, after driving for nearly eleven hours. They checked in at the front desk and were taken to their suite. Once behind closed doors, Jeremy gave Clancy a big hug, kiss, and a nice booty rub. He loved playing with Clancy's booty, which was firmed up by her seemingly endless hours and hours of running.

The lovers had talked incessantly on the drive up, mostly about their many GU activities. Jeremy's football season was over, but it would soon be time for the three-a-day spring drills. Clancy's track team had indoor and outdoor meets, so their season was longer. She was also extremely excited about the Big East Conference Women's Track and Field Championships just three weeks away.

The game plan was to take it easy tonight, following the long drive up from DC. Clancy had packed a lovely picnic basket of cold cuts, a tuna salad, pastry, and soft drinks. Bringing their picnic basket saved time since they stopped for quick lunch at a nice scenic pullout. Jeremy and Clancy rested there for nearly forty-five minutes enjoying the panoramic view while eating their tasty lunch.

They relaxed in their suite after Clancy had allowed Jeremy to have his prerequisite time fondling her firm booty. It was just the right moment to share a nice glass of Cabernet. After enjoying the wine, they would rest for an hour before getting refreshed for dinner at 8:00 PM.

Clancy had quickly sent Raleigh an SMS shortly after checking in, telling her that she and Jeremy had arrived safely at the resort. Tonight would be low-key, so Clancy ordered them an excellent room service meal, dining on their enclosed patio. Unsurprisingly, late evening and night were still quite chilly in northern New England.

Clancy rang for a room service pickup after finishing their dinner. She then dragged an unresisting Jeremy to their beautiful suite's couch for some intense smooching. Relaxing after several long kisses, Clancy said, "I hope you are okay with our spring break, darling. You worry a lot about my spending money on us, but I absolutely adore and worship our quiet times together. The next ten days will be so special, being our first time alone on such a long holiday.

"You are my first-ever boyfriend, and I want us to occasionally have nice vacations. We seldom have our own time between track, football, work, and studies. I studied hard from primary school through my first year at the U of Paris, maintaining a 4.00 GPA the entire time. So, I saved my parents almost $500,000 by receiving a full-ride academic scholarship at GU. You and I will sometimes enjoy the fruits of my labor by occasionally spending some of their saved GU tuition money on nice vacations."

The Saturday schedule was to get up early morning and eat the breakfast buffet, included in the daily rate. After finishing breakfast, Clancy wanted to walk around taking many photos. She had promised to send Raleigh some nice resort pictures, which Clancy planned to email during lunch.

The resort was gorgeous with an accommodating staff, so Clancy and Jeremy would hopefully have a great ten-day spring break in New England.

A delightfully happy Clancy climbed fully onto Jeremy's lap, giving him a deep soul kiss. She followed up with a line of light kisses on Jeremy's eyes, ears, neck, and lips, and so the first of ten wonderful nights of true love began.

JEANETTE'S WICKED PLAN:

Raleigh's first semester at GU was going well and was mostly spent with Clancy and her friends. So Raleigh and Jeanette became casual friends, but becoming very close friends stayed on the back burner during those nearly seven months. A major issue leading to their lack of closeness was Jeanette's personality. She was mainly low-key, being quite studious. At times she seemed almost introverted, so Jeanette never really pushed Raleigh to spend more personal time together.

Now that Jeanette was staying with Raleigh at Clancy's apartment for the next ten days, a new persona evolved. Jeanette suggested they check out 'Her Place', a lesbian nightclub that she and Raleigh loved. They were guests of Melody, the nightclub owner, who was extremely kind to Raleigh and Jeanette. Hence, their very first evening at a girl-girl dance lounge and the bar was amazing.

In 24 hours, the casual friendship evolved into a semi-monogamous Friends With Benefits relationship. Jeanette's personality and sexual leaning did a full 360-turn in one day. She went from being a quiet and studious nineteen-year-old coed to now being a kinky little cutie pie.

Jeanette suggested she and Raleigh give Bertha a Spa Day thank-you gift morphing into a seduction. Raleigh knew Bertha since starting GU eight months ago. Jeanette met Bertha nearly three weeks later at the Jazz Club. Bertha was a forty-year-old stacked Black Lady who often volunteered for projects helping to feed the hungry. She hit the gym 4 to 5 times a week, was firm all over with natural D-Cup tits, and sported a phat booty to die for.

Bertha was also a fantastic seamstress who made several cocktail dress ensembles for Clancy, Raleigh, and Jeanette. Bertha designed these beautiful outfits from clothes donated to the Second Time Around Shop. She only charged the girls a fair price for the donated clothes and provided her expert design/sewing work free of charge. Raleigh and Jeanette undeniably loved Bertha's friendship and generosity since they were fairly poor scholarship girls.

It was now early evening with both girls completely exhausted from hours and hours of blowout sex. Raleigh's first barrage of kisses on Jeanette's perky boobs started at 8:00 AM. The two nearly burned-out sex maniacs were relaxed with nice glasses of cabernet. They took an early midday wine break, enjoyed a tasty lunch, and quickly returned to sex play. Dinner plans were in flux. But it appeared Jeanette had a different kind of eating on her mind.

Kinky Lil Jeanie insisted, "It's a great idea, Ral! Bertha has done so much nice stuff for us in-need students without accepting any payment. So, next Tuesday or Wednesday, we will give Bertha a 24-Hour Thank You Spa and Dining Pass day at Clancy's Emporium. We can design a colorful invite on the computer, print a copy, and give it to her on Monday."

Raleigh was hesitant, "You have changed in the past twenty-four hours, my crazy bad girl Jeanie, and I love it. But I am afraid of upsetting Bertha with your sexy plan to massage up her inner thighs directly into paradise."

Jeanette winked and giggled, "Oops, works just fine!"

She continued, "If Bertha seems miffed in any way by my first slip into paradise, the seduction game is over, but we continue with the 24-Hour pampering package."

Raleigh, "Okay, I'm cool with that plan. We promised to do everything as one, and I am so delighted with my new devilish bad girl Jeanie every hour. Bertha does have a super hot booty and bodacious boobs, which I would love to get my hands on. We go from noon Tuesday to noon Wednesday, starting with some nice wine on her empty stomach."

Jeanette's ecstatic, "We follow the same game plan you used on me yesterday. But now, there will be four hands all over Bertha's big boobs, lean, mean thighs, and phat booty. We are surely going to rock Bertha's world for a day."

Raleigh smirked, "Jeanie, you are truly becoming a wild and crazy girl. Don't rush our playbook, or we could blow it. Take your time on Bertha's calves and thighs. Look closely for gleaming wetness coating her inner thighs before going for paradise. I will look downward, trying to glimpse if her nipples are stiff, and will alert you to go for it with a wink."

The two girls' plan for surprising Bertha with dinner and a spa day leaped forward when they told Clancy. Raleigh had phoned Clancy, explaining 75% of their plan to thank and honor Bertha for being so nice to them. Raleigh's reason for the call was to ask Clancy's permission to use her bedroom on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Clancy was so excited about their idea that she purchased all of the fresh seafood, which was mainly shellfish and quite expensive. Clancy placed an online order, having the seafood delivered to her apartment at 8:00 AM Tuesday. She asked Raleigh to take some lovely photos of their celebration and email them to her at midday Wednesday.

Raleigh had done most of the food preparation since her Cajun-Creole recipes were not identical to Jeanette's Mobile cooking style. Jeanette handled getting the shower and massage table set up in the guest bedroom. Jeanette also nicely decorated Clancy's bedroom with flowers, candles, and silk sheets. She was smiling the whole time, thinking if she and Raleigh were lucky, all three ladies would be sexing it up together in Clancy's big bed tonight.