A Quiet Lady's Place 03.1: Clancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clancy grabbed a new bottle of Cabernet, "Okay, ladies, let's get tipsy tonight celebrating our unbreakable bond of friendship!"

Clancy, Raleigh, and Jeanette enjoyed a wonderful girls' night gossiping and drinking lots of wine. They all had a bit of a hangover the next day. Still, it was worth the headache for the previous evening's joy of reconfirming their strong loyalty to each other and friendship.

***

Raleigh and Jeanette were finalizing plans for their spending five days with Bertha and Melody at her large home. But the timing would not work since their college schedules continued to be quite heavy as they were studying for finals. Jeanette phoned Melody explaining their many scheduling conflicts and suggested they push back their special five-day sex party until GU's summer break.

"We want the five days with our Goddesses Melody and Bertha to be perfect. We will need to resolve a few school-related items first," a disappointed Jeanette explained.

Melody fully agreed, "I also have a few unexpected issues, so delaying our special plans would benefit me. I want to talk with Bertha about something and will then update you and Raleigh. Is that okay with you, Jeanette?"

Jeanette sighed, "We would love to join you and Bertha, but you two are so hot that we would try seducing you, then nothing would be resolved. What are your thoughts on where to have this private discussion with Bertha?"

"I was thinking about our meeting at the Her Place lounge at about 4:00 PM, an hour before the club opens for happy hour," answered Melody. "Our lounge is centrally located between both Bertha's and my home. We could order an early takeout dinner and talk in the club's relaxed atmosphere."

Jeanette squawked, "Hold on, Melody! If you and Bertha can meet at the club in two weeks on a Wednesday at 3:00 or 4:00 PM, Raleigh and I will bring an early dinner for our beautiful Goddesses!

"Our semester activities, including finals, will be completed, and GU officially is on summer break. Raleigh and I are staying in Clancy's apartment for seven weeks until the fall term starts. She and Jeremy are now at Virginia Beach for three days, and then she flies directly home to Paris for the full summer break."

Melody was hesitant, "Are you certain, Jeanette, because I do not want to impose on you and Raleigh at this critical time in your studies?"

Jeanette, "No way you and Bertha are eating plain old takeout dinner. I know how much Raleigh loves you two, and she would spank me good for not offering to serve your dinner. Please confirm the time with Bertha and SMS me GO/NO GO. If it is a go, will beef be okay as the main course?

"There is a place Raleigh and I can work with to pre-start some delicious items, including a superb Porterhouse Steak. Raleigh and I will finish the seasoning and other tasty bits at Clancy's. We will then Uber over to the club and serve you two at our special table."

Jeanette finished, "I know that your wanting to talk privately with Bertha must be important. Raleigh and I promise to be good girls and not make any trouble by grabbing your lovely booties."

Melody confirmed the date, time, and beef menu with Jeanette. "I will send our Her Place Club Uber to collect you at 3:00 PM. Tina, the usual driver, knows where Clancy's place is."

Finally, Jeanette asked, "Melody, please don't tell Bertha we are bringing an early dinner for you two because we want to surprise her."

***

Two weeks later, Melody and Bertha were relaxing and sipping a glass of wine at Her Place late afternoon Wednesday.

Melody started talking, "This is a personal request Bertha, so you have no obligation to humor me."

Bertha nodded her head, "Go on, Melody, this sounds intriguing!"

"Raleigh and Jeanette's first visit to my club had been set up by Rhonda from the GU Track Team. She described Raleigh and Jeanette as these two virginal friends who wanted to walk on the wild side for a few hours. Rhonda quietly dates a key customer and silent business partner of the lounge, so I agreed to personally welcome the girls, not knowing what to expect.

"Raleigh and Jeanette arrived looking slightly nervous but drop-dead gorgeous in their cute cocktail dresses. They were charming and attentive to my instructions on proper etiquette for partying in a lesbian club. The two girls introduced themselves to my bartender Nicki, explaining they were not twenty-one, so they could not drink alcohol. They would drink two glasses of non-alcoholic red wine I suggested, which they truly enjoyed.

"From the moment, the two young ladies impressed me with their actions, poise, and manners. I quietly checked on them during their visit and later was coerced into having a glass of wine at their table. Within two hours of their arrival, I was boogieing down with Raleigh and Jeanette on the dance floor, having a great night.

"A few of my staff and regular customers took offense at my actions with the new girls since I had previously rejected all advances. This was my first time genuinely socializing with customers at work. The two girls acted so cutely and were so happy being here, I decided to break my no-socializing rule. Jeanette explained they loved my lounge and me, so they were saying thank you.

"Now some staff and a few customers are pestering me for a date since the word leaked that I hung out with Raleigh and Jeanette that Friday night. This is a road I do not want to travel because routinely dating staff or customers is not suitable for my business.

"I have danced around the dating issue, saying very little, and Rhonda has stayed entirely out of the fray. Rhonda must also be careful since she dates a key customer and a silent partner on the sly. She needs to avoid inflaming any nasty rumors, which could negatively impact the GU track team.

"So, will you be an old girlfriend now back on the scene? We hooked up again after you learned I was part owner of Her Place. So you asked me to look out for the girls because you knew their moms from twenty years ago! We do not need to be very specific since I have lived in many places in the US."

Bertha laughed crazily, "Come on, Melody, I think you concocted this story to get in my panties. If you want to bed me, just ask. By the way, I'm not wearing panties today."

Just as Melody was responding, there was a loud squeal of delight as Jeanette and Raleigh entered the main lounge. They pushed a food cart through the quiet lounge over to Melody's table. Right now, the only people around were a handful of staff preparing for the 4:00 PM happy hour opening.

Bertha's mouth was wide open, "What's going on, Melody? Why are Jeanette and Raleigh here today?"

Raleigh answered, "Melody told Jeanette about the problem we caused her. She asked our permission to see you alone, which Jeanette lovingly granted, so we are here to take care of our Goddesses!"

Jeanette added, "We love both of you and did not intend to cause Melody trouble. She was so sweet to us, and we partied for five hours, dancing with Melody. We want to help soothe her nerves, but our lives are too busy to take five days to seriously pamper you two. Jeanette asked Melody not to tell you about our plans because we wanted to surprise you."

Bertha pulled both girls in for hugs and sweet kisses, "Thanks so much, you two, and I am stoked to see you today."

Jeanette smirked, "Watch out, Bertha, as you two are beautifully dressed and looking so hot today. If you stir us up, Raleigh and I may have to crawl between your luscious thighs!"

The girls served Melody and Bertha a sumptuous Porterhouse Steak dinner, including Caesars Salad, Idaho Baked Potatoes, Spinach Cheese Soup, and many other special fixings. Neither Melody nor Bertha believed the dinner was a regular takeout meal. The girls explained how they worked with the restaurant chef, adding their Cajun-Creole spices and dressings. It took an hour for them to finish the partially prepared meal at Clancy's apartment.

Both girls were in sexy shorts and halter sets, showcasing their muscular thighs and cute bubble buts. They left Melody and Bertha alone much of the time, allowing them to iron out the girlfriend issue. But routinely checked the table, ensuring the wine and water glasses were always filled as their Goddesses ate and talked.

Jeanette poked Raleigh in the ribs as a cute, but the anxious-looking girl approached the bar. She kept furtively looking around as if expecting the boogeyman to jump out at her. She eventually sat down at the bar where Nicki carded her. The young girl provided her ID but continued looking scared.

Jeanette and Raleigh strolled over to the girl, sitting tensely on the bar stool.

Jeanette said, "Hi, I am Jeanette, and this is my best friend, Raleigh. Are you okay because you seem a bit nervous?"

"Hi, Jeanette and Raleigh," answered the girl, "My name is Rheena Emerson, and I am a fresher at GU."

"Cool," said Jeanette. "I thought you seemed a bit familiar. My best friend Raleigh and I are also GU freshers, so it's nice to meet you."

Rheena, "I stopped in here last Friday night and was slightly frightened by one older lady. So I quickly bolted and returned to campus. I decided to come here a bit earlier today since it's midweek and still light outside."

Jeanette looked inquisitively at Rheena, "The lounge is just opening, so it is nice and quiet right now. You know that this is mostly a lesbian bar, don't you?"

Rheena mumbled, "I kind of thought it was." She guiltily looked down at the floor.

Raleigh asked sweetly, "Rheena, are you curious about girl-girl relationships or sex?"

Rheena fidgeted, "Yes, kind of, but it is hard for me to talk with anyone about my feelings. I am scared they will hate me or something terrible like that."

Jeanette and Raleigh invited Rheena to walk with them over to where Melody and Bertha were eating dinner.

Raleigh introduced her to Melody and Bertha, "We think Rheena came here to learn about a gay-lesbian bar. She now has cold feet because the same lady, who came on to Jeanette and me, also pushed herself on Rheena last Friday night."

Jeanette whispered to Rheena, "Raleigh and I are friends with benefits, which means we have sex together. Do not worry too much about what others think because they do not control your life."

Melody spoke, "You are curious, Rheena. Otherwise, you would not have visited our lounge Friday night and again today. Bertha and I have a very close relationship with our girls Jeanette and Raleigh. They both live in dorms on the GU campus but occasionally share a private apartment near the campus."

Rheena smiled at Melody. "I am very comfortable talking with you four ladies and would like to talk more with Jeanette and Raleigh. They are my age and are GU students, making it easier for me to be more open about my thoughts and feelings."

After talking a few minutes longer with Melody and Bertha, the three girls return to Nicki's side of the bar. Jeanette spoke in detail about her and Raleigh's recent history at GU and their blossoming special friendship with the two older ladies.

Raleigh and Jeanette invited Rheena back to their apartment for more girl-girl sex talk over a few glasses of wine. If she wanted to stay overnight, they would share the private guest room. Otherwise, Rheena could take an Uber to her GU dorm whenever she was ready to leave.

The three GU coeds packed the food cart and said goodbye to Melody and Bertha. They would talk with them tomorrow about their private time with Rheena. All four ladies were a bit taken with Rheena since she was a lovely young girl. This was the first time that Raleigh and Jeanette met someone from Nebraska.

Raleigh looked sharply at Bertha and Melody, then glanced at Rheena.

"We are now on a 24-hour Pause/Timeout from our no-sex agreement. Are there any objections?"

Melody answered, "Definitely, a 24-hour pause is in order. Bertha and I can seal the girlfriend deal. Also, it allows you to fully educate Rheena. We will talk at 6:00 PM tomorrow!"

Tina, the Club's Uber driver, took the three girls back to Clancy's place. She would drop the restaurant's used food cart off on the return trip to the Her Place lounge.

***

Clancy had spent three days at Virginia Beach with Jeremy. From Virginia Beach, she would travel directly to Paris, visiting her parents for the seven-week GU summer break.

Clancy had just boarded her DC nonstop flight to Paris and had seven hours to clear her mind. She and Jeremy almost slipped up and fucked in the VA Beach hotel. She loved Jeremy with all her heart and planned on spending a lifetime with him, so it seemed inevitable that they would soon engage in full sex.

Clancy needed to be extremely cautious when talking with her parents about Jeremy for the next seven weeks. They viewed Jeremy as a dalliance for Clancy while she studied at GU. Jon and Marie were utterly unaware of how much Clancy truly loved him.

Jeremy was a nice, respectful young man, so Jon and Marie approved of Clancy dating him at GU. But he was not the type of person they expected Clancy to marry someday. For this reason, Clancy did not want a serious conversation about Jeremy with her Mom and Dad during this visit, preferring to wait until closer to graduation in two years. Unfortunately, Clancy's hormones were kicking in and being quite uncooperative, stridently demanding immediate loving and sexual relief.

Getting pregnant would be a disaster for everyone involved. So Clancy needed to go on some type of birth control after returning to GU in late August. Clancy could probably get Bertha to help her find a good private doctor or clinic that respected their client's privacy. So Clancy would send Bertha a cryptic email from Paris once she settled in.

Clancy could not fully comprehend her all-consuming need, to be honest with Jeremy's mother (Mom-Williams). Clancy dearly loved their recent weekly Sunday afternoon chats and would not miss calling Mom-Williams for all of the Tea In China! But how does one say, Mom-Williams, your son Jeremy and I are getting danger-close to fucking, so I need to start on some type of birth control?

Yet, Clancy had NO FEAR of having such a conversation with Mom-Williams. She could not fathom why she could talk so easily with Jeremy's mom, to whom she had only spoken by phone.

"Oh well," she thought. "I will cross that bridge when I come to it! Now is the perfect time to sleep a little on my long flight home."

So ends Clancy's first year as a sophomore at GU. Now let's check in on the new close friends she made in her first year!

***

Jeremy was on a military flight from DC to Ft Bragg in Fayetteville, NC. He was in the GU Hoya Battalion ROTC Program. He had to attend three-week summer camps each year until graduation. However, there was a secret second phase to his training that neither his Mom-Andrea nor Clancy was aware of.

Jeremy was secretly training as a Special Forces (Green Beret) Medic. After three weeks in Ft. Bragg, he would travel to a clandestine 4-week SF training school at the Joint Base Ft. Lewis-McChord in Tacoma, WA. Becoming an Army SF-Medic aligned perfectly with Jeremy's GU Major-Sports Medicine.

Jeremy initially joined the GU-Army ROTC Hoya Battalion for the extra money to help support his mom on his GU's student expenses. But Jeremy now desperately wanted to be a Green Beret and had agreed to a 10-Year commitment to the US Army. The Army would also fully pay for Med School if Jeremy committed to five additional years of active duty in the Special Forces.

This was an excellent opportunity for Jeremy to become a doctor. So why had he chickened out several times when planning to tell his Mom-Andrea and Clancy about his Special Forces commitment?

Before falling asleep on the brief flight, Jeremy's final thought was, "Crap, my life is one big fat mess right now!"

***

Meanwhile, Bertha and Melody were now girlfriends, at least for the moment. They would finalize their long-term plans later, possibly holding a coming-out party for the Her Place staff. They would talk with Jeanette, Raleigh, and Rheena tomorrow afternoon, asking their thoughts on having a formal celebration at Melody's luxurious home.

Their earlier conversation was quite interesting since both ladies were not actual lesbians. Each had seriously dallied with girl-girl sex in college and enjoyed it immensely. But both ladies rarely dated now. Before Bertha's Spa Package gift, neither lady had sex with anyone for nearly two years. Now two cute, intelligent, hot-to-trot, and carefree virgins had turned their world upside down.

Raleigh and Jeanette had only teased Melody the one night at Clancy's. Still, she would have dropped her panties for them in a nanosecond. On the other hand, Raleigh and Jeanette had fucked and sucked Bertha utterly senseless over 36 hours. Their pussies were so juicy and sweet that Bertha jumped at the chance to extend their initial 24-Hour sex fest for another night.

For the moment, Melody and Bertha were drinking wine and boogieing on the club's dance floor. Later, the two ladies would head to Melody's home for kissing, cuddling, and all-out fucking, sealing their new girlfriend's deal. Both Melody and Bertha were thrilled with Raleigh's 24-Hour pause or timeout from their NO HARD SEX agreement.

***

Raleigh, Jeanette, and Rheena have enjoyed several glasses of wine in Clancy's living room. Rheena was getting on famously with her two new GU friends, so she decided to stay the night with them. The time was late, and Rheena was now slightly tipsy, so it was sensible and safer for her to stay overnight with the girls.

Raleigh had sensed Bertha and Melody's mood shift after their girlfriend's talk. She also noticed that her true love, Jeanette, kept shifting from one foot to the other, a sign of wet thighs. Rheena was giving out I want to try lesbian sex vibes, so Raleigh called the no-sex agreement pause. It was a good thing since Raleigh's pussy was now running like an open faucet.

After two hefty glasses of wine, the serious lesbian relationship conversation morphed into soft touches on legs and thighs and some sexual innuendos. Jeanette was on her game, with Rheena seeming anxious to spread her thighs. Raleigh's eyes were now in total volcanic eruption flame-up intensity!

So Jeanette thought to herself, "Yep, now's the time for an All Out Bertha Style Sex Blitz on Rheena's sweet booty!"

To Be Continued

Clancy 03.2 - Conclusion & Epilogue

Billyslate Copyright 2023