A Quiet Lady's Place 03.1: Clancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody looked to Bertha, "I am down on that plan, and we will party at my Her Place lounge on that Friday or Saturday night.

Melody asked. "Bertha, can you handle designing special dress ensembles for all of us on our special night?"

Bertha, "Done, and I already have a Foursome Dress Theme in mind for such an evening. But I do have a different type of question for the girls. Are Melody and I allowed to have dinner, a drink, or play together during the interim?"

Jeanette squealed, "Oh, Hell Yeah! You two becoming close friends will be spectacular!"

Raleigh sternly added, "One Rule! There will be no full sex for Bertha and Melody alone until after we are all together for the first time, but you can cuddle and kiss. Jeanette and I will also abstain from full sex, excluding snuggling and cuddling. If okay, our Five Day Sex Blowout will be special for everyone?"

Melody, "No Early Sex Is Perfect! I want to talk with Bertha regarding your visit to the Her Place lounge last Friday. I adore both of you cool young ladies and hope to enjoy many fun times together while you attend GU."

Jeanette is wildly excited, "Raleigh and I are just Freshers, so we have three full years of studies remaining at GU. We will love sharing our university, social, and personal lives with you two awe-inspiring ladies for such a long time.

"When Clancy returns, Raleigh and I will quickly update her on our new special friends and benefits status over a nice glass of wine. We will also tell her about our refreshing dinner and sexual conversations with you two. Jeanette, Clancy, and I are very close friends and track teammates, so there shall be no deceit between Clancy and us."

Melody profusely thanked the girls for inviting her to dinner and for being included as an exception. The two girls had provided a delightful and amazing uptick in her somewhat dull life. She had enjoyed her time with Bertha and thought the four of them would share lots of fun times in the future.

Melody had stuffed herself on the girls' fantastic cooking but needed to shortly leave for work. She changed into her business attire and left, promising to contact Raleigh and Jeanette within two days. Melody would give them her work schedule and a set of keys, and the alarm code for her home.

As Melody left for work, she gave Bertha a very hot and wet goodbye kiss, to which Jeanette and Raleigh squealed with delight.

The three sexy ladies hastily retired to the MBR for more kissing, cuddling, and whatever sex acts their devious minds dreamed up. But Bertha could not say much for the next Twelve Hours. It seemed that either Jeanette or Raleigh's soaked-wet-hot pussies were virtually plastered to Bertha's face.

Occasionally, Bertha could be heard brawling while she gasped for air, "I have never eaten so much hot college coed pussy in my entire life as with you two little minxes in the past 24 hours! Let the good times roll."

CLANCY AND JEREMY ARE IN LOVE

Clancy and Jeremy enjoyed a wonderful nine-day spring-break vacation in the Attitash Mountains, NH. This was the first time in New England for either of them, so they visited many sites in the mountain region vicinity. The loving couple mostly stayed close to areas at the base of Attitash Mountain, where the weather was less chilly. Early spring in southern NH could often be as cold as midwinter in DC.

Clancy and Jeremy hiked through several nice areas adjacent to their resort, taking many photos of flowers in bloom. They also rode trail horses from the resort's excellent stable on three half-day late-morning rides. Since this was their first time visiting the Attitash resort, Jeremy and Clancy mostly stuck to its well-groomed riding trails. Neither was an expert equestrian, although both were comfortable in the saddle.

Clancy had strong feelings for Jeremy almost from the first time she met him at the Jazz Club. However, she fell deeply in love with him on the long spring break holiday. It was their first time being totally alone and sleeping together in the same bed for an extended time. Jeremy had never pressured Clancy into sex, which was the same for this trip.

Clancy was still a virgin at age-19, with Jeremy being her first real serious dating relationship. They saw each other frequently at the Jazz Club or practicing at the GU athletic facility. So Clancy was comfortable with Jeremy after being in close contact with him for a month. Once they started seriously dating, Jeremy became the first and only male to ever see Clancy naked.

She was not bashful by any measure, so they now routinely showered together when he occasionally slept over.

This spring break vacation was a different ball game for them since they showered together more than twelve times that week. When they settled in for the night, Jeremy and Clancy usually relaxed in their underclothes enjoying a glass of wine. He was in his briefs, while Clancy was in a bra and panties or sometimes just in her panties. She allowed Jeremy full access to her 34C boobs, which he adored, so Jeremy gently played with them for hours every morning and evening in Attitash.

Their sex life had definitively moved up to another level after nine days of sweet and soothing nightly sex play. So Clancy had no thoughts of ever returning to their low-key pre-spring break sex play level. Clancy was a bright young lady and realized she and Jeremy were moving closer and closer to full sexual intercourse. For this reason, and a few others, Clancy was not ready for Jeremy to move in with her.

Clancy enjoyed it when Raleigh stayed overnight and sometimes Jeanette. These were usually PJ party fun nights with lots of gossiping. Clancy had a great friendship with Raleigh and enjoyed socializing with her. They were also teammates on the GU track team, another common interest. Clancy thought it was great spending time with true and loyal girlfriends like Raleigh and Jeanette.

Clancy was at a crossroads in deciding how much she should tell her parents. She felt the need to be more honest and upfront with her parents about the true depth of her love for Jeremy. But, Clancy was not looking forward to that conversation this summer. Clancy rationalized that she had two or three more years to complete her degree at GU. Therefore, she could wait until the summer after her junior year to fully open up to her parents about being totally in love with Jeremy.

***

The Big East Women's Track and Field Championships were two weeks out, so the girls needed to stay in top condition. Clancy dearly wanted them to win the Big East Women's Title, so practicing for the championships would be their total focus until then.

But Clancy also felt an uneasiness that something serious had occurred while she was away on spring break. Raleigh's concentration seemed to wane frequently since spring break, so Clancy wanted to ask her if anything was wrong.

Clancy called Raleigh over at the end of the practice, "Please drop by my place after cleaning up. I'd like to chat for a while?"

Raleigh, "Sure, see you in a few."

Now that they were relaxed with a bottle of fruit juice, Clancy asked, "Raleigh did anything bad happen to you while I was away? You seem a bit unsettled these days. Why are you and Jeanette now distance running for strength so far away from GU?"

Raleigh sighed, "I did not want to ruin your NE trip. So I have not mentioned my problem with Rory's recent attitude change towards me. He has been actively pressuring me to commit to a dating relationship with him since you and Jeremy became serious. But his pushiness increased drastically just before spring break. I feel as if I am continually being harassed by him. Rory is a nice cute guy, but I do not have any special feelings for him.

"I was desperate to talk with someone but hesitated involving you or Jeremy. You are my best friend, and I love hanging out with you anytime. However, I realize the level of our friendship will change now that you and Jeremy are a couple. But that's okay since I'm truly happy for both of you, also Jeremy is a great guy.

"I did not know which way to turn. Then it hit me that Jeanette and I had only become casual friends even though we liked many of the same activities. So I reasoned maybe I should spend time getting to know her better. I saw Jeanette at our final class before the break and asked her to spend a few days with me here if she was staying on campus. Much of our first day together was devoted to Jeanette listening to my woes about Rory pushing for us to date.

Raleigh adds, "As I laid out the Rory situation to Jeanette, both of us realized we never became very close since I spent most of my free time with you or mutual friends. I would now have more free time because you need to devote a large part of your time to Jeremy.

"Jeanette and I are so happy for you since Jeremy is a super guy who respects you.

The timing was perfect for us to connect since Jeanette also had limited disposable funds and would be alone on campus during spring break. We had so much fun kidding around that she stayed here for the whole nine days you were gone. If you recall, I invited Bertha over with Jeanette one night, and I cooked her a special Cajun-Creole seafood dinner.

"Rory called several times wanting to come over and see me. He continued pushing even after I explained Jeanette and I planned a girls' fun week for our spring break. So Jeanette suggested we go out and party hard one night, which was amazing.

"I could not concentrate on running and practicing feeling Rory was always lurking around like the boogeyman. So the best solution was for Jeanette and me to run eight to ten miles daily away from the GU campus.

"You may have noticed that I never go to the Jazz Club anymore, and it's because of the Rory issue. He has never threatened me but will not take no for an answer on my not dating him.

"I have a lot more to share with you about my wonderful spring break at your place. But will wait until after the Big East Championship, so we can enjoy a few glasses of wine while talking. Let's table the Rory issue for now since our primary objective for the next two weeks is preparing to win the Big East Women's Title. I know we are in serious training for the Championships, but we could at least share one glass of cabernet."

Clancy said, "Definitely yes on the glass of wine, and thanks for updating me on the Rory situation. I will quietly observe his actions for the next few days because we need to be happy and comfortable in our friendship.

"I am also thrilled that you and Jeanette spent time together on a local spring break adventure. Jeremy and I have discussed taking a few one or two-night getaways in the future. So, you can always invite Jeanette to stay with you here when I am away.

Clancy ended their brief talk, "Let's have that glass of wine and then off to bed for a good night's rest. My gut feels that GU will be Big East Conference Champions two and a half weeks from now."

***

Unfortunately, nearly three weeks later, Clancy's prediction (Hail Mary) of GU winning the Big East Championship ended up being wishful thinking. The GU Women's team dramatically improved from placing 7th last year to 3rd this year. But Villanova and Connecticut maintained their stranglehold/dominance on the two top spots.

Clancy scored an impressive win in the 800m with the second-fastest time ever run in a Big East Conference event. Raleigh and Jeanette led the 4 X 400m relay team into a record-setting NCAA win. Rhonda also scored an impressive win in the 200m with a great time.

GU just did not have the overall team depth required for dominance in the Big East Women's Track and Field competition. However, the GU coach eagerly anticipated next season since all her best athletes from this year would be Sophomores or Juniors. Additionally, GU had recruited a great new group of athletic Freshers for the 2022/23 academic year.

RALEIGH AND JEANETTE OWN UP:

Raleigh and Jeanette's special friendship was still going great guns. They mainly avoided alcohol and stopped all partying for the three weeks leading up to the Big East Championships.

However, Raleigh still felt uneasy around Rory since he was relentless in asking her to date him. Also, she had not shared any of her and Jeanette's spring break sexual escapades with Clancy. The current track season was finished, and the GU academic school year would end in a few weeks. So now was the perfect time for the three friends to relax at Clancy's place with a few glasses of wine.

Raleigh asked Clancy, "Can you, Jeanette, and I have a girls' night on Friday? I know that Jeremy usually works Friday nights, and thought the three of us could hang out at your place. Track season is over until fall, so we can now get sloshed with a few glasses of wine. You will soon be returning home to Paris for the long summer recess, so Jeanette and I have important news to share with you on Friday."

"Sounds great, Raleigh," answered Clancy. "We have not socialized much following spring break, and I miss our laidback girls' only time together."

The three girls were lounging on Clancy's living room floor. They had talked and joked around about the school year coming to an end, track season highlights, and many other shared activities. All three girls had studiously avoided any mention of Rory since it would most likely dampen the mood.

Finally, Raleigh and Jeanette updated Clancy on all their spring break activities.

Jeanette bluntly said, "Raleigh and I sucked and fucked each other for the whole nine days, and on the fifth day, we seduced and fucked Bertha senseless for 36 Hours!"

Silence reigned for a static moment. Then Clancy laughed loudly, "You aren't jiving me, are you, Jeanette?"

Jeanette delightfully admitted, "Clancy, to be perfectly honest, Raleigh and I fucked nearly every day of spring break, like two energizer bunnies. We started slowly late Friday night and fucked like crazy from Saturday morning on. We followed up by seducing Bertha on Tuesday two hours after she arrived for her Spa Day Gift!"

Raleigh commented, "Clancy, it was one of those thinking on-your-feet deals since we did not want to anger Bertha. But our initial sexcapades took a life of their own fifteen minutes into the massage with Bertha quickly going all in!"

Clancy screamed, "I don't believe it! You two sex maniacs started fucking each other the same Friday Jeremy, and I left for Attitash, NH." She continued, "Then you two actually Seduced And Fucked Bertha four days later for 36 hours straight, starting on Tuesday afternoon?"

Raleigh smirked, "Yep, fucked her brains out for a day and a half. We sexed Bertha up from noon until dinner and then fucked more after dinner, going at it hard all night long. She loved it so much that Bertha begged to stay over for 12 hours longer than planned.

"First, we plied her with two glasses of wine while accidentally fondling her booty a few times. Then we innocently started Bertha's massage. I quickly noticed her nipples stiffen up, so I winked, giving Jeanette the go-ahead to light Bertha up. Jeanette had also seen gleaming wetness on Bertha's inner thighs. So she firmly ran two fingers right up Bertha's pussy, as I wickedly pinched and pulled on her nipples, and, as they say, the rest was history!

"Right now, Bertha is our only exception for sexing it up with another lady. But there is one other person named Melody whom we find enticing. Jeanette positively feels that Melody is intrigued with us and will fall like a ton of bricks to our seductive overtures.

"You will meet her sometime soon because I am fairly certain she and Bertha are a little hot to trot for each other. Melody joined us for Bertha's thank-you dinner on Tuesday night, and they hit it off great. She left for work before we started the second half of sexing the night away with Bertha, so our next wild sex day may be a foursome.

"Jeanette and I aren't sure if we are lesbians or just having fun exploring girl-girl sex with self-imposed limits. You are my best friend, and you are totally in love with Jeremy. Both Jeanette and I think you two will get married by your graduation, so Jeremy has no need to worry about us hitting on you."

Clancy freaked, "My two cute little virginal girlfriends and track teammates are now wreaking havoc with hot GU-affiliated mature ladies and loving it!"

Jeanette summed it up for Clancy, "Raleigh and I are so happy with our new friends-with-benefits decision. This sensual sex play most likely will progress to love during our next three years at GU. We will rarely open our sexual fun to others, especially after the newness of girl-girl sex fades, but who knows? For now, Raleigh and I are wholly committed to each other for the long run. But we loved every single minute of working as a team to sexually turn Bertha every which way but loose."

Raleigh added, "I hope we can still stay in the guest room when you and Jeremy are away next year for a long weekend or spring break. We will never have any overnight guests that you do not know, nor will we have any parties in your place. Other than Bertha's one-and-a-half-day visit, Raleigh and I mostly stayed locked away alone here at night. We talked a lot, listened to music, cuddled, kissed, and fucked our brains out while sharing an occasional glass of wine."

Raleigh thoughtfully, "Jeanette and I openly discussed our sexual feelings in depth and think our major attraction to Bertha and Melody is their age. It's almost like we are playing up being the cute 19-Year-Old Coeds, and they are our 40-Year-Old Goddesses.

"We experienced an awesome ten days together while you were away, highlighted by Bertha's seduction massage. We both respect and adore you, Clancy, so we will always be honest and truthful with you on all our plans."

Clancy laughed, "So I will be hearing squeaky bed springs and moaning from you two fringe benefit lovers tonight?"

Raleigh shook her head, "That's the strange part for us, Clancy. Our friendship is intact and remains rock solid as before. Everything is the same, other than we now get sexually frisky when alone at night. But we can also lie in bed talking like good friends, the same as when we previously stayed all night before spring break.

"One change is now we always cuddle if sitting on the sofa or lying in bed. Sex is best when we are alone and can yell our heads off. So, you definitely will not hear any squeaky bed springs tonight, as bad girl Jeanie and I will lie happily in each other's arms."

Clancy had a serious question, "Is this sexual friendship a big secret, and how do I handle this news with Jeremy?"

Raleigh responded, "Bertha knows we are telling you everything tonight since she wants many happy returns. We played a few teasing under-the-table sex games with Melody at Bertha's special dinner, but there was no real sex. Bertha and Melody seem to become quite close that night at dinner, and we suspect they may start dating. I am fairly certain that Rhonda suspects something is up with Melody and us, but we do not care."

Raleigh continued, "Jeanette and I are wholeheartedly into our friends-with-benefits relationship. So we plan to be completely open and upfront with almost everyone. Our only request is for you and Jeremy to please be careful in what you share about us with Rory. I am really on edge from some of his actions and worry that he could be vindictive."

Clancy smiled, "Raleigh, you are now and have been my best friend since we met during my second week at GU. At this moment, I have added Jeanette to my very special friend list. I am happy when you two are happy, so please plan on staying in my guest room when Jeremy is not here, like tonight. I also especially want you two to stay here when I am away visiting family in Paris or traveling somewhere in the US with Jeremy."