A Quiet Lady's Place 06: Adventures...

Story Info
Two 38-year old ladies find true love over Christmas/NY.
15.1k words
3.2k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A QUIET LADY'S PLACE 06: ADVENTURE-CONCLUSION

Prologue:

This story was written at the Personal Request of Foxyfowler and is the continuation/conclusion of 05: ADVENTURE-THE WILSONS. I enjoyed writing these special chapters for Foxy. F, and hope they meet her expectations.

A Quiet Lady's Place 06: ADVENTURE-CONCLUSION is a Slowburn Lesbian Romance story. Still, the storyline slightly differs from most of my previous Literotica Story submissions. There is a cute heterosexual romance between JP/Mandi, but no real sex.

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with young ladies aged 19 or older. Most explicit lesbian sex feature's a strong but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action.

This story and all Billyslate stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

ENJOY!

Ending PT: 05: Adventures

We four tired roommates/best friends meet in the dining room for coffee, pastry, and morning greetings. We share hugs, talk for a while, then crash together on the living room sectional.

Friday night at Her Place is our only big party and social night out during the first (Fall) semester. Del, Ev, Tay, and my number one goal is to graduate from university with a perfect cumulative 4.00 GPA. Accomplishing this feat requires a steely dedication to our studies; also much of our limited free time is spent tutoring twins Tony and Ronny.

We are okay with sacrificing most social activities, to concentrate on items important to our future, as well as our responsibility to Melody, Bertha, Raleigh, and Jeanette. These wonderful women nominate us for our scholarships, as well as help us financially by discounting our apartment lease to meet the university's scholarship guidelines.

We Are Four Blessed & Thankful Young Undergraduate Coeds!

Adventure 06: Conclusion

PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS IN IDAHO-MEG'S POV

Del, Ev, Tay, and I finalize travel plans to Lewiston, ID for our university(s) three-week Christmas / New Year break. The past three months of studies have been fantastic while also back-breaking as all four of us solidify our 4.00 GPAs for this (Fall) semester.

We alter our tentative travel plans, taking twins Tony and Ronny to Lewiston with our group for the first two weeks of the Christmas break. Their moms, Raleigh and Jeanette will join us on 23 DEC, spending Christmas Eve, Christmas, and Boxing Day at Del's family home. Then Raleigh, Jeanette, and their twin boys will continue to New Orleans visiting Raleigh's family for a week, celebrating New Year's.

So today, we are at Tony and Ronny's home finalizing our Lewiston travel schedule. The twins beg their moms to call Charleston so they can talk with Krista, Kara, Binna, and Bon-Hwa, and Jeanette sets up a Zoom meeting.

Before we are a minute into the hellos Tony screams, "Krista, we are coming to Idaho for Christmas riding horses with you and Kara"

From that point on, our Zoom call disintegrates into two sets of 10-year-old twins and two three-year-olds, planning Christmas in Idaho. Most of their wild n crazy plans focus on riding horses every day, chasing cattle on the range, and playing fun games at night, so they're deliriously happy.

***

Del, Ev, Tay, and I are back at our apartment, sipping a needed glass of Fume after the three-hour planning session. We must tell Mom Trudeau and Dad Mark, there will be six children at the ranch for Christmas, so call Mandi first, confirming she, Lauren, and JP are at home.

Del loudly, "Mom, remember how you always say you want to have a big family Christmas? Well, is two sets of ten-year-old twins, three-year-old brothers and sisters, two grandparents, and two parents big enough for you? You will also have the four of us, Mandi and her mom, Lauren staying at the ranch.

Mom Trudeau, "Are you serious Adele, including us and JP that's a total of nineteen people."

Del quietly, "Yes Mom, are you mad we invited so many people to our ranch for Christmas?"

Mom Trudeau excited, "No my darling baby girl. I am so happy and we'll have the best Christmas ever since your dad and I got married. Send me all the details, so Mark, JP, and I can work out the sleeping arrangements.

Lauren pipes in, "Oh no you don't Trudeau; Mandi and I are all in on helping with everything!"

Mom Trudeau smiles, "Lauren, you and Mandi are family, so I'm counting on your help. But remember, many people schedule getting their hair done one or two weeks before Christmas, so you and Mandi will be working long hours until just before Christmas. The salon is closed from 23 DEC until after the New Year, so you two can help me then.

We say our goodbyes, the excitement contagious among everyone in DC and Lewiston.

***

John Paul (JP) POV

It's evening in Lewiston with Mandi and I relaxing on the sun porch. Winter's coming quickly, and the nights are cooler, so we will soon use our electric heaters. We're sitting close on the loveseat, enjoying the after-dinner solitude.

Mandi hugs me, "It going to be a beautiful Christmas with six children running all over the place. Especially with two sets of ten-year-old twins wanting to ride every day. Hopefully, it will be warm enough for them to ride most days around noon, so my new best friend, JP will be quite busy with the kids during Christmas."

Mandi fakes a pout, "I guess you won't have any quiet time for us talking and hugging on Rocky Ridge? So, I will just have to make do hanging out with Del, Ev, Meg, and Tay or be all alone all at Christmas!"

Mandi grins, "Just playing you sweetie, I am off the wall happy with everyone celebrating Christmas on the ranch. This will be Mom's and my best Christmas ever with our new family. We've mostly been alone at Christmas since Mom has never met a nice boyfriend who enjoys family gatherings. So, our past Christmas holidays are usually just the two of us and a small fake Christmas tree."

Mandi weeps lightly as I comfort her, "Mandi, you will not be alone this and any more Christmases. You and your mom Lauren will have me, and more than 20 other family/friends from now on sharing our joy during this beautiful time of the year."

I add, "When Del and her friends talk with us six weeks ago, you and I are carefully moving forward. We've ridden out by Rocky Ridge every day that you finish early at the salon, and are now much closer. So, I want the two of us to become truly Special Friends before Christmas."

Mandi snickers lightly punching my shoulder, "You are a bad boy JP, trying to wrangle a kiss from poor little old lonesome me!"

Nervous and blushing, "Mandy, I want to be Your Boyfriend and then get Married later!" This is not just so we can kiss since I also love it when we ride horseback or walk around the ranch together. I want nights like this with us relaxing on the sun porch to last forever."

Mandi smiles, "Aw hush up JP," laying a hot wet kiss on me for the first time since we meet this summer. "See, we kiss like lovers, so I'm now your girlfriend and woman forever. Are you a really happy bad boy?"

I bellow, "Yahooooooooooo!"

Dad, moms Trudeau, and Lauren laughingly, "What's going on with you two out there on the sun porch?" both moms still giggling."

BACK TO MEG'S POV

In two days we depart for the Lewiston, ID ranch, where we are mostly celibate. So, Del and I grab our babes by the booty saying let's wear nice dresses out having a light dinner close to here. Tay counters, why waste time going to and from a restaurant, throwing us a sexy wink?

I agree, "We dress nicely, order a takeout meal, sipping Fume while waiting for delivery."

Everyone agrees, so we put on cute dresses, sans underwear, and sip Fume for an hour. Our dinner is excellent, so now Tay and I are stowing leftovers and loading the dishwasher. Del and Ev select a long play set of sweet soul-love song dance tunes, mellow the living room lights, bringing out a second bottle of Fume.

The four of us are now ready to dance, smooch, and play hot sexual games preceding our sexually subdued 3-week Christmas Holiday at Del's family ranch.

Oh, What A Night!

CHRISTMAS IN IDAHO

Del, Ev, Tay, the twin boys, and I land an hour earlier and are waiting in baggage claim for the Charleston group's arrival when we hear screams of joy. Tony and Ronny blast off like Roman Candles, fiercely hugging Krista and Kara. It takes a couple of minutes for Binna and Bon-Hwa to catch up to the twins since they have the short cubby legs of three-year-olds.

Everyone is on board the 16-seat minibus Dad Mark reserves for bringing us to the ranch. Singing, laughing, and joyous glee abound as the twin girls and boys, both aged 10, and the three-year-olds enjoy watching the hilly Idaho countryside roll by.

Mom Trudeau works crazily the past two weeks, organizing sleeping arrangements for everyone. Dad Trudeau rents a 4-bedroom mobile home for a month to help house the overflowing Christmas guests. We, four DC roommates, along with Mandi and Lauren are sharing the mobile home, while other guests are scattered about the main house.

My dad-Rick and mom-Alice will use the ensuite guest bedroom and my sister Susan and her hubby, Josh's using Del's old bedroom. At this time, we are expecting six children on the ranch for Christmas. So Mom Trudeau sets up the dining room/den as an indoor bunkhouse for the children, with us adults taking turns staying with them at night.

Finally, the huge living room area has been converted to a dining room for the holidays, and everything is good to go. The Majestic Christmas Tree stands tall in this room and will overflow with gifts by Christmas Eve.

We just now need cooperation from the weather, since Western Idaho winters are quite cold, but with minimal snow and nearly zero rain. We pray for two or three hours of bright sunshine on several Middays, so we can take the children horseback riding and other outdoorsy fun stuff.

***

The Airport minibus takes Tay and me to Lauren and Mandi's salon, where we are working for the next three days. Then Lauren will close the salon until 3 JAN, giving them a ten-day Christmas/New Year work break.

As we enter the salon, Mandi screams, "Oh my God, you are here!" breaking into tears as she bear-hug Tay and me. Lauren is also close to tears along with us because it has been nearly four months since our last time together on summer break.

I look to my left seeing an elder lady, Myrtle, who is one of my first customers this summer at Lauren's shop and loves the way I fix her hair. She's patiently waiting for me to do her hair today whispering, "Meg, I want to talk with you privately about something later if you have time?"

Me grinning, "Yes Grandma Myrtle, let's go to the break area for coffee after I do your hair." She seems very serious so I don't want to make her wait too long. Myrtle is a nice little old lady, whom I kiddingly call grandma, so we grab a coffee in the lounge area after I'm done with her hair.

As we relax, Grandma Myrtle tells me about a woman she recently met who is thinking of permanently moving to Lewiston. We talk several minutes, with me agreeing to help this lady if possible. She's not a special friend or relative of Myrtle, just someone she sat with at a mall food court table for a brief time. Myrtle likes the lady and her young daughter, thinking they will be happy living in Lewiston asking my thoughts since I'm also an outsider.

The lady, Lacey Jo Watkins wants her hair done for Christmas, so I schedule her for tomorrow's last appointment. She needs to bring her four-year-old daughter, Allison Juanita (Nita) with her and the salon will be quieter by then. Grandma Myrtle is coming with them, but won't stay until I finish Lacey's hair, which may take three hours.

***

The ranch is a madhouse when Tay and I get home from the salon. All six children are wildly excited about being here and clamoring to go riding tomorrow. JP talks with them while Del watches. He explains horseback riding is fun, but can be dangerous, so he and Del will first train them in the corral for two days. Afterward, they can all go riding, but Binna and Bon-Hwa must ride double with him and Dell since they are only 3.

Tay and I join Ev and Mom Trudeau who are busily preparing the sleeping rooms for everyone. Ev is the happiest she's been in weeks, hugging Mom Trudeau every few minutes. Both Tay and I are thrilled with Mom Trudeau constantly bestowing Ev with caring love.

My mom, Alice is making dinner tonight, while Del's dad, Mark shows my dad around the ranch. I pull Tay, Ev, my mom, and Mom Trudeau aside telling them about Lacey and Nita possibly moving to Lewiston. I explain Grandma Myrtle didn't give me much detail other than Lacey seems nice. For some reason, my gut is telling me that Grandma Myrtle, Lacey, and her little girl are alone for the Christmas holidays.

So, I ask Mom Trudeau, "If Grandma Myrtle, Lacey, and Nita don't have family here, is it okay for me to invite the three of them to celebrate the holidays with us?" as I wouldn't want anyone to be alone during Christmas.

Mom Trudeau squeals, "Oh Yes Megan! The More The Merrier! This will be our family's best Christmas Holiday ever, so let's pack the ranch!"

I lean over hugging my mom and mom Trudeau, "You are the two best moms in the world!" Tay and Ev join our family hug, blissful for the love being shown them by both moms.

Tay's weeping, "Moms Alice and Trudeau, you are now Ev's, and my moms and we will always treasure your love! Christmas without our moms and families is a hard and trying time, but you two are making it joyous for us."

This is a touching moment, but unfortunately, Del is out with the kids and misses this loving tenderness from our moms. I start crying and gushing about moms, Trudeau and Alice being wonderful mothers and wives. Then Tay, Ev, and I hug with a lifetime promise of unending love as friends.

Tay's not working at the salon tomorrow since I only have one appointment, Lacey at 3:00 pm. So I suggest she, Del, Ev, and JP bring the kids into town for ice cream around 4:00 pm, stopping at the salon first. If my work on Lacey's hair is going okay, they can take her daughter Nita with them for ice cream. My roomies agree bringing the kids for ice cream will be fun for everyone after their riding lessons and to also meet Nita.

***

The morning is hectic with our large group arriving yesterday not yet fully settled. I spend time playing with the children since I don't need to get to the salon until 2:00 pm. After arriving, I chat with Mandi and Lauren while sitting up at my workstation.

I don't know how Lacey wants me to fix her hair, so I prepare my station for the works. Myrtle, Lacey, and Nita breeze in at 2:45 with warm hellos. Just as Myrtle is leaving, I stop her at the door, "Grandma Myrtle, where are your two friends, and what are you doing for Christmas?"

She looks sheepish, "My friends are going home for Christmas with their families, but I'm not sure of my plans right now!"

Agitated, I groan, "Oh no, don't BS me Grandma Myrtle. You are alone for Christmas and no way will we allow that, right Lauren?"

Before Lauren can reply, shy little Mandi stomps her foot, as I try not to giggle. "Grandma Myrtle, we are your family, so pack a bag for one week, because you are staying at the ranch with us for Christmas."

I look sharply at Lacey who's trying to blend into the wall. "What are you and Nita doing for Christmas?"

Before Lacey can answer, Lauren yells, "Oh No Way! When Meg finishes your hair, you take off for that guest house. Tell them you are checking out for a week and will give them two days' notice before checking back in. You pack up your and Nita's clothes and we'll pick you up in the morning at 10:00."

Both Mandi and I are surprised by Lauren's outburst, but Grandma Myrtle is off the rails speechless. I think Lauren scares herself with the fury of her demand, so smooth bossy Megan steps into the breach.

I patiently explain, "Lacey, please understand this is Christmas week and in the past, Lauren and Mandi had many years of Christmas Holiday loneliness. She doesn't want anyone to be alone and sad at Christmas like they were. So Lauren is adopting you and Nita for Christmas, and welcoming you to our extended family. Let's walk back to the breakroom area to discuss hairstyles for you as well as games and fun for Nita while I do your hair."

Lacey looks intently at Lauren, then walks over to hug her, "Thanks Lauren, your sincerity speaks volumes about you being a lovely Human Being!"

In tears, Lauren returns Lacey's hug, "This is Mandi and my first happy Christmas with family. For most of Mandi's life, I feel hostility from supposedly friends and family for being a single mom. So, in the past, Christmas has always been Me, Mandi, and a tiny little fake tree. I don't ever wish that same loneliness on you and Nita."

The two ladies hold each other warmly for a moment, then Lacey and Nita follow me to the break area. We sit and I explain to Lacey the past four Christmas Seasons have been trying for me. Especially last year when my girlfriend, Tay's mom died of cancer a few weeks before Christmas. So many of our familial group are celebrating a lovely Christmas for the first time in years, at our roommate Del's Lewiston family ranch.

Lacey understands where I am coming from, and is very thankful for our caring about her and Nita during this family-oriented time of year.

I mention Tay, Del, and Ev taking the six children for ice cream at 4:00 pm hoping she will let Nita join them. The local shop has good homemade ice cream, which I'm sure Nita will love.

At that moment the six little terrors burst into the salon singing an ice cream song. Lauren cutely shushes them because this is a workplace. The kids giggle saying sorry Mom Lauren, asking for me.

Krista/Kara; Tony/Ronny; Binna and Bon-Hwa, come into the lounge area looking for me, whom I introduce to Nita and her mom, Lacey.

Bold little Binna, now almost 4 runs over, "Hey Nita let's get ice cream."

I smile at Lacey, pointing at Tay, Ev, Del, and JP, standing with the kids. "Tay is my girlfriend, Del, and Ev are girlfriends, and the handsome devil, JP is Del's brother and Mandi's boyfriend."

I yell, "JP, stop trying to smooch Mandi, she's working you know." We all laugh because this is a smashingly happy time for the children visiting the ranch.

Nita holding on to Binna's hand, "Mom, can I go with Binna for ice cream?" Lacey smiles yes reaching for her purse. Quickly shaking my head no I point at JP who's the money man. The seven kids and four young adults happily take off for the ice cream shop.

I talk quietly with Lacey, asking about styles for her hair, but also trying to get a feel for her as a person. She now knows me and several of my friends/family are in girl-girl relationships, and most parents are happy with our choices of whom to love. She knows both sets of twins are adopted and have lesbian parents, as well as Binna and Bon-Hwa.

Lacey and I move into the main shop talking as I start to work on her hair. After viewing several styling photos on my phone and Lauren's in-house beauty ads, Lacey throws up her hands, "Make me look beautiful Megan!"

I have a great idea for her hair and am working like crazy while we talk. At one point I explain, "Lacey, I shared our family histories with you because we want you and Nita to enjoy spending Christmas with our extended family.

"But I also want you to know who we are and believe. Our family(s) accept good people with love, regardless of sexual preference, skin color, or religion. My elder sister, Anna Lee, and I are in monogamous girl-girl relationships, while our middle sister Susan's husband, Josh is Black. My mom, Alice, and dad, Rick loves us sisters, our friends, and their families dearly."