A Quiet Lady's Place 06: Adventures...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love Is Love

Lacey soulfully thanks me, signaling she will join us for the holidays if Nita wants to spend Christmas with her new friends. Nita answers that question quickly, as I am nearly finished with Lacey's hair. Eleven little and big kids burst through the door grinning ear to ear, stopping right in front of Lacey.

Nita breathlessly, "Mom, JP, and Del invite us to stay Christmas and New Year's at their ranch and I can ride horses every day. Binna, Bon-Hwa, and the twins are staying and I will have so much fun. Yes, please say yes Mom?"

So now we are twenty-four celebrating Christmas on the ranch. Grandma Myrtle. Lacey and Nita join our group on 21 DEC, then Jeanette/Raleigh arrive evening, of 23 DEC.

The only notable pre-Christmas item is the evening of 23 DEC when JP and Josh kick the old fogies out for a nice dinner at Roosters Waterfront Restaurant.

We big kids and little tykes have an old fashion pork BBQ blowout. We make chili dogs, chopped BBQ sandwiches, coleslaw, baked beans, and other good old country food stuff including stewed apples. After we stuff ourselves on great food, everyone plays kiddie games Needless to say, all the little and big kids have a grand old time that night.

GOLDEN OLDIES NIGHT OUT- LAUREN POV

Life for Mandi and I turns great once Del, Ev, Meg, and Tay storm into our salon this summer. JP and Mandi are now a serious item, probably wedding bells ringing sometime in the future. Our shop is thriving, seeing new customers every week. So we are planning to move next year, building a new and bigger salon on the ranch land.

Mandi and I share the Mobile Home (MH) with Ev/Dee; Meg/Taylor, so we agree Lacey and Nita can use the fourth bedroom. Lacey will be mostly alone in the MH since Nita's firmly molded to Binna and Bon-Hwa after their sharing ice cream near the solon, so she's sleeping in the kid's area with them.

In the past three days, I've grown to like Lacey a lot. I don't know much about her past but I do know, Lacey brings a new or different ambiance to the table. I am at a loss to explain its effect on me but I'm relaxed with Lacey, as she seems to be opening up more about herself. So I'm thrilled with the chance to spend more quiet time together over dinner.

***

Lacey and I dress for dinner, while the kids and young adults are in the main house enjoying the BBQ. Our four-bedroom MH is compact, so there's a basin/toilet and one large full bath/shower. After showering, we're okay dressing and making up together in my bedroom but at times see each other's goodies. I look at Lacey in underclothes and stockings, thinking she's nicely built. Both of us look good and attractive for having 38 years under our skirt(s). As we finish dressing and making our faces, I notice my thong is slightly moist from close contact with Lacey.

I question, why am I looking at this woman so intimately as we dress? My panties are surely wet, but I've never had any type of lesbian feelings. I'm truly lusting for Lacey as we dress near my bedroom mirror, and am quite confused. Her thighs look so luscious in the black lace thigh highs, and I think to myself, Lauren, get a grip and control your emotions.

We finish dressing and meet the others at the main house, using a car service to take us to Roosters. Lacey, me, Mark/Trudeau, and Rick/Alice have just arrived at the restaurant. Grandma Myrtle declines our invitation, noting she is a little old for staying out late but tells us to enjoy the evening.

Once seated, Mark asks if anyone wants a drink or shall we just share a nice bottle of wine. We discuss our options, finally agreeing on a bottle of red wine for the table as we look at the menu.

We discuss various topics as we dine, mostly about the children enjoying Christmas at the ranch. Lacey thanks us for including her and Nita since this will be an extra special Christmas for them. Initially, everyone is talking as a group, but after a while, Lacey and I chat quietly about our past lives.

Whispering, Lacey's hand touches my thigh which feels nice, "Lauren, if the MH is quiet when we get home from dinner, I want to talk with you privately. I'm calm around you, wanting to share more of my personal life with someone I trust."

For some reason, I gently touch her thigh as we are both wearing short dresses with holdups, "Of course, we can chat quietly after dinner. Mandy and Nita are staying overnight in the special children's indoor bunk area, so we can unwind in my bedroom if you like. Maybe the two of us sharing a glass of wine while talking since we are celebrating Christmas."

Lacey, "Thanks so much, Lauren! I appreciate your caring about me and Nita, so you will be the first person I am open with on my life and fears. We have only known each other three days, but I already sense a warm closeness and faith in you."

Dinner continues with a lot of laughter, especially talking about the kid's antics. Including Nita, seven happy kids are bunking in the converted den, and whichever adult(s) sleep there on given nights. We also take bets on when JP will propose to Mandi, which makes me squirm a little.

Finally, dinner is done, and we arrive back home to playful kids. Lacey and I say night-night to the kids who are all wound up in pre-Christmas excitement. We also bid the young adults goodnight, after I quickly confirm Mandi's sleeping in the bunk area with the children. I tell her Lacey needs to talk privately with me, which we will do quietly in our bedroom.

***

Lacey and I change into casual tops and shorts in my bedroom. Again, I notice how pretty Lacey is, possessing a fit and firm body, as well as perky B-cup boobs. I pour wine and we sit on my bed since the bedrooms are small with just a small side chair.

Lacey leans into me laying her head on my shoulder, "It's very tight in the bedroom, so let's sit in the living room area until the others return." We move onto the sofa, still sitting close, with Lacey on the money that our living room sofa is more relaxing than sitting on my bed.

Laying her head on my shoulder, Lacey sighs, "Lauren, I've never shared my recent history with anyone and am married at 27, but it does not work out. My husband walks out on me after three years at 30, saying I'm barren. We dated for a few years before getting married, so want to quickly start a family.

"I do not get pregnant after nearly three years of trying, with my husband becoming so agitated to the point of hostility. He blames me for us not having children, claiming I must have an ovary problem. I see a top OB specialist who tests me for 3 days, with the results showing my reproductive system is actively normal.

"The doctor suggests my husband get a sperm count done since nearly 10% of USA adult males reportedly have infertility issues related to low sperm count and/or motility. I talk with my husband and all hell breaks loose because my ex says he's a real man so it's my fault we can't have babies. He refuses to even consider being tested and/or discussing adoption. One day he leaves for work and never returns home. A year later, I file for divorce on the grounds of desertion and move on.

"Now 32 years old, I still want children, deciding to consider adoption. Amazingly 2-years later my prayers are answered when a close friend and co-worker rings me excitedly. Her husband, Jim is a fireman and a 1 or 2-day-old baby is left outside their station last night. So I jump on it finding the closest hospital having good pre/postnatal infant care.

"The information desk sends me to the nurses' station. I explain my desire to the Head Nurse (HN) who directs me to the observation section. There are six small babies in incubators and I instantly know which baby is Allison Juanita (Nita), the name I had chosen for my first girl.

"After standing at the observation window for seemingly hours, I explain to the HN the factual details of why I'm here. If Nita truly has been deserted, I want to adopt her. The HN is sympathetic and gives me a ten-day passcode to enter the preemie viewing area. I call my friend, updating her on the baby situation and telling her I'm taking two weeks' vacation.

"I camp out in the postnatal viewing room for ten days until Nita is strong enough for discharge. The HN has previously told the Hospital Administrator (HA) my desire, who runs a background check and other needed verification inquiries. He's satisfied I can financially take care of Nita, especially agreeing to pay Nita's full nearly $35,000 hospital bill.

"So, the HA and Postnatal Care-HN support my plea for taking Nita home from the hospital and applying to formally adopt her, which takes nearly a year of processing in Idaho. Both a Kootenai County Social Worker and the Postnatal Care HN jointly inspect my home confirming I can take care of Nita.

"So now nearly 35, and hanging out at the hospital postnatal unit for 11 days I legally have a little girl. I am also $25,000 poorer, but can now quickly start the adoption process. Once the preemie nurses and doctors learn my intention to adopt Nita and fully pay her hospital bill, they convince the HA to discount the bill by 30%, since I am willing to pay with a cashier's check.

"I'm very protective of Nita, so petition my director to work from home for 3 months, while I adjust to caring for my newborn daughter. Everything moves along smoothly during the trial period, so my boss okays me to permanently work from my home office. I am physically in the company office two Saturdays a month filing hardcopy documents etc and can bring Nita in with me.

"Unfortunately, when she's six months old, Nita's skin darkens to a bronzish tan color, and her facial features sharpen. These changes are noted by the assigned social worker and reported to the judge. So, the Kootenai County Family Court pauses my adoption case, digging further into Nita's background. This has gone on for nearly three years longer than a normal adoption process, with Nita now 4, and I'm getting scared.

"There's a local Coeur d'Alene, Native American Tribe near my town, and I worry someone from the tribe may try to take Nita from me. So I quietly sell my home, which I fully owned. I withdraw some of my savings to live on, deposit the bank check from my home, and run with Nita, not stopping until I cross the Kootenai County border into Clarkston, WA, Lewiston, ID's twin city (Nez Perce County).

"I open a new online bank account with Bank Of America in Nevada, transferring all my funds, including 401k plan there so I'm flush with accessible cash via ATM. I'm on a six-month unpaid leave from my job. and have been floating around the Lewiston/Clarkston twin city area for nearly three months. Nita and I mostly stay in small quiet B&B-type places, until meeting Grandma Myrtle at the mall, and you know the rest.

My boss is very helpful but wants me to settle down quickly and start working again. I am his most senior and successful Technical Service (TS) Rep and can live anywhere in the US. If I cannot solve a customer's issues by Phone/Email/WEB, my boss must send an engineer to the facility, which is expensive. So my working full-time saves him a lot of indirect costs supporting the Engineers' travel expenses.

Lacey sighs again, "I know you're thinking, why's Lacey telling me this? Lauren, I have grown to like you a lot in the brief time we've known each other. I have never thought sexually of a woman before, but feel like I'm falling for you, so want you to know everything about me!"

She throws herself at me wailing, "Please don't hate me, Lauren, because I've never had a real friend like you before. I'm scared my opening up about falling for you, might push you away," as Meg and Tay walk in on us.

Abruptly stopping, they quickly back out the door as I cuddle and coo Lacey, who's talked herself into exhaustion. I gently place her in my bed, kiss her on the cheek whispering, "Get some rest darling."

Walking toward the main house, everything comes thundering down on me. The hateful issue of Mandi's lying bio-father being a predator, my family's hostility, Lacey's mean husband, worrying about Lacey losing Nita and her falling for me. I'm not upset by her attraction, since I also secretly watch Lacey's body when we're together.

Confused by all these happenings, I fling myself onto the living room couch loudly crying as Mandi runs over to me. "Mom, what's wrong, why are you crying?"

Meg jumps up racing for the door, "Something must be going on with Lacey, I better check on her!"

I rouse myself, "No Megan, Lacey's asleep, totally out of it from telling me about her ordeal."

So I tell the adults some of Lacey's history, glossing over our mutual attraction issue(s). I focus mostly on Lacey wanting to finalize Nita's adoption so she can move on, and return to work in her TS job. But it's dragged out almost three years longer than she expects when she takes Nita home at 12 days old.

I tell them Lacey's resting comfortably, but we must help her because she's given up everything to make a loving home for Nita. Lacey's not hurting for money, but her boss wants her back on the job. She can work from the salon or ranch since virtually 100% of her TS engineering work is done via phone or WEB. Lacey's the first real friend I've met who's my age and we have so much fun at dinner tonight. So I want her to live here in Lewiston since she's very happy after meeting all of us.

I finally settle down now burnt out, so Mandi asks Meg to help walk me back to the MH as she coos, "Mom, you also need rest. Meg and I are laying you down with Lacey and you two can comfort each other tonight. Nita and I will bring breakfast in the morning since I know Lacey will want to see her baby girl first thing."

Mandi smiles, "You are the best mom in the world and I love you. Lacey is the only mom Nita has ever known, so I promise to stand with you in fighting for Nita's adoption by Lacey and a wonderful life for them."

***

Lacey and I sleep soundly for nearly three hours before she wakes me, arms curled over my front. We're still in shorts and tops, with Lacey lying flush against my backside. Her right hand softly massages my mound, her left hand inside my bra, lightly tweaking a nipple.

I'm groggy from sleeping as Lacey licks my ear growling, "I know you are awake Lauren, and love my tweaking your fat tit while fondling this damp pussy," as she wickedly pinches my nipple.

Lacey scolds, "Answer me, Lauren, I know you want this as bad as I do. I see you watching me many times, then cannot sit still when I flash my panties." Lacey's exclamation point is biting my ear and digging deeper under my shorts to squeeze my swollen vaginal lips."

Smirking, "Come on Lauren, tell me to stop and I will! But if you don't say stop right now, I own your pussy from this moment on. Just Say Please Stop Lacey!"

I lie deathly still and quiet against Lacey in bed as if I am a paralyzed mute. Then Lacey's two long fingers find the opening to my soul, sinking deeply into my drenched pussy. My body snaps wickedly as I Cum Like A Fucking Geyser from Lacey's intense fingering.

Lacey pulls her finger out with a squelch, sharply turning me to face her. Staring fiercely at me, Lacey licks her chops, then sucks my pussy cream off one finger. She sticks her second finger in my mouth, and I suck tasting my frothy pussy juices for the first time.

Lacey's grinning like an alley cat, "Lauren, I know like hell you wanna fuck me and I'll oblige you!" She kisses me deeply, "Lauren, the day I get you all alone, I will fuck you so good in bed, you will beg me to pound your hot little pussy forever."

I am unable to grasp how quickly Lacey takes charge of my heart, body, and soul. So I lay her arms accepting whatever she's dishing out and it hits me, I fucking love Lacey owning me, but am scared shitless of verbally affirming my submission to her. So, do I just freely give her the keys to own me forever?

Lacey looks big-eyed, then lays the sweetest loving kiss under the sun on me. "I need to tell you everything tonight because we cannot start our love on lies or unsaid truths. I see you watching my booty many times, when you think I am busy and don't see you. Tonight, when we're dressing for dinner, you stare hungrily at my panties and tushy, often licking your lips. So, I know then and there you are craving to crawl between my thighs dining at the Y for hours."

She sweetly kisses me again, "I will never harm you Lauren, but understand if you do not say Stop Lacey, you're mine forever. When you're a bad girl, I will redden your phat booty with a few firm spanks.

"I am awake when Mandi and Meg place you in bed with me but pretend to sleep. After they leave, I gently pull you in close and start softly caressing your booty. You sigh into my boobs pretending to sleep, so I sweetly nuzzle your neck with light butterfly kisses, I also truly caress your phat tushy, now certain you know I want to fuck you. So for the past three hours, I hotly play with your booty and nipples. You never ask why I playing with your tits/booty, nor say stop, Lacey. So I know without a doubt your destiny is my little pussycat lover!

"Our girls will soon bring breakfast, so we will finish this talk later," as I swat Lauren's booty hard. "Say, Lacey, I, Lauren Marie Winters belong to you and only you forever. Yes, I will marry you after Nita's adoption is final."

Me tearing up, "You are not being fair Lacey, since I'm so horny, weak, sleepy, and confused right now!"

Lacey snaps, "I call BS Lauren, you want me forever, so say it loudly, then we rest for a few minutes longer."

Finally giving in, I passionately kiss her, "I love you Lacey and you own me; my pussy, my tits, my booty, my soul, and my heart forever!"

We kiss for minutes before drifting back into sleep as Lacey declares, "Lauren, I love you so much and we will always be equal in marriage, except when sexing it up. Then, you are mine all mine, especially these juicy 34C tits n phat booty!"

BACK TO MEG'S POV

It's Christmas Eve morning, with Mandi and Nita getting breakfast ready for their moms. Nita is scared knowing something is up, but Mandi comforts her saying don't worry sweetie everything will be okay.

I think and think, finally deciding to leave a voice message at the Law Firm's N. Florida HQ. I am shocked when someone answers the phone, the Law Firm,

I reply, "This is Megan Wilson and I'm calling to leave a message for attorney '2', but if she's in I want to speak to her about an important matter."

The voice asks, "This is Christmas Eve Megan, so can't it wait until the 28th?"