A Quiet Lady's Place 06: Adventures...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I call Nita to the phone, having told her what to say, so she can help her mom.

She smiles cutely, "Hello, my name is Nita and I am almost 4 &1/2 years old. I have $1.00 in my little horsey bank for Miss '2'."

Most everyone except Krista and Kara looks at Nita oddly, thinking why is she talking to the Law Firm person about her horsey bank?

Kara quickly grabs my phone flipping it to the speaker, "Please tell attorney '2' Krista and I, Kara each have $1.00 too and give it to our new little sister, Nita!"

A new voice quickly asks, "Kara, where are you and Krista, and are your moms, Anna Lee/Mary Beth there?"

Krista joins the fray, "This is Krista, '2', and yes we love you dearly. We are in Lewiston, Idaho for Christmas with our grandparents, Alice, and Rick Wilson. It's fantastic here since we're riding horses and roaming the range every day."

Attorney '2' giggles, "Krista, you're still a fresh mouth, but your sister Kara is nice, sincere, and respectful! What's up with you riding horses in Idaho for Christmas.?"

Kara jumps back in, "We do love you God-mom '2', and will always remember your fighting for our moms to keep us! We are in Lewiston and have a problem. Mom's sister, Aunt Megan rang the Law Firm to leave a message and will give you details in a minute. Please tell God-mom Jai we love her too and Merry Christmas."

I tell '2' everything I know at the moment and will email her more specifics after boxing day. She gives me a special encrypted law firm email address and we hang up. I update everyone, asking for patience, while Tay and I clear it with Lacey, then will share her full story. I also think Lacey and Mom Lauren bonded in their tears last night and will be very good friends in the future.

CHRISTMAS ON THE RANCH

The Christmas Eve drama is mostly over, with all our family knowing the full details of Lacey wanting to finalize Nita's adoption. The others also learn more about attorney '2' and the Law Firm. Specifically, how she guided Krista and Kara's moms through a similar plight when the girls were 4. So, everyone relaxes certain we will have a wonderful Christmas Eve night, Christmas, and Boxing Day.

Moms Lauren and Lacey are back in the Christmas spirit happily celebrating with family. Once the children are asleep, we moms, god-moms. grandmoms and other family members will hang their goodie-filled stockings over the fireplace mantel. We will also place their special gifts under the tree. Although we young adults and adults exchange a few small gifts, our Christmas on the ranch is mostly for the seven beautiful children.

Grandma Myrtle is having the time of her life with all of us. Tay and I are so happy we begged her to celebrate Christmas at the ranch. Moms Trudeau, Alice, Lauren, and Lacey constantly cook many tasty dishes since with 24 people here, we are mostly snacking instead of huge sit-down meals. Our seven children receive many presents too numerous for description.

The Boxing Day weather forecast calls for sunny and cool. So we're all excited about our 3rd midday horseback ride since arriving at the ranch. Binna and Bon-Hwa 3, and Nita 4 are too young to ride alone, so are doubling up with Ev, Tay, and Mandi today, casually trotting along the lower part of Rocky Ridge!

The ten-year-old twin girls and boys take to riding the ranch's high-spirited horses like a duckling to water. So JP, Del, Ev and I are leading them on the challenging ride along the Rocky Ridge cliffs.

We enjoy a wonderful three-day Christmas weekend, with a few minor schedule changes. Krista and Kara are leaving on Tuesday with Jeanette, Raleigh, Tony, and Ronny. Anna Lee and Mary Beth miss their girls, so are meeting them in New Orleans to celebrate the New Year with Raleigh's family.

Josh and Susan are staying another week, so he, JP, and dads Rick and Mark can draft plans for Lauren's new Salon and Plaza. Josh also has a surprise for Lauren, calling

in a favor for some special hi-tech equipment in the new salon. Although Susan is 6 months pregnant, this is the happiest time she's spent with Megan in several years, as they reconnect. She feels great in her pregnancy, so is all in for staying at the ranch an extra week, and re-bonding longer with her baby sister, Megan.

Finally, Binna, Bon-Hwa, and Nita are on top of the world. They bond quickly after their first meeting for ice cream and now love having their extended family all to themselves. Either JP, Mandy, or we DC roomies take the three kids out riding every day when it's not too cold.

COLLUDING FOR LACEY AND LAUREN

I call the Five Musketeer instigators aside for a meeting. "We need to find a way to get moms Lauren and Lacey away for a day, so they can hang out alone. Their night out with the other adults ended with some distress, so I feel they deserve a do-over."

I ask Mandi, "Are you okay with this idea since it seems they are getting a little sweet on each other? Have any of you noticed a bit more intimacy and touching when Lacey and Lauren think no one is watching?"

Mandi cutely, "Megan, I feel it's fantastic Mom has a trusting friend her age. We know they care for each other from their evening out and talk on the 23rd. Mom certainly didn't squawk when we put them together in bed that night, telling them to comfort each other. I also think Mom and Lacey were kinda chummy before Nita and I arrive with their Christmas Eve breakfast If You Know What I Mean!"

"Oh Yeah, I didn't know about that?" suggesting we gift them a Saturday Day/Night Spa package at the Hells Canyon Grand Hotel. The package includes six hours of spa, a full suite with buffet breakfast, and dinner at the hotel's 5* Restaurant. Check-in time is Saturday by 9:30 am and they walk across the lot to Moscow Snap Fitness spa for six hours of pampering.

We make their romantic dinner reservation for 8:00 pm, so after the spa, they can relax in the suite for a while sipping a nice Champagne that's chilled for them all afternoon. Two or three hours alone in the suite with a little booze lays the groundwork for getting frisky!

HELLS CAYON HOTEL SPA LAUREN'S POV

I sense the four GU buds and Mandi is scheming about something with many hushed talks, but can't figure it out. I see Mandi intently peering at us whenever Lacey and I are in the same room, especially in the MH. We are often alone there for brief moments since Nita practically lives in the main house with Binna and Bon-Hwa.

Lacey frantically lusts for me, but we can't find much alone time, even when in the MH, with people steadily walking in and out. Honestly, we need to find some Lacey-Lauren space, because she grabs a handful of my booty one morning in the kitchen. I nearly wet my panties in worry of being seen by one of the family. Lacey and I now relate on a very intimate level of trust, but I'm still scared shitless of what happens when she and I are finally alone.

Like most women, on occasion, I've thought of girl-girl sex, but now it's lusting every day on Lacey. I didn't have any lesbian friends until meeting Meg and the DC college girls. So, I always felt queer people would be strange and different, but Meg, Del, Tay, and Ev are the nicest young girls I've ever met. So maybe, that's why I'm relaxed viewing Lacey sexually, her being a nice lady and loving mother to Nita.

After our intimate talk before Christmas, I shiver when Lacey and I sit close on the sofa or loveseat. Our friendship is blossoming and it would be refreshing if we could talk endlessly. but there's just too much foot traffic on the ranch. Thinking about us being alone someplace, I shudder, remembering Lacey's Christmas Eve morning promise to ravish my body and redden my bottom if I'm bad. My panties get sloppy wet before I wholly digest the idea of being booty-up over Lacey's lap.

Then as if A Genie Pops Out Of The Bottle, five smiling girls ask Lacey and me to talk privately in the MH. Del, Ev, Tay, Meg, Mandi, Lacey, and I enjoy a nice glass of Fume chatting about this n that. It's nice talking with the adult girls as friends, and not moms. Every few minutes there's an odd lull in our talking, with the girls seemingly waiting for something, glancing furtively at Megan.

Finally, Meg clears her throat, "The five of us talk one evening about how much we are enjoying Christmas together on the ranch. Mandi is now one of our best buds, as we are now the Five Musketeers. I mention our group did not give either of you a personal Christmas gift, except from Mandi to her mom, Lauren. Also, we help Nita buy a few small gifts for you, Mom Lacey."

Meg continues "After your night out for dinner and then later opening up in the MH, we notice you two now often relax talking on the sun porch or MH. The ranch has been crazy for two weeks with so many people here but is gradually quieting down. So my roomies ask me to check with Mandi about we five girls giving her mom and Lacey a special belated Christmas present."

Megan passes me a Red Christmassy-looking envelope, containing a Hells Canyon Grand Hotel Gift package for one night; dinner, spa, and breakfast included. The girls have also sneakily arranged for a bottle of nice chilled Champagne in the suite. Topping our gift off, Mandi, Tay, and Megan are covering the salon on Saturday if any customers need a last-minute hair appointment. Finally, JP, Mandi, and Nita are taking Lacey and me to and from the hotel."

Tears streaming down my cheeks, I show Lacey the Hells Canyon reservation and special activity listing.

Lacey gasps, "I don't understand, are you five girls giving this gift package to Lauren and me?"

Mandi smiles, "Lacey, you and Mom dedicate your lives, to caring for Nita and me. I love this gift package but can't afford it alone. Then, my four sisters say, we are all giving you the Hell Canyon Hotel Spa Package, so divide the price by five, which is then a no-brainer!

"You both deserve the best so enjoy your 24-hour Hotel/Spa package! Don't worry about Nita, JR, and I are taking her riding most of Saturday and other fun stuff in the evening."

***

It's 4:00 pm when Lacey and I finish our six hours at the invigorating fitness center. Exhausted from the many activities, we jacuzzi, and sauna, then shower, and dressed. Back at the hotel, we're told our luggage is in the suite. Walking in, we're floored, as this is a gorgeous full one-bedroom suite with the works, including an enclosed patio with a chilling bottle of Champagne waiting for us!

Speechless, Lacey and I walk around the suite touching everything. Hugging, we tear up thinking of how much these five young ladies love and appreciate us.

Lacey looks lustfully at me, stripping down to her thong. "You next Lauren then sit on the sofa, while I pop the cork on our champagne!"

After pouring a large goblet of champagne, "Lauren, I own your booty from now until checkout tomorrow. Let's sip our Champagne while I change our dinner reservations to 9:00 pm, meaning we can play for the next three hours."

She adds, "We have been forced to wait forever for this moment and time alone. So fess up again loud and clear you are mine, Lauren, or we will have a boring evening together sitting around like two old biddies."

I lean slightly into Lacey, "I will learn to love this life with you Lacey, but right now I'm tentative as this is new for me. I'd never even kissed a girl until you turn my life topsy turvy on Christmas Eve morning!"

Lacey sweetly kisses my cheek, "It's the same for me Lauren, but I don't care about any other girl. I want you and you alone to love and sex it up with and never kiss anyone else. You will belong only to me and I only to you as equals except for our sex, where I'm always boss-babe."

Trembling, I look Lacey up and down, my thong now so soggy. I know Lacey has won and in the end, I will give in to her, so ask myself why fight caving in any longer. So, I pick up our glass of champagne, taking a big unladylike gulp.

I give Lacey the champagne looking softly into her eyes, "Drink up darling and sit for a moment." I gently kiss her and stand, lowering my dripping wet thong. I crawl onto her lap, pushing my booty up into her perfect spanking range. "I am a little afraid of our love's direction, but I can no longer resist being your woman. I know you won't ever harm me but have never willingly given anyone total control of my body."

Then I proudly declare, "YES, I AM YOURS LACEY, because I trust you as I've never trusted anyone before. We don't lie to each other or pull our verbal punches, which is refreshing. Your spanking will make me cede control of my body to you stinging momentarily, but will forever be a hot n fun part of our sex play!"

Lacey softly massages my naked bottom and thighs, "Do you want us to be forever Lauren? If you say yes, I will give you two hard spanks sealing us as a couple, only one to the other. I need to be crystal clear, I want us to marry the moment Nita's adoption is final, having a quiet ranch wedding with family and close friends."

I turn my head looking deeply into Lacey's eyes, giving her the wettest kiss on earth. "I am your lover and soon-to-be wife. This is your booty to have, hold and spank darling"

Lacey rubbing my booty, "After we connect on Christmas Eve, I love to watch your bottom. It's so cute, I just want to spank it once or twice and then lay sweet wet kisses on your booty for hours. You feel the same about me, peeking, at my braless perky tits like a hawk. Then you mentally swoop down and suck hard on my stiff nipples."

Me, "Guilty as charged darling, diving in to hungrily suck and slobber all over her tits, trying to get my fill of Lacey's sweetness.

Lacey moans, "Wow Lauren you are one tit-hungry babe," playfully smacking my booty. "I often fantasize about our first night of real sex, me wanting to please you 100%. I'll never forget how you were so kind and loving to Nita and me our first time visiting your salon."

She pulls me down beside her and lustfully kisses me, sending her hand to softly pet my pussy. I'm dripping so much pussy juice, with Lacey smearing its creamy essence all over my thighs.

Lacey smiles, "I accept your gift of love to me babe, so let's snuggle and then dress for dinner. We can fuck like sex-addicted Two Dicked Billie Goats, after our lovely romantic dinner tonight."

Tearing up, I roll onto Lacey, "Yes darling, your Lauren is Lacey's good girl forever, and cannot wait for you to fuck me crazy after dinner." Kissing so tenderly, I almost forget this woman's promise to redden my phat booty later with two hard smacks, confirming my acceptance of her as the sex boss.

I am undoubtedly in love!

It seems like we only doze for minutes before our 7:30 pm alert buzzes. After a few wake-up kisses, we dash playfully into the shower. Then after putting on make-up, we take our little black dresses from the closet, Lacey saying impishly, "Wait Lauren babe, we're commando tonight?"

I squeal, "Lacey, surely you don't mean we're dining in the elegant 5* restaurant butt-naked under our dresses?"

She grins, "Come on Lauren, it'll be a fun night for us sweetie, but only if you want to."

Deciding to be frisky with my boss-babe Lacey, I bend over the dresser, "The pretty lady owning Lauren's booty must firmly swat it, ordering me to dine commando tonight, Spank-Spank!" Unquestionably, I'll be naked under my dress with a stinging-reddened bottom, when we leave the suite.

Dressing, Lacey asks for my black silk holdups, "Darling, I'll put your hosiery on eying my babe's naked pussy under her dress." This is the most sensuous experience ever for me, as Lacey caresses and scratches my soft inner thighs rolling up my stockings. She also purposely blows gentle puffs of air on the sensitive just below my vaginal hair. Of course, I do the same for Lacey, taking the liberty of a few long wet-tongue licks up her inner thighs.

***

Sensuously dressing in the suite kick starts our evening, as we order pre-dinner drinks at a cozy lounge table. Neither of us is a big boozer, so we choose Singapore Slings, a fruity Sloe gin-based cocktail. The bartender, Amber asks if we like our drinks strong, and I instantly reply we are celebrating true love tonight, so please make them good n strong.

Amber smiles, "I know just how to make them special for you. Your drink(s) will be made with double shots of Sloe gin, Grand Marnier, Cherry liqueur, skimping on the pineapple juice, and other mixes. Then I'll pour the finished drink(s) into a giant tumbler with two straws for sharing."

I squeal, "Perfect Amber, you're so getting a great tip tonight!"

Lacey and I are off to the races talking up a storm again. I just love being with this woman as we are rocking on all 12 cylinders. So the evening goes on, with a few guys trying to send us drinks. Lacey asks Amber to tell them we are two old moms out for a relaxing evening and not party ladies. A couple of guys give us hard stares but otherwise are left alone in our little world.

Dinner is great, with the staff treating us lovely, and offering tips for our meal and dessert selections. We only have one big drink, since we have a nearly full bottle of Champagne in our suite. Deciding to skip the lounge, since we do not want to deal with buzzed guys trying to hit on us, we will return to our suite.

Lacey flustered, "I want to dance Lauren, why do so many guys try picking up women at nice places? They should just go to a Honky Tonk or other dive bars for pickups. We're staying in a suite here and can buy our booze, at least our girls are paying for it."

I look at Lacey giggling, "Girl, are you tipsy from a glass of Champagne and one hell of a Singapore Sling?"

She answers, "I've never been a big drinker, but am loving our beautiful evening together. I'm okay since we can slow dance in our suite, getting down n dirty in frisky sex games."

We stop in the lounge saying goodnight to Amber, with a great tip. I ask her about a good soul or blues dance music radio station since Lacey and I want to keep partying in our suite. Amber gives me a USB stick filled with soul music songs we can use on the in-suite stereo system.

She warns "These are slow drag songs to die for, so clothes may be optional for two hot n lovely ladies."

Of course, Lacey drunkenly giggles, "Tell you a secret Amber, lack of clothes for us hot babes will only take a minute, as we're commando."

Amber screeches. "You are 2-wild n crazy fun ladies, take a picture for me!"