A Quiet Lady's Place 06: Adventures...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have full legal custody of Nita, Lacey, even with her likely being 25% to 50% Coeur d'Alene Indian, but not confirmed by DNA testing. So, I do not feel any other person is seeking Nita's custody, such as an unknown biological father. If the delay in your adopting Nita is due to a bio-relatives objection, DNA testing confirming paternity would have been ordered for Nita by a State Court within 24 to 72 hours.

"My thoughts are some person or entity is suspicious about Nita's genetics being Native American. It could be for financial gain, and they want to take her in as a foster child receiving a monthly payment until she is 18. The tribunal leaders pay for the foster care with funds from Casino Profits or other tribal income such as the sale of timber/logging or other reservation-owned natural resources.

"The potential payout for a foster family/agency hosting Nita until age 18 is huge since she is only 4. If the Tribunal pays $600/month for foster care, then Nita's total financial value to the foster group is over $100,000. This scenario is based on her being genetically more than 25% Native American. The Indian Child Welfare Act specifies courts assign precedence to 'Tribal Members' for both Foster Care and/or Adoption of reservation-born children, to Native American persons and/or agencies.

"Nita wasn't born on a reservation, so she is definitively excluded from this act. Her official birth record lists the city's Fire Station, which is local Kootenai County government property. This entire episode is most likely a word-of-mouth issue due to Nita having sharp Native American-like features with darker skin color. So it has now morphed into he/she heard such and such. I feel that your adopting Nita in this type of situation is simple and will finalize next month based on your certified records!"

Attorney '2' finishes, "Lacey, stay alert being extremely cautious. You and Lauren will not have any worries, once Nita's adoption is final. I'll keep you in the loop, as our Law Firm deals with the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)! At this time, I feel Nita's adoption will soon be final, making you and Lauren Happy Moms!

"You will get a courier package from the Law Firm in the next two weeks. Please follow the specific instructions, which I will tell you by phone, and are also in the outer package."

Attorney '2', "Goodbye Lacey and Lauren, we are nearly there on Nita's adoption," and hangs up.

Lauren looks at me, "Oh Hell Lacey!" as we take off running toward the main ranch house to tell Trudeau and Mark this great Law Firm news.

JUBILANCE AND CELEBRATION LAUREN'S POV

Almost two weeks later to the exact day, Lacey receives a text and phone call from '2' at the Law Firm. Attorney '2' advises her a couriered package has been dispatched to the ranch arriving in Lewiston tomorrow. There are documents for her, and me to sign, as well as a document for Nita to sign, needing to be countersigned, and dated by both of us.

Everyone at the ranch is all abuzz, wondering what's in this special package, while also praying Nita's adoption finalizes soon. None of us can sit still for the next 24 hours, as we are all on pins and needles.

***

The FedEx driver has just left the ranch with the return package for the Law Firm. It contains our signed documents, as per the Law Firm's directions. We anxiously wait until the FedEx truck leaves so we can open the second Law Firm envelope.

Nita is so cute, "Look everybody, I am a big girl now and can sign my moms' papers too!"

Lacey slowly opens the 2nd envelope as per the Law Firm's instructions, and her eyes bulge with tears. "Oh My God Lauren, we are now a family!" She shows me a handwritten note from attorney '2'; Nita's Adoption Complete! The envelope also contains the final adoption document, signed by the Secretary of the BIA.

I scream, "I cannot believe it darling," as Mandi and Nita jump into our arms with hugs and kisses flying everywhere.

Lacey quickly texts '2', "I am speechless, so please thank everyone at the Law Firm for us We will call tomorrow after our 4-joyful heartbeats slow down to normal."

Grandma Myrtle firmly, "Lacey, take your family to the MH right this minute, and fall on your knees, thanking Jesus For This Blessing!"

Mom Trudeau adds, "We will quickly call Adele and the girls, and Megan's mom/dad with this stunning news."

Nita gives Grandmas Trudeau and Myrtle big hugs, "Both of you have been my grandmas since Christmas, and I love you so much. I know my mom needs the paper, but I love you two more than a piece of paper. I also love you Grandpa Mark, big sis Mandi, and big brother JP. This ranch is my home and I'm never leaving here."

Tonight, we have a wonderful celebration BBQ, honoring Nita, who proudly says. "I now have Two Moms, Four Grandmas, Four Aunts, Two Grandpas, and the best Big Brother & Sister in the world." She has been hugging everyone like crazy since Lacey read the note from Attorney '2'!

The emotional love and joy of being a family have never been so visible to us, as in the past few hours! Nita's life with her extended family is now protected since Lacey and Lauren are officially and legally her parents by adoption.

So, the final chapter of A Quiet Lady's Place ends with joy for a new family of four in Lewiston, Idaho.

***

Epilogue 1:

A Quiet Lady Place story starts 10 years earlier when Eva J/Clancy first meets there one Friday night. They share a bottle of Cabernet, quickly start dating, fall in love, and the rest is history.

Eva J & Clancy individually or as a couple, spawn 3-Heterosexual and 8-Lesbian loving marriages in the eight chapters,

Epilogue 2:

A Quiet Lady's Place's Extended Families: Metro Charleston, SC; Metro Washington, DC; Metro New Orleans, LA; Metro Lewiston, ID.

Epilogue 3:

A Quiet Lady's Place's Young Children: Biological-Love Children = One or Two Bio-Parent(s): Adopted-Love Children = One or Two Adoptive-Parent(s)

Biological/Love Children: Mandi; Riley; Bella; Josh Jr.

Adoptive/Love Children: Mina; Krista/Kara; JT; Tony/Ronny; Nita; Binna/Bon-Hwa.

Also. in MAY 2023 Josh Adams Jr. is born to Josh Adams Sr. and Susan Wilson Adams. Josh Jr.'s first travel will be to Lewiston in JUNE 2023, at 2 months old.

Epilog 4:

Lauren/Lacey marry in early May, having a small family wedding on the ranch. Jaime and Moon bring their two children, Binna and Bon-Hwa, who are Nita's best buds. The 4 & 5-year-olds have been close since spending Christmas at the ranch. So, Lacey convinces Jaime, and Moon, to bring the kids to their wedding, vacationing for a week at the Lewiston ranch.

The Newly Weds honeymoon for a long weekend at Hell's Resort. Then Lacey Jo Watkins, Lauren Winters Watkins, and Allison Juanita (Nita) Watkins vacation in Charleston for a week over Memorial Day. The two families will take Nita, Binna, and Bon-Hwa to play at Disney World while visiting Charleston.

The timing for everything is perfect since Lauren's Solon is closed from 27 MAY to 7 JULY 2023. Lauren's Escape Plaza, a 7-store strip mall of ranch-farm-related shops, anchored by Lauren's Salon fully opens in JULY. Lacey's the Escape Plazas Business Manager, while also running her Engineering Technical Service Program from there. Lauren, Mandi, Megan, and Taylor share management responsibility for the hair salon.

Epilogue 5:

One year later, John Paul Burgess (JP) and Mandi Winters Burgess have a huge Wedding at the Lewiston Christian Church, with Pastor Ervin R Blume officiating. JP and Mandi add a four-bedroom wing to the main home, sharing the original dining/kitchen area with Mom and Dad Burgess.

Two years later, Adele/Evelyn & Megan/Taylor have a double wedding, with an ecstatic Pastor Ervin R Blume officiating. Pastor Blume is thrilled to host the Lewiston Christian Church's first-ever Same Sex Wedding (X2).

The two couples build a spacious five-bedroom home on Del's family ranch, declaring we are roommates forever.

All extended Burgess Family Members now have homes on the main Ranch Property.

Grandma Myrtle mostly lives in a new four-bedroom home with Lacey, Lauren, and Nita, who wants her first grandma ever, close by. Grandma Myrtle and Nita occasionally stay in the main home with Grandma Trudeau, when moms Lacey and Lauren visit their favorite party place, Hell's Resort.

All is well in Metro Charleston, Metro DC, Metro New Orleans, and Metro Lewiston.

I trust my readers enjoyed most of the EIGHT A Quiet Lady's Place stories!

Billyslate Copyright 2023

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well done with this fantastic story. I think everything has been said in the previous comments. Enough said. 10 stars for the whole 8 parts.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowler12 months ago

It is a brilliant story from start to finish that is my verdict and will stick with waiting for your new stories and hope we can read more fantastic stories from you Billyslate thank you for all your stories up to to-day, as I reread all your stories waiting for the next story as far as I am concerned Billyslate you have my vote every time thank you.xxxx

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 1 year ago

This is so excellently written by you Billyslate and cannot wait for more of your stories as I have read everyone of your stories and read them more than once always look for your stories all the time for me you are the best writer and your stories are the best hope you never stop writing Billyslate thank you for your brilliant stories. xxxxx

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom of Two Kids Thinks She is a Lesbian Lesbian coming out.in Lesbian Sex
Wanna Paint Pt. 01 Two young women find love and success together.in Lesbian Sex
The Move Home Ch. 01 A young girl returns home and unexpected love.in Lesbian Sex
The OWLS Club A Lesbian Romance story.in Lesbian Sex
My Mom and I Pt. 01 Mom and daughter discover mutual masturbation pleasure.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories