A Quiet Lady's Place 06: Adventures...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I promise to leave the USB at the front desk if we do not see her before checking out.

***

Now in our suite, Lacey pours Champagne saying play some music baby. The USB's cool and soothing slow-dance soul music kicks in, so Lacey pulls me up into her arms.

"I'm not drunk, Lauren, just so fucking horny for you!" as she quickly unzips my dress which drops to the floor leaving me butt-naked except for my heels and thigh highs.

Lacey steps back, "Don't you dare move an inch, Lauren," dropping her dress. She picks up both dresses hanging them in the closet.

"Come and dance with me Lauren," dragging me closer to the music, our nipples touching as we dance. "I love you so much darling and have waited so long for tonight. Stay focused on us babe, while we dance and get wild. Keep your mind clear as we love and fuck the night away!"

Smiling cutely, I stop our grinding slow dance and run my fingers deep into her hairy pussy's creamy wetness. "I am yours until death darling since I love you more than life itself. I know you will drive our sex life, and am crazy with the reality of my bossy girlfriend Lacey pounding my pussy into the bed for the next 40 years."

,

We finish our Champagne, diss the dancing, and madly dash to our king bed. Lacey tosses me on my back, climbing right on top. "Lauren love, From This Moment On, I own your sweet pussy, phat booty, luscious tits, sweaty thighs, and loving heart!"

She tenderly kisses me, constantly pulling on my stiff nipples. Then she licks my eyes and tongues my ears softly blowing puffs of warm air in them. I'm so wet, hot creamy juices flowing down my thighs like volcanic lava erupting from Dante's Peak.

Lacey runs her fingers through the creamy froth along my inner thighs into my soaking wetness. She then sensuously licks and sucks each finger whispering, "I love you so much Lauren, and you are the Christmas gift, I've waited a lifetime for."

Tears flood my eyes as I stare up at Lacey. "I belong to you and you only forever. You are number one to me and I won't deny you anything, since your love respects and protects me."

Sitting up, I latch on to Lacey's nipples sucking them like crazy. My mind is in a whirl of cascading lust, wondering how we are here. Moving south, I get one quick taste of Lacey's sweet pussy before she grabs my arms pulling me up for a long kiss.

She pulls away, licking my face, moving down to my tits where she gently bites my nipples. Spreading my legs wide, Lacey swoops down for a long sensuous lick, savoring my juices like a finely aged wine. She licks my inner thighs, cleansing them of cooling pussy cream, then darts back up to my weeping pussy.

My thighs are spread so wide I am ashamed, as Lacey peeks into the depths of my inner vaginal being. Slowly unwinding and striking like a snake, Lacey takes my pussy in her lips sucking like a camel at a Sahara Desert water trough.

I scream in joy, "You're eating my pussy so good sweetheart and I love it. Fuck-Fuck-Fuck. Please don't stop baby," my thighs stiffening as I cum like a runaway Cyclone. Wet juices leak down the sides of Lacey's neck, face buried up to her ears in my pussy.

She looks up evilly, "I'm just getting started baby, you will be my cum-hussy tonight." I repeatedly orgasm as her lips jump from my inner pussy, to my clit, to my swollen vaginal lips, to my taint, playing me like a fiddle. I cannot fathom this being Lacey's first girl-girl fuck, the way she's feasting on my pussy.

Seemingly camping days long between my widely splayed wide thighs, Lacey greedily slurps the constantly flowing wetness from my pussy. Her long piercing tongue glides up my narrow slit, latching on to my clit. I helplessly scream, "Well fuck me drunk Lacey, I'm cumming for you again and again," shuddering as if lying naked in a frozen snowbank.

I try escaping Lacey's gorging pussy attack, by twisting and turning my hips to avoid each long enticing swipe of her tongue.

Lacey yells, "Oh hell no Lauren, this is my pussy and I'm fucking it until you drop." Then her mouth relentlessly storms back, sucking my clit deep into her steel-like jaws until I erupt again like a spring geyser mirage in the desert.

Breathless, as Lacey flips me to doggie, I plead for mercy, "Darling, please-pretty please, I'm dying to rest for a minute!"

She roars, "No timeouts for you tonight Lauren," tossing me a pillow, "Rest on this," as she ravages me from behind, mauling my terrified g-spot! I'm cumming like a 5-loco-freight train, as Lacey Eats-Fingers-Licks my pussy like there is no tomorrow, as I sink limply to my tummy.

Smiling, Lacey turns me over kissing me gently, "I so much love playing sex games with you baby, but maybe you deserve a little break from my pussy eating!"

Looking up at my special woman, "Let's share a glass of bubbly darling, and then round two because I so love you. I've cum more in an hour with you, than in my 38 years. But what about you darling, don't you want to cum?"

Lacey grabs the bubbly, smiling while I reenergize, "I truly adore you, Lauren, so tonight's all about you, my love. When we are home where our sexual fun must be muted due to family, you can lazily eat my sweet n tasty pussy for hours every night, okay?"

She continues, "We'll visit this resort 2 or 3 times a year and then you are my total hussy suck and fuck babe, deal?"

I lunge hotly kissing Lacey, "I'm your wanton sex toy and hussy, whenever we run off to a place like this for a 24-hour Fuck a Thon. Strap up babes, 'cause I'm so ready for round two."

***

Lacey gets her carryall and straps up for fucking. I'm in awe since the strapon seems colossal on her. Nearly eight inches, and very thick is the description when we order it online from the salon's address. It was all very secretive so Mandi is not aware of us fucking with a strapon dildo.

Now seeing it on Lacey, I'm so terrified of its size, you wouldn't believe I have a daughter nearly 19. I try steeling myself to the idea of Lacey fucking me with it for an hour, but it's a no-go.

Fearfully I ask, "Lacey darling, I love you dearly but that thing looks huge when strapped on. Are you certain it's the one we ordered?

Lacey grins stroking her peter, "Is my little sweet Lauren a scaredy-cat of my big fat dick?" smirking gleefully.

Shamefully, I surrender rolling on my back legs splayed, dreading Lacey's first thrust. It's been nearly 20 years since my poor little pussy has been fucked. Once in a blue moon, I jill-off with gentle clit play and deep fingering when horniness swamps me.

Smiling sweetly, Lacey crawls between my lush thighs teasing my vaginal lips, swollen in desire. She moans, "Babe, even though you're jittery, your body so needs me to fuck you dizzy. I know it's been a long-long time for you, Lauren, and will go easy with my first thrust."

Gathering my reserve, I reach up kissing the woman I love, "Fuck me, deep Lacey, then rest a minute for my pussy to open fully."

Lacey moans, "I Love You, Lauren," sliding her full eight inches in with a firm but sensual thrust, looking deep into my eyes.

She cheekily grins, "I own your pussy, Lauren, and every inch of this sweet body," then bites my right nipple, marking me as hers.

Lacey starts with a gentle half fuck-stroke testing the waters. She half-strokes me again, then quickly adds a slow n easy full-depth pussy stroke. My tremors cease realizing, I want the woman I love to endlessly fuck me all night long.

Pulling my legs up until kneeing my boobs I moan, "Darling, please fuck me hard now baby, Fuck Me Lacey Fuck Me!" Almost instantly, Lacey's fiercely pounding my hot box and I'm a fucking wild woman. Locking my sweaty thighs around her shoulders, I howl over and over, Fuck Me Lacey-Fuck Your Woman-Own My Pussy!

I grab for Lacey's tits, who swats my hand away. "Tonight's only for you babe, so don't touch my tits, unless you want dat booty spanked."

She yanks the strapon out, pussy juices flying all over the place, and flips me doggy, with a swift smack on the bottom. Lacey howls like a she-wolf as she hammers her 8-inches deep into my pussy,

"Lauren, are you back talking me?" questions Lacey smacking my booty with two love taps as she calls them; Spank-Spank. They feel like hot lava seeping from a live volcano, erupting on my booty.

I think my Gawd, what have I gotten myself into, an adult woman being spanked like a little girl? But Lacey's fucking me oh so good, I can't focus on saving my burning booty for cumming like crazy. I hastily try to cover my red-hot bottom, but it's a no as I convulse like crazy from another orgasm.

Swiftly fanning my hands, trying to cool my bottom I sniffle, "I'm sorry for being a bad girl darling. Please no more fucking and spanking tonight, I can't take one more orgasm!"

Lacey lovingly asks, "Any regrets on tonight babe? Your girlfriend Lacey will always swat my bad girl Lauren's cute bottom once or twice when she pouts and back-talks?"

I look deeply into Lacey's hazel eyes sighing, "I love you Lacey Jo Watkins, and am your babe forever." drifting off into a sleepy town.

***

I awaken to my bottom being sensuously massaged, and Lacey fondling my tushy. I love Lacey petting my bottom, but so badly want to kiss her. I roll over onto my back, pulling her down for a long sweet good morning kiss. "I truly love you, Lacey Jo Watkins, and am deliriously happy in your arms. I know we go home today, but please see if we can get a late checkout?"

"Be right back babe," says Lacey scampering into the sitting room. She returns in a jiffy grinning, "Checkout at 3:30 pm, and JP, Lacey, and Nita are fetching us at four."

After a few more wet kisses, Lacey sits up against the headboard and turns me around so I lean back on her boobs. She reaches under my armpits getting a firm grip on both my nipples gently twisting them.

"You owe me, big-time girlfriend, so once Nita's adoption is final, we're getting married and coming back here for a short two-day Honeymoon. I will nail this sweet pussy to the bed our entire time here celebrating our loving marriage. The Hell Canyon Hotel will be our home away from home for an occasional wild n crazy weekend of fucking.

Do You Love n Lust Me, Lauren?

Wildly screaming, "Oh Yes Lacey! I am yours for the rest of our lives and we will always respect our girls and family. Mandi is an adult now understanding the need for privacy, so will be happy caring for Nita once and a while when we go wild here in Hell!"

I attack Lacey, going for her full B-cup tits sucking and licking them like there's no tomorrow. I kiss her tummy, licking deeply into her navel then yell, "Lacey I So Love You!"

Shortly, we jump into the shower and then dress for breakfast in sexy booty shorts and tops. After breakfast, we check at the front desk learning Amber starts her shift before our checkout. So, we can personally return her USB Stick while also introducing, Nita, Mandi, and JP.

Lacey brings Mandi, JP, and Nita up to our suite and they are amazed at its size and layout, especially the nice patio. I glance at Lacey as she and I sit a little nervously staring out the patio's sliding door. She's the leader in our love, as I am now 100% her babe, so it's her job to tell the kids about us.

Finally, Lacey sighs, "Yesterday was so much fun for Lauren and me, with our spa package, then resting and sipping our gift bubbly. We dress cutely in short party dresses, stop in the lounge before dinner, meeting this wonderful bartender Amber. She's nice to us and then we have a beautiful dinner in the hotel's exclusive 5* restaurant. We'll introduce you guys to Amber just before leaving for the ranch.

"Lauren and I talk all day long enjoying our spa gift and spending quality time together. We continue talking up a storm after drinks and dinner, also slow dancing to soul love songs. Yesterday/night is the best day ever socially for Lauren and me. It's because we are having so much fun talking in the spa, at dinner, and dancing closely. We're still happily floating on air today, so have a question for you three."

Hesitating for a sec, I ask, "Can Mom Lauren and I be girlfriends, then get married later?"

There is a deathly silence, then Nita screams, "Yes-Yes, I will have two moms, oh yeah!"

Mandi looks at JP, Lauren, and then me, "You two 38-year-old ladies want to be real girlfriends and get married? Wow, I think this is the best news I've had in a long time."

Mandi looks at JP who seems in shock. "Darling JP, this means I can happily say yes when you ask me to marry you!"

JP yells, "Holy Tequila Shots, I'm off to the Jewelers tomorrow!"

Mandi grins, "Hey handsome let mom and mom Lacey enjoy their glory for a few days before horning in on them." JP shakes his head in wonderment at the new lovers grinning ear to ear.

Suddenly, Nita explodes, "Oh My God Mandi, you are my big sister, flinging herself into Mandi's arms.

Lacey introduces Amber as we are leaving for the ranch, who tells everyone how much she enjoyed chatting with Lacey and me in the lounge. Amber quickly sees we're special friends and will take good care of us the next time we're at the hotel.

We say our goodbyes and leave for home, still deliriously happy with our time together at Hell's Resort.

BACK AT THE RANCH MEG'S POV

Lacey, Lauren, Mandy, JP, and Nita arrive at the ranch, now relaxing with family, reminiscing about their special gift and the wonderful 10 days of Christmas at the ranch. Alice, Rick, and the Charleston group will depart for home in three days, while we four COEDs return to university two days later.

Nita is wiggling, squirming, and whispering to Binna and Bon-Hwa. Finally, she just cannot hold her tongue any longer, "Grandmas Trudeau and Alice, I have two moms now because mom Lauren and my mom are girlfriends and then gonna get married. I also have a Big Sister, Mandi who will teach me everything.

Nita's on a roll, "Then my big sister, Mandi tells JP that he can ask her to marry him cause her mom now has mom Lacey and I say yes sir-ee. When Mandi and JP he is my Big Brother so I want them to marry soon," Nita, Binna, and Bon Hwa are dancing happily around the room thinking of more road trips."

Alice and Trudeau smile with open arms, pulling Lauren and Lacey in for hugs and Mom Trudeau quirks, "We see the beautiful wide smiles, the moment you two come through the entryway, and now know the reason. We are all so happy for both of you wonderful loving moms!"

Lauren quietly, "We're keeping our special friendship news to family only until we speak with attorney '2' and get her input. If she approves of our timing, we will gradually spread our wings doing things together in public."

Lacey, "We do have one big request for Mark and Trudeau. Lauren and I want to rent the four-bedroom mobile home (MH) long-term, living here on the ranch for one or two years. We also want Grandma Myrtle to stay with us whenever her two-lifetime friends are off visiting their families."

She continues, "The MH is quite spacious for a small family, so Nita and I can share a bedroom, Lauren and Mandi have individual bedrooms and we keep one guest bedroom open for Grandma Myrtle. Nita loves having grandmas and wants them everywhere she lives, so it's perfect for Grandma Myrtle to live with us"

Mom Trudeau tearing up, "Mark and I are so happy you all want to stay on the ranch but insist on one change. Myrtle will now have Del's old bedroom forever, and Nita can spend some nights with Grandma Myrtle.

Nita runs to Grandma Myrtle, "Grandma, I will stay many nights with you, and Grandma Trudeau is also close. I am gonna be in "Grandma Heaven!"

Trudeau finishes, "There are several family changes in the works over the next year, so Mark's and my thoughts are Lacey, Lauren, Mandi, and Nita are family and will live permanently on the ranch.

Del, Ev, Tay, and Meg are also moving back to our ranch late next year, so we must plan a major renovation(s) of the family's living quarters. We have many acres of range land, so may end up with two more separate and/or attached homes. Keeping the rental MH for the next two years is a fantastic idea since it gives us more living flexibility during the construction or remodeling phase."

LACEY'S POV

It's nearing the end of January, with the ranch deathly quiet for the past two weeks. Our only remaining little chatterbox is my Nita, who dreadfully misses Binna and Bon-Hwa. But she also loves being the center of attention from seven grown-ups.

I am sweating a bit since it's been total silence from attorney '2' at the Law Firm following our second talk. Attorney '2' asks Lauren for certain information such as her Social Security#, Birth Certificate, W2 or 2020 IRS tax filing, etc, but she has four fundamental questions. Does Lauren have a criminal record, are we getting married shortly, do we plan to adopt Nita as a couple, and will Lauren take my family name when we marry?

I have previously provided the Law Firm with certified copies of my bank account balances, work W2s, employment confirmation letter, a 401k enrollment statement/balance, Power of Attorney (POA) documents confirming I have been 100% legally and financially responsible for Nita since she is 2 days old. Nita's Hospital bill payment receipt, and other relevant income or financial-related items.

As I sit pondering what's going on with the Law Firm, my phone beeps startling me and I quickly see the 904 area code. The text reads, Law Firm, '2' ringing Lacey in 5 minutes.

Attorney '2' jumps right into the meat of her call, "We are in a complex situation with Nita's custody, Lacey, but I am certain we'll win, with your being allowed to finalize her adoption next month.

Astounded, I squeal with glee, "Finish Nita's Adoption Next Month Attorney '2'?"

Attorney '2', "Yes Lacey, but we must move cautiously covering all bases for the next two weeks. It's extremely important that you keep Nita off the Coeur d'Alene Indian Reservation and/or any land owned by the tribe until her adoption is final. So please stay completely away from Kootenai County without my Law Firm's written approval!"

Attorney '2' continues, "The real question is whether Nita is covered by the Indian Child Welfare Act . It's a definite NO, but so much Civil Law is based on possession, so Nita must always be 100% in your legal care/custody. I want the two of you, to maintain an extremely low profile for the next 2 or 3 weeks, staying entirely on ranch property. I'm being extra cautious since we are dealing with a fluid situation.