A Quiet Lady's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two nearly 6' tall women visiting the church, one definitely of Scandinavian extraction, and one from a visibly Black American mixed heritage, certainly caused a stir among the congregation. The two six-year-old girls jealously held on to their respective moms during the introductions. Riley was obviously of mixed black and white heritage, while Mina was blond and blue-eyed.

Pastor James was a bit confused with the Mina/Eva relationship since this previously quiet and morose six-year-old was now wound up like the Duracell Energizer Bunny.

Clancy and Eva commented they really loved his sermon and would visit again. He so badly wanted to ask them a few questions but wisely realized today was not the time or place for that conversation.

Just as the family was leaving, Pastor James clearly heard Mina ask, "Please Mom-Eva; can I stay with you tonight?"

Eva answered, "Okay, baby-girl; both you and Riley will stay with Mom-Clancy at my place tonight, giving your grandmom a rest."

Pastor James thought, "Definitely Intriguing!"

Later that Sunday afternoon, Clancy, Riley, and Mina camped out at Eva's, snacking, playing games, and having just a plain old good time. Eva arranged four comfortable pallets on the living room floor, where they slept Sunday night in PJ party style.

Riley had learned her Mom would be staying at Eva's for the next few weeks instead of a hotel and was ecstatic since she would regularly see Eva. She was so happy that her mom met Eva, and they were now good friends. Eva loved children, so she was also like a new mom to Riley and Mina, which made both six-year-olds so happy. Riley was especially happy for Mina, who now saw Eva as her real Mom and loved her very much.

Life would be so good for Riley and Mina, as they both had loving moms and were destined to be just like real sisters.

WANDA THE EXTV GOLD MINE:

EXTV's sales exploded five months after Eva and Jodie reorganized the entire Charleston operation. The reorganization affected Customer Service, Engineering Design, Production, and the Sales/Marketing front office group. A young design engineer biochemist, Tony Chan, had developed and molded a Virus Resistant Biochemical Compound. This inert compound could be re-liquefied and used as an undercoat for interiors of high-end cars, yachts, private jets, and other expensive motorized items. EXTV expeditiously filed for patent protection and was off and running with this fascinating new product.

An annual application of this chemically treated interior undercoating blocked airborne transmissions of several recent viruses such as SARS/SARS2/C-19/MERS and other variants exceeding an efficacy rate of greater than 98 percent.

Tony and Jodie managed the further refinement and increased sensitivity of this chemical undercoat treatment, updating Eva on each breakthrough. Tony's most fantastic feat was perfecting the molded product's indefinite long-term stability at 20-24C (RT), which allowed extra-large lot size production. This manufacturing step could then be contracted out every three to five years, depending on projected sales volumes. When EXTV needed more functional undercoating inventory stock, they simply re-constituted (liquefied) the specific quantity of molded blocks required for the next lot's production. This specific development step saved EXTV millions of $USD in projected manufacturing costs, turning this new antiviral product a CASH COW!

Wanda spearheaded the cost analysis and positive financial impact on EXTV's bottom line, which was absolutely spectacular for the first-quarter sales. Jackie developed some marvelous design ideas for advertising and promoting the new products to the major commercial aircraft and cruise ship manufacturers.

The Sales and Marketing groups, were absolute terrors in rapidly bringing very high-end smaller aircraft, auto, and yacht manufacturers on board, such as Gulfstream, American Yacht, Ferrari, and others. The Gulfstream deal alone was an eight-year contract for their new and refurbished private jet aircraft, with a value of $90,000,000USD gross sales for EXTV.

With Wanda's projected bottom-line profit numbers going through the roof, Eva, as President, authorized an immediate across-the-board salary increase of 30 percent for all full-time employees of record, excluding senior management. These massive salary increases were also retroactive for six months to Eva's EXTV start date. Additionally, Eva awarded all non-management employees a Christmas Bonus of $25,000USD each to be paid on 08 DEC 2021.

All part-time EXTV employees and interns received a 30 percent base salary increase and a $12,500USD Christmas Bonus, which was in line with the number of hours worked! The part-time employee's entire pay package effectively clocked in at a 50 percent value of the full-time employees' new salary packages.

Eva knew that top management typically received the lion's share of un-forecasted financial wind-falls. These un-forecasted financial rewards were normally due to major cash infusions from sharply accelerated economic growth fueled by new products/customers. Therefore, her initial large dollar bonus payouts and salary increases were 100 percent directed to line and hourly employees. Each EXTV Senior Manager totally agreed with Eva's reasoning for the line workers sharing the first fruits of EXTV's amazing resurgence.

All EXTV Senior Management employees would receive their projected one-time Executive Performance Bonus of $100,000USD for FY 2021 when the books closed. Their FY 2022 Executive bonuses were projected at $280,000USD.

Next year's (2022) gross profits were forecasted to triple. This was due to the world's major airlines commencing royalty payments for using the EXTV chemical compound on their existing fleet, as well as newly delivered aircraft. Royalty payments from commercial Airline manufacturers such as Boeing, Airbus, and Embraer would also commence in 2022.

EXTV's sales focus for 2023 would be on installing the undercoated interiors to low-end travel companies, such as buses, limousines and trains. These companies will also be allowed to use their in-house maintenance teams to apply the annual liquefied undercoating and then pay EXTV substantial annual royalties for this privilege.

EXTV's unparalleled explosive financial growth was now projected well into FY 2026. Wanda was moving full speed ahead in producing a dynamic report on the next five years of projected sales and profits.

EVA'S CORPORATE REVIEW:

Wonder Boy was howling madly at Corporate Headquarters. He argued that he should receive a financial package equal to Eva's, projected to be $6,000,000USD, much of it being extended stock options. Wonder Boy's argument was since EXTV was his original idea, he should receive cash rewards equal to Eva's for the LLC's success.

Eva was well aware of Wonder Boy's displeasure since the corporate grapevine had spread the word on his temper tantrums via the rumor express train. She had a good chuckle at hearing the news of his senseless monetary demands. Wonder Boy had not visited Charleston since EXTV's opening ceremony three years ago.

Eva had barely returned to reviewing Wanda's latest monthly financial analysis report when Anna Lee rushed excitedly into her office. "Ms. 'J', Mr. Russell, the Chairman of The Board, is holding for you. I wanted to give you a quick warning before transferring him in!"

"Thanks for taking care of me, Ana Lee! You may transfer his call now."

The Chairman jovially greeted Eva before inviting her to update the Board of Directors and Executive Committee on EXTV financial projections. They would also need a listing of required facility improvements and new equipment purchases planned for FY 2022. All of these items had to be included in the corporate capital expense budget for next year.

After a quick review of what had transpired over the past several months, Eva agreed to attend the NJ headquarters three-day review as requested. However, she needed to bring along her six-year-old daughters Riley and Mina because of a previous commitment. The Chairman was stunned by her request, not even realizing Eva had a family. She briefly updated him on her life for the past eight months, especially in regards to Mina. Eva also promised to share additional family details while visiting Corporate for the three days as previously agreed to. Eva had never experienced any difficulties with the Chairman, although her personal contact with him was limited.

Chairman Russell agreed with Eva's request, including allowing Mina and Riley to join her in the Board meeting since the primary topic was EXTV's five-year growth plan. He understood Mina had been bounced around and abused before Eva came into her life, so she would not stay with a stranger or someone unknown to her while in NJ.

Eva asked Anna Lee to lead the prep team for her and the girls' travel to NJ. Anna Lee collaborated with her corporate contacts and secured Eva's lodging in the Hotel's Presidential Suite and local limo transportation for her visit. Anna Lee also bogarted three choice seats at a limited Ballet Matinee performance for Eva and the girls on their second day in NJ.

At Anna Lee's request, Jackie designed some beautiful EXTV Logo Blue Jumpers and Socks for the girls to wear on the day of Eva's Corporate Board Review. There was some understandable concern by most EXTV staff regarding Eva's travel to corporate headquarters. However, taking Mina and Riley to NJ with her was a profound statement of Eva's head and heart being committed to EXTV in Charleston.

Finally, Anna Lee asked Wanda and Jackie to meet her in the small conference room. She wanted Wanda to expedite the 5-Year Financial Analysis for Eva's corporate review, consolidating all their sales and marketing plans, as well as financial profitability projections for FY 2022-26. Anna Lee asked Wanda to produce charts, graphs, and other EXTV financial graphics to wow the Board members. Jackie's responsibility would be designing absolutely breath-taking Front, Inside Front, Inside Back, and Back Covers for this Sales and Financial report.

Anna Lee would have her team of front office staff members assemble the twenty-five folders and courier them to NJ-Corporate. Her contact at Corporate would place the reports on the meeting room table ten minutes before Eva's review. Anna Lee desired a complete surprise response from the Board reviewing the report just before the start of the meeting. Her close Corporate contact would distribute the reports, along with pens and note pads, as the support staff filled water glasses for each person attending the meeting.

Anna Lee could see some concern in Wanda's and Jackie's eyes. She said, "I understand that I am recently assigned as Ms. 'J's' PA, as well as quite young. She has not sanctioned this activity, so any blow-back will be on me alone! During my interview, Ms. 'J' focused on how busy she was with EXTV's explosive growth. She especially liked my take-charge style when it was needed. She just has so much on her plate at the moment. I feel the need to step up my game and help her."

Both Wanda and Jackie responded, "We are 100 percent with you, Anna Lee because this is what 'J' expects from her leadership team."

"Thanks very much, guys," said Anna Lee. "I will also inform Jodie and Tony of our plans. I did not include them in this meeting since they are knee-deep into the Experimental Crypto-Patent Application submission."

Meanwhile, with Eva and the girls scheduled for three full days at NJ-Corporate, Clancy and Mom-W enjoyed some well-deserved quality time together. Clancy was headed out west to close on the sale of her old home the next day. This should be the final phase of her and Riley's relocation to Charleston, therefore requiring her presence out west for several days. Clancy's being away for the move's last step was the main reason for Eva taking Riley and Mina to NJ with her. It was a reward for their being such good girls during this hectic time for both Eva and Clancy.

Mom-W had sensed the shift in Eva and Clancy's friendship evolving into something more intense. She absolutely supported their deep feelings for each other emerging into a genuine romance. Therefore Mom-W and Clancy had a full day of in-depth conversations about the direction in which she and Eva seemed to be heading towards, being love and marriage. Following their day together, a very relaxed Clancy flew west to close out that part of her and Riley's lives, which now revolved totally around Eva, Mina, and Mom-W.

Eva traveled to Corporate for her EXTV Board Review, taking Riley and Mina with her as planned. A corporate-based limo collected her and the girls from the hotel at nine o'clock am Thursday morning, taking them to the headquarters building. All three were outfitted in EXTV Logoed custom-designed blue jumpers. Eva wore blue silk stockings with coal-black Jimmy Choos sporting three-inch heels, while the girls wore cute EXTV logo blue socks and black patent leather flats; all three of them adorned with beautiful smiles.

Eva checked in at the security station and then took the girls on a mini-tour of the first floor, introducing them to a few corporate office staff. Arriving at the assigned conference room, Eva was a little surprised at the large number of participants seated around the table. She was quickly informed that alternates to the Board and various committee chairpersons were also invited. Eva moved to the three reserved seats near the Board Chairman, with Mina and Riley staying close by her.

Eva noticed an odd silence which seemingly permeated the conference room; most attendees were raptly scanning similar report folders. Eva collected her report from the table, staring intently at the deftly attractive folder cover. The design had Jackie's style written all over it. Thus it had to be something Anna Lee had engineered. Flipping quickly through the several pages and figures, Eva already knew the complete details of this phenomenal five-year projection masterpiece.

She casually showed the report to Riley and Mina. Their eyes grew to the size of saucers seeing the beautifully designed covers. Eva returned the folder to the table, smiling brilliantly.

Chairman Russell opened the review. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Eva Jane McAdams, President of EXTV LLC, and her daughters to our Board and Executive Committee quarterly meeting. As you all are aware, EXTV, located in Charleston, SC, is a fully owned subsidiary of our Pharmaceutical Holding Brand Company. Eva accepted my invitation to this quarterly Board meeting to personally inform us of EXTV's remarkable emergence as an exceptional subsidiary! We also have EXTV's Five-Year Growth and Profitability Forecast before us. I am certain Eva will be excited to further clarify if there are any questions."

Eva stood, with most attendees genuinely amazed at her height, since many of them did not see her entrance because of being enthralled with the report.

She opened by saying, "This is an exceptionally busy time for EXTV. Our new customer base is explosively expanding, while many of our existing customer's purchases have increased 2 to 3-fold annually."

Pointing to the report in front of her, Eva said, "Anna Lee Wilson, my new Personal Assistant, organized this report. She was most likely assisted by Jackie, our design intern, and Wanda, our financial analyst. Along with everyone here, I am also seeing this finished document for the first time. However, I am completely up to date on the 5-Year Projections. We have an extraordinary EXTV senior management team, who should definitely be congratulated for producing such a marvelous report."

Wonder Boy was livid with Eva's glowing introduction and response to the attendees. Therefore he was devious in his attack. Using Riley and Mina as scapegoats for being in the meeting, he called point of order (PO), demanding the two little girls be removed since their presence in this room was out of order.

"Does Eva view the Chairman, Corporate Directors, and Board Members as her personal babysitters?" Wonder Boy cynically asked while lightly chuckling.

Riley immediately stood and curtseyed, "May I please speak to the board, Mom-Eva?"

Before Eva could reply to Riley, Mina also stood, cutely curtseying, "Our Moms-Eva and Clancy are the best moms in the whole world. My big sister Riley and I have two Moms that love us so muchly and will always protect their baby girls. You should not talk mean to us since Mom-Eva is a BJJ-Dan 10th Degree."

Mina and Riley cutely slid into the BJJ Natural Posture Defensive stance while staring fiercely at Wonder Boy, saying, "We are our Mother's daughters!" Mina then sat down, closer to Eva this time.

Riley continued standing as she viewed Wonder Boy and the other attendees. Looking directly at Wonder Boy, Riley said, "You do not talk about our family in such a mean way. Mom-Eva asked Chairman Russell if she could bring Mina and me to NJ with her, whose answer was yes. There were three empty chairs near the Chairman, which mom said were ours, so Chairman Russell invited us to this meeting.

"Mom-Eva tells us all the time that when we are out where people can see us, we are EXTV, so if we misbehave, Mom-Eva and EXTV will also look bad. Mina, Me, and our friend Bella always listen when Mom-Eva talks to us because she speaks with her heart."

Mina quickly stood again, looking on as Riley continued, "Mom-Eva is loved by us, EXTV, and the West Charleston people. We see people at the store or in the mall, and they point at mom saying that's Eva 'J', President of EXTV, and she is good to our community."

Mina beams, "Mom-Eva decides much stuff in West Charleston, but the best is she chose to be my Mom! I was not loved as a little girl, and then Jesus sent Mom-Eva, Riley, and her Mom-Clancy to me. Mom-Eva saw me sad and took me into her arms, where I am now happy, loved, and safe. Mom-Eva gave me life, holding me to her heart with hugs and kisses. I am now loved all the time with my sister Riley, our two moms, grandmom, and my grandma!

"Before Jesus sent Moms Eva and Clancy to love me, I was hit, hurt, and called mean names. I was called bad words such as you little brat and other bad 'B' words.

"Mom-Eva's love words for me are brilliant, beautiful, bright, baby girl, given to me with so many hugs and kisses.

"Riley and me are nearly seven years old. Moms-Eva and Clancy say we need to always be respectful to each other; because we then respect our Moms, EXTV and Jesus."

Riley then offers, "My sister Mina once called Jesus her, and someone said hey stupid Jesus is a man.

Riley continues, "Mom-Eva took Mina to a mirror and asked who she saw? What baby girl sees is Jesus, who is the good in us and is all colors and sexes because Jesus is LOVE.

"The LOVE of Jesus is the goodness Mina sees from the mirror, so when Mina is in the mirror, Jesus is a little blond girl. When I look in the mirror, Jesus is a little brown girl, just like the love in me.

"Our moms teach us that Jesus is ALL ABOUT LOVE AND ONLY LOVE!" Both girls hugged each other, curtseyed, and quietly sat down.

There was a palpable silence in the boardroom as Chairman Russell called for a short break. He walked over to speak with Eva. She had not said much since the meeting started, other than a brief comment on the report.

"I understand you have plans later today with your daughters?" he asked.

Eva smiled, "We have Matinee Tickets for the Ballet, which was the girl's one want for our NJ visit."

Looking closely at the girls, "Riley and Mina, you both have an awesome Mom, so go and enjoy the Ballet! Maybe I will visit Charleston to say hello sometime soon."