A Quiet Lady's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eva and Clancy are the two most incredible women I have ever met. They are real Christians, joyfully sharing their happiness and love with all who wanted to partake!"

Eva, Clancy, Riley, and Mina proudly wore their Engagement Rings. Bella was ecstatic in receiving her Best Friend's Ring from Riley and Mina. Mom-W was her truly gracious self, surrounded by family. All six were resplendent in beautifully designed dress ensembles! Mom-W was 'Truly and Finally At Peace' for the first time since her son was KIA three years ago on a US Army Special Forces Pacification Mission.

2021 has been a Spectacular Journey for Eva Jane McAdams, which lovingly commenced with her meeting Clancy Marie Williams on a Friday night in Charleston, SC at:

A Quiet Lady's Place!

EPILOG 2024:

Pastor James has become one of the most influential Progressive Church Leaders in South Carolina.

The West Charlotte Christian Church (WCCC) voted unanimously to join the St. John's Community Church's Private Day School's N. Florida Accelerated Learning Program. Clancy was appointed Principal and Pastor James's Wife, Marion, the Curriculum Director.

EXTV, other smaller Commercial Firms, and Individual Donors funded the WCCC Educational Program 100 percent, including a Six-Week Studycation on Tybee Island, GA, each summer.

WCCC now has the largest youth membership of any SC Church and will increase their St. John's N. Florida Church-affiliated school program to K-12. The Church's Youth Members attend their school 100 percent tuition-free, including a morning family breakfast on School Days, daily lunch service, and six-week Tybee Island Studycation.

Eva and Clancy were married at the West Charleston Christian Church in late 2022. Pastor James asked them to reconsider their decision on having a small private wedding, which they did. Eva and Clancy's Wedding was similar to their Engagement Service Program. Simone fed almost 1500 Guests on-site or at their homes, and no one was turned away.

Eva and Clancy decided to combine both their current family names into a new family name: McWilliams. Mom-W was over-joyed with their having 'Williams' as a part of their new family name!

Mina's adoption was finalized a few months before the Wedding. Therefore Eva, Clancy, Riley, and Mina all now have one family name: McWilliams.

Riley, Mina, and Bella met a cute two-year-old at the Wedding Dinner. Subsequently, the McWilliams household increased in size by one member.

Jeremy Tyler McWilliams, adopted by Eva and Clancy in 2023, is now four years old. He is totally adored by his two 10-year-old sisters, along with their best friend, Bella. Jeremy Tyler McWilliams's (JT) name honors Mom-W's deceased son, Jeremy and Bella's dad, Tyler, as well as the US Army Special Forces.

Jackie and Wanda were married at WCCC in early 2024, and they are now building a home fairly close to Eva and Clancy. They plan on adopting two children in the 3 to 4-year-old age range after settling into their marriage for one or two years.

Jodie and Tony are now engaged and planning their wedding at the WCCC sometime in the summer of 2025.

Anna Lee is now Eva's Chief Executive Assistant. She is one year into her accelerated MBA Degree studies at the ACC College in Boston. She is not currently dating anyone since her plate is completely over-flowing for the next two years.

EXTV has maintained its unprecedented growth rate, primarily from Royalties on their Viral Transmission Prevention Undercoating Patents. Tony is currently engineering/designing another potential block-buster CRYPTO product, adding to his three patents presently held by EXTV!

All is well in West Charleston!

© 2021

1...67891011