A Quiet Lady's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, the hospital security officers and police were trying to determine what happened and who started the brawl. Rosa spoke with the hospital officials and police confirming that she was legally responsible for Mina. Rosa further stated that she had not been feeling well for the past two days and had asked Eva to care for Mina.

Rosa explained that Eva Jane McAdams was the President of EXTV and had helped her with Mina's care since she moved here from up North. She added that Mina loved her very much, and Eva was one of the few people she trusted to care for her granddaughter.

The police officers assured Rosa that the Family Court Judge would issue a Restraining Order keeping Janette a safe distance from them. However, they also said Eva may need to be interviewed regarding the injured man, although several witnesses had confirmed she was obviously protecting Mina. Eva had warned the three individuals to stay away from Mina, or she would hurt them. Yet, they continued drunkenly forward until the one man lunged at Mina.

While the police were questioning bystanders, Eva spoke with the in-charge ER doctor about Rosa's tiredness/depression. The doctor felt Rosa's symptoms were real and quite severe, and they seemed to be mostly related to the problems she had with her daughter, Janette. He also thought Rosa needed a minor surgical procedure to help combat her continual tiredness. As Eva walked with and talked to the doctor, they arrived at Rosa's hospital room, a six-person ward.

Eva immediately began shaking her head no and turned to the doctor, saying, "Please move Ms. Ward to a private room now!"

"The cost of a Private Room here is prohibitive, which Medicare will not cover," warned the doctor, as Eva got her credit card out.

Eva explained, "Mina and I will stay some nights with Rosa until she is better if allowed by the hospital rules. A private room is really needed to house the three of us."

The doctor understood Eva's concern and promised to try for the best daily rate possible. He also noted on Rosa's patient chart that Mina's presence would definitely help improve her depression issues. Rosa remained hospitalized for six days, steadily improving each day. Once she was discharged, Mom-W convinced her to recuperate at her house for two or three weeks. Riley, Mina, and Bella were often there visiting Rosa and talking her ears off.

Eva spoke seriously with Rosa one evening regarding Janette. She hoped to convince grandma to take some time away from the Charleston area visiting friends or family elsewhere in the Southeast. Eva would cover all the costs for Rosa to take a few weeks away and help Mom-W ensure Mina's wellbeing. Rosa said she would think about Eva's suggestion, and they could discuss it more when she was feeling better.

Eva and Clancy missed another Friday's hot girlfriends' time date because they felt it essential to help Mom-W care for Rosa. This was the second hot date they had recently missed, the first one resulting from their love for two sad little girls who wanted their mommies' home. Such is the life when children are involved, and all good parents know 100 percent that their children came first.

Eventually, all was temporarily settled with the ER confrontation. The court issued a restraining order barring Janette from Mom-W and Rosa's homes. In addition, Janette could come no closer than five hundred feet to Riley, Mina, and Bella anywhere in Charleston. The current restraining order was in effect for ninety days and then renewed by a judge if more time was needed.

Eva made good use of this unexpected downtime. A business acquaintance had mentioned a dynamic N. Florida lawyer that specialized in helping abandoned and abused children. Eva felt some confusion with the referral when she found her name was Attorney '2'. However, the most important factor for Eva was this attorney's membership in the SC Bar; therefore, she could litigate criminal law in South Carolina.

Eva phoned the Law Firm, stupidly asking, "Is there a number-2 lawyer at this Law Firm?"

The receptionist laughed loudly into the speakerphone and asked, "Are you trying to reach Attorney '2'?"

Eva responded, "I guess so, and please tell her 'J' wants to speak with her regarding my six-year-old daughter."

Absolute Silence!

Eva lamely, "I guess insulting the person who will hopefully be your daughter's lawyer is not a good introduction. My name is Eva Jane McAdams, and I am the President of EXTV in Charleston, SC. People I trust and respect call me 'J', so I hoped we could be the '2' and 'J' team for my daughter, Mina.

"Nice recovery," a very cheeky voice interjected, "I am '2', and what do you specifically want from me?"

Eva gave '2' a quick synopsis of her situation with Mina, with '2' answering, "Yes, this could really be a problem for you and Mina.

"Does Mina have a dollar?" '2' continued.

Eva, totally stunned, said, "Why does my six-year-old daughter need a dollar?"

'2' and the entire Law Firm office area again laughed wickedly at Eva! '2' added, "I love helping at-risk children, so my contract with the Law Firm allows me to represent at-risk abandoned and/or abused children for one dollar."

Eva replied, "Wow, that's really something else '2', but I can pay!"

'2' said, "No, you cannot pay since I will be Mina's lawyer. However, you can give generously to someone else in need or our Church. I already like you 'J', and we will definitely go on the attack to protect your little Mina!

"Let's communicate by email and organize a time for me and my wife Jai, who has a doctorate in Juvenile Psychology, to visit Charleston in the next two or three weeks." The details were worked out for '2' to represent Mina and for her and Jai to visit Charleston in two or three weeks, which really pleased Eva.

She rang Clancy's mobile, "Babe, we are eagerly celebrating this Friday night, and I am banning you from wearing underwear. It will be a real hot night for us, making up for our two missed Friday night dates. You should stay with Mom-W and the girls for two more days, so they are happy, then come home midday Friday. The next two days passed without any unexpected drama. Mom-W was very excited about Attorney '2' visiting Charleston early next month to review Mina's current custody details and discuss the adoption process with Eva.

Clancy and Mom-W had talked a few times over coffee, and she was happily on board with Eva and Clancy now as girlfriends. They would get engaged soon after '2', and Jai's visit to Charleston as long as '2' did not object to the timing. Eva wanted them to be married when the new house was completed, so they could all move in as a family. Hopefully, Mina's adoption would be final within a year of them moving into their new home.

Friday evening and the entire weekend would be extra-special for Eva and Clancy since they would be alone in the townhouse until late Sunday evening. The three six-year-olds stayed with Riley's grandmom from Tuesday on, so all was moving forward nicely on their third try for a hot-n-sexy Friday night date and long weekend.

Eva had just learned this morning that Jackie was on the schedule to open the lounge and bartend for only two hours Friday. Subsequently, she invited Wanda to meet her and Clancy at A Quiet Lady's Place around six as Jackie clocked out. The two couples would chat for a while, share dinner and a few wines with some dancing. After which, Eva and Clancy would conclude their special evening's celebration at home.

Clancy had been at Mom-W's place since Monday. She was lonely for her love Eva and frustrated by their not having much alone time for most of the week. So she mischievously decided to slip quietly into their townhouse before daybreak on Friday, surprising Eva with a few early morning smooches.

Clancy cautiously entered the townhouse, tip-toeing silently up to her bedroom. She noiselessly changed into the sexy flaming red velvet booty shorts and sheer see-through top she especially bought for Eva. Clancy was definitely looking red hot as she crossed the hall to Eva's room.

Clancy stealthy opened the door and entered Eva's bedroom, intending for a sexy surprise visit and hopefully not scare Eva's pants off!

Dropping silently to her knees, Clancy slowly crawled across the floor to Eva's bed, with her generous unfettered 34Cs softly swaying left and right. She leaned close to Eva's ear, whispering, "I really missed my girlfriend. Can I come in to play?"

Eva turned toward Clancy, seemingly slowly waking up to Clancy's voice and hot sexual smell. "Why are you crawling on my floor before daylight this morning? Come here, you sexy little MINX! I know what you need," as she forcibly tossed Clancy into the bed on her back.

"Holy Shit, Baby! Are You Hot?" Eva moaned loudly, seeing Clancy dressed in the new lace top and hot red velvet booty shorts.

"Eva, you are NAKED?" squealed a surprised Clancy.

"You don't say, babe," Eva answered as she tore the lace top off her girlfriend. She instantly vacuumed Clancy's right nipple deep into her mouth as if seeking warm milk. She quickly switched to the left nipple while slipping her hand under the red booty shorts right into a hot n wet pussy.

"Oh my gawd," groaned Clancy, "What the hell have I done this morning?"

Eva responded by moving up and deeply kissing Clancy as she squeezed her already soaked vaginal lips. Eva then started raining kisses along Clancy's jawline and down her neck. She aimed for Clancy's wondrous 34C boobs, capped with juicy fat nipples still wet from Eva's first suckling. She licked all over Clancy's big tits as if they were twin scoops of vanilla ice cream while greedily sucking her fat nipples between long boobs licks!

Clancy was so turned on gasping for air while trying to ask Eva, "What the hell?" as she was practically hyperventilating from Eva's sex attack.

"You slip into my bedroom, slither across the floor dressed like a friggin stripper with your tits flying everywhere. You blow hot air in my ear asking to come in and play with me, and you now ask me what the hell?" roared Eva.

"Clancy Marie Williams is gonna be FUCKED Hard and Long by Eva Jane McAdams until she drops. Now spread those gorgeous thighs cause I am coming in for a landing in your hot-n-creamy sweetness!"

"Please Tell Me, Babe?" Clancy moaned.

Eva, "Tell You What?"

"Tell your hot girlfriend Clancy that you love her and only her, then my 34Cs and whole body are yours forever!"

"Oh, Baby, I love you so much and would never leave you. Seeing you crawling over to my bed wearing that red lace top and booty shorts drove me crazy with lust. You and you only have ever been naked in my bed. And you will be so fucked in here all day until it's time for us to get dressed for partying tonight!"

Clancy flung both thighs as wide as possible, screeching, "Jump in and dine now and forever, Babe!"

Eva lovingly kissed Clancy once more and rapidly descended towards her goal of tasting the sweetest pussy juices hiding in those swollen wet vaginal lips. As she dropped down, Eva absolutely could not bypass Clancy's proud 34Cs without a few more long swipes while swirling her tongue around those fat pink nipples.

Slowly continuing her descent, Eva kissed Clancy's tummy, digging sensuously into her navel, then kissed down to her wide-spread thighs. Eva first wetly licked the right thigh and then the left while zeroing in like a laser on Clancy's dripping wet pussy.

Clancy, wildly squirming and wiggling all over Eva's bed, threw both widely spread thighs high in the air holding the back of her knees, screaming, "Come and get it, Babe, your wet desert is served!"

Eva dove all the way into Clancy's spread pussy. She licked everything in sight while continually chanting, "Mine all mine, this is my pussy, and don't you forget it!"

She flipped Clancy over to her tummy and voraciously licked from the back of her knees up to her booty-line. Eva then attacked her from the rear in the taint area.

Next, Eva pulled Clancy up to her knees doggy while dropping quickly onto her back, licking her leaking wetness from underneath. Eva fully enclosed Clancy's clit between her lips and royally sucked her to a violent orgasm. She flipped Clancy onto her back again, launching another relentless missionary style pussy-licking attack as Clancy continually panted and creamed. Eva stayed between her thighs so long that Clancy was positive she intended to camp out there for the day!

Finally, an utterly exhausted Clancy gasped loudly, as her body wickedly spasmed, and then suddenly fell utterly limp. After resting a few moments, Clancy's very shallow breathing slowly returned to normal.

Eva quietly moved up from between Clancy's wet thighs, kissing her softly, whispering, "Are you okay, darling?"

She was worried that Clancy may have momentarily passed out from her two-hour wildly passionate sexual assault on her girlfriend's body. For the past two weeks, Clancy had been relentlessly and mercilessly teasing Eva whenever they were alone for a minute, which resulted in todays' all-out carnal attack by Eva.

Clancy's crawling stealthily across Eva's bedroom floor clad in those flaming red velvet booty shorts with her tits a swaying in sheer lace was the final straw in provoking Eva's lusty sexual explosion on Clancy's body. Eva really loved Clancy. Lying naked in bed this morning with Clancy blowing sweetly in her ear, turned Eva on sexually as she had never felt before with anyone. Eva was all over Clancy one nana-second after feeling her warm breath on her face.

Eva's aggressive nature had always lurked below the surface, although primarily exhibiting itself in business opportunities. She tightly controlled her aggressive demeanor, usually only fully unleashing it in brutal board room battles. Eva was absolutely merciless in constantly shooting down some of those appeasing second-level corporate executive idiots.

Today's sexual aggression with Clancy was totally new to her since she was basically a virgin. Eva's previous sexual experiences were only masturbation! Gently cradling Chancy to her chest, Eva whispered softly. "Did I hurt you, sweetheart, and are you okay?"

"You laid me out flat on my back with orgasm after orgasm," gasped Clancy, still catching her breath. "I have never been so wildly sexed up in my entire life."

Eva explained her POV of Clancy's entrance, "My body is highly tuned because of 13 years of intense Martial Arts training. I sensed a stealth movement toward my bed this morning, slowly opened my eyes, squinting left. There you were slithering along the floor with your gorgeous boobs swaying left and right as if singing 'come and get us, Eva' to me.

"Not realizing I was already awake, you whispered, 'can I come in and play with you' sweetly in my ear, which caused all hell to break loose.

"I slept naked last night with sexy thoughts and dreams about sexing you up the entire night. Then my eyes popped open, and there you were on my bedroom floor. My Clancy, looking so tantalizing with your 34Cs just 'a swinging in the breeze,' caused my short fuse to detonate in overpowering wanton lust!"

Clancy answered, "Babe, I was startled when you dragged me into your bed, tearing my top off and diving right into my tits with kisses and licks. Sliding two fingers right into my already wet pussy

added to my surprise. Once over the shock, I quickly threw my legs wide open, thinking it was dessert time for my baby Eva!

"I surely 'love you nuts,' my dynamo, Eva! Come here and take your Babe however you want her all day long, 'cause Eva owns my sweetness forever!"

Eva obliged Clancy's invitation to own her booty, taking her to many sexual orgasmic highs until Clancy finally fell limply into a deep slumber. Clancy slept for a while, with Eva sweetly watching over her.

While Clancy dozed, Eva's mind drifted back to her teenage years in high school. There, her intensely combative aggressive tendencies first surfaced in a savage beat-down of the school bully...

EVA IN HIGH SCHOOL:

Eva had always been tall and gangly for her age, as well as underweight (skinny). Other students constantly teased her about it, sometimes using hurtful names, and she usually accepted these awful verbal attacks graciously. Her school grades were constantly outstanding from K-11, with her graduating high school at sixteen. Additionally, Eva had an astoundingly analytical mind, phenomenal in problem-solving based on advanced mathematics.

Eva was fifteen years old and in her junior year of high school when she fell into the classic school bully's sights. He mercilessly shadowed Eva, showering her with verbal abuse and an occasional shove. Eva tried ignoring the bully, hoping he would soon find an easier target. However, bullies crave attention, so he gradually upped his bullying of Eva from mocking to threatening to physically hurt her. He was crazily excited about the more vicious type of bullying because his crowds grew in size and agitation. Most of the teachers and administrators were aware of his bullying Eva and others. However, they seemingly ignored it, saying, 'oh, he is just a loud-mouth.'

The bully was showing off for his friends one fateful day. As he was dancing and jumping around, showing off, he stepped into the range of Eva's long skinny, but muscular and powerful legs, since she was a distance runner.

Like a lightning strike, Eva brutally dropkicked him in the balls with all the power she could muster from her slim frame. As he was bent over, screaming and clutching his groin, Eva leveled another explosive kick into the bully's upper right thigh soft spot. He dropped onto his knees. She then methodically kicked every soft tissue spot on his body. She avoided his internal organs in her repeated kicking attack until he lay crying defenselessly on his side. Eva concentrated these kicks on his fleshy buttocks because she wanted him to remember this beating whenever he sat.

After each savage kick, Eva cheekily looked at his bully posse, challenging any or all of them to join the fray.

As she was kicking the bully senseless, Eva kept repeating the mantra, "All I wanted was to be left alone in peace! You wanted war, and now you got it, Mr. Bully. War! War! War!"

Eventually, Eva's gym teacher and track coach gingerly stepped in between Eva and the grounded whimpering bully. Eva immediately halted her attack, moving carefully backward, watching the bully's dumbstruck friends with his lying on the ground in a fetal position crying like a baby.

The police arrived and threatened to arrest Eva when one of her classmates gave the officer her smartphone. She cautioned him that the video was already uploaded to the Cloud and her tablet. The video would be displayed to the entire internet world if they bothered Eva. Most of Eva's classmates said the teachers and administrators were at fault since this boy had been bullying students for years since middle school, and no adults intervened.

Eva's gym teacher saw the intensity of her taking the bully apart limb by limb and realized a lot of rage was stored up in this intensely quiet and studious girl. He steered her into the Martial Arts and was her mentor for two years in high school and four years at university. Eva enjoyed Judo the most of the various Martial Arts, especially the BJJ and JJJ styles, and is currently a 10th-DAN.

The BJJ and JJJ Judo techniques allowed Eva to channel her aggressive nature into a more defensive style with the 'Natural Posture Defensive Stance'! She studied defensive attack patterns and had NEVER aggressively used Judo to attack anyone since that long-ago day.

1...45678...11