A Quiet Lady's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you commit yourself to us, Jackie? Remember that trust is difficult to earn, however easily lost by deceit or lies!" She slowly removed Jackie's bra and lightly caressed her breasts and nipples, "They are beautiful just like I dreamed they were!"

Wanda, reaching her arms out to Jackie, asked, "Please unbutton me, Sweetie?"

Jackie was deathly afraid to speak since it could break the most romantic moment she had ever experienced in her young adult life.

So she quietly lowered Wanda's dress and bra as directed, then stared wondrously at her chest, saying, "Your breasts are beautiful, my darling, and I love them!"

Jackie pulled Wanda firmly into her arms while wetly kissing her ears, cheeks, neck, and any other easily accessible body parts. She alternately cried and laughed at how determined Wanda had been in showing her love tonight, which shocked Jackie. Wanda's decisiveness was usually only displayed in online video games or their work environment.

Wanda firmly hugged Jackie back, "Stand up, take my hand and follow me closely, gorgeous girl." Both girls' dresses tumbled silently to the floor as the lovers arose from the sofa.

Wanda continued talking as she slowly led Jackie to her bedroom. She said, "There will only be soft and sensual caressing in our sex games tonight. We will cuddle, kiss, wrestle and play with each other all night long if you want.

"For tonight's sex play, our panties will be the sole sexual barrier between us. Going under them is totally forbidden," Wanda declared while gently massaging Jackie's soft panty-covered booty.

"Do you accept my coy sex play offer, Sweetie?" Wanda asked.

Jackie said, "Yes! Yes! Wanda, my love, 1000 times yes!"

"If you strictly follow tonight's no touching under the panties rule and wake me at sunrise with a lover's kiss, I'll belong to you forever," declared Wanda.

Jackie charged Wanda like a raging bull in a China tea shop, plunging them both heavily onto the bed. Jackie hoarsely said, "The hell with waiting until morning, you are mine now and forever. I truly respect your under the panty rule until you take both our panties off or, better yet, say, Babe, let's drop our panties as one 'cause tonight HOT SEX is a happening'!"

Jackie lovingly pushed Wanda on her back and kissed the entire length of her right side from her eyelids to her neck, followed by taking a holiday on her right boob. She kissed the underside, and then licked all around the areolae, finally lightly latching on to the nipple with her teeth. Jackie moseyed a bit in Wanda's navel while ever so lightly rubbing the front of Wanda's panties.

She finished the right side of Wanda's body and then started the return trip up the left side licking her ankles, then knees, and finally swiping her tongue all over Wanda's luscious thigh. She again rubbed the front of Wanda's panties until finding the little clitoral bump. Wanda almost leaped off the bed as Jackie flicked that button twice.

Jackie smiled to herself as she thought, "You are now fully mine, Babe!"

She quickly ended her return journey at Wanda's lips, kissing her wetly while gently tapping her sensitive panty bump several times.

Wanda was going wild, "What are you doing to me, Jackie?"

Jackie responded with more panty taps, grinning wickedly and thinking, I got you now, lover, and may keep you in this bed forever!

She then whispered, "I am not under the panties, sweetie, just like promised!" Jackie then earnestly went to town on Wanda's hot box, strumming her clit like a guitar for a few moments! Wanda exploded into an orgasm so powerful it felt like she had been tossed to the ceiling. She was crying, shuddering, trembling, and trying to speak, as her body finally fell limply to the bed, which was soaked in her sweat.

She lay breathlessly in Jackie's arms while trying to make sense of the all-out attack on her neural sensory sex organs. Wanda was inexperienced sexually but occasionally had 'Jilled off' for sexual relief in the past, which was minus-zero compared to her body's explosion from Jackie's panty play.

She settled in Jackie's arms, giving her a warm and gentle kiss, which was the maximum energy Wanda, could muster after Jackie took her to paradise and back. "My darling Jackie, you will be here to sunrise, even if I must chain you to my bed. I surely love you, Jackie," sighed Wanda as she drifted into a light slumber.

"I love you back 1000 times, Wanda," Jackie whispered softly into the ear of her snoozing girlfriend. The two young lovers had wrestled, kissed, licked, cuddled, and played sensuously for much of the late evening in the absolute splendor of divine love.

And yes, Jackie was still there at Sunrise - Sunset - Sunrise.

Oh, What A Night!!

Eva took a call from an excited Wanda late Saturday morning. She was definitely on Cloud Nine from her date with Jackie when she asked, "Can you keep Bella until Sunday morning when we meet at Church? I will update you after Church on all that happened since I dropped Bella off last night."

Of course, Eva quickly agreed to her request. Wanda and Jackie also spoke with Bella, Riley, and Mina, thanking them for being good girls in their sleepover at Eva's. Obviously, the three six-year-old friends were squealing with joy at having a second night for their PJ party sleepover! The girls greatly enjoyed their active and fun-filled Saturday with Eva and Clancy, so they were pretty much wiped out and fully down for the night by nine pm.

Eva opened a nice Cabernet once the three cute little friends were soundly asleep and out for the night in soft, warm pallets on the den floor. She poured them each a small glass while smiling widely at Clancy and said, "I feel we have much to discuss, Babe," as she moved close beside her on the sofa.

Clancy smugly, "That's the understatement of the day!"

"Firstly, let's address Riley, Mina, and Bella's friendship," started Eva. "The girls have a one-week school holiday next month, and I know we've been thinking about taking a special trip with our two girls."

Eva definitely wanted some quality time with Clancy and their two munchkins. However, the three girls have quickly become very close friends. Eva finished, "So, I am a bit uncomfortable with completely excluding Bella from our entire school holiday plans with Riley and Mina."

Clancy commented, "It seems that Wanda and Jackie are now or will soon be an item. Maybe we can have a few days together somewhere within a three-hour drive from here and then invite Wanda, Jackie, and Bella to join us for three additional days. The six-year-olds will have lots of time to play, while we two couples will have some quality time gossiping and lazily watching Netflix."

"An excellent plan," agreed Eva. "I will iron out the details with Wanda ASAP, allowing Jackie sufficient time to schedule the weekend off from bartending!"

Eva continued with a sneaky smile, "Items two and three are a bit complex since they are interrelated.

"Mina is now a fixture in my life. I have grown to love her so much that I am a little depressed when she returns to her grandma's home, even just for an afternoon. I must face this issue soon because she touches my heart more every time I see her.

"However, it's just not Mina because I also see you and Riley as being full partners in my love for Mina.

"This line of thought opens up our future together. What are we doing with each other? I am not trying to put you on the spot, Sweetie, but our friendship directly relates to Riley and Mina's lives.

"We have practically been a couple since first meeting in A Quiet Lady's Place nearly five months ago. Our social lives have totally revolved around our two girls and us, along with their grandmas, and I am so happy now. I was out of this world happy taking Riley and Mina to my NJ corporate review. Our afternoon at the ballet was the highpoint of the three days in NJ since both girls loved the performance and our early dinner at the quaint Japanese restaurant.

"However, we have never discussed the possibility of our becoming an item!"

"What do you want from me, Eva?" smiled Clancy.

Eva grinned, "Clancy, I love you and want you in my life forever!"

She pulled Clancy closer and said, "We have constantly been together since meeting that Friday night, and I love it! I am so happy with your friendship and would like much more, but I am scared of pushing you away. I become really sad whenever you talk of finding a place in Charleston because I do not want you moving away from here and me. I am so happy sharing my world with you in a way which I have never experienced before."

"Am I correct in thinking that you want me to live here as your girlfriend?" Clancy carefully asked.

Eva's hands were nervously shaking as she finally whispered, "Yes! I also want us to get married sometime in the future and legally adopt Mina. I see the two of us building a nice home with lots of land for the girls and a private wing for Mom-W!"

Clancy, slowly speaking, asked, "Are you definitely certain you want to give up your freedom for the responsibility of being a wife and mother of two little girls?"

Eva's honest answer was, "I have no freedom without you, Riley, and Mina in my life. So yes, I want you as my girlfriend for pure love, although you certainly do turn me on sexually. You looked soooo hot in those pink velvet booty shorts the morning after you slept in my en suite guest bedroom when we first met. I could barely keep my hands off your cute little bottom, so I kept repeating to myself, Eva, control yourself, or you will scare Clancy off."

Clancy smiled with joy, replied, "Okay, I will be your girlfriend and future wife, with our working as one to resolve any unexpected problems that may happen.

Clancy asked again, "Are you 100 percent cert ...?"

Not allowing Clancy to finish her sentence, Eva bowled her over with a mind-blowing kiss. After a moment that seemed to last forever, they broke, and Eva said, "The little ones are here tonight, so we can only celebrate our love with warm cuddling and a few sweet kisses. Next weekend is Mom-W's time to spoil her darling granddaughters Riley and Mina. We can really celebrate becoming girlfriends at our favorite quiet place then.

"Before we wildly celebrate, the two of us need to talk with Mom-W about Mina since I really want her to be with me most of the time so badly," whimpered Eva.

Clancy told Eva that Mom-W was way ahead of them on their being in love page. She was definitely committed to helping them care for Riley, Mina, and also Bella whenever needed. Mom-W loved all three girls the same as if Mina and Bella were biological granddaughters like her Riley. She wanted her grandmom time with Riley and Mina on scheduled alternate weekends at her place. She would also be available anytime they needed help with the two girls and Bella.

Clancy had carefully assessed her financial stability before moving to Charleston and really did not need to work since her finances were in great shape. Knowing that Eva wanted marriage in the near future, Clancy quickly decided she would be a stay-at-home mom until the girls were in high school. With Clancy staying at home, Mom-W could sometimes take unscheduled downtime from caring for Riley, Mina, and sometimes Bella.

Eva sprang up, grabbed Clancy in a fierce hug, and kissed her deeply again. Clancy deciding to stay at home for a few years was a perfect solution for her long-term work decision to reject any promotion requiring a move to Headquarters. Senior Corporate Officers had occasionally signaled a desire for Eva's return to NJ in a leadership role. She had carefully side-stepped this conversation with the Board on two occasions. The answer was now a definite NO!

The dynamics of this critically important decision had changed dramatically during Eva's NJ travel with Riley and Mina. Eva had been tentatively offered the Vice Chairmanship of the Pharmaceutical Corporations Foundation, working with Janis Russell, the Board Chairman's wife. She would most likely accept the offer, which split her time 50/50 between EXTV and the Foundation. Most of their meetings would be held virtual via Zoom or other formats, thus requiring limited travel to Corporate, maybe twice a year.

Eva told Clancy that she was becoming more emotionally attached to her, Mom-W, and the girls. Her inner soul decided the West Charleston, SC community would be perfect for their family. She had always been frugal with money and now also had two great Golden Parachute stock options and probably a two million dollar cash bonus for her EXTV work. She could easily commit to staying in Charleston with a wonderful life for them.

"You'd do that for us?" a floored Clancy asked.

"In a heartbeat for my four girls!" replied Eva. "However, all of my previous considerations, such as resigning from EXTV, are now moot, with the Foundation's Vice Chairmanship offer on the table. I really like Janis Russell, and she was so fond of Riley and Mina during the brief time we were all together."

Clancy replied, "I cannot wait until Friday arrives to model my new booty shorts and top for you, Babe!"

CELEBRATING BEING GIRLFRIENDS:

Both ladies were really excited with their plans for the future, sharing a few hugs and kisses before bed. They were on a sexual high after tonight's lovely conversation. They needed to be extra careful on the sleeping arrangements when the girls were here. Eva and Clancy felt it best for Clancy to sleep in the en suite guest bedroom when the girls stayed with them in the townhouse, and only sleep in Eva's bedroom when they were home alone. It would be different after they were married and in their new home, which would be much larger than the townhouse.

The weekend PJ Sleepover was so exciting for Riley, Mina, and Bella, with all three of them clamoring to know when they could do it again!

Sunday was a lovely day as Riley, Mina, and Bella caught up with Wanda at Church. Eva and Clancy, along with Wanda and Jackie, appeared as two couples that morning, receiving a few frowns from some church members. Both couples were on emotional highs from becoming girlfriends, so they paid little attention to the few cynical looks.

Pastor James was just glowing when shaking their hands as they complimented him on this morning's well-delivered sermon.

Eva teased, "I think you saved this sermon just for today, so you can hook us into joining Church. You are getting there, and we would like to speak you privately sometime next month."

"Just tell me when it is a good time for us to meet," answered Pastor James.

There was quite a serious William's family issue that surfaced early Monday morning, possibly threatening Eva and Clancy's Friday night celebration soirée. A close relative of Mom-W suddenly became very ill, causing a genuine concern the person might die. Mom-W wanted to visit her, but it was a long drive or bus ride to the rural area country regional hospital. For this reason, Clancy felt it vital for her and Riley to drive Mom-W back home to visit her sick relative.

Initially, Eva was sad that Clancy would be away for a few days. However, after re-thinking the situation, Eva excitedly asked Mom-W if Mina could stay with her while they were away. This would be a perfect time for her and Mina to fully bond with it just being the two of them in Eva's townhouse.

Mina's grandma, Rosa Mae Ward, was aware and fully approved of Mina's strong attachment to Eva and how much Mina loved spending time with her. Therefore, she gave permission for Mina to stay with Eva while Mom-W, Clancy, and Riley were away. Rosa cautioned them of their need to be careful. Her daughter, Janette Ward, often became irrational from the continual drug and alcohol abuse. She could possibly harass Eva if she knew Mina was staying with her.

Eva had wanted to meet Rosa so she would know that Mina was with a caring and loving person. However, she relented after being informed of Rosa's fear of Janette causing problems. Rosa did agree to Eva and Mina ringing her daily. However, if she quickly hung up on the call, it meant Janette was there, and they should call again later.

Clancy, Riley, and Mom-W left late afternoon Monday, which became a grand evening and night for Mina, having Eva all to herself. She would not let Eva move one step from her as if she was afraid Eva might disappear. Whenever Eva rested, Mina was always in her lap, giving and receiving many hugs. She eventually settled down, giving Eva a little breathing room. Both Eva and Mina were in Heaven doing everything together Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday!

Eva could not reach Rosa early Thursday morning, with the phone continually going to voice mail. Investigating, Eva learned that Rosa had become quite ill late Wednesday night. Neighbors had called an ambulance to take her to the local hospital emergency room (ER).

Eva hurriedly cleaned, dressed, and fed Mina a quick breakfast snack, after which they rushed to the hospital's ER. Eva arrived at the hospital in about twenty minutes and parked in the closest hospital outpatient lot. She and Mina walked toward the emergency entrance, where some type of disturbance was going on just inside the ER.

As they stepped through the automated doors, Mina squealed "Mommy-Eva," while hastily darting behind Eva, holding tightly to her upper thigh!

An obviously whacked-out, drunk, or drugged skinny woman, who Eva assumed was Mina's mother, Janette, rushed toward them, screaming at Mina, calling her a stupid brat. Mina was screaming and crying while holding on to Eva's leg for dear life.

As Janette appeared ready to lunge at them, Eva easily slid into a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) natural posture defensive stance while keeping Mina safely behind her. While slipping into her defensive stance, Eva observed two other unkempt males close by. The dirtily clothed men seemed to be with Janette, so Eva also warily kept them in her sightline.

Eva growled, "Stop, I will hurt you badly if you come closer! I do not want hurt anyone, so stay away from us!"

Janette called out, "Bitch, I will fuck you over! You give me that little snotty-nosed ungrateful brat right now."

Eva's voice grated two octaves lower, "I will hurt all of you badly," as the two straggly males approached. "I do not want to hurt you. Please stay away from my Mina!"

One male drunkenly lunged forward, and like a lightning strike, Eva released a 'Yoko Tobi Geri' (Flying Side Kick). This spun the lunging male violently around and tumbling end over end into a row of empty wheelchairs where he collapsed. The entire waiting room area was stunned by Eva's strikingly dominant knockdown of the attacker, with the other man quickly raising his hands while backing off.

Eva stole a quick glance over her shoulder, ensuring that Mina remained safely behind her.

Mina, her eyes as big as silver dollars, stepped up quickly to stand beside Eva and slid into her version of a BJJ natural stance defensive posture. Showing a stern face, Mina said, "My Mom-Eva will hurt you badly because she loves me," and cutely stomped her foot. Then with that same fierce, wicked look, Mina said in a low, raspy voice, "You stay away from my Mom-Eva, or I will hurt you badly! I am my Mommy-Eva's daughter!"

Hospital security quickly appeared. They roughly pushed the drugged-up Janette and one male friend out the ER door onto the circular drive just as several police cars arrived with sirens wailing. The other derelict/drugged male who attacked Eva appeared to be knocked out cold on the floor as paramedics worked on him.

Eva was a little surprised with Mina's move to her side, exhibiting a reasonably decent defensive natural stance. Mina really loved Eva with all her little heart and constantly watched Eva's every move. She and Riley had seen Eva practicing various BJJ poses on several occasions. Mina had been watching Mom-Eva's moves very closely the past three days since it was just the two of them in the townhouse. She was undoubtedly a bright and curious little six-year-old. Eva would have to think about formally training Mina and Riley in BJJ, JJJ, and Judo.

1...34567...11